Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+30
loventrice Dixon
Leonardo Hamato
Lois Lane
Glenn Rhee
Mikko McKinnon
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Nightcrawler
Melissa Andreas
Gambit
Lydia Chikara
Erica Martins
Splicers
Leatherhead
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Lilo and Stitch
Negan
Maggie Rhee
Gwen Stacy
Deadpool
Carl Grimes
Clark Kent
Bebop
Shen Hamato
Death
Peter Parker
Batman
Daryl Dixon
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 8:57 pm

She was happy to hear that he was interested in the news. She was worried that she was wrong about him and he was backing down.

I don't know when. But I over heard talk about acquiring military vehicles. Seems that Negan is upgrading his arsenal. It will take time for them to gather these things. I wouldn't expect an attack from him any time soon. I would be ready for some hell though. My spidey senses are tingling. A storms coming, Negan may soon be the lest of your problems.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 11:54 pm

Glenn couldn't help but smile, returning every soft kiss. How he wished his arm wasn't full of sleeping baby...

"He told me some more stories, but nothing bad..." He admitted. "But, I would love to hear some of your wilder stories sometime... I know they exist. Beth told me about the birth control and the duck pond, but... she didn't say too much..." He admitted, sparing a lopsided grin..

"You're supposed to be taking it easy..." He reminded her, pulling out a chair and gestured for her to sit. "I think I can manage warming up soup..."

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 12:20 am

I have plenty to tell. You know what they say, collage is a time for self discovery and experimenting. She said with a smile.

When offered the chair she sat down and held her hands out for Judith. If she was doing nothing but sitting she could take the girl and let Glenn have use of both his arms.

You know. I think I'm going to let Carl watch his sister for a bit. Least with her in his charge, he wont run off. I would hope he wouldn't anyway. Plus I need to get some bandages for his wrist.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 1:34 am

"Well, I can't wait to hear them all." He smiled, extremely curious about her collage days. Back then, He wished his collage days were spent as most did.. but then when he finally had Maggie, he was grateful that she had been his first. Not many could say they had lost their virginity to their first love, and their love still going strong.

He carefully handed Judith over to her, then continued preparing the soup. Hearing her plans, he gave a nod. "Maybe if he has a responsibility, it will keep him here..." He hoped, anyway. But Carl was still a kid. A kid that had just lost his father. Would it be enough?

"And you have to remember to take it easy. You're still on bed rest..."

The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 1:48 am

It seemed there would be time to formulate a plan.. that was good.But Carl also knew it would be unwise to lower their guard. Negan was planning on hitting them with heavy machinery and it brought back memories of the prison attack...

He needed to go to the sporting goods store and see how they were on weapons...

Making sure no one was watching, he made his way to the front door and quietly slipped out....
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 2:01 am

I hope so. Maggie took the sleepy girl and stood up. She gave Glenn's cheek another kiss. I know, dear. But I'm ok right now. I promise. Tomorrow you and I can stay in bed all day if you want. She knew that wasn't going to happen. Daryl was probably going to leave again and look for the others. So she and Glenn would have to watch Judith and Carl. The girl wasn't an issue. But Carl was one stubborn kid!

She headed back out to the living room area and went to the couch. When she seen that Carl wasn't there anymore she wasn't that surprised. She was more angry with herself for leaving him alone for so long. She should have just got the bandages and came back to him.

Maggie let out a slow calming breath and headed back to the kitchen.

To late. Carl's gone already. He might still be in the mall, I'm going to go after him.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 11:39 am

"No trade!!" Wade yelled, still tugging on the stuffed animal. Then came the man's insult and he gave him a shove...

"Living scab?? What the fuck...is that the best you can come up with??"

It was obvious that the guy wasn't going to relinquish his death-hold on the pink unicorn. If he kept tugging, he would tear it... and needles and threads were hard to come by in the apocalypse. There would always be next time. He would catch Kangaroo Jack with his guard down, and swipe Pinkie without damaging her...

"Okay, fiiiine..." And he released his grip. "Take the damn unicorn. You probably jizzed on it anyway."
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 12:00 pm

Clark couldn't help but chuckle in amusement at her 'environmentally friendly' comment. "I try." And he winked, deciding not to tell her that quite a few didn't believe he was friendly to the environment-- at all. There was some that would always view him as a threat, and he was sure Mikko's boyfriend was one of those. Not that Clark blamed him. He had almost killed her...

A small smile stretched across his lips as she ruffled his hair, then commented about the curl that was supposed to be there...

"The curl... just happens sometimes. Like people with cow licks.." And he pulled down the strand that was responsible for the trademark curl, twirling it around his finger before releasing. It wasn't as vibrant due to illness, but it definitely gave the effect...

"Better?" He asked with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 12:30 pm

The thought of just staying in bed all day with the love of his life brought a smile to Glenn's face. Even though, like her, he knew it would be impossible. Even before the added responsibility of Carl and Judith, time was never on their side. "I'm going to hold you to that.." He winked and returned her kiss...

When she left to check on Carl, he continued preparing the soup. Being canned, it was mostly done. He set the burner on low just as Maggie walked back in, delivering the news that didn't surprise him, but upset him just the same.

"No, you don't need to be chasing him down..." He reminded her, giving her stomach a gentle rub... a reminder of why she needed to take it easy. "I'll go after him." He told her, pressing a kiss against her lips. "Please stay here."

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 6:14 pm

Maggie let out an annoyed sigh but nodded her head. She would stay, but only because there was others that needed to be taken care of. If he leaves the building you come back an get Daryl to help. Because she didn't want him out there by himself. she didn't want him out there at all really.

She kissed him again before finally letting him go, and turned to the soup to finish up warming it for Daryl and Erica. Though, if Carl and Glenn weren't back by the time Daryl came out the bathroom, she knew that he would go after them.

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 6:26 pm

Mikko gave a thumbs up at his curl. Better. Still hearing the fighting going on with the new guy and Wade, she glanced over there again. It looked like wade was finally giving up. That was good, she would have felt bad if the new guy came here looking for safety only to lose something that probably meant a lot to him.

But hearing Digger's insult to Wade made her frown. If she had been closer the new guy's nose would have been introduced to her fist.

With a heavy sigh she turned back to Clark.

Boys are weird. She told him with a grin. Before all this, I use to date a mutant pig. So maybe I'm the weird one...Nah. I just have amazing taste in men! If you and I were single I'd be after some super butt. She added with a chuckle.

Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 7:21 pm

even with the hard shove, Digger wasn't letting go of his toy. When Wade finally let it go, he checked Pinkie over making sure she wasn't ripped before putting it back in his coat.

You have issues, man. You are fucked up. In more ways then one.

He passed Wade and Gambit up but not without forcefully bumping his shoulder against them on his way inside.

Gambit had watched the whole thing quietly. When it was finally over he looked at Wade with a raised brow.

What was up with the unicorn? You and Mikko having issues in the bedroom?There are better ways to spice things up. Speaking of spicy, while you were after a stuffed animal, yer girl has wondered off with a superman.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 9:28 pm

Diana had been working on tracking down the others, but anytime she felt she was close to finding someone they were on the move again. She had eventually headed back home. It was safe there. The virus hadn't reached the island. But even though everything was peaceful where she was, she couldn't stop thinking of her friends that could still be in trouble. She had to go back much to the protest of others.

Once back, things had gotten much worse. instead of looking for everyone, she focused on Clark. she first looked for him in the obvious places. She hadn't heard that he had been taken by the CDC since she was gone when it had happen.

while she continued her search, she helped others when she could.

So long had passed, The loneliness was starting to get to her, a hopeless feeling was settling in her mind.

It was by chance that she overheard a group of rough looking men talking about a large mall where there were survivors. At least now she had a destination and wouldn't be moving about aimlessly. It took days of walking, camping and fighting to make it to the mall. It was indeed huge. And she could tell right away that there had been a recent attack.

She heard voices so there was still people alive. A good sign.

She jumped the fence, from her spot she couldn't see anyone who was outside, other then the bodies that lay on the ground. She followed the sound of talking and loudly let herself be known to the others.

Hello!? I mean no harm! I only seek temporary refuge! She called out.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 8:56 am

Daryl Dixon wrote:
Daryl was trying hard not to look at her, instead, focusing exceptionally hard on tugging down the zipper. Still, it was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath, and he was extremely thankful that her hair was almost long enough to conceal them. Not that he would look. Nope. But just in case he accidentally glanced.

Finally exposing the wound, he grabbed his pack and dug out a bottle of alcohol and a couple of gauze. Pouring a little on the pads, he carefully began to clean it, trying to be as gentle as possible. Then came her question, which caught him off guard. She wanted to know why he felt awkward? Why he felt it wasn't okay to take care of a young woman?

"It ain't right..." He told her, dabbing gently as he tried to inspect for any debris in the injury. He felt bad for her, what she must have been subject to... what she had become used too...

"It was never right before... and it ain't right now. Monsters existed before this world came about... but now,...yeah. You gotta fear people..." People would murder the living, even as their numbers became critical. A lot of humans had turned savage. Men raping women and children... but Erica, she seemed to accept that...

Tossing aside the bloody gauze, he grabbed a fresh piece and got back to work. He knew that wasn't the answer she was looking for. She wanted to know why he blushed. Why he didn't expect anything in return...

"Because. I respect you."

She had honestly not expected that sort of response or his honesty and it took her some moments to respond taking it in watching the rough, though fairly soft spoken - well round her anyways - man as he worked nothing but a jerk of her muscles at the stinging making her belly twitch, and another low hiss from her breath as she gathered words.

She really did not know what went through the mind as he thought or spoke and watching his face revealed little she did not know him as she had gotten to know those other men and could not read him. Reading Carl was a little easier, she saw bits of herself there, stubbornness, determination... though she unlike him would think of all that was still left to lose and plan the next defense quickly, quietly and effectively, they had supers and mutants and all in between here - and they could be an effective force against anything if played right. However, she knew he would just go running off with no mind to those that would go after him or the potential consequences that would follow. Orrr what would happen to those left here should he fail and instead stir a honest nest to come down upon them. She shoved the thoughts aside.

"Well..." her voice showed she was uncertain how to answer, then deciding honesty was best. And she had to smile a bit at his worse of being afraid of people. She feared herself the most. "Thanks... I would hate to have to -" her fingers rise and she brushes his voice box with a delicate forefinger tracing a line from there to his jugular indicating just were she had cut her abusers, her victims, a deliberate cut with her sharp arrow head to first silence then kill. "and I don't think I could cut your throat whilst you slept... like I did to those men... I genuinely like you and you mean a lot to this little family group you and Carl have." that she doubted she would ever really feel a part of. Her mind went to those men, of listening to their last gurgles and watching the blood pool over her hand, bubble and froth as they drowned in it - holding each mans gaze with her own until the bodies stopped twitching... one by one. There had been a thrill in the vengeance she had wrought upon them so quietly in the pre dawn.

So it was not like she could begrudge Carl for wanting the same... and yet she could - because at that time she had no one left to care had she been killed. No one left to hurt. To protect. Fight for.

He did.
Back to top Go down
Splicers

Splicers

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 9:05 am

not successfully finding Kurt and filthy she and Lockheed returned to their room to clean up and wait their -on tenterhooks despite the relaxing warm showers - both on edge and un able to rest.

but trying draggingout a five hundred piece puzzle to do on the floor waiting for Kurt.

Lockheed came and went - checking the boundary of the Mall fencing and further watching where their attackers had gone. Following back then sweeping back home with no real news yet.

Last edited by Kitty Pryde on Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 9:27 am

Lilo gave a nod to Toad and Lydia and Luis. Hurrying away as her furry little blue friend came back in. "Lydia, Mel is receiving what we can give for now -" she indicates Luis closer to watch or help setting the iv in for Mel - both the fluid and plasma. "The fight is up to her... I am sure she'll fight hard."

Stitch came over he climbed up her body - she was used to the claws being so close to the skin and never gripping. shifting so he could seat himself on her hip like a toddler and hold her leaning up to whisper in her ear all he had heard and seen outside. She sighs. "Thanks Stitch I'll try seeing the big turtles later about their brother. Shame that had to happen - sincerely hope they got him in time." She whispers back for his large ears alone and once the drips were in place motioning for Toad and Luis to help her move things in place, the men that had arrow wounds were being tended so she was not for once rushed. Thank goodness Luis, April and Splinter where there. "you may want to stay with that teen boy Stitch - Carl is it? he sounds unstable and if he tries something at least your with him." she adds gently - as ever scared for Stitch but he was not as fragile as he appeared.

"Ick." Stitch agreed nuzzling Lilo's shoulder. "Aloha wau iā ʻoe" and with that loosening his grip to drop down off her hip.

"Love you too Stitch." She smiles and knew until he was back she would worry but for now going back to her task of helping get Toad and Lydia comfortable, of reassuring Luis she was more than helpful.

~*~*~*~*~

Stitch left the infirmary and patted his nose is thought before heading for the rooms figuring he would sniff the teen he treated out - or if they passed each other ... follow him. Scurrying quickly his claws all clicking on tiles ears up listening.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 9:56 am

The stern tone made Mikey pout and for several moments he glared moodily at the tub before casting half a look his big brothers way half a smirk forming ready to come forth with another name try and push the limits a little on his eldest brothers temper.

Then noticing - and it made all his looks melt into concern - reaching to pat Leo's knee and say with a huffy sort of sigh. "Sorry - just tryin' to o my bit... ya know?" He looks sheepish and away for a moment. That part of this ordeal he could not understand. though he knew the act of being the one to strike off their brothers infected arm had to be eating at Leo right now.

And no one but Raph would probably be able to tell their Leader he had done what had to be done, that it was unavoidable and that it saved him.

Oh pleeeease let it have worked and save him. Mikey begged of no one in particular as he was not a true believer in anything - though he had been known to invoke random deities on occasion to ensure the tv remte was found or the pizza guy would hurry up.Or a prank would go smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead
TMNT
Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 10:14 am

-mary...

"Splinta - hey Master splinter..."
He hurries to the business that was the infirmary nodding to the pretty island girl and almost stepping on her little friend in his haste but managing to hop and dodge the little tyke that looked like he was off somewhere important.

Closing in on the rat and motioning April over he says for them alone once close enough. 'Raph got into trouble, he's in Leo's room up in the tub - Don sent me to let you know -" He was barely getting out 'and come get you to go join them' when the rat nija master - looking frightened

turned to Lilo as she was just sending off her best bud alien off with love, "Lilo I hate to leave you now but I ... need to be with my sons.' He had done plenty for some injured though. And smiling kindly, hoping she would forgive him for the abrupt departure setting off for Leonardo's room.

Casey lingered encase April wanted to come too resolved to head up with her -and warn her of the flesh eating thing he had brained with the bat earlier.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 11:41 am

Glenn was relieved that Maggie wouldn't retaliate. He would be more affective if he didn't have to worry about her. Maggie was anything but helpless, but her condition worried him. Even though she seemed fine,she had a 'condition' and the doctor put her on bed rest...

"I will." He told her, stalling long enough for a deep, meaningful kiss. The world always found a way to separate them, so... just in case.. "I love you." He met her gaze, then stole another quick kiss before heading off.

After making a quick stop to the bedroom to retrieve his pistol and knife from the drawer of the nightstand, he geared up and quickly headed out of the room. The mall was huge, and Glenn feared that he had already left the building. He knew that Carl had vengeance in his heart, and he couldn't waste time searching this whole place. Every second was crucial.

Running made him dizzy and winded, but he pushed himself, knowing there was no time to take it slow. "Carl!!" He called out repeatedly as he rushed through the mall, just in case he was within ear shot. Though, Glenn feared that even if the boy heard him, he would not answer...

The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 12:05 pm

But Carl had not headed outside. He had made his way to the sporting goods store and was deep inside, taking stock of all the firearms, ammo, knives and bows. Fortunately the place was pretty stocked, which made it obvious that most of these people had not ventured beyond the walls. Up until tonight, this place had never been attacked. These people weren't ready for the hell that was to come...

..but Carl had lived through this, one too many times...

If Negan had tanks, the fences could not protect them. They would come crashing down, and Negan had numbers on his side. Unlike this community, they knew how to fight. Of course, Carl was not taking into account the Supers and Mutants that also called this place home. That was a lot to process. How had the world gotten this bad with the likes of Batman in it? Superman? No. They were powerless.

He was unable to hear Glenn calling out for him. Not that he would have responded, anyway. He didn't need anyone telling him what to do. Someone had to prepare them. Growing more frustrated by the second, and still dwelling on his verbal attack on Glenn, Carl plucked a machine gun from its resting place, the weight a little hard to handle due to his useless hand. It only added to his irritation.

What if he was wrong to wait? What if he could go stop this right now? The others would have to sleep sometimes... and so would Negan. He could slit the man's throat as he slept...
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 12:17 pm

Mel felt herself drift away in a dark void able to hear but not do much else. Was this what death felt like or something else? But whatever it was it seemed like she had a choice to make she was still alive and able to think at least. Still did she deserve to live she had caused so much trouble and so many deaths because of her actions. She had lost her family, friends and now Bebop who had been taking care of Lydia and taken her in. Would she only know loss and get left behind if she choose life? Would that become her destiny in life? Or if she chose death she would become a Walker which meant she would something that was feared and hated.

But if she was going to die then it would be by her own hands and it would never end with her becoming a walker she didn't want her life to end like that. So in the end she chose life even though there was a lot of pain and loss she had survived for this long she could keep going and she would no matter what would happen. The teen started to feel the pain of her wounds as she started to come to and it was a battle to even open her eyes. She felt the tears from all the pain, loss and regret start to go down her cheeks. It would take some time before she would bounce back from this and that her revenge had been denied but she could deal with that later.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 10:22 pm

Daryl continued to work at cleaning the wound, hoping to get the bleeding controlled enough to get a visual on the bullet. There was no exit wound, so it was still lodged in there somewhere. The fact that she had been mobile and not gushing meant it had not hit anything vital... at least he hoped.

Unused to being touched, Daryl tensed ever so slightly when she touched his neck, indicating where she would cut him, if he had been one of those men. Maybe it would have unnerved most, but he got it. He understood why she had done what she had done, and men like that did not deserve to live.

"You did the world a favor by takin' 'em out..." He told her, dabbing away more blood. "But, yer with friends now. You'd be surprised how strangers can become family... it just takes the right people.." He told her. Even though his group had become smaller and he had lost more than a friend when he had lost Rick. "I was always a loner. My dad was an abusive sum'bitch and my mom... she burnt herself up smokin' cigarettes in bed. I had Merle, my older brother, but he bailed on me until the world ended. We found each other, but even then... I was mostly on my own. Until we met the Atlanta group. I was a reclusive bastard... difficult most the time, hell.. most people would take one look at me and turn me away. But they didn't give up on me. Glenn, Andrea and her sister.. Carol. And Carl, he was just a lil kid when we stumbled across their camp. Glenn, he was mostly a kid, too. I watched 'em grow. Never thought I'd have that kind of stability..especially in this world." He told her, tossing another bloody gauze into the floor and grabbing a clean one.

Normally he wasn't one to chit chat, especially with someone he hadn't known long, but Erica had proven herself, and maybe.. just maybe she needed to know that this group had a gift of making loners feel a part. "We weren't gonna stay with 'em long. Merle wanted to rob 'em.. take their camp, but I couldn't. I think him being chained on that roof was for the better. Glenn saved Rick in Atlanta right after this all started. Kid risked his life. Hell, he didn't have to... but that's the kind of people they are.."

And finally, the bullet was visible. Unfortunately tweezers weren't a luxury that he had, nor was the medicine cabinet stocked. Surely they had the needed instruments in the infirmary. He pulled out his knife which still had Glenn's dried blood on it. Running the sink and preparing the hot water to wash, then sanitize. "You'll be safe here... with us. I don't know the rest of the mall, so best to stay close. Maggie's already prepared a love seat for you, and you don't wanna upset a pregnant lady.." A small attempt at humor.

"Found the bullet... wish we had a local to give ya... tweezers to dig it out..."
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 12:23 am

Her last comment made him blush, but she had mentioned something about a mutant Pig....

"I'm guessing you're unaware that he was injured?" He told her, then fell silent, a frown crossing his features. Before he could inform her that her ex did not make it, he saw a young Asian man rushing towards them. Obviously injured, but fighting through the pain.

Seeing that the girl looked... unwell... infected? Glenn pulled his knife, but they had been talking... the infected couldn't talk! Maybe she was just sick... it didn't matter....

"Have... have you seen a teenage boy come this way? He's wearing a sheriff's hat..." He asked the two. He had passed Wade and Digger, but neither of them looked like the approachable type. At least Clark looked friendly. Glenn had looked for tracks, but with the earlier attack, the snow was tarnished with the footprints of various caliber .....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 12:29 am

Mikko wasn't sure what he meant by that question. She had no idea that Bebop was even at the mall. Who's injured? She asked him. Is...Is Bebop here? If he is... But before she could get another question out some Asian guy came running up to them with a weapon out.

Are you going to kill us if we say no? Or is the knife just for me? She asked the guy. But no, No kid has been out here that I seen. Maybe he went to the sex shop now that he doesn't have to worry about being carded.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 12:43 am

Only now realizing that he still had his knife drawn, Glenn quickly shoved it back in its sheath, hands trembling from the cold and nerves on end. Had he been in a state of mind to think, he would have grabbed a jacket. Still, just because they had not seen Carl come this way didn't mean he hadn't gone over the fence...

"He's.. after Negan, he killed his dad..." And he couldn't waste another minute. Offering a quick 'thanks' to the pair, he rushed at the fence, climbing it with the greatest of ease. Once at the top, he removed his shirt long enough to cover the sharp points and over he went, grabbing his t-shirt before making the descent down on the opposite side...

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next