Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life Change

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

Life Change - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 12:55 pm

" Could be but if we go flying I will need meds for motion sickness I get air sick." Mel said with a shudder taking the box and started to head back to the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 2:47 pm

We could work something out. The walk back seemed to take a little longer now that more people were up and about. But they finally made it home. When they walked inside Bebop was surprisingly awake and in the kitchen making coffee.

Honey, we're home! We have doughnuts.

Bebop walked up to the girls and took the boxes from them. He flipped one open and popped a doughnut in his mouth. Thanks! Got plans for today?

Shopping. Girls day out.

That sounds horrible. Shredder called. We have a job so I have to try to sober up Rock.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 2:57 pm

" Yeah well Mikko is doing some stuff for me I'm never going home again. The reason for that is that I'm a foster kid and I don't have parents anymore hadn't for a long time. So my threat really had no weight to it." She told Bebop grabbing a doughnut eating one.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 3:02 pm

Hot damn. I didn't ask for your life story, kid. Don't care. Are you living here? Bebop asked, and put down the boxes. He then went to the coffee and poured a very large mug.

No she's going to move in with me. I think it's safer for her at my place. Mikko answered still sipping on her extra large shake.

Agreed. That was the first time anyone shot a hole in the wall though. Well, you two have fun. don't stay out late! Be in before nine.

Mikko raised a brow at him. What's happening tonight?

Dragons will be out tonight. the purge.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 3:07 pm

" Like the movie the Purge? By the way what should I call you for now on Bebop?" Mel asked him wanting to have a little bit of fun with him.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 3:10 pm

Bebop nodded at her question then gave her a look. Mikko pumped Mel's shoulder in a warning to hush. But Bebop didn't pick up on anything. call me....Master Bebop the great!
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 3:15 pm

" Ow Mikko. Sounds like a magician thing and not what you're going for like Alexander the Great. Unless you can do magic tricks." Mel snickered at the nickname that he wanted it was just to funny to her.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 3:19 pm

no magic. But a single pig can eat a full grown man in under eight minuets. That's pretty impressive. Bebop gave a thumbs up then vanished in Rocks room to wake him up with the coffee. Either to get Rock to drink the coffee or to pour the drink on Rock who was to know.

You know...We're not married. he could always dump me if he doesn't want to be your dad. Mikko told her once bebop was out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 3:23 pm

" That's true but I don't think he will." Mel said not wanting to see anything negative about the adoption. It was gonna be totally fine and she couldn't help but think Bebop was cool.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 12:50 pm

Yeah, yer probably right. He loves me. Mikko continued sucking down her drink and didn't bother with the doughnuts. She didn't eat much and relied heavily on energy drinks and caffeine pills to keep her going. She also took a lot of vitamins and supplements. But food? She wasn't big on eating.

Bebop came back out the room minus a mug. He grabbed two more doughnuts and munched on them as he fed the dog and slipped on his shoes.

Grumpy is awake. He doesn't even remember shooting up the place.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 1:10 pm

" Well I'm sure as hell gonna remind him that he almost shot me. Wether he will care or not I don't care." The teen said with a shrug as she ate her breakfast.

" So are you guys gonna go outside during the day or what?" She asked Bebop curious.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 2:07 pm

Bebop looked at Mel and nodded as he ate. Mmmhmmm.

The're gonna go see Master Spikey pants.

Bebop gave another nod and Rock came out shuffling his feet and looking mostly still asleep. Bebop shoved a doughnut on Rock's horn and gave a thumbs up. Yeah gonna do stuff, don't even know yet.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 9:16 pm

" Well have fun doing whatever your boss wants I guess." Mel commented snickering at Rocksteady he looked more like a zombie than anything else.

" Oh so scary a zombie rhino." She said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 12:50 pm

Oh yeah we'e gonna have a blast. Always do.

Rock ate the doughnut that was stuck on his face and gave Mel a confused look. He didn't remember anything from last night. he leaned in close to the girl, his horn lightly touching her nose. He squinted and was clearly trying to remember something. Finally he stood back up and glanced at Bebop.

Did I sleep with her? He asked.

Bebop smacked Rock upside the head. No fool! You shot at her. Put a damn bullet through the wall into my bedroom. Don't remember?

rock let out a laugh but shook his head no. Nah it's all a blur.

Mikko finished her drink and tossed it away. ok then. Ready to head out when you are, Mel.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 12:55 pm

" Well shouldn't that tell you not to get black out drunk?" Mel growled at him giving him a hard kick in the leg he deserved that kick.

" Sure let's go." The teen replied to Mikko going to her ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 2:39 pm

((After hours of shopping for everything and anything that Mel may need or just want, the girls had a nice dinner and then headed to Mikko's apartment instead of Bebop and Rock's place.))

At Mikko's Apartment, the place was much bigger. And cleaner. There was black leather couches, with a thin white blanket with purple skulls draped over the back. The center of the living room laid a large carpet. End tables with naked women lamps set on them stood on each end of the couch. In the front of the sitting area was a large screen TV with a custom shelf to show off all her game systems and games.

Behind the couch was another custom shelf, larger. the top was filled with a collection of books and comic book figures. The center shelf held a large reptile tank, inside was a baby tagu.

The kitchen was black and steel. Pictures on the fridge of her and bebop, and more of her with ninjas and others of her and her compitions jumping off roof tops.

Mikko took Mel to the room that would be hers. Opening the door, she turned on the light and showed off a light blue room. There was a queen sized bed, large window facing the park. a walking closet. Fluffy soft carpet. And it's own bathroom.

Welcome you your home. How you like it? You are free to do whatever you want to your room, paint it, change the carpet, whatever. My room is across the hall. the place is gated. High security. Super safe here. Any questions?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 2:55 pm

" Not really but this will take a little getting used to. One thing I won't get used to is clothes shopping that's pretty mind numbing and with my small size hard to fit." Mel answered as she looked around the room excited to have her own room that she didn't have to share with anyone else. It felt different but good and the rest of the apartment was pretty comfy with the thing that kinda creeped her out was the lamps. But she would get used to them as for the lizard that thing was just plain cool.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 3:04 pm

I would love to be your size. I would get more air time on my jumps. Mikko helped bring all the bags into Mel's room and set them on the bed. The bed was made with clean cotton sheets, the sheets where white with a large, blue, spoon and fork holding hands pictured and the words, 'spooning leads to forking' printed under them.

Under that was more silky feeling, white sheets. and down feather pillows.

Uh.....house rules...Let me think. The lizard's name is Joker. After the Joker in Batman. He eats baby rats. Don't mess with him after he eats. Other then that he loves riding on shoulders. uh...other rule...no crazy parties unless I'm invited. Computer is open for you to use in the living room, my credit card info is saved on it. try not to charge more then 400 a month on it/ other then that. don't burn the place down and we're set! Want me to leave ya be so you can settled in?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 3:17 pm

" No that's okay I can unpack all this stuff later. And I will try to obey the rules shouldn't be hard to I can pretty much do anything I want." Mel laughed there could be anarchy here as long as Mikko was invited to it.

" Still this is a nice apartment here just the lamps kinda creep me out." She admitted.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 3:27 pm

Mikko walked out the room and into the kitchen. She chuckled at the mention of the lamps. I suppose they aren't very PG friendly. They aren't just random naked chicks though. They are statues of the goddess of beauty and love. Was a gift from a fan.

Mikko took out a bottle of wine and poured herself a glass then placed the bottle back.

Lets seeeeeeeeeee. I have power aid. Orange juice. Oh! that reminds me. Sometimes the Orange juice will have vodka in it. I'll be sure to clearly label it if it does. Ummm. Milk. Filtered water. Organic Juices, a viriety of them. Food stuff. Help yourself.

Mikko then showed Mel where everything was in the kitchen, a quick demo of working the stove and dish washer, but told Mel that she wouldn't have to worry about that much as she had no issue cooking for them both and cleaning up.

I guess that's really it as far as this place. So now we have to work on making you mine, and getting you a furry friend. then we'll work on the school stuff. and get you into a sport or something. If you want. I ain't gonna be one of those mothers that force you into shit. also. no need to call my mom or anything, unless the child service people are around. Mikko is fine.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 3:35 pm

" Yeah and they will be around a lot Mikko because they have to see how everything is going. Trust me sometimes they harp on some stupid stuff the lamps would be one of them. They're annoying but they do a lot." The teen warned Mikko grabbing an apple from the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 3:41 pm

Mikko thought that over. Putting the lamps up wouldn't be a big deal. She liked them, but they were just lamps. Plus, helping this poor girl was more important. She gave a nod and sat at the kitchen table.

I'll switch the lamps out then. It's not that big of a deal. The only road block I can see is my age, and my career. I have lawyers, so I'm going to talk to them and have them with me when I talk to CPS. We'll make this work.

She gave Mel a smile and a thumbs up.

Best not to mention Bebop or Rock. They have an extensive police record. They were human once.

She set her glass down. We haven't ate in a couple of hours. you want to order some Chinese food?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 3:45 pm

" Yeah age doesn't help but it's been done mostly with siblings. And I am getting hungry so Chinese sounds good." Mel agreed she wouldn't talk about Bebop and Rocksteady anyway not even to her friends. Her stomach growled at the mention of food as well letting them know what it thought about everything.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 3:50 pm

Awesome!

Mikko reached over and grabbed her phone, she then got up and pulled the Chinese places menu down from the fridge. She handed it over to Mel with a pen.

Circle what ya want. Maybe get some extra for tomorrow. Am I doing anything tomorrow? She asked herself. She then started looking through her phone's calender as Mel looked through the menu.

we can call the boys over see if they're free yet if you want.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 3:55 pm

" Sure call them over." She replied as she circled what she wanted sesame chicken, pork fried rice, chow mein, egg rolls, and Mongolian beef she was a teenager that was still growing and athletic.

" Think Rocksteady remembers that I kicked him?" The teen asked having no regrets in doing that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life Change
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next