Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

growing pains (The kids are all grown)

Go down 
+41
Dixie
The Saviors
Clark Kent
Ezra Juvanni
Harley Quinn
Sherry
Captain Boomerang
Zoe King
Abaddon
Loki Laufeyson
Jinx
Owen Mercer
Donatello Hamato
Noah Rhee
Task Force X
Maggie Rhee
Glenn Rhee
Jester Quinzel
Dana
Screamers
Daryl Dixon
Dieair
Kai King
Oroku Saki
Deadpool
Batman
Dwight
Wonder Woman
Nightcrawler
Logan Rhee
Mikko McKinnon
Gracie
Lexi Davis
Sandra Dixon
Rick Flag
Lazarus King
Negan
Michonne
Gambit
Evelyn Porter
Gabriel Juvanni
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Noah Rhee
The Walking Dead
Noah Rhee

growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 40 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 7:08 pm

Noah was okay with not joining the hunt for the Shredder. He really hated what had happened to Abby and Kai, but they needed fighters here too, just in case the enemy was trying to draw their warriors out to attack the Turtles' home. Sandy was his priority.

The smell of food pulled him from his sleep. After getting dressed, he joined Sandy in the kitchen, slipping up behind her, he wrapped his arms around her, nuzzling a kiss against her cheek....
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 40 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 7:12 pm

Pete had been minding his own business, just walking down the hall when he saw Mikko leave her room, and then Jinx slip in!!

...this was not his business...

He casually stalled to see if Jinx would come back out, but nope...that wasn't happening...

...and then his spidey senses picked up on the sounds that Jinx and Gabe were making...his cheeks turned red. He decided to move along, but wondered if maybe he should tell Wade!
Back to top Go down
Sherry

Sherry

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 40 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 7:20 pm

You'll be out of there before you know it. Sherry told Dwight. She looked over at Gambit. Maybe I should have brought you some food too.

Gambit shook his head. No. no. I'm good. I just...feeling a little edgy is all. But I'll be ok.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 40 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 7:48 pm

"But, have you ever tried?" Harley asked Leo.

Jesse informed Flag of everything that was happening back home. How Bloodsport seemed to be trying to take over, and told him about the 'new' recruits. Flag had either worked with or heard of the others. He couldn't fault Robert for giving them shelter, but recruiting was never the man's cup of tea...

The teen went to pull the vehicle closer to the infirmary then returned inside, helping his dad sit up. Lexi moved in and carefully placed a shirt on Flag, then the protective vest.

" Remember, you're going to have to take it easy for the next month.. "

"10-4, Doc..." He would remember, but following orders would be tough...
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 40 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 7:53 pm

Leo was starting to think this woman wasn't playing with a full deck. Still he answered her question.

I think my brother Mikey tried but it didn't work out. so no, we can't. But we can hold our breaths for a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 40 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 7:56 pm

Wade was sitting in the living room area with Anton watching golden girl tapes on the tv. He felt lucky to have found the tapes. though not many others were as enthused about his choice of show as he was.

He was sipping on a juice box with his feet kicked up just enjoying life.
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 40 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 8:38 pm

It didn't take Pete long to find Wade. Not that he was actually looking...it just happened! He wasn't going to tell Wade, but now seeing his friend....he kinda felt it was his destiny!

He plopped down on the couch, only half interested in the old TV show...

"Hey Wade! How's it going??" How was he supposed to do this, just blurt it out? Draw it out? Sit on it?

"Have you talked to Mikko lately? Is she still with that stoner guy?"
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 40 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 8:41 pm

Heeeeeey, it's going. Something was up. Pete was horrible at hiding things.

Yeah she's still with him. Don't know what she sees in that guy. Why do you ask?
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 40 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 8:52 pm

Yep. Pete was terrible at secrets. His attention shifted from the TV to Wade... "Okay, so.. you know Jinx, right? Well, Mikko left her room and a few seconds later I saw Jinx slip in, being all sneaky.. but I saw her! I thought, well maybe she is just borrowing some milk or something, but then I heard them...." He blushed. "She did not go to borrow milk..."
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 40 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 8:55 pm

It took a bit for what pete was saying to regester but when it did Wade jumped up from his seat and cheered.

This is perfect! Where's Mikko now? I have to tell her. I mean...Be there for her in her time of need and all. I knew that Gabe guy was no good.
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 40 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 9:08 pm

"I think she was headed for the lab...but, you didn't hear any of this from me..." Pete certainly didn't want to get pulled into the drama, he just wanted Wade to know!
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 40 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 9:13 pm

We never saw each other. Wade told him before running off towards the lab. It wasn't that he was happy that Mikko was being cheated on. That part sucked. And he knew that she would be hurt. But Gabe screwing up could put things in his favor. Then there was the chance that Mikko wouldn't even believe him.

He practiaclly ran to the lab and sure enough Mikko was there begging for blood. Hank wasn't being as giving as she would have hoped.

I'll donate blood for you. also I have something to talk to you about...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 40 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 2:19 am

Mikko was happy to have blood donated to her, but whatever Wade had to talk about sounded serious. Hank left them to do their thing not wanting to be around for the feeding. it made him a little squeemish. Once they were alone Wade held out his arm for her and Mikko bit in.

While you're doing that I might as well just come out and say it. Yer boy Gabe is sleeping around with Jinx.

That was not what Mikko was expecting to hear and she started to choke. Wade patted her back until she got it under control.

That's not true. He wouldn't do that. How do you know this?

A very reliable sorce that shall not be named. But they said that when you left your room this morning, Jinx slipped in and there were some crazy noises in there.

Mikko had to sit down. She found a chair and sat, she didn't know is she should believe it or not. it could just be a fucked up rumor. the only way to find out was to ask Gabe.

Well...Thanks for letting me know. And thanks for the blood. I think I should go talk to Gabe and figure out what's going on.

You know I'm always here for you. No matter what.

yeah. Maybe now he was, but he wasn't there when she really needed him. But she wouldn't say that. She got up and headed out the lab to get back to her and Gabe's room. If Jinx was there maybe she could catch them in the act.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Dixon

Sandra Dixon

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 40 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 3:24 am

Sandy smiled and turned around to face Noah. She pressed a kiss against his lips.

Hungry? She asked.

She motioned to the table where there was eggs and bacon and fresh cornbread waiting for them. She poured them some orange juice and took it to the table.

Any plans for today?
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Porter
Original Character
Evelyn Porter

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 40 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 4:46 am

Evelyn helped Jesse with Flag. Getting the man to his feet and walking him to the humvee. She honestly wasn't sure if moving him like this was such a good idea just yet, but he wanted to get home and she understood that.

Rocksteady watched them from the doorway, he was looking out for anything that might attack. He had no weapons on him, but he was a big guy and could use just his body and fist to knock a screamer back. So far though things seem to be quiet. Maybe there were too many people in one area and that scared the screamers off? Rocky wouldn't know he was just glad things were moving smoothly.

Owen nodded at Zoe. I'm sure you could kick so much butt. Looks like we might be heading out. It was very nice to meet you, Zoe. I'm sure we'll meet again.

Digger hugged the little girl one last time before putting her down. I'll be coming to visit you. Don't you worry.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 40 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 7:03 pm

Gwen took a seat next to Pete and patted his leg.

I over heard you talking to Wade. Sure it was wise to get involved in all that?

She handed him a mug of hot coco with marshmallows.

Made you something.

-------

https://landofthefallen.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=217
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

growing pains (The kids are all grown)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40