Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*

Go down 
+22
Dwight
Daryl Dixon
The Joker
Maggie Rhee
Abaddon
Glenn Rhee
Lazarus King
Mikko McKinnon
Gabriel Juvanni
Michonne
Sherry
Dieair
Leonardo Hamato
Lilo and Stitch
Erica Martins
Shen Hamato
April O'Neil
Donatello Hamato
Leatherhead
Yoshi Hamato
Raphael Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dieair

Dieair

New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 1:57 pm

Dieair smiled back. Lionking. So much like back home. Except back home the king of lions was her enemy. Yes there was much to learn and get use to in this new world.

I'm from a far away world. I lived in a city made of gold. But we became under attack and I fell through a broken portal that landed me on his world. I'm still getting use to things. I feel very lucky to have met such kindness and been offered shelter. I look forward to making myself useful here.

Tell me. This lionking. What kind of king is he?
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 12:17 am

Elena's eyes widen and she is all silent ' whoooas' for a moment, 'anooother wooorld that sounds so coool... are you looking for a way back?' She wonders and then even still wondering she smiles a bit and nods. " the community does it's best to be safe and welcome people. Doesn't always workand we have had fights in the past with neighbours int he city but it's been some time since then."

She has to think about the question about the LionKing, thinking about her time with the turtles and their inner circle when they had lived here in the PigSty before building the community. " well he doesn't expect to be called LionKing, usually insists its just Leo. But most of us do anyways. He's nice, speaks softly for most the part and well I've never seen him of course but he has a... presence... like he fills a room even when physically not in it you know? And he's utterly devoted to QueenBee, you hear it in his voice. And he cares for us all, also hear that in his voice. His brothers help him and their pretty dang cool too.He comes regulalry, sometimes to teach me about using my other senses to 'see' "

She gestures at Eville, " QueenBee, or ummm Erica gave me Eville when I was found and had been a little bit feral and scared."

Eville grins the large ears up and little bob of a brown tail wagging.

Back to top Go down
Dieair

Dieair

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 8:44 pm

I hope I can get back home one day.

Dieair listened as Elena talked about Leo. The leader of the community seemed like a good guy. But time would tell. She was very eager to meet the leaders. But knew she needed to have patience. After she was settled in her room she planed on looking around the place she was in now.

Eville caught Dieair's attention with the tail wagging.

Can I pet your little...uh...pet?
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 8:07 pm

She grins a little and nods, " Oh if you ever want to request an more personal audience with any of the coalition, the LionKings brothers, Raphael, Donatello, Michelangelo, three sort of humans called Casey, April, Lilo, and another alien experiment like my friend Eville called Stitch or the LionKing or Queenbee you put a request to Jumba. If your happy to wait they will make the rounds themselves. And yeah if that's alright with Eville - man what is the hold up I am hungry... we should be close to a meal time."

true she could always go back to her space and find her daily snack but she was hungry for something hot and filling.

Eville moves away from Elena a little and offers a hand up to Dieair. " Aloha"
Back to top Go down
Dieair

Dieair

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 10:17 pm

Maybe she would put in a request to see the leader Dieair thought. But not now. first she wanted to settle in. When Eville offered his hand she knelt down and took it.

Hello. I didn't realize you talked. Now petting him seemed like a weird thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 6:45 am

Eville grins a little and not. "Speak hawaiin and English.... and liiike pets!" indeed little tail was going crazy again.

Elena giggles she couldn't see it but she sure could literally feel the air and knew what her little friend was doing so rubbed his head.

There was a chiming - like that of the triangle instrument. And Elena grins a bit. " that's the pre meal ding. Want to go together or me go ahead?" encase Dieair anted a little more time alone.
Back to top Go down
Dieair

Dieair

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 1:48 pm

Dieair gave a little smile at the alien creature and pet him behind the ears.

She then stood up when she heard the chiming noise.

I will follow you. I still am getting to know the place. It was good to have a guide for now. She was also eager to have a warm meal it had been a while.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2019 8:45 am

Erica Martins wrote:
Erica ignored most of the others, feeling Leo close. holding her breath and fighting an urge of her own to step back into him being so close.

So close.

A half grin and soft whisper of " Jade... that's so fitting.... yes you Jade, you precious jewel." she whispers more to the new niece brushing a thumb over her own milky nipple and gently tempting the new hatchling with the goodness by very lightly tracing the shape of her lips with the damp thumb smiling at her.

" she has your eyes Raph." a glance up at him, shifting so if the milk temped the little one the nipple was right there. Patient and knowing Leo was trying to give Raph his space back but linger long enough to be able to call in Don or Mikey if there was problems latching or they had to help with other food options.

not rushing the newborn, patiently encouraging her though.

Leo smiles waiting, hearing the food bell. " Some dinner will be brought up here for you my love, and you Raphael." he reassures, he is still by the door waiting to make sure everything is in hand and all good before he heads off, gives Mikey the go ahead to lead a task force of back up to Carl.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 1:44 am

Raphael had been thankful for his family's support, their presence, but was certainly looking forward to the quiet, bonding time with his little one. A quiet smile at the others as they began to file out, leaving him and Erica alone to tend to Jade's first feeding, Leo remaining close...

Jade stared up at Erica for a long moment, a small hesitation and fussiness, but she eventually latched, readily suckling...

Out of politeness, Raph tried to avert his gaze from his sister in laws exposed female bits, feeling the slight tinge of awkwardness, but still reluctant to give her up just yet. He trusted Erica and his family, but after the loss he had experienced, he just couldn't allow her out of his arms right now. Hearing Leo, he gave an unseen nod. Food really sounded good right now. And speaking of...

"She's got a good appetite...thanks again for doin' this... I know Mei would thank you, too..." A hint of emotion in his tone, mentioning his partner. "Wish she could see her."
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 5:05 am

Leonardo grins, half closing the door behind him and seeing most of the family probably headed off to eat.

They would be excited, and gleeful and wanting to sprout off abouttheir new neice. He hurries after them, silent and quick to catch them and make sure instead they would be quiet, leave it up to Raphael to announce his daughters arrival when he was ready to their supportive community.

Annnnd once they are all i knowing Leo and stop mother heening bro he tugs Mikey aside gently. " Lilo might be in some trouble. Go, out by the PigSty I will announce we want four volunteers only with you, I don't know what the situation is, take something with the capability to be a medical transport if needed. And most of all little brother be safe out there and make others safe."

When Mikey is gone Leo hurries down to the Great Hall. His children in their mothers seat and he grins seeing them. There spread among the community the coalition.

He moves to Donnie to request a livefeed to make an announcement and to broadcast to the pigsty.

Waits until there is a thumbs up from his brainy brother before addressing the crowd, standing up to do so. It was hard not to get a swollen head when there was a hush that fell when he did so, he shoves it aside, focus Leo. " I know we are all hungry and thirsty so I wont keep you all waiting with one turtles wheezy waffling. First, I have only began to look over the figures handed in, but I am proud of this years harvesting, also we have now enough supplies to search for a third outpost in the advent we ever have to leave our home. Remember, homes are transitory. The family we are building together is forver. Please remind youth under seventeen of the curfew and feel free to come to use with any of your concerns or issues." a smile at the crowd there was some cheers, shouts and some what he assumed protests from youngsters that had the curfew. He holds up his hands to quieten the crowd.

" On a more serious note our friend Lilo, often out ranging has requested help. I ask four of our number in the pigsty to please consider volunteering to go out on a mission and give her a hand. Volunteers only. this excursion may well will be very dangerous and I cannot ask anyone to endanger themselves. "

And that seriousness he let have a moment of quiet hearign the whispers and a smile, " I thank you who decide to go in advance, Michelangelo will head the mission. He will be at the Sty in minutes to deploy please prepare and eat."

Now that was done he gesturs with a welcoming warm smile. ' Now enough from me, eat our marvelous feast." Chuckling when over on a back table Casey shouts here here!

He sits back in his chair, smiling and before beginning to eat turns to make sure his children had food, and were attented to first.

He would eat, but he'd mostly pour over the various scraps of papers he'd been given. this was the part of leadership that was a weight and head ache all it's own.

Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 5:27 am

Erica does not attempt to take the new neice, shifting a little so she rests a little against Raph and is more comfortable that she is not slightly bent forward for Jade and Jade needn't strain at all. She feels no bashfulness, and is not particularly concerned if Raphael looked or not. Or if he touched her, she was aware being the milk bar might mean he did look and touch a bit and she trusted Raphael in any case. And as much as she wanted to indeed wrap the little one in her arms and mother her completely, feeling that longing she often did when around her Yoshi and Shen for more, to experience this again but knowing Leo needed more time before being ready for more. She manages not to and just leave her in her fathers arms, to bond with him.

Lifting her eyes from watching the child, her hands shifting from her hips where they'd rested out of Raph's way to brush his elbows in a light sort of pat. " And Mei would have gladly done all she could have for my two." Erica is more practiced at hiding her emotions. But she doesn't do so around Raphael, letting him feel the comfort of another, like Mikey, like them all who was almost, not quiet, but almost as hurt and grieving as he was over the loss. " And through you, us, in a way she is seeing her."

Voice soft, and light a chuckle and a slight tease to Raph, ' You saying she takes after Uncle Mikey like Yoshi?' just to encourage a bit of a smile over that pained face. And put him at ease with her little bit nude, little bit close state.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 5:33 am

Dieair wrote:
Dieair gave a little smile at the alien creature and pet him behind the ears.

She then stood up when she heard the chiming noise.

I will follow you. I still am getting to know the place. It was good to have a guide for now. She was also eager to have a warm meal it had been a while.

Eville squirmed and beamed and his foot tap tap tapped away his stubby tail wagging and a happy pur in his throat.

Elena chuckles hearing the delight her little furry friend was in, " This way then." And blind but her lessons were paying off and she had excellent memory now leading the way out and back down to the mess hall not rushing Dieair out ... and smiling as they reach the mess hall hearing the crowd, not rushing the new one in with her knowing some didn't like the loud crowds. And the screen on the far wall flashed, beeps -

Elena didn't need to see to know it was an announcement. Fromt he LionKing himself.

Even blind she felt the way his presence even digital and voice only filled the room. Whispering to her new companion. " thats our lionking. Leo." listening to the talk.

Oooh a visit from Mikey!
Back to top Go down
Dieair

Dieair

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 5:10 pm

Dieair followed behind taking in all the sights and sounds. It really did remind her of the goblin cities back home. Those places were loud and filled with people moving about. Though, this place smelled better.

She had to admit when they reached the mess hall she was nervous not knowing how others would react to her, but so far no one seemed to mind her presence or was even paying attention to her. Then a screen flashed on and her attention was on that. She had never seen a tv before so this was a new wonder to her.

When Leo popped up on the screen her jaw dropped.

Your leaders are Tortollen?

The Tortollen were a race of very old very wise turtle people in her world. They kept track of all the records of history and gave advice to the king. Though Leo looked different from the Tortollen she knew he was still of the same family surly.

Now she was even more egar to meet him and it seemed Leo's brother would be paying them a visit, she looked forward to that.

Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 1:35 am

Elena tilts her head. she didn't have to see to know Dieair received interested lost and wondering or nervous sorts of glances, but heck the people of this community had seen hordes of undead, mutants and aliens so she sparked interest and fascination and some fear maybe but they were used to the new and strange on the whole.

She nods, guessing those were turtle people from where Dieair came from. " Yep Turtles. Mutant ones. come on lets line up for some food." she indicates and moves to join the line Eville tugging on her hand when she closed in on the end of it so she didn't walk over the ones lined up ahead.

The tv stayed on so they could see the Great Hall of the Atlantic Community and Elena knew on their end they would have one tv of them on screen. A way to make the meals feel like it was a combination of the two groups of the same community.

One screen she could hear the usual mixes of people standing and requesting or informing of a problem to Leo. She could not see him watch and listen. She could here his replies though, sometimes he took a while to think over things, sometimes he offers up a solution. This was normal after noon practice. She lets Eville guide her along the line of those waiting to gather a tray and receive this nights dinner rations, speaking to Dieair again, " It is perfectly acceptable to also request an audience with the king, queen or any of the coalition now if you like. you do not need to call him LionKing or King, Leo is just fine and speak like you would any normal time, he'll hear you."
Back to top Go down
Dieair

Dieair

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 6:51 pm

Dieair got in line behind Elena and watched with the others did. She kept looking back at the tv though fasinated with it. she gathered her tray and got her food then followed her new friend to a seat. The food smelled good and she was excited to try the new food. She was so use to just eating what she hunted, even in her own world that was usally all she ate.

He can hear me through that screen? That's amazing. like a small portal. IF I ever make it back home that's the first thing I'm going to tell me people to work on.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 8:18 am

Leonardo did not hear the new voice over the babble and hubbub of the combined groups eating, but he had seen a new unfamiliar shape, he'll address that in a moment- for now he smiles at Yoshi and Shen watching them for a moment before taking a swig of the fermented barley beer drink they made here and a bite of this nights bread addition, reminiscent of a baguette bread sliced, crusty golden crusty and fluffy insides.

For all appearances he appeared to lounge in his seat, relaxed and calm, but he was reading the papers spread on the table in front of him scrapes of paper they recycled and or created from the left over grain. He would carefully go over the proposals, plans, numbers and reports before making any sort of decisions on meeting new demands and issues.

Also he was doing his best not to follow Bruce's bad leadership example. Though he did have to put his foot down some times and now and then roar again to assert his dominance over the community, both the sty and city he did try his best to be a more fair and approachable sort of ruler. And definitely relied on the coalition of his family to keep it all running smoothly.

Mid way through the papers reading he glances over to check his two children were behaving, and they were eating quietly and well in Yoshi's case telling tall tales to those seated closest to their tale - a much more exaggerated version of the story of spooking Uncle Donatello. Shen nodding vigorously. Chuckling to himself he looks over at the screen again clearing his throat and standing, " it has been remiss of me to not welcome the new face I see today into our community. So with apologies I welcome you and hope you find home and safety and maybe new family with us all. Also I am proud to announce we are facing our sixth Snoggletog festival. The celebration of coming together, a day we choose almost communally to make our own instead of Christmas and on the New years, time to practice your shared talents and gifts for the day and night of fun!" wondering at what the new being was but - those questions could wait a bit.

There was polite welcoming applause then cheering and hollering for sometime and chuckling pleased to see the occupants excited, Leo sits back resuming where he left off in the reading.
Back to top Go down
Dieair

Dieair

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 3:01 pm

When Leo mentioned that there was a new face Dieair realized that he was talking about her. She looked up at the screen then stood up and gave a polite bow to Leo.

Thank you for the warm welcome. I hope to make myself useful in this community.

She then sat down and continued to eat while listening to the news.

It sounded like there was an upcoming festival. That excited her. She loved all the festvals back home and was excited to see how these people celebrated. Back home around this time was winter vale fest. Gifts were given and the orphans got special treatment. sadly she would miss winter vale.

Dieair returned her attention to her young friend.

What do you do during Snoggletog?
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 2:00 am

Elena giggles a little, sniffing appreciatively at her food and listening as Dieair sat back down, " told ya, he's a good guy," she maybe does have the tiniest bit of a hero worshippers crush on the lionking and doesn't bother to hide it either.

A grin around a mouthful of warm slices of she suspected goat meat that had been lightly herbed, rosemary and honey by the taste and roasted, the slices with a pile of mash sweet potatoes and pumkin with some steamed corn and mint peas. She is enjoying the yum! her slices of bread gone already. [color=#ccffff]" Well we all gather and are taken to... what I am told used to be a baseballs stadium. That's the Pigsty residents, Community Dwellers, and the giants rats that live below ground most the time and have a sort of fair ground type day, some will have created stalls for games and or show casing a rare talent or gift. There will be a few telling stories and in the mid afternoon to evening some games played, some sports, car races with those vehicles that Leader Donatello and the alien Jumba and his alien creation Stitch made.... there is usually a volunteer blood drive... really it's just a way to celebrate with each other. Late evening to the new years day there is more staged entertainments and as the year ends and begins some fire works then we are all brought back home."

She eats some more food. " It's also a way for the leaders to check our numbers, get an idea of overall health and happiness a chance for people my age and or new comers like you to test out some ...skills to see if we have potential to be trained for more specialty fields like medical, engineering, building, peacekeeping, teaching." a smile and her head turning, even before he was in the mess all Michelangelo had a presence about him that was like a mini whirl wind. It preceded him.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 2:10 am

Mikey hated to go... he wanted to hang about with Raph and the neiiice!

But it was bonding time for dad and bub so he is quick to head to the Pigsty and wanting nothing to slow him he starts the engine of the battle shell attaching a empty gathering trailor then goes and gathers pre made survival packs. Most cause each was a backpack with a small first aid kit and weapon as well as water, a thermal blanket and flint and stone for fire lighting. It would save his volunteers any need to do any lolly gagging. That done he hurries to the mess hall.

" Hey heeeeeey the party turtle has arrived! I need four to join me in a dangerous mission." well aware Leo probably already told them all this and so he waits patiently. Or as patiently as he could hopping from one foot to the other. A lean young man stood offering himself. Then a middle aged round but quick on her feet woman. A second middle aged man stands - Mikey beams, " Thank you all very much, need one more?"
Back to top Go down
Dieair

Dieair

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 12:55 pm

A mission that was dangerous? Sign her up! Dieair stood up from her seat and raised her hand in the air. OF course the 7 foot tall troll could eaisly be seen without having to raise her hand.

I'll volunteer.

She thanked her young friend once more for showing her the ropes and excused herself to go join the others and Mikey. She was glad to finally be able to help out in some sort of way.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 7:41 am

" Allllright come on then Dot, Jo and Ed annnnd-"

" Dieair." Elena puts in hopefully with a grin up at her knew friend. " take care of them Dieair. Ser Mikey." She is disappointed that Dieair wants to go but gets it, any way to contribute.

" thanks Ele, Alright Dot, Dieair, Jo and Ed lets go... hey what kinda being are you anyways? I mean I'm a mutant turtle and their humans..." to Dieair and turning to lead his small group out. He knew Dot and Jo and Ed and knew they were reliable, Jo had been a ambulance driver once upon a time. Dot a truckie and Ed a builder so he had strength. And by the looks of it Dieair had plenty of that.
Back to top Go down
Dieair

Dieair

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 12:16 pm

I'm a Zandalar Troll. I come from Azaroth, Much different from this world. Though I am surprise at how much in common we have. I'm a hunter and I know a bit of medicine as well.

She patted the pouches that rested on her hips. I have a few herbs from my home world that might be useful.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 12:04 am

Mike leads the wway down to the garage and the prepared battle shell and trailer attached to it. " grab a pack each guys and prepared for a bumpy ride so be strapped in at all times whether you sit in front or the trailer ooooh and take your packs, we may be fighting when we reach the Tree Houses and or need to separate your packs will have a coordinates to get home, rechargeable t phones equip for emergency calls and a map also you will have a kit, thermal blankets and stuff to hunt and build fires with if you ever get lost plus one flare to use.' He makes sure his companions get their pask grinning at Dieair.

" sounds almost like one of the games built here. no longer playable but used to be a massive fantasy world of beings like you and others..." -

And he'd spend most of the drive to the tree houses telling the impressive troll lady all about it, aside from some pronunciation and spelling her world seemed a lot like this made up world - He can already see the fires and smoke and the horde by the time the battle shell was in range -

*** a few good hours later ***

[[ poor Dieair having to put up with the chatter for a few long hours... off to here: https://landofthefallen.forumotion.com/t181p725-new-beginnings-6-years-later-december#8568 ]]
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 11:12 pm

Raphael was still marveling over his little one, admiring her as she nursed, seeing much of his Venus in her tiny features. A weak grin at her comment. "Heh...yeah." Thankful for her successful attempts.

It didn't take long for her little belly to become full, and she released with a small yawn, her bright topaz eyes fluttering as the proud father held her against him.

"Thank you." He softly told Erica, grateful for all she had done. He knew that Mei would be thankful, too.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2020 8:02 am

Erica smiles, she is pulling the straps of her dress back into place and careful not to go stroking the little darlings head or shell just yet, slipping that bit of Venus shed skin off to give to Raph, to bond his daughter all the more to her mothers scent and him. Though when he was ready she was so snuggling the little cutie with all the love and affection she had!

A nod at Raph and soft agreeing sound. Lord she missed her friends, her sister.

" I love my family Raphael - I'll do anything for you all." her eyes briefly flashing and her touch light just brushing over the little girls tiny shoulder, " Need a hand burping her?" a grin and soft whisper, at least these little mutant turtles and mutant turtle hybrids had stronger necks, not quiiiiet as fragile as human newborns. She would leave them when he was ready but would not go far, as milk bar she would never be too far away from him now until no longer needed for the role.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next