Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*

Go down 
+22
Dwight
Daryl Dixon
The Joker
Maggie Rhee
Abaddon
Glenn Rhee
Lazarus King
Mikko McKinnon
Gabriel Juvanni
Michonne
Sherry
Dieair
Leonardo Hamato
Lilo and Stitch
Erica Martins
Shen Hamato
April O'Neil
Donatello Hamato
Leatherhead
Yoshi Hamato
Raphael Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 10 EmptySun May 24, 2020 6:09 am

Erica wrote:
Erica nods, a soft sob of her own, " I know... it sucks... I... I am sorry - I really am." ohhhhhhhhhhhh the ache, Carl had filled a hole of family, like a little brother, he and Daryl the first people she had trusted six years ago. She shifts her hold on Judith sort of almost a bridal carriage.

Leonardo's churr was loud. But his voice is deep and soft as he scoops Erica up, easily cradling both the girls, Nuzzling against Judith gently and Erica, and he whispers " I know it is hard, and it will take time, do not rush yourselves... but try not torture yourselves with maybes and what ifs..." carrying the two away from the crowd, away from the hastily set up quarters for the tree toppers. To the quiet mess hall. The main foods had been packed away. Only hardy snacks like nuts and long shelf fruits they'd managed to grow where out in bowls. He is careful to lower himself onto a low cushony bench seat along the wall inside the quiet room, keeping the two in his arms for now, nothing but a slid warm circle of arms around them and now seated he could lightly rub both backs, more along Judith's small back though. Soothing. Just there to hold them both for as long as they needed him.Or fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Judith Grimes
The Walking Dead
Judith Grimes

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 9:09 pm

The embrace would last for a good long while as she finally allowed herself to feel her emotions, truly, not bothering to mask them behind her strength and courage, remembering what her brother had told her so many times before..

'It's okay to cry...it doesn't make you weak.'

She could hear his voice, so clear, so close, as if he was in the mess hall with them. Permitting her to be a seven year old that had just lost her brother...and the woman that had cared for her as if she was her own.

"He made sure Negan could never hurt us again..." She managed through tired sobs as she squeezed both Leo and Erica.

She wiped at her eyes that began to flutter beneath the weight of exhaustion...

"I didn't.. I didn't want to leave him there..."

Ally was still scared and unsure of this whole situation. Every instinct telling her to run, but...where would she go? She knew the code of the Whisperers...if one was captured, they would be left behind. The pack would not mourn the loss of her, or that of her brother...

The turtle in orange was showing her kindness, which earned a soft smile.

"Yeah...I'm new. Glenn and Mikko brought me to treetop. I...didn't make a good first impression, though..." Because she loved children so much, she had tried to steal Gracie. But she would leave that out for now. "I'm Ally..."
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 7:26 am

Leonardo wrote:
Leo nods, yeah he'd faced destroying a threat to his community many times over the six years. Negan would have liked to believe so, but he wasn't the only megalomaniac out there. And he wasn't the only one to be a pain in someone elses ass. And or a dangerous one for that matter. " I wish he had not of had to make that choice, that decision, that sacrifice. And I am sorry it may have come too late to save some of your family, our extended family... we mourn with you young one."
No false platitudes or reassurances that she would meet him again some day in some spiritual form. Just acknowledging the pain and loss and sharing some of it.

Erica's tears were most silent. And her hold on Judith only loosens a little when the young girls does, The feel of Leo's rumble is nice and vibrates against them, his nuzzles and voice every now and then sweet.

She brushes back some of Judiths long hair off her face as the girl seems to be going to sleep, or relaxing enough to, she brushes the tears lightly, Leo was settled comfortably with them, she felt no need to shift the young girl at all. " For noooow.... only left him for now - if... if you'd like to return to take care of him we'll organise something. Say a proper goodbye... together." she whispers kissing the little forehead.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 8:33 am

Mikey falls back into churrs between his words to reassure the girl as he and Lilo with a Stitch behind them lead her away from the gathering, Jumba would lead Joker, Don and Casey else where for the night.

He bumps lightly against the young woman in a friendly manner. " Hah who ever makes a good first impression? Casey there called his best friend a alien and begged not to be eaten when we first met him... its all about proving you learn and grow." he jests in a friendly manner pointing back at Casey. " Michelangelo by the way. Michelangelo Hamato. But Mikey is just fine." Heading away with her and the other too and the trolleys heading into the mid way storages.
Back to top Go down
Judith Grimes
The Walking Dead
Judith Grimes

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 12:02 am

Teary eyes continued to flutter as she fought the fatigue that threatened to claim her. She wiped at her eyes, taking in their words and knowing they meant them. Their communities had been tight.

She nodded at Erica, a bit of relief finding her at the thought of giving her brother a proper burial...a final goodbye.

"I would like that. I want to put him close to Dad...and Beth too.." Sniffling quietly, she melted against them, comforted by them. As the minutes passed by, the warrior child finally allowed her heavy eyelids to close.

Ally snickered at Mikey's tale about Casey. And was he...purring?? So cute!! He certainly was an interesting fellow.

"Mikey, I like that..." She complimented, following close. Fatigue was settling in, but at least she was feeling less nervous. These seemed like good people...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10