Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life Change

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

Life Change - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 11:30 pm

Bebop just nodded and he went back in the room. Mikko got up and went to the hall closet. She pulled out some blankets and pillows then went to Mel.

Here's some bedding things. I have boxers and a tank top you can sleep in if you want.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 11:36 pm

" Thanks Mikko." She said with a yawn and a stretch. They hadn't questioned her to much like why didn't she use a cell phone and the like. They probably figured it was a parent thing and if she kept it that way that would be for the best.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 11:42 pm

Mikko smiled and gave a thumbs up. Yer not gonna stay here. I don't actually live here, I live in another, nicer apartment complex. I just stay here every now and then. So. Tomorrow, we're going to talk bout maybe staying with me, where there isn't guns. Also, tomorrow you're gonna tell us the truth of why you don't want to go back to your parents. Also why I haven't seen you with a phone, or an Ipod, or any kind of electronic. I think there's more going on with you then yer telling us. You want my help you got to let me know what's going on. alright?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 11:56 pm

" For the most part what I said about my parents was true just not the life. Hell I wish that life was real I wouldn't be here otherwise. I'm a foster kid been in the system for a long time and want out of it. I lost my folks a long time ago don't know from what was never told I was so young then. I don't have any siblings either can't count the other foster kids that never lasts. I've been in good homes and bad ones the one I'm in now is a bad one just want the money and let's me do whatever I want. I learned martial arts to control my anger social worker says it's a good outlet. But other than that I hung out with other kids and played sports and did all sorts of dares." Mel told Mikko her hand forced.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 12:03 am

Mikko nodded at that. It made more sense now. And that she was in the system it would be so much easier to get her out of that without cops or anyone getting involved.

I know someone who can rework your files in the CPS system. We'll make sure you still have a birth certificit and social number. But we can get you out the system so no one comes looking for you. We can write you up as legally emancipated then in the laws eyes you'll be able to make adult choices. like rent a home and shit. If you want. It's a step we can take to cut that cord and free you from that hell. You wanna keep up with the sports stuff you can come with me when I go training.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 12:11 am

" Yeah and it's partly why I want to be a mutant so I can hide better. Being in the system sucks and I was never adopted out of it and once I'm 18 I'm out on the streets like I meant nothing. Still bet that won't change Rocksteady's and Bebop's minds." She commented.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 12:15 am

Bebop is a good guy. He just has to get use to you. Rock is...How about I adopt you!? Mikko figured that was a good idea. then everything would be legal. Then you can be Mel McKinnon. I think it's catchy.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 12:18 am

" And Bebop can be my dad or something." She said liking that idea a lot. It would work everything out and she could hang out with the mutants.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 12:23 am

Yes! But...lets keep that on the down low until everything is official. Don't want to give Bebop a stroke. Though he has talked about wanting a kid but not wanting a baby...And Rock would dare be mean to family. He's very pro family. Plus the dog loves you and that's a plus.

Mikko let out a yawn.

Ok. we'll look more into that first thing in the morning. There's food and drink in the kitchen if you want. Bathroom is last door down the hall on the left. And I will see you in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 12:26 am

" Sure thanks." Mel yawned as she settled down on the couch falling asleep exhausted. Then the when the sun rose the next morning waking up the young teen she grinned mischievously. Time for some payback well in the more childish form of it. Getting up she snuck into Bebop's and Mikko's room quietly making her way to their bed. Sure she might regret it in a few seconds if Bebop was still naked but it would be worth it.

" Hey it's morning wake up!" She yelled as jumped right onto the bed that was bound to wake them up.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 9:55 pm

Bebop and Mikko were peacefully asleep, with no need to wake up early. In fact, they could sleep for as long as they wanted. Or so they thought. Mel's yelling wasn't enough to wake Bebop. But it did get Mikko awake. Before she could react, the child was leaping on top of them!

That got the warthog up. His eyes opened up and he let out a loud OOF noise.

what the hell!?

Mikko yawned and pulled Mel down between them. Sandwiching her between their very unclothed bodies. Maybe she had a bad dream. Mikko said tiredly. and covered Mel up.

Whatever. fine. Bebop pulled both girls close to him, squishing Mel, and fell back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 10:01 pm

" No let go it's morning! And you're both butt ass naked!" Mel yelled as she squirmed to get loose from them feeling beyond awkward. It was just so wrong and could be taken completely the wrong way if someone saw it. Hopefully it was them being half asleep and not anything else.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 10:20 pm

No morning. Sleep. Mikko mumbled. But then Pibble decided she wanted to join in on the snuggle time as well and jumped on the bed. She walked over and licked everyone's face before settling down and closing her eyes.

I have to piss now. Fuck. Bebop did not want to get up. But now that he was awake he had to use the bathroom. But he was going to hold it for as long as he could because he was hella comfortable!
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 10:26 pm

" You better get up pops." Mel said as she managed to get loose maybe with how he was at the moment Bebop wouldn't pick up on what she called him. Getting out of the bed she snickered at the thought of him being her dad but at the same it would be the coolest thing.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 8:27 pm

Once Mel was out of the bed, Pibble took her place and the Bebop and Mikko snuggled back up and started to snore again. Bebop did anyway. Mikko was up now, she just didn't want to leave the bed. She rolled over, keeping herself covered and looked at Mel.

Hungry? What you like? McDonalds? Burger King? Taco Bell? She yawned and stretched. doughnuts maybe? oooooh I know the best doughnut shop down the road. They have every flavor you can think of.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 8:35 pm

" Doughnuts sound good what about Bebop or is he gonna snore the day away? Not sure about Rock." Mel agreed feeling pretty hungry at this point. Her stomach even growled to let its owner know that it needed to be fed.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 8:42 pm

Bee'll get up when he smells food. Rock will probably out for most of the day, he seemed pretty gone last night. Mikko reached down and picked up her night gown from the floor. still under the covers she slipped it on then got out of bed.

I'll get dressed real quick then we can grab food. After Breakfast we can go back out and shop for things you may need. New cloths, things. Stuff. whatever. I'll give you a credit a card you can have fun with.

Mikko went to a small dresser and grabbed a tank top, baggie jeans, stripped elbow gloves and a neon green sports bra. She got dressed and put her purple hair up in two pony tails with skull beretts.

Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 8:50 pm

" Yeah I don't have a lot of stuff and I don't wanna get any clothes back from that foster home." She replied as she walked back into the living room.

" Hey Mikko do you think you can really adopt me without any problems?" The teen asked Mikko curious about that not wanting to get her hopes up.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 8:55 pm

Mikko walked out the bedroom with Mel and slipped on her shoes. Well I have a lawyer that can help us with the process so I don't think it should be too much of an issue. Once Mel was ready they headed out and started to walk to the doughnut shop.

It'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 9:00 pm

" I hope so having a family is something that I wanted for a long time. I don't remember a whole lot about my parents and most of it I do know I was told. But what I do remember is that they loved me a lot." She told Mikko as she followed her to the doughnut shop.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 7:57 pm

well don't expect Bebop to love you right away. It might take him a while to get use to you being around so much. But I got that little piggy wrapped around my finger so no worries. You said you did sports, annnnnnd you will have to go to school. But. oh! If yer not up for like, public school we can do home school. My little brother. he's your age. but he's already in collage. Super smart. so we can totally home school you. But as for sports, we can get you back in what ever you want.

They got to the shop and went inside. In the glass case was every doughnut you could think of.

Pick what you want. they sell smoothies here too.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 8:10 pm

" I hate going to school it's so boring there. And my grades don't help. As for sports I'm on a break from I do practice but things like basketball I just do for fun." Mel said as she looked at the doughnuts already knowing what she wanted.

" Chocolate doughnuts are the best ones." She said her favorite food was anything chocolate related.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 8:13 pm

Boring, yes. My god yes! I hated school. But I know that the adoption people will check to make sure you are getting some kind of schooling. Least with home schooling you can set your own time. No waking up early.

Mikko ordered everything Mel wanted and then ordered more for herself and the two guys at home. two dozen in total.

want a milk shake?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 8:17 pm

" Yeah and more free time for me to have fun. And I'm good I'm sure the guys are hungry." She told Mikko ready to head back to the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 8:21 pm

Mikko grabbed herself a high caffeine milk shake, paid, then they were off. Mikko handed Mel one of the boxes to hold.

Yes more time for fun. Oh! speaking of fun. Next month I'm going to Sweden for some training. As my child, you will be able to come with me. If you want. Could be fun. Mikko told her as she sucked down her energy shake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life Change
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next