Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life Change

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

Life Change - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 9:48 pm

Bebop did not expect the threat. He was so close to bringing her back to the apartment. He knew how Mikko felt about young people. She always wanted to help them anyway she could, little children to older teens. She was all about helping. And because of that he was actually going to see if Mikko could set her up somewhere. the woman did have a few hook ups. Hell, the foot owned the apartment complex that they lived in. If anything they could have worked out something to get Mel her own apartment.

But then she threaten him. And there was one thing that three friends had in common. They did not respond or give in to threats.

I was going to help you. I was going to bring you back. But you had to go there. The Foot Clan does not negotiate with threats. Bring your cops. We'll be waiting for them.

Bebop shook his head and sped off.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 9:54 pm

Mel sighed and decided to look for whoever this Shredder was herself she could totally do this on her own she just had to find the right building. Maybe it would be like a gang thing with one of their signs out in the open with people having no idea what it was. She walked down the street looking all over the place for a sign of some sort.
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 10:04 pm

Love was hiding in the shadows under the overpass. she watched the two mutants and the human girl talk. Then watched as the mutants drove off. They were really going to leave the kid alone here? This wasn't the best place to leave a kid. There was some crazy people around here. Not to mention hungry demons that were looking for kids walking alone at night.

She finally slipped out of the shadows and stepped behind Mel.

They seemed rude. Leaving you alone like that.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 10:08 pm

Mel turned around to see a purple cat which wasn't the weirdest thing that had happened tonight but still pretty damn close.

" Who are you? Are you a mutant?" The teen asked the cat more curious than scared nothing scared her at this point since the animals were set loose at the zoo.
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 10:13 pm

Love chuckled and shook her head. No. I'm not even from this world. my name is Loventrice. You can call me Love. I was looking for food when you and your boyfriends drove up. Then they just left you! And here of all places. This isn't a friendly area. But I'm sure they knew that. Did you know that someone let the animals loose at the zoo. You know anything about that?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 10:19 pm

" Yeah that was them doing that and they're not my boyfriends. I'm Melissa but I go by Mel. And I got left here after threatening them so I could become a mutant. In my defense they threatened me with worse stuff like using me as bait for a predator." She replied with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 7:11 pm

Oh. Well it's good they're not your boyfriends. They seem like jerks. Love snapped her fingers and two strange looking horses with skulls for heads came trotting up to them.

Hop on. She told Mel and got on one of the horses. Can't leave you here. Lets get you someplace safer.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 7:22 pm

" What are you? And is this safe?" She asked as climbed onto one of the horses probably not the best idea in the world but she had to do something. Still this was supernatural which meant ghosts and the like were real which meant other stuff was real as well.
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 7:30 pm

It's safe. Safer then those bikes you were on. Once Mel was settled in the saddle the two trotted off at a nice steady pace.

I have lots of names depending on who you ask. I think you would know it best as a demon. Personally I don't like the word demon. So common. And other languages have such prettier names for us. If you want to get more detailed, I'm from Voodoo and hoodoo creation. And in the voodoo practice I am called a loa.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 7:35 pm

" I don't know anything about that stuff. But wanna scare those mutants and teach them a lesson they will never forget?" The teen asked Love maybe they could teach Bebop and Rocksteady a lesson in not being weenies when threatened by a teenager when they acted so tough around her.
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 7:41 pm

Love shrugged at that. I'm not really in the business of scaring people. It's not my thing. Plus they didn't do anything to me so i have nothing against them. But, because my curiosity is overwhleming, what did you have in mind?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 7:54 pm

" Well maybe a ghost type deal that can and will mess with them so that they don't leave people behind again in bad areas. Make them think it's me that's haunting them and stuff." Mel said while smiling mischievously.
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 7:59 pm

Love laughed at that and shook her head as they rode down the sidewalk. You want a ghost haunting then you go talk to a ghost. I don't do that. I'm above simple hauntings. I can posses a soul, I can drive a person into insanity, I can kill infants, Many things. But innocent haunts? No. I'm from the very firey depths of hell. Your plan needs to be a bit more extreme to interest me.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 8:03 pm

" Then what do you suggest then?" She asked the demon wanting to know if she had any ideas. Mel wanted to torture them not kill them.
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 8:07 pm

I don't know. I don't really care. They soon came up to the apartment complex that Bebop and Rocksteady lived at.

But if I did care. I would first learn more about them. Find their weakness. Do they have loved ones? A girlfriend? Are they weak willed? Easily minpulated? These are things that you have to think about.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 8:13 pm

" Well the pig has a girlfriend named Mikko who I want to see doubt he told her what had happened. So I need to talk to her maybe she can help." Mel answered as she got down from the horse and went to the apartment knocking on the door.
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 8:15 pm

Well, talk to her then. I'll be around. Love and both horses vanished as Mikko opened the door for Mel.

Mikko smiled at Mel and let her in. Hey! Bee and Rock said you went home. Come in.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 8:22 pm

" No they left me in the bad part of the city. I kinda threatened them with my parents if they didn't let me stick around and become a mutant. But they threatened to use me as bait when it came to the animals. So now I want to teach them a lesson." Mel explained as she entered the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 8:32 pm

Mikko shut the door behind Mel and sat back down on the couch. She patted the spot next to her. The two of them are talking business in the back room right now. She explained. Pibble came skipping up to Mel and waited for her to pet her.

So let me get this straight. They threaten to use you as bait. But didn't. So then you threaten to tell your parents on them if they didn't let you be a mutant? And now you want to get revenge because they left you on the side of the road.

Mikko took a deep breath.

Sounds to me like yer all even then. No revenge needed. As for you being a mutant...You seem to think that's an easy thing to accomplish. It's not. The only persons I know that have the mutagen is Shredder and Baxter. And that stuff is super guarded. I'm not sure if you know anything about the Foot Clan. But they're like the ninja mafia. Hey, I'm with you. Mutating sounds exciting! But it's almost impossible to get the stuff.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 8:35 pm

" Yeah but we get do demonic stuff to them met a demon. And there has to be a way to get the mutant stuff it would be so cool." She said not giving up that easily being like most teenagers when it came to being stubborn. She reached down and petted the dog.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 8:42 pm

Mikko raised a brow at the mention of a demon. Mikko herself was on many medications for a lot of mental health issues. There was still some days where the medication wasn't enough and she would have episodes of madness. It was why she liked living with Bee and Rock. The two men could handle her when she went off the rails.

So when Mel started talking about demons, Mikko assumed that the girl must also have an illness. So she just nodded and smiled.

Well, Lets not bring demons into this. I think the best way to handle this situation is to fist bump and make friends. If you three keep attacking each other then there will never be a resolve. I do think it's odd that they were that upset about a parent threat. Was there more to that? Are your parents cops or something?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 8:48 pm

" My mom was a cop and my dad a MMA fighter so they're pretty tough. But it was an empty threat which they took seriously and got all mad. When they laughed when they threatened me and I had reaction what weenies." She replied seeing that they were hypocrites as well.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 8:53 pm

Mikko laughed loudly at that. Oh yeah, they are a couple of pussies. They uh...They've had some bad experiences with cops. probably suffering from PTSD or something.You know. If you mutated, how would you explain that to your parents? Would your cop mother still except you? I know a lot of the cops in the city aren't too fond of the mutants. How would mutating effect your life? And you never know what you would become. What if you became fly? That would be gross.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 8:58 pm

" They accept a lot of stuff like my sister becoming a race car driver. So I don't see why they wouldn't accept me. And I will be something cool and so would you. Besides if my parents freak out or something I would tell them I became an escaped science experiment." The teen answered not to worried the reaction.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 9:04 pm

Mel wasn't thinking about this mutation thing too clearly. But, she understood. There was probably a time in Mikko's life that she would have felt the same way. The thought of being something other then human is an exciting thought. But when you thinking about it. Really think about it. So much could fo wrong. And Mel was young, Anything she might want to do in the future would no longer be an option is she was a mutant bunny or something.

Being an over sized talking animal is a little different then being a race car driver. And if you said you were an experiment then I think your mom would be trying to pull strings to get the lab and scientist arrested. You would have to go into hiding. Bee and Rock hide. Kinda. They have very specific places that know them that they go to. Other then that, unless they are on a job, they hide. The turtles hide. I worry that you'll regret the change once it happens. As far as I know, there is no way of changing back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life Change
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next