Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life Change

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

Life Change - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 8:38 pm

" Do you really want to set loose venomous snakes like the rattle snake? And don't forget the giant snakes that like to constrict their prey before eating them. And the Komodo Dragon a giant lizard that can eat humans easily or you two." She told them not in the mood in getting bit by a snake that felt threatened.

" No I'm not glad that I came and leaving won't be easy it's chaos out there." She growled.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 8:42 pm

Chaos! Bebop and Rock cheered and fist bumped.

They both then got to smashing all the tanks open. The sounds of angry rattles echoed off the walls. The darkness made it hard to see where any of the reptiles actually were. Bebop luckily thought of this and picked Mel up, sitting her on his shoulders.

Safer up there for you. He told her.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 8:47 pm

" Yeah safe venomous snakes scare me." Mel said shaking from hearing the rattling knowing some of the most dangerous snakes were on the loose. She clung to Bebop for dear life not daring to get down as long she was up on his shoulders those snakes couldn't reach her.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 8:55 pm

They're not so bad. The rattle means they wont attack. You have to worry when you stop hearing the rattles.

The three moved along the darkness taking out the tanks one by one. when they got to the end they tipped toed their way back to the entrience.

what's next?

ummmm...THE BIRDS! We have to save the birds!
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 9:02 pm

" Not all of those birds can survive here they came from tropical places like the rain forest. But go ahead you're not listening to me." Mel fumed as she held on wondering when had they dropped out of school not to know about this stuff. Course she wasn't the best student around but she did know about her animals.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 9:09 pm

Unlike what Mel thought, Rocksteady was actually quite intelligent and would have finished school if he choose to. They will adapt! Evolve. and...We don't care.

They walked to the bird enclosure, not running this time. They seen some of the animals run past them, some seemed weary about leaving their cage. But it didn't seem like any of the animals were interested in attacking them. Bebop kept Mel on his shoulders, she was so light he hardly even noticed that he was carrying her.

They got to the birds and seen that they weren't all in indiviual cages. So this wouldn't take long at all.

On the way home I need to pick Mikko up some chicken nuggets. bebop said. He was more talking to himself then the others. A self reminder.

Chicken sounds good. you think birds eat chicken? We should bring a bird home. I bet yer girl would love one of these colorful birds.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 9:17 pm

" That won't end well not all birds are pet material. But no one can stop you that's for sure." She replied as she watched them set the birds free from their cages. Most of them wouldn't survive and if they did they wouldn't survive the winter if not caught. She didn't get this kind of chaos it seemed to be pointless in the long run but questioning adults never worked.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 9:25 pm

I.....Agree with the girl. And I do NOT want to hear one of those talking birds when I'm trying to sleep. I'll grab her a different animal. Maybe a hyena.

Rock raised a brow at that and headed out the bird cage after they were done. No I don't think Pibble will get along with a hyena.

how about... A small groundhog ran passed and Bebop scooped it up. This thing!

Pibble is gonna eat that.

I might eat this.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 9:31 pm

" People do keep Fennec Foxes but you guys have a dog already." Mel pointed out but they probably had idea what the fox looked like. And one thing was starting to sink in she could be seen as an accomplice in this crime which meant going home would be much harder if she could at all.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 9:36 pm

Eh....Mikko is going to be traveling soon so maybe a pet isn't a good idea. Bebop tossed the poor groundhog over his shoulder and the three headed out the zoo. There was already animals hanging out in the parking lot. But they were all lucky enough to not have been attacked. The mutant pig let Mel down and plopped her on his bike.

Lets just get some food. maybe some more booze. Then we'll take our new friend back home.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 9:39 pm

" You have no idea how lucky we all were not to get attacked by the animals." She said as she held onto the bike for the ride to wherever they were going for food.

" I'm not going home am I?" She asked Bebop.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 9:45 pm

We weren't lucky. Those animals get fed well before the keepers leave. They weren't hungry. And we didn't show them any aggression. No reason for them to attack. You worry too much.

The two started up their bikes and drove off.

Yeah yer going home. You can't stay with us. We can pick you up some food if you want though. But you have to go back to yer parents. Why? Starting to get attached to us?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 9:50 pm

" It's just that I don't know if I can go home now I was at the zoo with you guys and didn't really do anything to stop you. Plus there's security cameras and I'm sure were on them. So I don't know if I want to go home." Mel admitted what didn't help that she was afraid of her parents' reaction if they saw the tapes and she didn't want to see it. Depending on what happened she could end up in juvi or worse.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 8:32 pm

Eh. We cut the cameras off. No one seen ya. If someone would have seen us the cops would have been there long before we left. No worries there. Come on, we do this shit all the time. We know what we're doing.

The three of them pulled up to a taco bell and Rocksteady started to make orders.

Shorty! You want something? Rock asked mel.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 8:41 pm

" No thanks not hungry." Mel replied as she waited on the bike. Maybe she could use a change in her life what that was she had no idea. But maybe something different needed to happen whatever that was she had no idea. Still Bebop and Rocksteady weren't that bad all things considered and hanging out with them wasn't entirely dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 8:46 pm

Rock ordered her two crunchy tacos anyway. Maybe she wasn't hungry now, but later she might be. Plus she did put up with their shit like a champ she deserved an award for that. Once the orders were given they drove to the window. Of course their presence was met with screams and panic. The two mutants were use to this by now and quietly waited for someone who reconized them to make their order.

It took a bit longer then it would normally had the workers not freaked the fuck out. But soon the food and money was exchanged and the gang was off.

alright. Where's your house at? Bebop asked. Got to drop you off before someone realizes yer missing.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 8:52 pm

" Actually I don't wanna go home and I will be fine been out late before." Mel replied actually wanting to stick around for awhile. Something was changing and she had no idea what it was but she wanted to shake up her boring life even more. Maybe do something completely insane and become a mutant so she could really cut loose and take a nice break from school. And when she had enough there was probably a cure.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 9:00 pm

uh. ok, So where should we drop you off at? Bebop asked. There was no way they were letting the girl stay with them. That would make her a run away, And while they weren't apposed to kidnapping or taking a hostage, they just didn't have the set up for that right now. They would never keep a hostage or kidnapped person at their apartment. They weren't THAT stupid!

Plus, they had other plans. Well, Bebop had other plans. Bedroom plans. As for Rocksteady he was NOT at all wanting some young kid to hang around the apartment. Sure she was cool. And if she wanted to visit again he supposed that was ok. But she wasn't going to weasel her way into living there with them.

Yeah were you want us to leave you? Sorry, but you can't come back home with us. You can visit tomorrow or something if you want. just don't think you can attach yerself to us.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 9:05 pm

" Are you sure you're not attached to me?" She asked while snickering it had been Rocksteady's plan to leave her in a cage and that didn't happen.

" I kinda wanna have a change in my life a huge change that's totally crazy." Mel told them.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 9:08 pm

The two mutants pulled over under and overpass. Well. Here you go. You can live here! Homelessness is a pretty huge change that's crazy.

Rocksteady nodded in agreement. Yep. Don't take any candy from the hobos.

If yer still alive tomorrow, you can visit the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 9:11 pm

" Not what I meant you guys became mutants so I figure why not be one myself." She said wondering if it could be even done now. If it could be then she wanted to see how it was done and find out what her inner animal was it could be anything.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 9:15 pm

they guys both broke out into laughter. Bebop picked up Mel and stood her on the ground beside the bike. Rock handed her the bag with the two tacos in it.

Yeah, that's not somethin that just happens. We were mutated by the shredder and he got the mutation from a space brain. anyway, that's kinda like....

It's like a sex change. they don't do that until yer an adult.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 9:19 pm

" But I'm serious about this." She said using her puppy dog pout she didn't want to wait until she was an adult. It was bad enough she had be 18 to get tattoos and do all sorts of other stuff but this was something she could do now.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 9:34 pm

Well good luck with that. We will see you later. Rock revved his engine and drove off. Bebop stood there and watched his friend go. He then looked at Mel.

Girl! You are putting me in a pickle I don't want to be in. I bring you to the apartment I'll have to hear it from him. I leave you out here Mikko will make me sleep on the couch. Please let me take you home. You can come back and see us tomorrow. We can talk more about the mutation shit then. It's late. I want tacos and sex. You are keeping me from getting those things.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 9:38 pm

" Or you can take me with you otherwise if you take me home I will tell my parents that I escaped two kidnappers and lead them right to you. My mom is a retired cop and I don't think you want to mess with her and my dad is where I got the martial arts from." She told him with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life Change
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next