Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+30
loventrice Dixon
Leonardo Hamato
Lois Lane
Glenn Rhee
Mikko McKinnon
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Nightcrawler
Melissa Andreas
Gambit
Lydia Chikara
Erica Martins
Splicers
Leatherhead
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Lilo and Stitch
Negan
Maggie Rhee
Gwen Stacy
Deadpool
Carl Grimes
Clark Kent
Bebop
Shen Hamato
Death
Peter Parker
Batman
Daryl Dixon
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 10:19 pm

" You're gonna get pelted with so much snow." Mel told Bebop as she raced for the doors wanting nothing more to play in the snow. He had no idea what he was dealing with he was used to a sweet young girl not a rough and tumble tomboy.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 10:45 pm

Lost in his heartache, Carl could only vaguely register the Maggie's hand squeeze, though it was returned. And he felt Glenn, though not yet realizing who it was and that his friend was safe. Gently squeezing Erica as he released his pain and anguish, he did feel the shift in elements. The snow no longer touched him. The wind seemed to have stopped....

...and something felt familiar....

Finally, he shifted his gaze to look up, and through his tear-obscured sight, saw.... his father??

No. It couldn't be. His mind was playing tricks on him. There was no way that Daryl would just lead him on to believe that his father was dead, if he as in fact now. But, even if just an illusion, it was a beautiful and welcomed one.

Still not trusting his sight, but heart wanting to believe, he released Erica, untangling himself as he stood up, legs still shaky....

"....Dad?" He quietly called, sniffling back the tears. A relieved but unsteady smile tugging across his lips. Daryl was wrong.... his dad was here. He was alive!! Not noticing the strange figure that had brought him here, Carl rushed at his father, throwing his arms around him and squeezed him tightly. They would get a second chance.....
Back to top Go down
Death
MARVEL
Death

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 11:01 pm

Rick returned the smile and the hug. He gave Carl a tight squeeze not wanting to let him go, but knew that time wasn't on their side.

Carl. Rick started and pulled his son away just enough to look at him. I don't have much time here. But I want you to know, that everything is going to be alright. You are going to be alright. I know this. I want you to know that I'm proud of you. He added and adjusted the hat on Carl's head.

Rick's smile turned a bit more serious and he placed his hands on Carl's shoulders. I also want to tell you how sorry I am that your childhood was taken from you. It wasn't fair to you. I should have spent more time letting you be a kid, more time acting like a father and protecting you so that you wouldn't have had so much to worry about.

Rick pulled Carl in for another hug.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 11:27 pm

Everything was going to be okay... everything was going to be fine. His dad was here, there had clearly been some misunderstanding... but he was here! He could touch him, he could hug him... he wasn't dead. His arms tightened around his father, relieved tears replacing the ones of heartache and anguish, relief flooding through him...

But then his father pulled him away enough to look at him, stating that he didn't have a lot of time, then praising him before apologizing....

....what?!....

His features quickly dropped, that familiar numbness taking back over as he searched his father's features, noting how clean shaven and slightly younger he looked. Brows furrowing in deep confusion, and it slowly began to sink in... but no... he didn't believe in the after life, it was just a bunch of bullshit to make people feel better about death!

"What?!" And his trembling fingers squeezed his father's wrists, holding to him for dear life before he was pulled into another hug. He clung to him tightly, refusing to let go....

"Please.... Please don't go..." He pleaded, choking back his sobs. "I'm sorry... just stay... just stay dad, and I'll do better... I'll listen... I won't fight with you, just please stay....please don't leave me...."

Back to top Go down
Death
MARVEL
Death

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 11:38 pm

You don't have anything to be sorry about. I'm not leaving you, I just have to stay somewhere else now. But I'll still be watching over you, and your sister. When you talk, I'll hear you. You wont be alone. You have Daryl and Maggie and Glenn.

Rick looked over at Daryl.

Michonne is out there still, alive. He looked back down at Carl. When she finds you guys, you'll have her. Don't let my death harden your heart, son. Let people help you. Like that nice Erica girl.

He rubbed Carl's back trying his best to sooth him. Maggie finally stood up on shaky legs and walked closer to the two.

Don't, however. Trust that cat woman. She don't want anything good for you.

Death called from behind them in her same soft voice. Just a few more minuets, handsome!
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 11:57 pm

nice Erica girl? Erica ducked her head feeling if anything more uneasy - and definitely like she should not be here. This was something good, and sweet and... but she glanced t Rick. And nodded. a silent vow to help.

She felt almost like a big sister to Carl and Judith.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Chikara
Original Character
Lydia Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 9:43 pm

"Ehhhhhhhh....okay. I have a question. You know Toad a bit better, right? I met him earlier. He was seeming just fine. A bit weird is all, but fine. He didn't act at all like MelMel described - mean n bad. And he was nice to me still just now when I was with Mel! He said she had been rude to him first. Lydia doesn't choose sides, but I think that maybe there's just a big misunderstanding," She paused. Her voice lowered for the next bit. "I was going to go look for him, to talk a bit and try to understand a bit better. See?"

She held her breath, awaiting his response.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 10:07 pm

Once outside, Bebop was quick to grab a handful of snow and roll it into a tight ball. He packed it tight in his hands and waited for Mel to be in a good position before throwing it at her lower back. He threw the snowball hard, but not so hard to hurt her.

Holy sheep balls it's cold out here! Why couldn't be somewhere tropical?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 10:15 pm

" Man that's cold! Would you rather smell rotting Walkers in the tropics with your sense of smell?" Mel asked him gathering snow into a snow ball throwing it out at him.

" Fucking hell this snow is freezing on my hands should've bundled up. Now I know how it feels to be in a freezer." She said as she took cover to avoid more snowballs.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 10:18 pm

Gambit pulled out a pack of playing cards and started to toss them from one hand to the others. Making them float in the air between his hands. The cards glowing with a purple hue.

Toad uh? I know him well. He's not the most friendly of people. He's part...Er, Was part of a mutant terrorist organization. They called themselves the Brotherhood of Mutants. Or something. They had some other names and what not. Anyway. This group was run by a man who controlled metal. Pretty cool power I guess.

Gambit paused and looked over at Lydia then floated a card over to her.

The organization's mission, as far as I know. Was to wipe out all humans. or enslave all humans. I think it depended on Magneto's mood at the time.

I wouldn't recommend talking to him on your own. If Toad is being nice to you, then that probably means he wants something. But! If you reeeeeeally want to talk to the guy and ask him whatever. I suppose it would be best I came with you.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 11:10 pm

Glenn couldn't believe what he was seeing. Just want kind of pain killers had Daryl given him back there in the woods?! Rick appeared, perfectly healthy, clean shaven and slightly younger. It was a lot to take in, and even if nothing more than a wonderful elusion, it caused him to tear up. After witnessing Rick take a beating.....

When Maggie stood up, he was quick to push up to his feet and help her, staying close to offer support. Daryl was also quick to help, even though both men would have preferred that she stay seated. She was far from out of the woods, and considering her condition, needed to take it easy.

Glenn wanted nothing more than to speak to Rick, to tell him goodbye... to hug him, but there was no way he could rob Carl of his last moments with his children. Fighting back his emotions and losing the battle with silent tears, a bittersweet, faint smile hinting at his lips. A silent promise that he would help look after his children....

When Death spoke, Glenn's gaze shifted in her direction. It didn't take a scientist to realize who she was, and why she was here. She had to be the entity that brought Rick back for his final goodbye. After making sure that Daryl had Maggie and she was taken care of, he slowly walked up to her, unafraid. Hell, how many times had he stared death in the face before? Though, he never expected the actual 'Death' to look like this....

Intense and pleading gaze meeting hers, he tried to swallow down the emotions, though, quiet tears unrelenting, lips quivering ever so slightly...

"Please.... what do we have to do.... to undo this?"

MARVEL
Death

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 11:22 pm

She hadn't meant to rush Rick or anyone else, only let them know that time was short if there was something that needed to be said it was best not to waste time and say it. It seemed they understood when the others gathered round closer to Rick and Carl. But then Glenn walked up to her and she smiled at the man. Reaching out she brushed away a tear from his cheek with a cold finger.

I was wondering who would ask me that. She told him.

It's not often someone can change fate. Death continued as she looked past Glenn and over at Rick. I was suppose to take you. She admitted as her stare gazed back over to Glenn.

Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 11:22 pm

Like Glenn, Daryl was in complete disbelief. He was doing his best to quiet the crying baby, who seemed to know that her father was there, perhaps for the last time. Her little hands were reaching for him, cries begging for him to take her. When aggie stood up, Daryl moved with Glenn to help support her. It was a good opportunity to get Judith closer so that Rick could see her one last time...

The scene between Rick and Carl broke his heart and it took everything he had to fight back the tears, knowing Carl needed him to be strong, and Rick needed to know that his kids would be taken care of..

"I'm gonna find the others..." He told Rick, and would keep his words. "And Carl and Judith... we'll take care of 'em.. I promise you, brother." And just like Glenn, he had the overwhelming pull to hug his fallen family member, but also realized such interactions would take away from his time with his kids.Then, Glenn gave him that look, obviously having something planned. His free arm wrapped around Maggie's waste to help steady her, the other gently bouncing Judith in his arms....
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 11:45 pm

Erica stood and moving forward a parting squeeze to Carl's shoulder, " I'll be around, but you and they... need this." she says not sure if  he heard, or any of the others but she would not begrudge it if not.She would be about when they needed her, but for now, she knew she had to leave them all be. And she was not comfortable around Death. Everything in her rebelled against it.

Moving away to gather her arrows in silence and then disappear inside the mall.

She could smell food and hunger burned in her belly. But...

Also her throat was too constricted to eat.

So for now some where quiet, high.
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 10:19 pm

Lost in his excitement, it took Pete a moment to register that Gwen was speaking to him, and then it sunk in. "Oh, right! Food and water, got it!" With that he sprinted off to retrieve a bowl of water, then rummaged through the cabinets of food in the search of anything suitable for something so small...

He came across a stock of Spaghettio's (Bruce must have hit the mother load of canned pasta paradise) Dumping the contents into a bowl, he returned and plopped both in front of the little furball...

"I wonder where she came from? I mean, there aren't any wolves in this area... but I suppose her mom could have escaped from the zoo when the outbreak hit...."
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 10:33 pm

Wade quickly caught her and helped her cover up, expecting the huge friggin' Turtle to pipe up and defend Bruce, but it was clear by the Reptile's features that he was not happy with the situation, either...

"Sacrifice one? Even one is too many, if that person is still alive.." Raph defended. "You told me to bring 'er here, NOT hold her captive! I'm not a kidnapper!" He shook his head, obviously irritated. "Yer not the Batman I remember.... guess I shoulda found out what you're all about before agreeing to help you..."
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 10:59 pm

The air around where Death stood seemed to be much colder, even though the wind had stopped and the snow no longer fell. Odd, considering the conditions of moments before. Fighting down the nausea and vertigo, Glenn was trying to mentally brace himself for Death's answer, to be replied with a cold and uncaring 'no'. He was not expecting the smile or the almost caring gesture as she brushed away a tear, her gaze moving past him to Rick, before returning to him...

'I was suppose to take you.'

Even though her words caused deep confusion, he felt a cold numbness come over him, as if a part of him realized that a sacrifice had been made, but shock and having Negan's bat smash against the back of his head had taken away some of the details....

"...W...what?" He asked, brows knotting in confusion. Fighting down the nausea and willing his legs to support him, he wanted answers...even though he knew, Rick's attempts to save him had gotten him killed....

Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 11:06 pm

Mikko WAS up for helping out. WAS! But hearing that Bruce was up for killing her off. No. Not anymore. He was on his own now, so not cool! She wrapped her arms around Wade's neck and laid her head against him. When Raph stood up for her she smiled at the turtle.

Thank you. And yeah. I'm not dead yet. She turned to Wade and kissed him again. Wanna hit up that costume shop? You should cover up though. Kids might be running around now.

Bruce was now in quite the huff. He looked at Raph with a mix of shock and a bit of hurt. She was bit, Raphael. She might still seem alive. But that virus is eating her from the inside. She's already attacked me and tried to bite me. Plus she ate the human organs that were in this room. I am confident that she will turn. And when she does we'll have to kill her anyway, Only then, I wont be able to collect what I can with her brain still firing off some normality. She is just in that inbetween were I think we can use her to possibly find some cure. or vaccine. And to think when she first came in I was going to turn her away and kill her! But no. After some careful thought. I know this will work. YOu didn't kidnap her. She came willingly did she not? Things have changed for all of us, Raph. I have to think of saving the ones that can be save. Mikko can not be saved.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 11:16 pm

But Carl would always have regrets. He knew that he had been exceptionally hard on his father at times. Had questioned his leadership, and once upon a time, screamed at his comatose body that he would be just fine without him. How he regretted even thinking any of that now. How he hated himself for being so mean. But, he knew... his father knew that he loved him...

Burying his face against him, arms still wrapped tightly around him, Carl was not ready to let go. Though, he did find comfort in knowing that Michonne was still out there, and possibly others. He felt the comforting gestures of Maggie and Erica, hearing his friend's words. Giving his father a tight squeeze, he sniffled quietly, not yet registering Death's words...

"I love you, dad..."
Back to top Go down
Death
MARVEL
Death

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 11:22 pm

Death nodded her head then again reached out to him, both her hands were placed on either side of his head. You'll remember. Just close your eyes. And please don't pass out.

When Daryl walked up to Rick with the baby. Rick held out his hands and took Judith from his friend. He held the baby close and smiled down at her. I know you will. I know their in good hands. Thank you. Rick said and looked back up at Daryl. At Carl's words he glanced back at his son. I love you too, Carl. And that's never going to change.

He gave a quick glance back at Death then turned to the others. Well, lucky us, Glenn has her distracted. That'll give us more time. Holding his daughter in one arm, he placed his other arm around Carl.

Don't no one be trying to use those boards to talk to me either. Ya'll don't need more issues then you have. He said with a light chuckle. He really hated to leave everyone on a sad note so Rick was trying his hand at a little humor. Man was he bad at humor.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 11:45 pm

Holy crap, her hands were freezing!! Instinctively, he wanted to jerk away, but forced himself to endure the painful chill of her fingers and palms, placing his own trembling hands over hers, as if he could warm her somehow. His heart was racing, anxiety building as his eyes slid closed, knowing that she was about to give him back a part of his memory that would crush him... did he really need it? Even though he couldn't remember, it was obvious that Rick had saved him... he had taken the beating that Negan had planned for him.....

'...and you...are... IT...'

Glenn squinted as Negan's taunting words echoed in his mind. He saw it as if it was actually happening. The barbed bat being shoved in his face....

'Don't anybody move.... you can cry, hell... you're all going to be doing that...' And the bat swung high above Negan's head as Glenn looked at Rick, fearful tears and knowing he could no longer be there to protect the love of his life...

'Maggie...take care of M...' ..the bat came smashing down, fracturing the back of his skull, and darkness quickly took hold...

Original Character
Lydia Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 8:46 pm

Lydia stopped a moment, contemplating. Was going to talk to Toad worth it? He used to be part of a terrorist organization... But if he did want something from her, she wanted to know what it was. And having someone like Gambit around would be much safer than going alone (well, alone with Shelby). And there was always the chance that Toad really had changed and was becoming a good person...

She took the card and held it firmly in her hand. "Well, of he does want something I'd at least like to know what it is, ya know? I'd still like to go."

Lydia wasn't scared, yet. She wanted to talk to him. She wanted to understand him better. Why he was nice to her and mean to Mel. Why he was part of a terrorist organization. If he was a good person or a bad person. What he wanted from her, if he did in fact want something from her. Now was the best opportunity. Might as well take it.
Back to top Go down
Death
MARVEL
Death

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 6:58 pm

With Glenn out cold, Negan raised his bat again for another strike, but it wouldn't come. Rick wouldn't let his friend become victim to Lucille. With all the strength he could gather, Rick jumped to his feet and blocked the second strike with his hand. The barb wire cut into his palm and with his free hand he threw a punch at Negan's face.

The punch made contact, but there wasn't enough power behind it to do much damage. And Negan was able to get his bat back from Rick easily doing more damage to the Rick's hand.

It was then that two of Negan's men came up behind Rick and grabbed his arms. pushing the would be hero back on his knees.

Well That wasn't a very smart thing to do. Gutsy though I'll give you that.

Rick struggled against the hold the men had on him. But he knew what was coming. Negan wouldn't even allow him final words before the bat came down on Rick's head.

The scene was horrible. The first two hits didn't take Rick out. He was still alive, facing Glenn as blood pooled around them both. He managed to reach out and take his friend's hand giving it one last squeeze before another hit came, sending brain matter everywhere. Even after his death, Negan didn't stop until Rick's face and head was nothing more then a pile of gore and blood.

The vision over, Death removed her hands from Glenn's head.

He sacrificed himself to save you. He died a hero.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 7:04 pm

uh...Yeah we should have dressed a bit warmer. Maybe we should go back in and get a coat or something. Last thing I need is for you to get sick.

He grabbed another snow ball and threw it at her.

Then he started to make lots of little snowballs and piling them up next to him. Lots of ammo! You are sooooo doomed!
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 7:14 pm

" I survived worse a little cold won't hurt me." She replied as she ducked the snowball laughing throwing two at him while making more. Of course she mainly said that so she wouldn't have to go back inside for the moment. Besides nothing was happening out here but a fun snowball fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next