Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

growing pains (The kids are all grown)

Go down 
+41
Dixie
The Saviors
Clark Kent
Ezra Juvanni
Harley Quinn
Sherry
Captain Boomerang
Zoe King
Abaddon
Loki Laufeyson
Jinx
Owen Mercer
Donatello Hamato
Noah Rhee
Task Force X
Maggie Rhee
Glenn Rhee
Jester Quinzel
Dana
Screamers
Daryl Dixon
Dieair
Kai King
Oroku Saki
Deadpool
Batman
Dwight
Wonder Woman
Nightcrawler
Logan Rhee
Mikko McKinnon
Gracie
Lexi Davis
Sandra Dixon
Rick Flag
Lazarus King
Negan
Michonne
Gambit
Evelyn Porter
Gabriel Juvanni
45 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

growing pains (The kids are all grown) Empty
PostSubject: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 5:47 pm

Harley was impatiently awaiting Gambit's response when she was approached by a teenaged girl, her face all painted up. Then, she told who she was. Harley was taken aback at first. That meant her Puddin' had been with another woman?! There was a sharp stab of jealousy, but...it had been years. Besides, she had been with Flag, so all was even!

"Well, that makes us family!" She pulled Dana in for a hug. "This guy here says he knows where your father is...ain't that right, Mr... well I don't know your name!"

Flag nodded at Michonne. Whatever she requested of them, he felt they needed to do anything within their abilities to make it right.

Ratcatcher called upon her hoards, and soon the beach was overran with the vermin, even seemingly coming out of the water. They attacked the Screamers and Echos, tearing into their fleet, targeting their heads and chewing into their brains. Some entered through their mouths and eye sockets...a gruesome sight perhaps to those not expecting it...

Flag continued his part, shooting and dispatching with a knife through their skull, Deathmatch working on the opposite side of the beach...

Their forces seemed to be enough to cause the undead to retreat....
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 5:53 pm

"We're gonna be okay.." Gabe tried to reassure his son. Then, he heard Evelyn and someone else.. screaming and a scuffle! "Stay hidden, I gotta help your sister..." He told his son, and slipped out the closet, closing the door behind him.

Seeing the Screamer attack Evelyn, he shot it in the head. Unfortunately he did not see the second Screamer that slipped through the chimney. It was on him in a matter of seconds, its nasty teeth sinking into his right arm...
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Porter
Original Character
Evelyn Porter

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 6:11 pm

Evelyn was nearly a meal but Gabe came just in time and shot the screamer off of her. She got to her feet and was about to run to him when the second screamer jumped Gabe and bit him!

DAD!

Evelyn grabbed a knife from it's block and quickly stabbed the creature in the head, but the damage was done.

Evelyn was in tears but she was trying to get it together.

I'm gonna get mom. she can help.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 6:19 pm

I'm Gambit at your service. And yeah I can take you back. You got some friends at Bunker hill that were looking for you. Like Boomerang and Livewire. Well, Miss wire is in prison but Boomy has behaved himself.

Dana happily hugged Harley She would have loved to go with them but her home was here now. Although a visit to see the others would be cool. Maybe Gracie would want to come!

Um can I be brought back in a few days? I don't just want to abandon Oceanside.

Fine by me. Supes can fly you back. ok everyone who's headed to bunker hill get ready to leave in ten minuets.

Dana grinned and ran back home to look for Gracie and to pack.
Back to top Go down
Michonne
The Walking Dead
Michonne

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 6:22 pm

That was a lot of rats. First Michonne was worried that now they would have a rat problem but it seemed once the undead were gone so were the rats.

That was impressive. So you all must be some of those supers, like the people on bunker hill? Can so those rats build a house?
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 6:25 pm

Negan had taken out the screamers that came into his house and saw that it was safe now that the town had back up. He let Logan and Xavier out of the bathroom and the three of them headed outside to meet up with the others.

Logan thanked Negan for keeping them safe but he needed to head to home to let his people know he was alive so his mom didn't have a total melt down. He did just that hurrying inside Maggie's house.

We could use some of those weapons. Negan commented to Harley. Nice bat.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 6:30 pm

The town might have been saved, except a few houses, but laz and his crew were still fighting off screamers in their house. They were locked in the bathroom the only thing keeping them safe was door that wasn't going to hold much longer.

So taking a risk Laz shot through the door.

It got one of the two and left a hole big enough that the second one could look in giving Laz a good shot at it's head and he shot that one.

Stay here.

He opened the door and sure enough the first one was still alive. it attacked but Laz was ready for it and shot that one in the head too. then everything was finally quiet. Laz looked around the house for anymore and when he felt comfortable that it was clear he let the girls out of the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 7:11 pm

It seemed the world was standing still. Gabe could feel his heart beating wildly, the rhythm pounding like drums in his head...

He heard Evelyn and somehow managed a nod...but he did not want to be like Mikko..or Dwight. He loved Mikko, but that life was not for him.

He stared at his arm, the wound pouring blood. The Screamer ripped a large piece out of him. He knew that cutting off his arm was another option, but it could be too late by the time help came...

He reloaded his pistol with shaky hands and pressed it underneath his chin...and then, he remembered Ezra was in that closet. What if he wandered out and witnessed the aftermath.....
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Porter
Original Character
Evelyn Porter

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 7:18 pm

Evelyn ran to Mikko.

Mom! Dad got bit. She said quietly not wanting the others to hear. The last thing they needed was people going in trying to kill her dad.

Mikko's heart sank and she quickly excused herself and ran home.

Gabe! Mikko knelt by Gabe. She grabbed the knife off the floor that Evelyn had dropped and sliced her wrist.

Drink, it'll heal you. and don't argue with me.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 7:34 pm

Ratcatcher was quiet for a moment, but gave a nod at Michonne. "They could, yes.." She responded, giving Sebastian a scratch behind the ears. "But I would have to be here to control them.."

"You won't need the rats for that, we will rebuild for you. If anyone needs a place to stay, we can take care of that too." Flag told Michonne. He spared a glance over at Harley who was practically bouncing with excitement.

Harley was happy to hear that even more of her friends were alive! And then a dark headed guy mentioned needing weapons and complimented her bat. "Thanks! If you need weapons, Flag can hook ya up!" She offered.

Harley made her way over to Flag and Michonne. "Gambit is gonna take me to Puddin', isn't that great?!" She beamed.

Flag could not mask the upset from his features. She was just going to leave, after causing so much damage. She was just going to leave them after everything. He was angry at himself for believing this would end any other way.

"Yeah, fantastic." His tone made it very clear that he was not happy. "Take care of yourself, Harls." He told her, knowing that if the Joker was alive, she would not be back.

Harley picked up on his mood, but Flag should have known this day would come. Maybe she felt a little guilty for using him for her convenience and making him catch feelings, but it was what it was. She hugged him anyway, a little disappointed that he didn't return it. "You too, soldier. Thank you for everything..." She pressed a hard kiss against his lips, then headed on her way. "C'mon Jesse...time to meet your father!"

Jesse made no effort to follow her. Honestly he was angry that she would just leave. "The Joker is NOT my dad!"
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 8:00 pm

This was not going to go well. Joker wasn't joker anymore. Harley needed to understand that. Gambit laid a hand on her shoulder.

Harley. Who you're going to see isn't your joker anymore. He's not going to reconize you, he can't talk and you can't go in the cell with him. you'll have to keep your distance. He's a zombie now. undead. and a test subject that will hopefully one day give us a cure. I need you to understand this before we go. I want you to be prepared for what you are going to see.

Dana packed up her things. Gracie! You wanna come to Bunker hill with us? we gonna meet super heroes!
Back to top Go down
Sandra Dixon

Sandra Dixon

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 8:06 pm

When Logan came inside Sandy got off the couch and looked outside.

Looks like we got some help. MY HOUSE! She turned to the others.

My house is gone. She signed.

Maggie hugged her boys tightly when they walked inside then stepped outside to see what Sandy was talking about. Sure enough some of the homes were destroyed.

Sandy ran past Maggie to Michonne.

What happen to my house!?

This is my daughter Sandy. Sandy, these people came to help us with the screamers and there was some damage done but they're going to help us rebuild. as far housing. we have places to go. bunker hill will take the homeless in for now.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 8:38 pm

Lexi did NOT want Laz to go out there, but thankfully everything was fine. Zoe was petty shaken up, but seeing that her daddy was okay put her mind at ease. She grabbed him and hugged him tight.

"It sounds like rhe worst is over. I should go check and see if anyone is hurt..."
Back to top Go down
Gracie
The Walking Dead
Gracie

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 8:45 pm

Gracie had locked herself in her bedroom during the attack. She wanted her daddy, or Logan...but she had been trapped here with Dana, but they had been separated.

When it seemed that things had died down, she ventured out just as Dana came in. Hearing her mention superheros earned a small smile. "Okay! I just need to make sure Logan is okay..."
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 9:06 pm

Harley frowned at her son. He didn't want to go with her? Did he not want to meet his father? Jester was making it clear that he wanted nothing to do with Joker. It made her sad. But he was 18 now, he could make his own choices, and it seemed he was choosing to stay with Flag and his people. She wanted them to be a happy family, even  deep down, she knew that would never be.

"Watch out for him for me?" Harley asked Flag, tears brimming her eyes.

Flag gave a nod. "I always have, Harley."

Harley gave a nod. She knew that Flag would protect Jesse with his life, she had no doubts about that. Feeling Gambit squeeze her shoulder, she turned to face him, but did not like what he had to say. They were...experimenting on him?! She wanted to lash out, but if she was going to get him out of there, she had to play it cool. "I still wanna see 'im... "

Hearing Sandy about her house caused Flag to frown. He felt bad about the whole situation, even if he wasn't the one responsible. "Your house will be repaired in no time, I promise you." It seemed that Michonne had plans to move her homeless elsewhere, and Flag understood that. She didn't know them well enough to trust them, after all.

He had overheard enough of Gambit and Harley's conversation to know what was going on, and he didn't like it at all. Joker was a zombie, and Harley was still batshit crazy for him.  He headed over to Gambit and patted him on the shoulder. "May I have a word with you, partner?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 9:12 pm

Gabe was relieved when Mikko returned. He wouldn't admit it, but he was scared and didn't want to die alone. He lowered the gun, but then Mikko did exactly what he thought she would do. She was trying to get him to drink her blood....

He knew that maybe he could get lucky and have no lasting effects, like Logan. Or he would get unlucky and end up like Dwight...

He shook his head. "I don't want to be a bloodsucker..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 9:26 pm

She knew this would be a fight. Tears fell down her face as she tried to stay strong in front of him and Evelyn.

I know. But I don't want you to die. If you turn...I don't think I can put you down.I couldn't with Eugene and I can't with you. And maybe you wont have lasting side effects. The risk is worth saving your life.

She couldn't force him to do anything he didn't want to do. But hoped he would reconsider.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 9:28 pm

Well if the woman wanted to see him he would take her. Clark might not be too happy about though. He would have to radio ahead and let them know to expect guest.

When Flag got his attention he nodded and walked away from the others to talk.

You don't want her going, do you?
Back to top Go down
Logan Rhee
The Walking Dead
Logan Rhee

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 9:31 pm

Now that Logan had made sure his family was ok and they saw he was safe. He gave Xavier to Maggie and headed back out. This time letting everyone know that he was going to check on Gracie.

He didn't bother knocking when he got to Aaron's house, but walked in and called out for his girl.

Gracie! You ok in here!?
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 10:00 pm

Flag glanced back at Harley to make sure she was not eavesdropping. She was keeping her distance, seemingly lost in her own thoughts.

"No. I don't. But I don't get a say in this. She's been looking for him for over 18 years. You....know about her, right?" And he felt terrible for what he was about to say, but it was truth, and Gambit needed to be aware before taking her back. "She's...well...batshit crazy. She's not so bad when Joker is not in the picture, but he seems to activate it. If he's a zombie, you have to watch her. No telling what she will do..." There was a small pause.

"Just...keep her safe.."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 10:19 pm

Gabe knew that Mikko wouldn't be able to put him down. But he was so afraid of being like Dwight and not having control. What if he killed one of the kids? And if she let him become a walker, there was also the possibility that he could kill them...

"Jus'...cut my arm off...if it's too late, then someone else can...put me down.." He was terrified of dying. Terrified of losing his arm...

Lexi had been looking for anyone that needed her help. Dwight had overheard Evelyn tell Mikko about Gabe, so he informed her of that situation. She entered, hearing some of the conversation. Without saying a word, she began checking his vitals, placing her stethoscope against the wounded arm, making her way upwards...

"It's too late for amputation, Gabe..it's almost to your heart.." She warned him...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 10:26 pm

This was too much for Evelyn she went to be with Ezra so he wasn't sitting alone in his room. Plus she didn't want him coming out to see all of this.

Mikko was a mix of emotions. sad. scared. angry. Why wouldn't he just take the blood? Because he thought that she and dwight were monsters and didn't want to be like them. It was understandable, but still stung.

You have to think about Ezra. He still needs you and You're going to have a new baby soon. I know you're scared. You don't want to be like us. But so many things could happen. you might not end up like Dwight. Or like me. But if you don't let me help you you will die. And I'll have to explane to another child that their dad passed away. You are running out of time, Gabe.
Back to top Go down
Gracie
The Walking Dead
Gracie

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 10:42 pm

Gracie was relieved to see Logsn. She wasted no time running to him, throwing her arms around him and squeezing him. "You're okay! What about Xavier, is he okay, too?"
Back to top Go down
Logan Rhee
The Walking Dead
Logan Rhee

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 11:35 am

Logan hugged her tightly and kissed her head.

He's ok too. We were at Negan's house when the attack happened, He actually saved us. Glad you're ok too.

Dana pipped up. We're going to Bunker Hill to visit the supers. My dad is there kinda. He's a screamer locked up and all. But we get to meet the x men!

Cool. stay safe. and come back soon. I'll miss you. Logan told Gracie.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 11:40 am

Yeah Gambit heard the stories about Harley. And it seemed they were all true.

Don't worry. She will be well taken care of. Plus Clark and Diana are there I'm sure they can handle her. And there's no way for her to reach Joker. he's in a special glass cell that can't just be opened up.

Gambit patted Flags back.

It's going to be fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) Empty

Back to top Go down

growing pains (The kids are all grown)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next