Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life Change

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

Life Change - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 12:30 pm

" Hey I could told them about the Wendigo like the ones in Until Dawn those things are creepy." The teen pointed as she straightened out her hair happy that it was short at least. She started to help pack up the game systems in boxes along with some games.

" Won't know till it's on the news or something can't hide that shit no matter what people may believe. And that's not even knowing if that stuff spreads." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 12:38 pm

I have that game! Mikko pointed out. We'll be careful not to eat each other. And yeah, I'm sure it'll be on the news. I don't think it'll spread. If Baxter is setting them up in specific areas then I'm pretty sure they meaning to keep this contained.If we have to move further down south, we can. There's always someplace safe we can go. No worries. Though, didn't you want to be mutated? So I don't think you're worried too much anyway.

Mikko grabbed a suite case and headed to her bedroom to start packing up her cloths.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 12:49 pm

" Yeah but you're worried about being mutated. Things are changing for me for the better I mainly wanted to be a mutant so I could disappear." Mel said as she finished packing up the game consoles and games. Next was the food so she looked for the cooler and ice packs.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 5:56 pm

This is all a precaution anyway. those turtles usually have a way of stopping these things from happening. But just in case...

Mikko came out with her suitcase and stood it next to the couch. She then started to get her lizard ready for the trip.

It'll be a nice vacation though. out of the city, away from all the noise. our own little personal hold out.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 6:29 pm

" Yeah and maybe I will learn how to actually swim. Man PE sucked when it came to pool stuff." She answered as she put the food in the cooler and the other stuff into containers.

" But who are the turtles anyway? All I know is that giant turtles put a stop to that alien from doing whatever it was doing to the city." Mel asked Mikko.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 8:19 pm

You don't know how to swim? Well you are gonna learn. and yeah those are the turtles. I don't know much else about them, never met em. They beat up my boys a few times. But, I figure, Bebop and Rock had it coming. Don't tell em I said that. But really. They want to destroy the city, they gonna get their asses beat. That's how it's done.

Mikko put Joker inside the hood of the vest she was wearing, He poked his head out, but stood inside and rode around while Mikko cleaned up his cage and packed up things.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 10:06 pm

" Yeah it's a typical comic book thing bad guy wants to destroy hero stops them. Although not all villains are bad and not all heroes are good and sometimes it's just in the middle." She said with a shrug.

" Hopefully they will be back soon want to get going." Mel said finished packing everything up.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 8:08 pm

It took another hour but the two mutants finally came back, with truck. They walked in the apartment saying that they were ready to roll.

Looks like yer with me. Rocksteady told Mel. He was kind of looking forward to messing with the girl the whole way to the cabin. Then again he did't want to have to fight her for the radio.

Mikko however had other ideas. No. I'm going to ride with you. Mel rides with Bebop. He should get to know her a little better. bond and all that.

Bebop picked up the box that held the computer parts and shrugged. Whatever. Find by me. lets roll out.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 5:05 pm

" Yeah guess we should get to know each other a bit more. I'm fine with that and I'm sure Rock is gonna mess with me later." She replied picking up a box to help load up the truck.

" So what do you wanna know Bee?" Mel asked him.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 9:21 pm

Mikko and Rocksteady piled into the large truck once they were done packing it. And Bebop got into Mikko's car with Mel in the passenger seat. The mutant's motor bikes were in a trailer hitched to the back of the truck and with everything set they were off for a long ride.

Bebop set the music to some old school hip hop. and leaned back in his seat.

I want to know if yer ready to PARTY!?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 12:01 am

" Yeah I am. So you think you can handle being a dad?" Mel asked while giggling. This was gonna be the best trip ever.

" Hey think I could drive sometime? I'm old enough to do it." She said trying to convince Bebop to let her try driving.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 7:03 pm

Bebop snorted at that. Well, no one really asked me if I was on bored with this. I mean Mikko just decided this without talking to me first. So maybe I'm not ok with this whole father thing. In fact maybe I'm thinking of just dumping Mikko all together. It is a shitty thing she did. Don't you thing? And no you can't drive.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 7:26 pm

" I don't know if it is or it's not Bee we do get along just fine and everything. Just give it a shot please it will take awhile for the whole adoption thing to go through. And why can't I drive?" Mel asked him she was sure fourteen was close enough to sixteen when it came to driving. She wasn't that short and seats were adjustable.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 7:33 pm

Yeah, Or I'm just being nice to you for Mikko's sake. I have nothing against you though, It's the idea I don't like. I have no interest in being anyones dad. Not now, not ever. And you can't drive because I'm mean and say no.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 7:46 pm

" There's also the fact I might not get adopted Mikko is what in her twenties and I'm in my teens. Hell I know getting adopted in general is a long shot because I'm 14 and not a cute little kid or baby. And you saying no because you're mean can been seen as being a dad." Mel pointed out with a snicker unable to resist pointing it out.

" Still none of you had to take me with you to the cabin but yet you did." She remind him.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 8:00 pm

Yeah I don't think that matters. Mikko has the money, the ability and the legal system to back her up. She'll get you. I don't think she should bother, but she's always trying to help people even though i've tried to get her out of the habit. And it should be noted. The cabin is hers. If it was mine or Rocks you would be getting mutated. Maybe you would turn into a slug. We can put a bow on your head sprinkle you with salt.

Bebop was very much enjoying his talk with the girl. He didn't dislike her. He was however very annoyed that Mikko decided to make another person apart of their lives without talking with him. He would have a chat with her about that.

You can drive when you have a car. So start saving up, or learn to steal one.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 8:06 pm

" Or maybe I would become a chameleon or something. As for Mikko it's up to her with what she does with life. I didn't ask her to try to adopt me that was all her and I took it because I'm tired of being in the system." Mel replied rubbing her arm with there being more to it than that.

" Need to know how to drive first." The teen told Bebop.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 8:10 pm

AH HA!!! Bebop shouted and raised a finger in the air. He hen poked Mel in the shoulder. I knew it! You don't even know how to drive. Yet you want me to let you drive one of our cars? I think not! You learn to drive in some stranger's car, or take drivers ed.

And totally a slug.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 8:17 pm

" Well I am fourteen so I have to learn how. And what better way than you letting me?" She said hoping he would relent on it.

" A slug can't be athletic so I wouldn't be one." The teen replied not wanting to be something that had no arms and legs and was slow.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 4:19 pm

Still no. And the mutation don't work that way. You don't get to pick what you'll be. It picks for you. It's all random. Just because you're an active human, doesn't mean you'll be an active mutant. fourteen? So Mikko only needs to keep you around for four years then. Two in New York. At sixteen you can be shoved out the nest and free to be on your own. You getting a job right?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 6:58 pm

" Worth a shot. Well that sucks on the mutation front. Mikko wants me to focus on school and sports right now. I'm hoping to get into the MMA when I get old enough for it. That's what my dad did or at least that's what they told me I don't remember them very well. But if you're not gonna be my dad why are you asking that?" She asked him curious.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 7:27 pm

Maybe I had other plans with her is all. Plans that didn't include some kid. The MMA? Doubt you'll make that. You should have been training for that years ago. Those girls been fighting since they come shooting out their mothers. Rock and I can fight ya. Broken bones, free of charge!
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 7:34 pm

" Bee it's not my fault that Mikko chose to do this." She said tears threatening to come to her eyes feeling a slight sense of abandonment. The teen should be used to being alone with no real family to go back home to at this point.

" And I've been training for as long as I can remember so I can do it." She added.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 8:10 pm

Bebop looked over at Mel and let out a sigh. Yer not gonna cry now are you. There is no crying in this car. Let's just make this as pleasent as possible.

Bebop turned up the music.

You know this song is what made hip hop main stream.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 8:43 pm

" Sorry can't help it and that song is older than me." She replied as the tears came anyway it wasn't full blown but they were there.

" I should learn not to hope that everything will go the way I want them to. Hell I should be used to being let down over and over again but I thought I really had something this time." She admitted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life Change
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next