Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

growing pains (The kids are all grown)

Go down 
+34
Wonder Woman
Ally Black
Maggie Rhee
Glenn Rhee
Beth Rhee
Loki Laufeyson
Owen Mercer
Dana
Clark Kent
Batman
Ezra Juvanni
Deadpool
Sandra Dixon
Negan
Kai King
Gracie
Noah Rhee
Dwight
Task Force X
Lazarus King
Rick Flag
Rocksteady
Lexi Davis
Leonardo Hamato
Evelyn Porter
Jester Quinzel
Jinx
Gabriel Juvanni
Gwen Stacy
Captain Boomerang
Peter Parker
Harley Quinn
Mikko McKinnon
Logan Rhee
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 12:20 pm

Laz sat on the bed Zoe was on and hugged her.

It's going to be ok. They can't get in. and if they do I'll kick their butts.

Abby was also worried. Kai wasn't able to defend himself from any zombies. She crawled on the same bed Kai was on and carefully snuggled up with him.

The screams woke Negan. He streatched and looked around. Everyone left? Sounds like the screamers are back. Maybe we should think about getting out of here soon. Can Kai be moved?
Back to top Go down
Task Force X
DC
Task Force X

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 3:07 pm

Cleo blushed a little at Rocky's compliment. 'No one has ever said anything like that to me before..." She admitted shyly, sparing him a small smile.

She returned the splash before he submerged, chuckling as he wiggled his ears...

"You are too adorable..."

Katana had been awaiting Flag's return ever since she was brought back to the Bunker with Floyd. She gave the leader time to be settled, then paid him a visit. It had been nice catching up with the man, someone she had considered a friend after being assigned his bodyguard during their first Task Force X assignment that involved the Enchantress possessing his girlfriend.

The years had changed them both. Flag wasn't as hot tempered as he had once been, but it was evident that he had suffered great losses. It seemed he had things to keep him going though. An adopted son...and it sounded like he and Harley were a thing. Or, at least it sounded like he loved her that much. Katana never would have seen that one coming, but opposites did attract.

Katana had finally come to terms with the loss of her husband, but she had vowed to never love another again. Instead, she had devoted her time to being a warrior and protecting her community, until most of her people were killed. Only Floyd, Peacemaker and herself had survived. It had been by some miracle that Bloodsport had found them and brought them back. She was happy to be among friends again...

She knew Flag was painful and exhausted, so decided to head off when the leader drifted off to sleep. Fortunately Flag would be spared of the noises coming from the neighboring room, but Karana walked right past, hearing what was going on. She had seen Harley and Digger enter the room on her way to visit Flag, so knew exactly who was going at it. It pissed her off, especially after Flag had told her that Harley was the best thing that had happened to him since June Moone... it seemed Harley didn't share his feelings. She knew Flag would be deeply hurt by this...
Back to top Go down
Rocksteady

Rocksteady

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 4:53 pm

No one? That's a shame. You should be told that all the time.

Rocky laid on his back again, floating on the water, He gently pulled Cleo to him so she could float on his stomach if she wanted.

This is nice. Very relaxing. I'm glad I found you guys. It's hard finding people who will take in a big talking Rhino. When I first mutated I thought it was so cool. But after a while, it lost it's appeal and I sometimes wish I was human again. I was one handsome looking guy.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 6:55 pm

Mikko left planning on sneaking into the lab. Hank wasn't there so she was able to grab a few bags of blood. She than ran back to the cells and gave two blood bags to Gambit and two to Dwight.

I need these bags back so I can toss them. No one can know I took these. So relish it.

Gambit ripped into the bag and drank the liquid. Almost instently he felt better. You can't keep taking blood from the lab though. They'll kick you out of the bunker.
Back to top Go down
Task Force X
DC
Task Force X

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 7:00 pm

Cleo let him pull her close and climbed onto him, resting on her side. This was nice. She wondered what he looked like as a human, but that didn't matter.

"I think you are handsome the way you are..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 7:26 pm

Digger had more in him than just a one time go. In fact he was able to pleasure Harley a few times until they were both exhusted and sticky. He finally collapsed next to her breathing heavy.

I need new sheets. We both need a shower. I think I also need some electrolites. How you feeling?
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 7:40 pm

Harley was on cloud nine, even if she was sticky and now felt gross...multiple orgasms was worth it! It was only when she started coming down from her high that she realized just how sore she was...

"A lil achy, but that was amazin'!" She told him, pressing a soft kiss against his lips.

"There are clean sheets in the drawer...and I'm definitely going to need to borrow your shower before I go back to Flag..." She stood up, noticing all of the bite marks and bruises he had left on her....

"Crap...I'm gonna have a hard time coverin' these..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 7:45 pm

Digger got up with her and followed her to the shower.

We can share a shower. Save water shower with a friend. I'll take care of the bed later.

He turned the shower on, grabbed some towels and hopped under the water.

Sorry about the marks. I got carried away.
Back to top Go down
Rocksteady

Rocksteady

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 7:48 pm

Really? Thanks. I guess I'm not so bad for a Rhino. Got the cuddle factor going on. He playfully pinched Cleo's nose smiling at her.

You want to share a bed tonight? It's getting cold and what better way to warm up when body heat.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 8:06 pm

Harley climbed into the shower with him. The warm water felt amazing against her skin. She lathered up, realizing just how marked up she was...there were even bruises forming on her thighs!

Normally she wouldn't mind the bruises, but she wanted to keep this a secret and every mark was a tell all sign of what they had done...

Harley could feel her emotions building. Her hormones were crazy! She hated it! Warm tears welled in her eyes as she looked at Digger...

"How noticable are they?!" She asked, wanting his opinion even though they were clear as day...

...and the tears began to fall .. "Flag's gonna know and he's gonna be hurt...he's been through enough and I go and do this to 'im.." She sniffled...."Why am I so emotional!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 8:13 pm

Digger was enjoying the shower and enjoying seeing a wet naked Harley. But than she started to get emotional. And crying? He did not know how to handle this.

Nooooo I'm sure he wont even notice. we can just say I pushed you down the stairs if he says something. We had a fight and down you went. and the dog bit you. I don't know man! Look. Flag's a big boy he can handle that you want to be a free bitch. If he can't than ditch him I guess. I'm bad with advice and even worse with crying girls. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 8:42 pm

Harley sniffled, wiping at her tears as Digger tried to comfort her. She knew that telling Flag that Boomer had pushed her would not end well. He could be protective.

"Maybe...I'll just tell him the truth, if he notices...or if he heard us..." She knew it would hurt him, but it was better than telling him some lie that he would see right through...or a lie that would get Digger killed.

She finished cleaning herself and gave Digger a hug. 'Thanks for the advice. I hope I don't make ya feel used. You're my friend and I want us to stay okay."
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 8:46 pm

Digger hugged her back.

we're cool. You smell better now. He told her wiping at her eyes.

If you want to stay with me tonight you can. But it's cool if you wanna run back to mr heroic
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 9:07 pm

"You smell better, too." She managed a small smile as he wiped away her tears, and pressed a soft kiss against his lips.

Part of her wanted to stay the night with him, but she was trying to keep Digger in the friend zone. She didn't want to mess around and catch feelings for him like she had Flag...that would be a bigger mess...but she already cared deeply for him...

She stepped out of the shower and began drying off. "I would love to stay with you, but I gotta make sure 'Mr Heroic' doesn't go against any of the doc Lady's orders. You gonna be okay here all alone?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 9:16 pm

Digger turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. yep. I'm gonna enjoy the quiet. Had enough of all that screaming from those zombies back at the beach.

He left the bathroom and grabbed the fresh sheets. Stripping his bed, he tossed the dirty sheets on the floor and started to make his bed.

I haven't had clean sheets in a while. this will be nice. You gonna be ok? Flag is probably passed out so you gonna be alone with your thoughts. you gonna be ok with that?
Back to top Go down
Task Force X
DC
Task Force X

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 9:17 pm

Cleo hesitated at first, but she knew Rocky was not being creepy. She smiled at him. "I would like that..."
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 9:35 pm

Harley slowly got dressed back into the fuzzy pajamas Lexi had given her. Now that she was home, she could have her own clothes again...but these were nice.

At Digger's question, she frowned a little. She knew Flag was probably out of it. Lexi had pumped him with enough pain killers to make the trip tolerable...

"If my head gets too messy and Flag's sleepin', I may slip back in here... if you're still awake..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 9:48 pm

the bed made, Digger finished drying off and slipped back into his clean bed. He stretched out and gave Harley a nod.

Ok. Night.

It wasn't exactly night time just yet, but Digger was pretty damn tired and after all their activities he was worn out. But it was worth it.

Hit the lights on your way out will ya?
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 11:06 pm

Maybe it was her unstable hormones, but Digger's response seemed kind of short, which upset her. Maybe she was overthinking. He had offered to let her stay, after all. And if Flag was sleeping, she would probably come back. She just really didn't want to be alone with her thoughts.

"Goodnight, Boomer." She blew him a kiss before turning out the light, then slipped out the door, closing it behind her.

She passed Katana in the hall, but her excitement to see the woman was short lived, seeing the anger on her face. "After all these years, you still have resting bitch face..." She teased and headed into her room, closing the door. Her emotions were still too high to talk to someone that obviously didn't care for her....

The room was still dimmed, just enough lighting to see that Flag was indeed asleep. At least he looked comfortable and pain free. She had thought about heading back to Boomer's room, but she just wanted to snuggle with him. Maybe it would make her feel less guilty about what she had done.

She slid out of her slippers and slipped into bed with him, snuggling close. The smell of blood and antiseptics that still clung to him was a reminder of how close she had come to losing him for good.

The weight of what she had done came crashing down once more. It only made things worse when she felt his arm pull her closer and he nuzzled against her. The tears began to fall once more. She felt she didn't deserve him.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 11:34 am

Zoe hugged Laz and nodded. She really wished her friend Digger was still here, and his friends. That way they would have help if those things got in!!

"Yeah, we could move Kai...but those things seem to be able to smell the wounded even if the blood is cleaned up. It would be risky..." But she knew staying here also came with risks....

Feeling Abby beside him tugged at Kai's subconscious. Then there was the voices, muddled with the screams of those things. Despite the medications, the pain made itself known as his eyes slowly fluttered open...

He was met with confusion, and seeing Negan only added to that....

"Am...am I dead..." He managed hoarsely....
Back to top Go down
Dwight
The Walking Dead
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 11:44 am

Dwight didn't realize just how hungry he was until Mikko slid the blood bags through his cell. He took them eagerly, but hesitated drinking the contents in front of his daughter. He knew that she had become desensitized to what it took for him to stay alive, and that worried him. She also didn't fear the screamers or walkers the way that she should...

"I'll be right back..." He told his family, stepping into the cell's bathroom to drink the offerings out of sight. Once he was finished, he made sure there was no evidence on his face, then returned, sliding the bags back through to Mikko.

"Thank you. Just don't get caught. Don't want you to get kicked out because of me."
Back to top Go down
Noah Rhee
The Walking Dead
Noah Rhee

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 11:56 am

Noah nodded as he gave her another squeeze before sitting at the table. The food smelled wonderful!

At her question, he had to give it some thought. 'I wanted to go fishing, but the pond is still frozen over....' So maybe he would slip away at some point and try to find her that baby racoon....

'What about you? Plans?'
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 12:00 pm

When Laz heard Kai speak he walked over to his son's bed. No you're alive thankfully. But you gave us a scare there.

Abby kissed his cheek happy that he was awake and talking that was a good sign.

How ya feeling? Dumb question I know. The turtles are out looking for shredder, we're gonna get that asshole.
Back to top Go down
Gracie
The Walking Dead
Gracie

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 12:01 pm

Gracie was woken by the wonderful smells of breakfast. She stretched and pushed herself up, greeting Logan with a sweet smile.

"Awww, thanks handsome..." She pressed a kiss against his cheek. This smells amazing! What's the occasion?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 12:02 pm

Mikko took the bags back and said her goodbyes. She wanted to toss the bags as soon as possable.

When Mikko left Sherry walked up to the glass and pressed her hand on to the wall. I'm sure you'll be out of there soon. I look forward to cuddling again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

growing pains (The kids are all grown)
Page 3 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next