Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*

Go down 
+22
Dwight
Daryl Dixon
The Joker
Maggie Rhee
Abaddon
Glenn Rhee
Lazarus King
Mikko McKinnon
Gabriel Juvanni
Michonne
Sherry
Dieair
Leonardo Hamato
Lilo and Stitch
Erica Martins
Shen Hamato
April O'Neil
Donatello Hamato
Leatherhead
Yoshi Hamato
Raphael Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 8:33 am

Donatello grins at Raph and at Jade, at the eager Shen and Yoshi. It was definitely a source of pride to see their little family growing just that bit more.

Especially when it almost didn't happen.

Oh!

He wasn't eager to go but Leo's command and the light tugging of his mates on him made Don move, slowly.one of the first out of Raph's quarters. Wishing to hang about and would be waiting eagerly for Raph and Jade to join them some time.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 8:51 am

Mikey hovered... he wanted to stay and nawwwwww under his breath, and goes to follow Leo... moves back to beam at his new niece and Raph... then a couple of steps again.

Annnnnd he's back nawwwwing watching the tiny new mutant turtle gaze up at her aunty. Trying his best not to look at milk boob! though it was as perfect as a breast could be!

" too toooo cute... oh man Raph... sooooooo so cute..." and again he is indecisive a few steps away and back. " Lilo will be kicking herself she's not here yet to see her." After all the girl had been as big a part of Jade's survival as Donatello and April in the end.

Eeeeping at a growl from Leo and scurrying after the small troop of family being herded out to Raphael and his daughter could bond.

Secondarily so with Erica if she was to be wet nurse.

Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 9:29 am

Erica ignored most of the others, feeling Leo close. holding her breath and fighting an urge of her own to step back into him being so close.

So close.

A half grin and soft whisper of " Jade... that's so fitting.... yes you Jade, you precious jewel." she whispers more to the new niece brushing a thumb over her own milky nipple and gently tempting the new hatchling with the goodness by very lightly tracing the shape of her lips with the damp thumb smiling at her.

" she has your eyes Raph." a glance up at him, shifting so if the milk temped the little one the nipple was right there. Patient and knowing Leo was trying to give Raph his space back but linger long enough to be able to call in Don or Mikey if there was problems latching or they had to help with other food options.

not rushing the newborn, patiently encouraging her though.
Back to top Go down
Dieair

Dieair

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 8:00 pm

Dieair had fought countless what she called Forsaken over the months. Food was becoming scarce and it was hard to servive in the colder weather. It was by luck that she came up to a community. hesitant to try and enter at first she decided that she needed to at least try and get shelter.

Where she came from humans were a big enemy. It was hard to trust them and she didn't know if they would except her. Humans were known to not except those that looked different from them, lest from her experience.

She stood outside the turtles community holding her bow tightly in her hand in case she was attacked.

Hello! She spoke with a thick jamaican accent. I be seeking shelter.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 10:16 pm

Surprise. For Jumba did not expect to see anyone on this side of the wall. Or at least it had been some time.

The Atlanta community no longer had gates to get in and out from her, the once rumble wall the turtles and a few others had climbed years ago before the mall to reclaim their father Had been smoothed a hodge podge mix of old the toppled buildings that had been the rubble walling and concrete, five metres all the way around and as much as could be smoothed to make attempting to climb it potentially dangerous. Unless you were a mutant turtle or Stitch... or one of the giant rats that patrolled the streets usually at night around the walls and under ground.

And the community did not go telling folks how to get in either.

Though the giant alien wasn't about to simply shoot this person. He was driving the basher, a tall vehicle with a noticeable bulk, though it is not particularly longer than any of the other vehicles. It has decent starting armour, with a fortified hood, wheel guards, passenger protection, and a sturdy chassis. Its weapons are mounted on the top, meaning there is a general contradistinction between ramming tactics and shooting from a distance, around the communities walls today towing a trailer filled with old car bits and other miscellaneous to every one else bits and odds and ends that he and Donatello and Stitch could work wonders with.

So when the headlights of the basher highlighted this person he reaches for the speaker connected uhf and speaks into it. " Hello, if you mean ze no harm and in need of assistance. Please put away your small missile launcher and come speak to me." his accent still there if faded a little.

Not hefting his huge bulk out of the basher just yet, waiting to see what this person does all of his eyes blinking slowly.
Back to top Go down
Dieair

Dieair

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 10:27 pm

Dieair shielded her face from the headlights and listened to the voice. It took her a moment to understand what the man wanted, but as soon as she understood she shouldered her bow and approached the strange vehicle.

My name is Dieair. She introduced herself. I'm fairly new to dis world and been without shelter for a long time. I only need a place to rest.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 10:59 pm

Jumba listened with the directional microphone attachment then shrugged a little and spoke again, this time out if the window through the shielding armour gaps. " I have been an Earth inhabitant for just over two decades now I understand how weird it can be for none locals, come climb up into the trailer with my fellow gatherers and guards and we will go find some rest together." deliberately not speaking about the wall off to their side and what was beyond it.

The trail shook as one of the four companions stood from the fold down seats and opened the little side door for the new comer.

Nervous yes.

Shocked by the appearance?

After giant mutant rats, turtles, winged hybrids and Stitch...

Nope.

The woman dressed in a body right thermal suit, patched and stitched in areas with a mix of recycled military and police armour on tipped back her helmet to welcome the new comer and once she was in gesture to a fold down seat for her to sit in clear of the pile of 'junk' collected in the open space and also to the UHF they used to speak to Jumba.

The two other more lightly armoured and not armed gatherers and other armed and armoured guard waving.

Jumba smiles adding, " I am Jumba Pelekai, galactic scientist and earth resident, these are human companions but don't hold it against them haha, Ulf, Svengali, Emma and Lee . waiting patiently for the newbie to load on.

Last edited by Lilo Pelekai on Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dieair

Dieair

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 11:09 pm

Dieair climbed in and got herself comfortable. She greeted everyone with a small grin trying to look as friendly as possible. She wasn't use to interacting with humans but knew this world was different and she needed to go with the flow if she was going to survive. She gave a three fingered wave back to everyone and tried to steady her nervousness.

I'm not use to friendly humans. But it's nice to meet you all. Thank you for taking me in.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 11:34 pm

The humans grin a little. " has taken us some years to get used to friendly none humans too..." all in smiles - the guards taking turns to stand as Jumba resumes the journey around the wall the recycled weapons in their hands aimed weird googles down searching the buildings around this cleared part of 'road' looking for heat signatures.

Logging anything that looked like it might be feral 'wild life' moving into the buildings.

Anything was a potential to be farmed for food after all.

Jumba meanwhile spoke to them over the uhf - mostly for Dieair's benefit as the others had been out before. " this is the earth city of Atlanta.... most of the buildings around this immediate road are relatively clear of the shambling dead." he explains driving without particular haste towards the police department building a little ways from the walled off section and giving the horn a toot so the door would be opened.

He pulls the basher up past the other vehicles and announces, " We are here at what we like to call the Pigsty, thank you my guards and gatherers go eat and rest. Dieair wait I will give you a tour and find you a space to call your own whilst here."

The humans welcome Dieair again as they hop out.

Jumba had to squeeze his massive size out of the bashers side.

Waiting for the newbie.
Back to top Go down
Dieair

Dieair

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 11:45 pm

Dieair paid attentions to everything. She was feeling more relaxed around her company and was happy to know that the dead weren't around these parts. There was undead on her world too. But where she was from the undead there still talked and thought, they fought and held jobs like everyone else. Here it seemed they were mindless killers, more sick then anything else. She didn't know how the humans turned into the mindless creatures but couldn't help but feel sorry for them.

When they came to a stop she stepped out of the truck and joined Jumba. She was eager for her own little space to rest and who knows maybe she could even call a place home. She missed her own home very much but she needed to except the fact that she was stuck here.

I'm ready for the da tour. She told the large alien.

IF all went well she would offer her talents to the community. She could hunt and was a skilled assassin. She was sure these skills could come in handy.

Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 12:26 am

All his eyes blink and he nods. " The Pigsty here acts as a integration and assimilation centre for Atlanta Compound. Newbies come here to rest, recover and learn about us and we them. These lower floors of the once human headquarters of the police is mostly engineering to build our cars and soon fliers... maybe..., we take ze elevator up to the living quarters. Currently forty of us live outside the compound here. Myself included." leading her out of the carpark and up the elevator. Slow because it was solar powered.

A dark brown smaller mutant rat joined them, purring a bit as Jumba rubs his furry head. " Been on ya own long?" he asks curiously and in a friendly tone inviting her questions of course if she wanted to stop the vator to look about on any of the floors.
Back to top Go down
Dieair

Dieair

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 12:33 am

Dieair paid close attention to her surroundings taking everything in. It wasn't unlike the goblin city back on her world.

A few months. dere was a portal mishap in my world and I ended up here somehow. I'm a hunter by profession so it was easy for me to live in the woods and find food. But da months dey grow colder and I needed to seek warmer shelter.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 1:04 am

The giant... but not as big as his black and or grey cousins but still huge rat got off on a level and slid down the dark hallway disappearing into the shadows. " Yes earth winter can be the harsh. Well we are rationed as far as food goes during winter... and we're not big on hunting the animals we're not farming but if you have the skills maybe we can find some more breedable pairs for meat with your help. Some critters have moved into the buildings around the city - " All sorts of critters.

" Dis one be the gym floor." at the number flashes by sloooowly. " annnd here we exit for induction and getting you some gear for you. I assume you are very good wid dat bow da? Excellent only seen one archer so far, the Queen, though I know there is a small group training wit the weapon."
Back to top Go down
Dieair

Dieair

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 1:15 am

Not hunting wild animals may be good. I have come across two animals that shared da same symptoms as da undead or as I call them da forsaken.

She continued to follow him around but was curious when gear was mentioned. What gear did she need?

Like armor? And yes I am very skilled with a bow. But I have also used a gun. And you are ruled by a queen? My people are also ruled by a queen I hope to meet your queen someday.

Hopefully this queen would like her. She knew how her queen was, hard to please. She also hoped she didn't need too much gear.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 1:48 am

Jumba chuckles, " armor yes, a thermal suit and yes we have seen a few too... partly why we hope to find some clean animals, Maybe a long shot but be nice to augment the goats, chicken and trout farmed so far. Though not dire we also have insects."

He hums a little amused, " heh well technically its a coalition, my niece Lilo is a part of it and my alien creation Stitch. But yes there is a King and Queen at the top. They both do not actually ask us to call them the LionKing and QueenBee but they've earned it you know?" He leads down a dim lite hallway to a weapons room.

The guard in here eyes them both - cautiously.

" Hi Hailey a newbie pack..." explaining to Dieair as the woman nods and hurries about the stocked room. " it's a pack to get you comfy in one of the old holding cells up the levels, a baggie of toiletries, thermal suit, pillow and blanket and some soy beans curds for munchies." he explains as Hailey piles up the items. " We try to ration as much as possible during the winter. Well - all de time..." Cause they had a large community. Once Hailey closes her side of the window here Jumba is able to open his and gather the items to give to Dieair.
Back to top Go down
Dieair

Dieair

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 2:00 am

Dieair nodded at that thoughtfully. A king and queen that did not ask to be called such, that was interesting. All of this was very interesting. A new start, maybe, if she was welcomed here. They didn't know each other yet and she knew that her being here was just a probation faze at the moment. She was use to keeping to herself and taking care of only herself, but being part of a community she knew she would have to change her ways.

Everyone had been so kind though, she honestly hadn't expected such a welcome.

I don't need much. She told Jumba. I thank you for what you can give. I hope that I can repay your kindness.

Do you know how the humans became undead?
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 2:35 am

The big alien scientist shrugged, " and what little we do have and have made is for sharing, sides it's also encase you want to break away - we are very firm about staying and integrating be everyones own choice. Those that don't want to live in the community themselves but still feel it, like me live here in the Pigsty. But once it's clear you have no virus to pass along then integration into Atlanta it self starts."

He thanks Hailey and leads on to show Dieair the rest of the place, " This floor also has the mess hall for meal times. Snacks are provided daily but main meals three times a day never at the same time there will be an announcement for it, there is a tv so we are linked to the main community and get all news. Sometimes held by the king or queen, sometimes the others of the coalition, might be a big one tonight so I definitely recommend the viewing. And the rest of the rooms are for the resident children here learning rooms and play rooms. the refurbished cells for living are up the next levels."

Her next question he sort of shrugs again, " I am not sure, but we are getting closer we feel. But Donatello, Stitch and I are getting de closer to a possible vaccination for... humans... mutants not yet..."
Back to top Go down
Dieair

Dieair

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 3:09 am

Dieair had no idea what a tv was but figured it was a communication device. If there was going to be an announcement she would be sure to watch it. She nodded a little at the rest of the information that was given to her as she continued to follow Jumba.

Interesting. So you're a scientist. And Mutant? I'm sure I'll meet everyone in time. I don't believe I have da virus since I not be from here and my world dosen't have anything like this. Well...We have da forsaken but day are undead dat still talk and think and work and play. and it's not a virus.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 1:04 am

Jumba nods, " In time yes, our leaders like to be known. Hmmmm yes I have seen some similar types of undead in space, some quiet high functioning. But this... is not those and whilst Donatello, Stitch and I think maybe viral there are hints it could also be, for Earth in any case, a particularly badly folded prion. And everyone is kept here encase infection. No exceptions. Some stay cause they want to, some leave. Some go on into the Compound." He is leading to stairs. " elevator goes up to the next floors and these stairs too."

Up the stairs he pauses by what would have been the control room to lock all the cells and monitoring to find a cell key, " you are in luck a top floor! we no longer use the lock in mechanisms for the cells and disabled it encase of a hostile break in so no one can lock you in, but there will be guards here during night hours. And those giant rats come and go as they like they are sort of combine guard dogs and military dogs. This key for you will open and lock your cell and most have been fixed up enough to have shelves and cupboards. Sadly though we all share the shower block." he chuckles from this room they could see up the center of the next few floors and the various cells most locked as most inhabitants were out about doing their jobs for the day. Some had a few hovering about, he gestured to the shower blocks. Jumba then points up, " your cell be one of those up there. Want me to come up with you?" he asks politely.
Back to top Go down
Dieair

Dieair

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 2:58 pm

Understood. She was happy just to have a roof over her head if she needed to stay here in a homie cell for a while so be it. She had no problem with the showers being shared, back home she shared a bath house with many others.

No I think I can manage from here. Thank you again. If there is anything you need of me do not hesitate to let me know.

She gave a little bow and headed up to her new home. Finding it she opened the door and placed her things down checking the cell out. SHe had been in a cell before but that time she was locked up tight, least now she controlled the key. It would take some getting use to but she was sure that she would be comfortable here. Who knows maybe she would even make a friend.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2019 4:45 am

Elena shuffled shyly to the door way peaking, she'd listened to the friendly Jumba come up escorting someone... like her she guessed... some one new...

She shifts and moves to the door way, feeling the brush of the soft fur of the small alien creation of Jumbas that had stayed with her since she'd been found and a tiny ball had been given to her by Queen and she'd whispered for her to get it wet. The small experiment called 'Eville' and at first that was all the little brown one would say. Now he spoke a lot but not often around others.

She was blind.

She was not supposed to have survived. But she'd fallen down there in the early days, a child and lived off rats, following them, eating them, filthy and quiet.Possibly all that was the only reason she was alive.

She'd been found by the giant rats. But it had been some time before she was taken up and into the care of giant turtles and a whole community of people and giants rats. She choose to live here in the headquarters after all her rehabilitation, and was content with that.

With her constant guardian by her side she moves to the door and out ward.

Her new neighbour was a few empty cells down. " Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Dieair

Dieair

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2019 1:14 pm

Dieair was still setting up her little area, making herself at home when she heard the voice behind her. She turned around and spotted the girl.

Hello. And who are you little one?
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 7:43 am

tilting, listening tot he voice and the movements trying to learn as much as she could with what senses she had, the smell, the size... listening to the voice, a small smile in return she supposed being a young teen she was indeed a young one. " Elena - and this is Eville -" brushing her hand of her see eye alien head and smiling when the shy critter moved in a way that meant it was waving back but also sort of half hiding behind her legs.

" New to the Pigsty?" friendly -

is was usually nice to meet strangers from the outside. Rarely did anyone that looked like trouble make it to this side of the Pigsty.

They would be dragged to the more secure holding cells and or to those they used for stricter quarantine measures and those for the long term unwell... usually mentally... people.
Back to top Go down
Dieair

Dieair

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 1:51 pm

It be nice to meet ya. I'm Dieair. and yes I'm new just got settled in. There are some interesting...people here. It almost reminds me of my home in a way.

She noticed that the girl was blind which amazed Dieair. Elena must have been one hell of a fighter to live in this world with her handicap. The interesting little creature with her must have been her guide.

Have you been here long? Maybe she was born in this place Dieair thought.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 7:22 am

Elena grins, " That's great, newbies are far and few between these days. Welcome." Eville waves from her side she feels the shift in his warm soft furred body and the air moving.

She smiles at the question, " I... was mostly foolishly lucky really. In the early rush of this plague I lost the grip on my mothers hand and fell into the sewers... quiet deeply down actually... and well lived way under ground in old drained and systems following the rats down there... eating them... I shouldn't have lived to be honest and was very sick when the giant rats found me... but they took care of me and brought me up here when the LionKing took over.. Been here for six years. turned sixteen recently. You?" smiling it was usually a pleasure to meet new people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next