Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

growing pains (The kids are all grown)

Go down 
+34
Wonder Woman
Ally Black
Maggie Rhee
Glenn Rhee
Beth Rhee
Loki Laufeyson
Owen Mercer
Dana
Clark Kent
Batman
Ezra Juvanni
Deadpool
Sandra Dixon
Negan
Kai King
Gracie
Noah Rhee
Dwight
Task Force X
Lazarus King
Rick Flag
Rocksteady
Lexi Davis
Leonardo Hamato
Evelyn Porter
Jester Quinzel
Jinx
Gabriel Juvanni
Gwen Stacy
Captain Boomerang
Peter Parker
Harley Quinn
Mikko McKinnon
Logan Rhee
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Ally Black

Ally Black

growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 7:10 pm

Ally smiled at the suit, and quickly put it in. It did not matter that it was too bit. It was his and smelt like him, so that was a win.

Once she was dressed, she did a little twirl, then hugged him. "This is do comfy!!" She kissed his cheek. "Lead the way, handsome!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 7:16 pm

You look sexy. He took her hand and lead her to the kitchen. He hoped that Bloodspill wasn't there, guy was a real ass hole and Ally didn't need to hear his bullshit. Digger didn't want to hear it either.

They entered the kitchen and Digger pulled out a chair for Ally. He then gave her a glass of juice and got to work on cooking breakfast.

We got eggs, bacon, toast. I think I can even whip up some pancakes.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 7:19 pm

Harley had not had a good night. She had spent most of it throwing up, and dealing with chills and hot flashes. It had been so hard to get comfortable!! There had been lots of crying, but Flag had been a trooper through it all, doing his best to take care of and comfort her. She had even gotten a back and foot rub out of the deal...score!

She finally fell asleep in the early hours of the morning, so was oblivious to the emergency that was going on topside that had pulled Flag away from her. A swarm of the undead were threatening to bust through the fences. While they were safe underground, if they made it through the barriers, they could become trapped. Bloodsport and the others had alerted Flag to the situation. Despite his injuries, he had joined them in an effort to prevent the potentially deadly breach...

Waking to an empty bed was definitely not something Harley was prepared for. She still felt horrible, but forced herself out of bed and clumsily dressed into her fuzzy pjs, then ventured out of the room. Her hair was a complete mess, make up from yesterday smeared in every direction. She felt weak and dizzy, but something wasn't right...Flag wouldn't just leave her knowing how sick she was, unless something was wrong...
Back to top Go down
Ally Black

Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 7:38 pm

Ally smiled when he pulled out the chair for her and handed her the glass of juice. She took a sip, savoring the taste of it. "It's been a long time since I've had orange juice...it's soooo good!!" Her stomach growled as he called off the potential menu..she was so excited!!

Then the heavenly smells as he began cooking..God, this was amazing!!

She caught movement out of the corner of her eye, shifting to see the blonde mess that was Digger's friend as she moved past the kitchen. Ally frowned...

"Um...is she okay?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 7:42 pm

Digger looked out the kitchen and spotted Harley. She was not looking good.

Harley! You ok? You want breakfast? Or something to drink?

He guessed that the pregnancy wasn't treating her well. Maybe food was the last thing she wanted. But she needed to at least stay hydrated.

Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 7:59 pm

Harley was so upset that she had not even noticed the two in the kitchen, until Boomer called out to her. She headed in their direction, on the verge of tears once again...

Food sounded like a bad idea, though she was incredibly thirsty...

"Have you seen Flag? I woke up and he was gone..."

Ally was trying really hard not to draw attention to herself. She didn't have permission from the leader to be here, after all. Of course Harley noticed her, earning a frown...Boomer was with some strange girl.....

"Who is she? Does Flag know about 'er?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:03 pm

I'm sure he's fine. And honestly Digger didn't care if he wasn't.

He made sure the food wasn't burning before intruducing Ally to Harley.

Harley, This is my girl Ally. Ally, This is my friend Harley. No one knows she's here yet. I was going to take her see Flag after breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:35 pm

Harley was completely taken aback by that!! " 'Your' girl?? Movin' a lil fast, ain't cha?" There was definitely some jealousy in her tone, and overprotectiveness...

"Just last night you asked me to marry you..." Well, at least he had taken the rejection well...

She shifted to look at Ally, staring the girl down hard. Ally was trying her best to avert Harley's gaze..she was intimidating!! Ally was no push over, but she really didn't want any trouble...

"I don't know what your intentions are, missy...but Boomer is one of my boys. We ain't romantic or nothin', but if you do anything... and I mean anything to hurt 'im, you'll answer to me, and I eat little girls like you for breakfast!" She threatened, making a chomping motion with her teeth.

...Ally realized she had finally met someone crazier than her, and she took Harley as a woman of her word.

"He's my favorite person...there's no way I would hurt him..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:42 pm

I did ask you that. And as I recall you turned me down. Than this beautiful woman graced me with her presence last night and we had one hell of a night. You should be happy for me.

Digger handed Harley juice and gave Ally a plate of food.

Don't worry Ally, Harley is a little kitty cat. Digger kissed Ally's head and went to cook himself food.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 9:17 pm

Yeah, she should have been happy for her friend, but she was worried!! Why couldn't he see that?! It stung, bad!! Normally it wouldn't have made her this emotional but her hormones were crazy and she was worried about Digger, worried about Flag and she was oh so sick!! She just wanted to go back to bed, but couldn't...

She took the juice as a tear streamed down her face and she angrily wiped it away while taking a drink of the cool beverage...

Just then, she saw Jesse and Cleo run past, fully geared up. Something was happening....

"HEY! Where are you goin'? What's happenin'??" She placed the juice down on the table and tried to follow, but Jesse stopped her...

"Stay here, mom. Please don't go out there.." he knew she wouldn't listen, but he had to get topside, and fast!

Ally wasn't too put off by Harley. She understood the girl's skepticism, so she would just have to prove herself. She was touched by Digger's words and enjoyed the affection, and the food!

"You are the best cook!" She complimented as she dug into her breakfast, eager for Digger to join her...

It seemed like something bad was going on topside, and part of her felt bad for Harley, it seemed she was being kept in the dark about something....
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 10:13 pm

This was not how Flag wanted to start his day. The undead had gathered along the fences, their mass numbers threatening the structures integrity. Bloodsport was second in command, but tactics was not one of his strong points, so Flag had been summoned to put a plan into motion...

Most had come out to assist, but he hoped and prayed that Harley would remain sleeping, oblivious to what was going down. He knew she would want to be in on the action, or would remind him of his mending ribs and sternum. He needed to think with a clear mind, and Harley had a talent for complicating things...

"So what's the plan, Colonel?" Deadshot asked, unsure if there would be an outcome in their favor. Now he was regretting coming back here with Katana and that weird asshole that wore a toilet seat on his head...

Flag had weighed up the options and there was only one solution, but it could come with deadly consequences. He moved the scope of his rifle, mentally drawing out his plan...

"Well, these fuckers ain't gonna leave on their own. I'm gonna have to draw 'em away..."

"So you're just gonna walk out there and ring a dinner bell? That's the dumbest idea I've ever heard of.." Peacemaker felt the need to give his two cents...

Flag rolled his eyes. "No, dipshit...I'm gonna strap explosives and hook some speakers up to one of the tanks, blast some Metallica and draw 'em away from the bunker. I'll gut one of those deadheads and cover myself in their blood. When I'm out far enough to get 'em away from the fence, I'll evacuate the vehicle and Robert will blow it up. Should take out most of those things..."

Peacemaker was offended. He didn't know this Flag guy, and already didn't like him. No wonder Waller wanted him gone.

"I'm a better shot than Robert, I'm at your service, Colonel." He gave a salute that felt less than genuine...definitely mocking...

Flag quirked a brow at him. "I trust Robert...no offense, but I don't even know you...what's that shit on your head? You tryin' to keep the aliens from stealin' your virginity?"

Floyd was dying with laughter. Yeah, he wasn't a fan of toilet bowl man, either. Robert was quick to interject, fearing that Flag and Peacemaker's bad tempers were a dangerous mix.

"This is Peacemaker. I stumbled across him durin' one of our outings while you were dyin'. Thought he could be useful."

"Fat chance." Flag mumbled under his voice. "Okay, enough jerkin' off, those sonsabitches aren't gettin' any prettier, let's do this."
Back to top Go down
Rocksteady

Rocksteady

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 1:12 pm

Rocksteady had heard what was going on and waned to make himself useful. So he too was running to the exit to go topside and fight off the horde that was trying to get in. He was good with a gun so knew that would come in handy, plus his skin was thick, hard for zombies to bite or scratch. He was basically a tank.

He passed up the kitchen with Cleo and Jesse. He spotted Harley and she looked like hell he was a bit worried but seeing that Digger was there he figured he could take care of her. Rocky was would be more useful with the zombies.

Once topside with Flag and the others and grabbed a gun and was ready to mow down some undead.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Porter
Original Character
Evelyn Porter

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 1:17 pm

Evelyn also knew what was happening and was in a panic about Jesse going up there with all those things. She wanted him to stay in the bunker where it was safe but he insisted on helping.

She made her way to the kitchen and hugged Harley when she seen her.

Everything is going to be ok or else I'm going up there and kicking everyone's ass.

Digger sat down with his food next to Ally. What the hell is going on? He asked Evelyn.

There's a horde of zombies trying to get in. Everyone is going up there to try and stop them. Jesse says we're safe down here but if they get through we'll be trapped. She looked at Harley. You have to stay here with us. they need people in the bunker incase some get inside. It was a lie. But she hoped it was a lie that would keep Harley from running outside.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 5:33 pm

This was sensory overload! Jesse was telling her to stay inside, which wasn't good...and now Evelyn was hugging her...did someone die?!?  When the girl explained what was happening, it certainly didn't make her feel any better!

She tried to return the hug but her nerves were on end and her logic for why she needed to stay inside was nothing more than white noise amongst the chaos of her panic...

"His ribs are broken, he's gonna get himself killed...why didn't anyone stop 'im?!" She was shaking, with anger, fear, and the worry that she would be too late. She tried to shove past everyone...

"I have to go make sure he doesn't do anything stupid! Tonight is date night!!"

Ally quietly ate her food, taking it all in. It must have been a pretty big hoard to cause so much panic....

"Should we help them? I'm pretty good with a gun..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 5:56 pm

Uh...No we should stay down here. If those zombies get through and down here they'll need people to take em out in here. But I have to stop Harley from going out there.

Digger jumped up and grabbed Harley's arm.

Yer not going out there. Flag will be fine. I'm sure everyone will be back here soon enough. Just sit down and I'll make you some food. Anyway you need to worry about your unborn kiddos. Deep breaths.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 6:22 pm

Digger was trying to stop her, but she had to go!! "I am thinkin' of the kiddos, they need their dad!" She figured that Digger would want to keep the fact that one of the kids was his a secret from his new little girlfriend. Heck, he may not even want anything to do with the kid now that Ally was in the picture....

...and would he forget about her, too?! That thought was overwhelming. That, coupled with the fear of losing Flag was too much! She tried to pull free from his grasp...

"I have to go!"

Ally didn't know Harley, but did feel bad for her. She was pregnant, too. Yeah, there would be no way anyone could stop her if she was in the same boat, but she knew it wasn't her place to say anything. So she sat quietly, enjoying the amazing food that Digger had made for her. It had been so long since she had eaten anything, it was certainly appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 6:30 pm

Digger turned Harley making her look at him.

If you go up there it's just going to distract Flag, and that could get him hurt. Now I can't force you to stay here. But at least think about it first. It's safer here, and Flag can handle himself.

He let Harley go. The choice was hers. Hopefully she stood her ass in the kitchen but he doubt that would happen. He sat back down and continued eating.

I would like to help too, but we'll only make the guys worry and they don't need to be worring about us right now. Evelyn told Harley. I'll make us some breakfast. In fast we can make breakfast for everyone for when they get back down here.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 8:12 pm

Reinforcements soon arrived in the form of Rocksteady, Cleo and Jesse. Flag would have preferred that Jesse stayed safe inside...he would always be his 'kid', but he knew there was no arguing with the teen. Besides, Jesse was one of the more skilled fighters their little community had to offer, and he certainly trusted him more than the 'Peacelover' guy that Bloodsport had befriended.

The group worked quickly to hook the speakers up to the tank, the explosives positioned at the rear and along the sides of the vehicle. One of the undead had been pulled through the gate, dispatched and ripped open...this was the part that Flag dreaded the most...

With the help of Bloodsport and Katana, he was smeared with the rancid smelling blood of the undead, bits of intestines draped around his neck...his stomach was cherning, threatening to expel its non contents...

"Someone else should drive the tank, dad...you're going to have to jump out of a moving vehicle with broken ribs..."

"No one else knows how to operate a tank, Jesse. It will be okay.." He tried to reassure.

"I kinda know how, remember you tried to teach me?"

"You're not an option. I need you here to watch my back out there. You're givin' the orders. When you see me jump out, signal Robert to light it up..." And he handed Jesse the binoculars...

Cleo was happy to have Rocksteady by her side. He was helping to protect this place...his home. He had certainly earned his place here.

"You are a very honorable man.." She told him, a sweet smile stretching across her lips. She used her hoard of rats to combat the undead, pushing them back away from the gate so the tank could exit....

Flag was about to climb into the vehicle when Jesse pulled him into a hug, praying this wouldn't be the last time he saw his father...

Deep down, Flag had his concerns. A million things could go wrong out there. There was certainly no guarantees that he would be coming back through that fence, but he had to keep those fears to himself....

"It's gonna be okay..." He tried to reassure, returning the hug, then climbed into the tank. The gate was slid open and the vehicle rolled out into the sea of the undead, Metallica's 'Enter, Sandman' blasting through the loud speakers, drawing them away...
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 8:23 pm

Digger and Evelyn  had a point...she knew being up there would distract Flag, but on the other hand...he was already hurt! He shouldn't have been up there in the first place!!

"I gotta at least make sure he's okay..." with that, she sprinted out of the kitchen, heading topside...pjs and all!

Ally wished she could do more. Maybe Digger didn't want them to fight, but maybe she could help another way. She smiled at Evelyn.

"I could help you make breakfast for everyone!"
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Porter
Original Character
Evelyn Porter

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 8:27 pm

Evelyn did not like that Harley was going topside. She worried about her and the unborn kids and Jesse and Flag! Everyone! SHe didn't know what was going up there but it couldn't be good. Harley was just going to cause more trouble. But there was nothing Evelyn could do about it now.

At Ally's offer Evelyn smiled at the stranger.

Sure! I'm Evelyn. You must be new.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black

Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 8:53 pm

Ally offered the girl a hand. "Yeah, I got here last night. Haven't met the leader yet, but Digger here has been...accommodating..." She smiled. "I'm Ally, it's nice go meet you."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Porter
Original Character
Evelyn Porter

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 8:59 pm

Evelyn shook her hand then got to work cooking.

Hopefully things aren't too bad up there and everyone will be back down soon and with an interesting story to tell. Then you'll get to meet everyone at once! I'm trying to stay positive. My boyfriend is up there so I can't think about bad things happening. Everyone will be fine.

Yeah I'm sure everyone will be fine. Digger agreed.
Back to top Go down
Rocksteady

Rocksteady

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 9:02 pm

Rocksteady grinned at that. No one has ever told me that before. He wasn't sure how to take it. But it made him feel good.

Rocky knew that he could drive the tank but before he could say so Flag was inside and driving off. So he did what he could to keep the undead off the fence. He was amazed by the rats.

You've got some super powers there.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black

Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 1:42 am

"Yeah, I'm sure everyone will be okay." All wasn't usually a positive person. In fact, she figured not everyone would be fine...that was just life and the world they lived in now. But it seemed like the words to say. Evelyn was young, and her boyfriend was out there risking his life to keep this place safe. It seemed like the words she needed to hear.

She set to work helping Evelyn, figuring they would need to make a lot of food. She was both excited and scared to meet the others, but hopefully her contribution in the kitchen would help win her a spot here.

"Digger is a God in the kitchen, I'm sure he wouldn't mind volunteering his talents..." She spared the guy a wink, wanting to get him involved...

"You know, this group is rare. If this was any other community I've ever been at, people would just leave and not protect each other. It was everyone for themselves. The leaders certainly didn't protect their people when it came down to it. It was always about power and taking whatever....and whoever they wanted....you guys are lucky...you have a whole team of soldiers..."
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 2:15 am

Cleo blushed at Rocky's compliment. "You really think so? Not too many people feel that way. People view rats as disgusting creatures, but my Papa told me that if rats have a purpose, so do we all..." And her little army was busy chewing up the stragglers that didn't seem to be Metallica fans..

Fortunately most of the hoard was moving, following the tank off into the distance, the music almost deafening. Jesse was keeping watch from one of the rooftops, waiting for the right moment to give the signal. He seemed composed and focused, but underneath the surface, he was scared. He knew how badly this could go. What if the blood of the walking corpse wasn't enough to mask his dad's scent...and those explosives could malfunction...he was trying really hard not to think about that...

Bloodsport and Peacemaker were on an neighbouring roof, and there seemed to be an argument of who would be taking the shot when the moment came. Deadshot was positioned somewhere below, overhearing the two, he rolled his eyes.

"This is not the time to be comparing dicks, yall..." He huffed, irritated by their level of maturity...

.. and soon, there was one more issue to contend with. Harley. She came running out, her emotions evident as she ran toward the gate. It was obvious she had seen that tank and somehow knew who was in it!!

"FLAG!!" She screamed out, making a hasty bee line for the gate, but Katana was quick to grab her. There was a struggle and Harley's emotions were skyrocketing, now mixed with anger because this woman was holding her back!!

"Let go of me! I have to help him!!"

"Flag is a soldier.. he knows what he is doing. Somehow, you forget that. He will be fine. If you go out there, you will not be, and what do you think that will do to him? If you want him safe, you will listen..."

Before Katana could explain what was happening, the explosion shook the earth beneath them, the heat reaching them even from it's distance...

"NOOO!!" Jesse screamed out...he had not given the signal..Peacemaker had taken the shot without clearance....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

growing pains (The kids are all grown)
Page 14 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next