Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

growing pains (The kids are all grown)

Go down 
+34
Wonder Woman
Ally Black
Maggie Rhee
Glenn Rhee
Beth Rhee
Loki Laufeyson
Owen Mercer
Dana
Clark Kent
Batman
Ezra Juvanni
Deadpool
Sandra Dixon
Negan
Kai King
Gracie
Noah Rhee
Dwight
Task Force X
Lazarus King
Rick Flag
Rocksteady
Lexi Davis
Leonardo Hamato
Evelyn Porter
Jester Quinzel
Jinx
Gabriel Juvanni
Gwen Stacy
Captain Boomerang
Peter Parker
Harley Quinn
Mikko McKinnon
Logan Rhee
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 9:43 am

Same floor I guess. As long as you don't snore too loud. Digger said giving her ass a tap.

He followed her to his new room carrying his bags when a little dog ran by.

Hey your rat dog is still alive. Look at that.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Porter
Original Character
Evelyn Porter

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 2:09 pm

Evelyn followed Jesse to Flag's room. It looked like there wouldn't be any trouble getting him there. Once Flag was laying down, Evelyn covered him.

Now you rest up. You'll be good as new in no time. You need anything right now? If I were you I would totally take advantage of people waiting on you. She said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 8:39 pm

Harley grinned at his comment about snoring, and that smile spread a little wider when he tapped her ass.

"You better be careful, Sugar...I know you don't wanna have sex anymore...my hormones have been through the roof..." She warned him, just as the pup ran up to her. She smiled and scooped the little furball up, happy to see he was still kicking.

"I'm glad the kids didn't forget to feed him and stuff..."

She led Digger down a hall, choosing to set him up closest to the room she shared with Flag. She opened the door and led him inside, putting the little dog down so she could show her friend around. The room was spacious and cozy with a large bed that had been recently made. There was a TV, dvd player and record player. She sprawled out on the bed, taking a moment to regroup. She was feeling fatigued for some reason, and a little nauseous, but she hid it behind a smile.

"When we first moved in here, this was mine and Jesse's room. He was just a baby. I only stayed in here for a couple of months...I hate sleepin' alone...finally convinced Flag I didn't have rabies, so he let me move into his room." She told him. "You'll love this bed. It's reeeeeally comfy!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 8:58 pm

Not that I don't want to have sex, You just have a boytoy. Doesn't mean I can't flirt. Control yourself woman!

Digger walked in the room and dropped his bags. He walked around taking everything in. It was a nice place. He jumped on the bed and bounced a little.

Yeah not bad. I think I can make this work. I'm going to get naked. Stay if you want. he started to strip out of his cloths. Once he was done he crawled under the covers and settled in.

He hadn't had a good sleep in a days and wanted to finally get some rest in a real bed without screaming coming from outside all the time.

Finally some peace.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 2:58 am

Flag thanked Rocksteady again, noticing the flirting the Rhino was doing with Cleo. Seeing the girl's blush and the way she lit up earned a grin. Cleo was such a recluse and awkward that it was sweet seeing her actually look happy. She waved at the others with a big smile on her face, then followed Rocky out.

Flag's attention returned to Evelyn and Jesse, sparing the girl a thankful smile as she covered him. Her comment earned a soft chuckle. "I'll be sure to get a bell and ring it every five seconds, just for the attention." He teased. "Naw, I'm good." He told her. It would have been great to rest on his side, but knew his ribs could not tolerate it. He looked at Jesse. "You've got a good one here. Better hang onto her." He told his son. Evelyn's helpfulness and pleasant personality had won him over.

Jesse spared a grin at his dad. "Yeah, I think I'll keep her." He gave Evelyn's hand a squeeze. "Sure you don't need anything?"

"I'm good, you kids go have fun."

Jesse gave his dad's shoulder a squeeze, then dimmed the lights before heading out of the room with Evelyn. "So what do you want to do? I'm sure we can find something to get into."
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 3:22 am

Harley could barely contain her excitement when Boomer got naked. The urges were out of control, but deep beneath that, she knew Digger was right. She needed to control herself...

Still, it wouldn't hurt to flirt back. She wolf whistled and gave his ass a smack as he crawled into the bed. She wanted to cuddle with him, but knew that would be a bad idea, considering how needy she was feeling.

"Yeeeeah, I know, I know. Doc Lady said I couldn't get Flag over stimulated for like a month because that fucking vampire bruised up his heart and his sternum and ribs gotta heal. Gonna be hard goin' without a good fuck that long " She pouted. "How do you do it? I mean, the no sex thing. Guess I could take care of the urges myself, but it's just not the same.."
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 10:35 am

Well I make sure I'm not sober first of all. Hard to get hard when you're drunk all the time. And I have Pinky! Digger pulled out the pink unicorn and danced it over to her.

Honestly though I just don't worry about sex all too much. If I get it great if I don't well that sucks but I'll live. I'd fuck you if you weren't with Flag. Why you gotta make things so complicated? Ditch the goody two shoes and be with a real man.

He flexed his arms grinning.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Porter
Original Character
Evelyn Porter

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 10:38 am

Once they were out of Flag's room Evelyn was feeling pretty good about herself, she got the stamp of approval from the dad and she assumed the mom as well.

When Jesse asked her what she wanted to do she bit her lower lip and smiled.

Let's go back to your room and have some fun.
Back to top Go down
Jester Quinzel
Original Character
Jester Quinzel

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 11:29 am

Jesse was taken aback, but it seemed that Evelyn wanted to take their relationship to the next level...which was exciting!!

"Are you sure?" He asked, giving her hand a gentle squeeze...
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 11:44 am

Harley patted Pinky, even if she did question just what that pink stuffed animal had been through. His flexing earned a chuckle, and she reached over, squeezing his muscles.

"Heeeey, I didn't complicate things, life did. And I mean, you kinda did too, when you told me that Flag loved me. I was tryin' to stay blissfully unaware of that..even though deep down I knew. I mean, I love him too....but if I pretended that he didn't feel that way, it would make it easier to just walk away whenever, you know..." She gave a small shrug, realizing just how complicated her situation was...

"I had every intention of walkin' away when I found Misteh J...but then the years happened and it changed things..."

His comment certainly had her curious. "What, you want me to dump Flag for you? You like me like that?" She playfully batted her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 11:52 am

Lexi helped Laz clean up, giving a nod to his comment about Negan. It was strange seeing this different side of him.

"Yeah. I may not ever be able to forgive him for...what he did to me. Or scarring Kai's back when he was a kid..or what he did to you...but if he's trying to change and wants to genuinely be here for Kai, I won't deny him that." And the guy had allowed her to get some much needed rest.

She slipped her arms around Laz, resting her head against his shoulder. "How are you holding up?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 11:57 am

Gabriel gave a nod and slipped out of bed, giving her a hug before she left. 'I love you too, babe. Thanks for not hatin' me." He told her, before slipping off into the bathroom for a shower.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Porter
Original Character
Evelyn Porter

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 2:47 pm

Yeah I'm sure! Evelyn said excitedly and tugged him to his room.

She was a bit nervous but mostly excited. She knew that Jesse was the guy she wanted her first time to be with. She may have knew that when they first met. Maybe that whole love at first sight thing was real.
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 2:50 pm

Eh. Yer alright. Digger told her. But honestly he did have a thing for her. And he would have loved to have her all to himself.

Don't want to make things more complicated for ya. Just stick with Flag. Maybe he'll be good for ya. I'll just be a bad influence. Getting you in trouble and shit.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 3:29 pm

Laz wrapped his arms around Lexi and gave her a squeeze.

I'm holding up. What about you? You need anything?

A scream could be heard outside the door. Laz quickly ran to the door and locked it.

Those things don't give up. Now there's less people here they might feel braver about attacking. Zoe I want you to stay away from the windows ok.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 3:36 pm

Mikko hugged him back and gave Gabe's ass a little pinch. Of course she didn't hate him. She loved Gabe so much it some times drove her crazy. Plus it wasn't like she hadn't fucked up before. When Gabe went off to take a shower she checked in on Ezra to make sure he was ok. Seeing he was fine she left to go visit Dwight and Gambit.

It didn't take her long to make it to the cells where she met up with Sherry and Dixie.

How's everyone doing?

Gambit pressed his hands against the glass. Heeeey I'm a little hungry.

I'll get you some food. Hank is being stingy with the blood. He wont even let me feed the baby. Wade donated for me. But I'll get you something.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 4:37 pm

Digger was giving Harley mixed signals. Did he like her or not?! She had no intentions of leaving Flag, but wanted to know where she stood with Boomer. Did he like her more than just friends?

She smiled at him and patted his chest. "Yeah, you're my friend, Boomer. I'd love for it to stay a friends with benefits situation, but I know if I do end up with Flag, he's not gonna be okay with that. And I know you're not okay with it, either. I don't think you and I would be good for each other as a couple. I mean, you're not even into foreplay..." She teased.
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 4:45 pm

I'm into foreplay. What you don't think I'm good in the sack?

Digger got up and pounced on Harley.

Do I have to show you how good I can be? He kissed her hard. Ending the kiss with a bite to her lower lip.

This was a matter of pride now. They just wouldn't tell Flag.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 11:59 pm

Harley was taken by surprise by Digger's actions. He had been so adamant about not fooling around because of Flag's feelings for her. Now, it seemed he had something to prove...

Part of her wanted to stop him. She didn't want to hurt Flag, but she felt so needy! Her hormones were driving her insane, and Digger was about to scratch that itch for her...

He was being rough with her, and she liked it! The bite earned a quiet yelp, drawing blood, but the pain was satisfying. She returned the hard kiss, moaning against his lips...

'Mmm..what's wrong, Sugar? Did I strike a nerve?" She breathed against his lips, flicking her tongue over them as she gave his bare ass a squeeze. "You gonna show me what you're really made of?' She met his lips in another deep, hard kiss, wishing she could remove her clothes, but she was pinned beneath him...

"We...can't let Flag know about this...okay? I don't want to hurt him."
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 10:09 am

She had struck a nerve and now Digger had something to prove. He got off Harley just enough to strip her cloths off of her. Tugging her and pulling her hungerly he didn't care agout being gentle, he knew that she could handle the roughness.

He tossed her cloths on the floor.

If you don't want him to know, than you are going to have to be quiet. He told her knowing that they were by Flag's room. He would be sure to make it hard for her to stay quiet.

He kissed her again, his tongue probing her mouth.

His hand sliding down her body, between her legs and fingers going in for the kill.
Back to top Go down
Rocksteady

Rocksteady

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 10:11 am

With Cleo's help Rocky found the pool! He was quick to strip down to his pink boxers and canonball in the water.

He came back up and floated on his back. Looking up at Cleo he reached out a hand to her.

Come float with me.
Back to top Go down
Task Force X
DC
Task Force X

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 11:12 am

Cleo hesitated at first, knowing that if she didn't want to go in with her heavy clothing, she was going to have to shed a few layers. She was self conscious, but she really wanted to join her friend. After struggling with what to do, she shyly began to peel off her coat and outer layers, stopping when she was down to her bra and underwear....

She had a body to die for, but she had never seen things that way. She did her best to conceal herself with her hands as she stepped into the water, eventually taking Rocky's offered hand...
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 11:34 am

Lexi hugged Laz for as long as the moment would allow. She needed this. Needed his closeness. With everything that had been happening, there had been so little time for just them.

"I'm holding up....but I can't wait til we can get out of here..." And just then, she was reminded of one of the many reasons she wanted to get out of here. Those Screamers just didn't give up...

Zoe was quick to move away from the windows, choosing to take one of the beds closest to Kai and Abby, hiding under the covers....
Back to top Go down
Dwight
The Walking Dead
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 11:40 am

Dwight hoped that Sherry was right, though he understood if the leaders here chose to keep him locked up for awhile. He was a killer, and had almost taken the life of the leader of another community....

When Mikko entered, he spared a little wave, hoping she would be able to get Gambit his fix.
Back to top Go down
Rocksteady

Rocksteady

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 12:14 pm

Rocksteady couldn't help bust check her out. He smiled at her and stood up pulling her close to him.

You are stunning. He told her. But then regretted it a little. Would she feel too shy? She already seemed a little nervous. He didn't want her to be more uncomfortable.

To ease any tension Rocky playfully splashed her with water. He ducked down into the water so just his eyes and horn were above water and wiggled his ears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

growing pains (The kids are all grown)
Page 2 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next