Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

growing pains (The kids are all grown)

Go down 
+34
Wonder Woman
Ally Black
Maggie Rhee
Glenn Rhee
Beth Rhee
Loki Laufeyson
Owen Mercer
Dana
Clark Kent
Batman
Ezra Juvanni
Deadpool
Sandra Dixon
Negan
Kai King
Gracie
Noah Rhee
Dwight
Task Force X
Lazarus King
Rick Flag
Rocksteady
Lexi Davis
Leonardo Hamato
Evelyn Porter
Jester Quinzel
Jinx
Gabriel Juvanni
Gwen Stacy
Captain Boomerang
Peter Parker
Harley Quinn
Mikko McKinnon
Logan Rhee
38 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Logan Rhee
The Walking Dead
Logan Rhee

growing pains (The kids are all grown) Empty
PostSubject: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 7:07 pm

Logan was feeling better about things after he and Gracie had a little talk. Now that he felt confident that Kurt wasn't a threat he felt better about their relationship. And to show that he was sorry for his actions Logan brought Gracie breakfast in bed.

He went into her room with a tray of food and woke her with a kiss.

Morning sexy. I brought you breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 7:14 pm

Jinx wanted to stay and snuggle but knew that she needed to go before Mikko got back. She crawled up to Gabe and gave him another deep kiss before slipping off the bed and getting dress. But unfortunetly for both of them Jinx wouldn't make it out on time.

Mikko came back into the room and opened the bedroom door just as Jinx was putting on her pants.

Someone better start explaining things, now!

Jinx finished getting dressed. We were just talking. No reason to get so angry. She went to leave but Mikko stopped her and closed the bedroom door.

No one is going anywhere until we talk this out.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 7:44 pm

Harley had a million other questions for Leo, but it seemed they were leaving. She gave the Turtle a salute, then headed after the others. Lexi stopped her long enough to give her the box of antibiotics and pain meds, trusting that Harley could take over Flag's care from here.

Flag made it to the humvee with the help of Jesse and Evelyn. Every step was excruciating, but he tried to mask the pain. Jesse could see through it, though. They managed to get him settled in the back, and Flag thanked Evelyn for the assistance. She seemed like a good kid, and he was glad that Jesse was getting a chance to be with people his own age and be a teenager.

Harley climbed into the back and sat beside him on the floor, pulling him gently to lean against her. She was excited to be going home. "Oh!! I have someone back at the bunker that will cheer you up!!" She told Flag, figuring puppy love would be good therapy!

Zoe frowned when Owen said his goodbyes, and then Digger. She returned the hug, giving him a tight squeeze. "Okay, but you have to visit often...promise?"

Cleo was close behind Rocksteady, prepared to help out if the Screamers became an issue. Luckily Flag and the kids made it safely. She smiled at the Rhino, admiring how willing he was to intervene if needed. It already felt like he was one of them....
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 7:51 pm

Now that all was said and done, Pete wondered if he should have said anything. Then his voice of reason joined him, weighing in on his doubts...

He took the warm drink with an uneasy look, wishing he could backpedal.. .

"I wasn't going to say anything, but then I did.... I hope I didn't make things worse..."

He took a sip of the hot coco. "Mmm..this is awesome! Thank you!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 7:57 pm

I promise. I'll visit as often as I can. And he meant it. He would miss the little girl and so wished he could take her with them. But figured her parents wouldn't be to thrilled about that.

Owen and Digger walked out to the Humvee. It was going to be crowded heading back home. Evelyn got in the front seat, Rocksteady helped Cleo get in than got in beside her.

Soon everyone was piled into the vehicle. Good thing their bunker wasn't too far from there.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 8:00 pm

I'm sure you didn't make things worse. Honestly if it was me, I would want to know my man was sleeping with someone behind my back. I wonder if that Jinx girl is going to be ok, I hear Mikko can get pretty stabby.

Gwen looked at the TV and wrinkled her nose.

You're watching the golden girls?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 8:00 pm

Shit. Busted. Gabe pulled the blankets around him, not bothering with his clothes because he had been naked since the night before...

Unlike Jinx, he didn't see the use in lying. They had been caught. He pushed himself up, giving Mikko an apologetic look. He didn't mean for any of this to happen, but it happened nonetheless....

"It was an accident..."
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 8:07 pm

Accident? it wasn't an accident. But to be fair I did come on to him. He was amazing. I think we're in love now.

Mikko actually let out a laugh at that.

I don't think he's in love with you. Look. I'm into open relationships. There has to be rules though guys. Like. Let me know what's going on. You like her, that's fine. Maybe let me join in. That'd be cool. Or hell if you do love the girl, we can talk about bringing another girl in. A three way relationship might confuse the kids though.

Mikko sat on the bed and patted Gabe's leg.

I'm just upset this was done behind my back is all.

Jinx clapped her hands at that. Sooooo we can keep seeing each other than?

Mikko looked over at Jinx. Let Gabe and I talk about some things and we'll get back to you.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 9:11 pm

Well, that definitely went better than expected. Mikko was way more accepting that he thought she would be.

Yeah. He and Mikko definitely needed to talk. Maybe Jinx would soon be on her way and give them that chance....
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 9:38 pm

Ok well. Ill be going than. Just uh. you know...You know where to find me!

She blew Gabe a kiss and ran out of the room incase Mikko changed her mind about being nice about the whole thing. Once she was out the room and back into the hall she smiled to herself. Maybe Gabe didn't love her...Yet. But oh he would.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 9:40 pm

Once Jinx was gone Mikko kicked off her shoes and crawled under the covers with Gabe. SHe was upset at the situation but there was nothing that could be done about it now. Plus she really didn't have a problem with him being with someone else as long as they talked about it first.

She's pretty. You like her or was this just a scratch you had to itch?
Back to top Go down
Jester Quinzel
Original Character
Jester Quinzel

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 9:43 pm

Once everyone was inside the vehicle and settled, Jesse began the drive back home. It felt good knowing there would be no more daily trips to Oceanside, but part of him was dreading the return home. He hoped that Bloodsport didn't try to start drama, it was the last thing that his father, or any of them needed.

"Appreciate your help, babe." He told Evelyn, reaching over to give her knee a squeeze.

"That may be the last we see of Oceanside for awhile. Maybe during the summer we can come back for a visit, enjoy the beach."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Porter
Original Character
Evelyn Porter

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 9:52 pm

Evelyn leaned against Jesse. Yeah the screamers should be gone by than. With no one around they would have no reason to stick around the town. She hoped not anyway. Coming back to the beach during the summer is something she would look forward to.

Rocky once again had his arm around Cleo as they drove home. He was feeling a bit braver with his flirtations with her.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 10:55 pm

I should head out too. I just wanted to come by and see how the kids were. Before I go do you need anything? Leo asked. Do you have enough protection here? I can stay if you need me to.

Laz shook his head. No I think we'll be ok. Unless Lexi needs something.
Back to top Go down
Jester Quinzel
Original Character
Jester Quinzel

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 8:56 pm

Jesse hoped that the trip home would be uneventful. As long as no more 'Gods' appeared out of nowhere, he could deal with the few walkers that made their way onto the roads.

"Yeah, they should definitely be gone by then. So, how long have those things been able to talk. They're able to call names...I know that had to be creepy, living there and them able to talk..."

Cleo enjoyed Rocky's closeness, eventually melting against him. She wasn't sure of his intentions, but he was nice and she really liked him...

Harley was trying her best to keep Flag comfortable. She knew the ride wasn't easy on him, but he continued to mask his discomfort. She noticed Rocky and Cleo, a smile stretching across her lips. "Dawww, you two are adorable together!" She beamed. "So Rocky...I can call you Rocky, right? So like, do you have to use Hefty bags for condoms? Because somethin' tells me you are hung like a mammoth..." She chuckled...

"Jesus Christ, Harley..."
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 9:06 pm

Lexi spared a smile at Leo and shook her head. "I think we are good. Once the kids are okay, we are going to Bunker Hill. I'm really hoping Kai and Abby will want to go with us..." Because she did not like the idea of her baby going back to Sanctuary...
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 9:11 pm

'I mean... she's pretty, and nice. Guess I like her? As a person...not really girlfriend material tho..." Gabe shrugged.

"Didn't mean to go behind your back... she just came in and next thing I knew, she was in bed with me.."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Porter
Original Character
Evelyn Porter

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 9:14 pm

When they first started to talk we were all freaked out. Some nights it got really creepy. I hated when they would call my name. It was strange because you knew it was one of those things but you still felt compelled to go out and see what was going on. I'm just glad I don't have to worry about that anymore. Evelyn never wanted to hear a zombie call her name again.

Rocky's attention turned to Harley when she started to talk to him. But he wasn't expecting what was going to come out of her mouth.

Uh...no. Garbage bags are not needed. Damn that girl was not shy.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 9:20 pm

Mikko patted Gabe's chest and kissed his cheek.

Well don't let it happen again than. We can put this behind us. Don't get me wrong, I'm upset. But I'm not going to let a slip up break us apart. I love you, Gabe. And I know you love me. And that's all that matters. But go shower. You reek of her.

Mikko got out of the bed and slipped her shoes back on.

I'm going to go visit Gambit and Dwight. No more hanky panky.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 10:30 pm

"Well, you'll never have to worry about hearing them again. One of the good things about being underground. You don't hear them, see them....or smell them. "

Hearing his mother's question to the Rhino made him inwardly cringe... "Mom!"

"Oh come on, you know you guys were wonderin' the same thing!"

"Actually, I wasn't...but you just ruined garbage bags for me.." Flag just wanted this trip to be over. He was hurting, and the conversation was equally uncomfortable. He was sure it was uncomfortable for Rocksteady, too.

"I am sure that Rocksteady is as much human in all regards as all of the males in this vehicle..." And she hoped that would be enough to detour Harley from any more sexual questions. 

Finally, they were pulling up to the old Military base that hid the Bunker. Jesse parked inside one of the buildings, sighing with relief. "Home sweet home."
Back to top Go down
Rocksteady

Rocksteady

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 10:39 pm

Once they were home and parked Rocksteady opened the back door and helped Cleo out before hopping out himself. He waited for the others to get out then helped Flag get out the Humvee.

Where we headed. I'll help ya get there. The man was letting him live at his home it was the least he could do.

Evelyn got out and stretched. She was glad to be home not having to worry about zombies. She walked over to Jesse and wrapped her arms around him nuzzling his neck.

Guess I'll go find my room. Digger said. noticing that everyone else was busy with other things.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 10:43 pm

After being assured that he was not needed. Leo said his goodbyes and left.

Abby was still holding on to Kai's hand and wasn't about to let him go. She was scared if she let go of his hand he would slip away.

Laz picked up plates and cleaned up what was left of breakfast. It was quiet in the room except for the sounds of the machines. He was worried about Kai but didn't want to voice that. He had to keep up a strong front for the girls. Even though he wanted to have his moment to break down. He was proud of Lexi for keeping it together like she did.

Negan was still asleep in his chair.

I'm surprised to see Negan here. It's like he actually cares.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 11:12 pm

Flag accepted Rocksteady's help with thanks. It was hard for him to accept help, but he knew that being stubborn in this situation could cause setbacks in healing.

"Guess I'm headin' to my room. Sick of beds, but thinkin' I need to rebound.." He admitted, feeling exhausted from the trip. He told Rocksteady the way, Harley walking beside them. She overheard Digger mention finding his own room and looked at Flag.

"I'm gonna go show Boomer the open rooms, you gonna be okay?"

Flag was a little worried about what Harley and Digger might do after finding that room, but she was a grown woman and he had heard Boomer shut her down back at the infirmary. He loved her, but felt that he would never actually have her...

"Yeah, I'm okay. Go help Digger." He told her. Harley pressed a kiss against his cheek, the sprinted off to help her friend.

"Let's go get you settled in!" She told Digger. "You want a room on the same floor as us? Above or below?"

Cleo followed Rocky, she would stay close in case he needed help with Flag. She was hoping that Bloodsport wouldn't come out and cause any issues...

Jesse hugged Evelyn, returning the nuzzle and pressing a soft kiss against her lips. He was happy with any moment he had with her. He gave her a squeeze. "Guess we should follow in case there's any issues..." He would have to thank Rocksteady for helping with his dad...
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 11:30 pm

Pete honestly thought he had done the right thing. It stunk that Gabe had cheated on Mikko, but maybe now his friend would have another chance with her. He knew how much Wade loved her.

Seeing Gwen's dislike for Golden Girls earned a smile. "What, this show is Legend! I bet Betty White is out there kicking zombie butt!"

Back to top Go down
Rocksteady

Rocksteady

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 9:41 am

Rocksteady brought Flag to his room and helped him into bed. He didn't know what happened to the guy but it was obviously pretty bad. Broken ribs and all. Damn. The guy was tough. Rocky knew if it was him he would be laying in bed crying for people to wait on him hand and foot.

Once Flag was settled he turned to the others.

I hear there's a pool. Think I'll check that out.

He braved giving Cleo's head a little smooch and headed on out to find the pool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) Empty

Back to top Go down

growing pains (The kids are all grown)
Page 1 of 28Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next