Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

growing pains (The kids are all grown)

Go down 
+41
Dixie
The Saviors
Clark Kent
Ezra Juvanni
Harley Quinn
Sherry
Captain Boomerang
Zoe King
Abaddon
Loki Laufeyson
Jinx
Owen Mercer
Donatello Hamato
Noah Rhee
Task Force X
Maggie Rhee
Glenn Rhee
Jester Quinzel
Dana
Screamers
Daryl Dixon
Dieair
Kai King
Oroku Saki
Deadpool
Batman
Dwight
Wonder Woman
Nightcrawler
Logan Rhee
Mikko McKinnon
Gracie
Lexi Davis
Sandra Dixon
Rick Flag
Lazarus King
Negan
Michonne
Gambit
Evelyn Porter
Gabriel Juvanni
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 10:07 am

Gambit was trying to be reassuring, but Flag still had his concerns. He had been around Harley for over 18 years. When she sat her mind on something, she would make it happen, one way or another. Still, he gave a nod, sensing the sincerity there.

"I know he is bein' kept...'alive', or undead to be tested on, but why not find another test subject. No offense, but having someone like Joker captive is just screamin' for trouble. He may be a mindless monster, but what if you find a cure and you restore him?"

Harley was pacing at this point. She hoped Dana hurried back, she wanted to see her Puddin'...and Boomer!
Back to top Go down
Gracie
The Walking Dead
Gracie

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 10:10 am

Gracie squeezed him, lavishing him with another kiss before letting him go. "You wanna come?" She invited, figuring it would be okay.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 10:15 am

that thought has crossed our minds. But getting a hold of these things isn't easy.
They seem to be sticking to the woods around here, we suspect it's because of Mikko being the 'mother' of the things. They are staying close to their creator. But when we go hunting for them they stay hidden. it's like they know. these things have some level of intelegence. and seem to be getting smarter. Joker is the best we have right now. if we find a cure and fix up Joker, he'll stay locked up probably. I can't see Clark letting him out.

I've heard stories about Harley. If she tries anything stupid It'll be quickly handled. I'll personally watch her tho make sure it doesn't come to that.

Gambit looked over at Harley.

Looks like she's ready to head out. wonder where those girls are.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 10:17 am

Gabe was panicked, which was speeding up the process of the virus killing his cells...he had to make a decision, and now. He didn't want to leave his family, he didn't want to die...trying to compose himself, he took Mikko's arm and reluctantly drank her blood...
Back to top Go down
Logan Rhee
The Walking Dead
Logan Rhee

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 10:18 am

Logan kissed her back and shook his head.

Nah. I'll let you girls have your girl vacation. If you like it there tho we can take another trip there together just the two of us one day.

Dana was packed and ready to go so she started packing a bag for Gracie.

You should leave a note for your dad though. don't need him busting through my door asking where you were.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 10:21 am

When Gabe took her arm Mikko felt relived, He would live. What happened to him because of her blood was unknown but at least he would be alive for her and the kids. She let him have as much blood as he needed and hoped that he didn't become like Dwight.

She wouldn't care that he became a vampire but knew Gabe would hate himself. so for him she hoped her blood would just heal him and leave his system.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 10:45 am

There was no doubt that the Screamers were more intelligent than the typical zombies. It seemed that the Joker was just convenient, but he knew the situation would get more complicated when Harley arrived at Bunker Hill.

Gambit seemed confident they could handle any issues. They had Superman and Wonder Woman after all.

"Thanks, man."

He gave Gambit's shoulder a pat, and moved past to where a few members of his team were trying to put out the fires from the explosion that Harley had caused. The clean up and rebuild would be time consuming, but it was only right. Maybe they should use the rats after all....
Back to top Go down
Gracie
The Walking Dead
Gracie

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 10:53 am

"Good idea!" Gracie gave him another smooth, then wrote out a note to her father, explaining where she was just in case she didn't make it back before he did.

"Love you!" She told Logan, and after another hug, grabbed her things and headed off with Dana.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 10:56 am

Love you too! Logan called after her.

Seeing the girls come out Gambit gathered everyone together.

Everyone in the truck! Lets head out! He helped the girls with their bags and got into the drivers seat. Once everyone was settled in they drove off. Gambit radioed Bunker Hill and told them to expect visitors.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 11:47 am

Finally! The girls were back which meant they could go! She quickly introduced herself to Gracie, then looked over to where her team was working on putting out the fire. Yeah, she felt bad about that, but surely the would understand! She didn't see her son. He was probably off helping gather up the dead screamers.

"Bye, Flag!" She called out, but he didn't turn to acknowledge her. She frowned and climbed into the passenger side of the vehicle. "Ruuuude. I don't know why he has to be salty for..." She huffed.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 11:52 am

Don't know. Maybe because you're abandoning your team to see a dead guy. But what do I know. Anyway the trip is going to take a few hours so everyone get comfortable.

They drove down the road headed to Bunker hill.

Dana was in the back with Gracie and she was excited to see the mutants. Do the turtles live with you? I heard there were mutant turtles.

There is. But no I don't know where they live.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 12:03 pm

Mikko's blood would save him, but the aftermath would not be immediately known. The dark veins in his arm slowly disappeared, the wound healing until nothing but a scar was left.

The whole process made him exhausted. He just wanted to sleep...

Lexi checked his vitals. Everything was once again normal. It was a huge relief. "Hopefully this will not go south. Let me know if you need anything..." She told Mikko as Gabe began to nod off. "I need to go check and see if anyone else is injured."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 12:08 pm

Mikko thanked Lexi and grabbed a pillow from the couch placing it under Gabe's head. She tossed a blanket over Gabe and made sure he was comfortable then went to check on the kids.

Is he ok? Evelyn asked.

Yeah he'll be ok. We don't know what side effects he'll have but everything will be ok. take care of Ezra while I clear out the screamer bodies ok.

Evelyn nodded and started to distract her brother with a sketch book.

Mikko went back out and started dragging the bodies out of her house and to the woods.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 12:13 pm

Harley quirked a brow at Gambit. "What, you've known Flag like two seconds and you've already got a bromance goin'?" She huffed, rummaging through her pack and unearthing a tube of black lipstick, touching up her lips. She needed to look her best for her Puddin'...

"I....didn't abandon them, they could have came too...right?" Because she needed to feel less guilty about the situation. "Mistah J won't be dead for long...you guys are experiencin' for a cure, right?"

Gracie was also excited! She had heard stories of metahumans but had yet to meet any! "I hope we can meet Wonder Woman!"
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 12:20 pm

No and I don't think Clark would like everyone coming. The three of you are fine though. And yes. we are looking for a cure. but...

how much should he tell her? ANd how much should she find out on her own? Maybe he should prepare her for everything.

Even if we cure him he wouldn't live for long. and it would be cruel to keep him alive and aware. He's missing most of his face and a few organs.

I saw him get attacked. I thought he was dead. well I guess he is. But I mean I thought nothing was left.

It's bad. We would get another screamer but like I told Flag, they hide from us. and yes you'll meet her. she runs the place with Superman.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 12:45 pm

Harley was not happy with what she was hearing. Was he really that bad off? No. She didn't want to believe it. She had waited 18 years, this would have a happy ending!

"Organ transplant. Plastic surgery...it can be done!" And it just registered that Gambit mentioned it would take hours....

"Can this thing go any faster?"

Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 12:57 pm

This was going to be a long ride. And Harley was in for a rude awakening when she finally saw the joker.

We will get there soon enough. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

It took around three hours but they were finally pulling up to the hill. that what it looked like from the outside just a grassy hill. Gambit parked and the truck and them were lowered into the underground garage.

Once lowered Gambit got out and would be quick to stop Harley from running off.

I said I would keep an eye on you. So I'll be taking you to see your Joker. after I'll give you all a tour.

Nightcrawler teleported in and introduced himself. I can show them around. He offered in a thick German accent.

Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 1:24 pm

To pass the time, Harley decided to sing to the others, for hours on end. By the time they reached the place, her throat was sore, but she was sure they enjoyed it!!

Seeing the place, her heart skipped a beat. She was about to see her Puddin' after all these years. She felt nervous butterflies flopping around in her stomach. It was something she had not felt in a really long time. Part of her was afraid of what she was going to see, but she knew it would work out somehow...

She rolled her eyes when Gambit said that he had told someone he would keep an eye on her. "So that's what you and Flag were talkin' about, huh? He asked you to babysit me..." But she could let that go. He was taking her to see her Puddin'.

She greeted Nightcrawler with a grin and offered him a handshake. "Harley Quinn, nice to meet ya!"

Gracie shyly introduced herself, too. The blue guy was really really cute!
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 1:31 pm

Gambit was thankful that Kurt would show the girls around. and after introductions they split up.

Gambit led Harley down to the basement were the cells were. Livewire was there and a few cells down was Joker.

Joker had his back turn to them. He was on all fours and was eating something bloody. Gambit knocked on the glass and Joker turned around, snarling at them before jumping at the glass. trying to get at them. He let out an inhuman scream as he rammed himself against the glass.

I'm sorry Harley.
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
MARVEL
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 1:35 pm

Nightcrawler started by showing the girls to the main hall. It was where the large TV was and couches and where everyone just hung out. There was others there. He introduced everyone to the girls and told them that they would be stay with them for a few days.

Diana showed up and smiled at the two girls.

Hello and welcome to Bunker Hill. I'm Diana. If you need anything just ask.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 1:55 pm

Harley spared a wave at Livewire in passing, but was too eager to see the love of her life to make herself known. Her heart was racing and she felt shaky.. the screamers were more intelligent than normal zombies, would he recognize her??

It seemed like it took forever to reach the Joker's cell. At first, his back was turned, but even as he fed on something bloody, there was still hope in her now teary eyes...

Then, Gambit got the creature's attention and the man that was once her whole world turned, and she saw the full extent of the damages....

The tears rolled down her face as she pressed a hand against the glass as he screamed and tried to attack...

"Hey, Puddin'..." She managed through her quiet sobs. "I never stopped lookin' for you... but now... now I can..." She wiped at her eyes...

"Please... let me go in there with him..." She asked Gambit, shaky tone laden with grief...
Back to top Go down
Gracie
The Walking Dead
Gracie

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 2:02 pm

Gracie was enjoying this! She never thought she would get to meet these people, but here she was! And everyone seemed so nice and accepting.

She felt star struck when Wonder Woman came out to greet them! She felt shy and nervous, but spared the woman a big grin. "You've always been my favorite hero!"
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 2:04 pm

It sucked seeing Harley all upset even if he didn't know the woman. It was still a sad sight. He knew how close she was to him and figured this would be hard on her.

I can't let you go in there. He'll tear you to pieces. At least now you know. There some closure. You can stop looking. Go back to your friends and live out your life how you want to.

I heard you were down here. Came Boomerangs voice from behind them. Wouldn't you rather lay in my comfty bed than go in there with that bloody mess? It was his attempt at trying to make light of a heavy sitiuation.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 2:11 pm

It is an honor to be your hero.

And more words would have been spoken but a familiar face popped up.

Gracie! Anton spoke up and waved.

Dana was busy snooping around the place to pay any mind to others. This place was awesome! SO much better than Oceanside.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 2:16 pm

Harley gave Gambit a pleading look. She knew there was no saving him. Knew it was over, but there could not be closure, not with him like this...

She started to plead with him, but a familiar voice grabbed her attention. She turned, seeing her long lost friend, and his light hearted attempt was certainly appreciated..

"Boomer!" She cried, rushing to him and throwing her arms around him in a tight hug, burying her face against his shoulder. "I missed you..." She managed through tears...

"I can't...leave him like that..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

growing pains (The kids are all grown)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next