Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+32
Melissa Andreas
Nightcrawler
Mikko McKinnon
Glenn Rhee
April O'Neil
Leatherhead
The Saviors
Michelangelo Hamato
Abaddon
Daryl Dixon
Gambit
Maggie Rhee
loventrice Dixon
Leonardo Hamato
Raphael Hamato
Erica Martins
Donatello Hamato
Yoshi Hamato
Negan
Captain Boomerang
Lilo and Stitch
Wonder Woman
Clark Kent
Peter Parker
Eugene Porter
Deadpool
Michonne
Gwen Stacy
Lois Lane
Lexi Davis
Beth Rhee
Lazarus King
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Saviors
The Walking Dead
The Saviors

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:32 pm

Damn, No more reason to touch you then? Now I get to feel all over the beautiful lady.

Maggie giggled and laid down next to Glenn to get ready for her exam.

There's an ultrasound machine in use right now. But once it's free I can use it so you two can see the little ones. He lifted Maggie's shirt and listened put a stethoscope to her stomach, listening carefully for any unusual sounds. He then smiled and gave a thumbs up. definitely got two in there. Good heart beats.

He then checked up on Maggie and again it was all good news.

I can come back later with that machine if you like.

yes! That would be great.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 7:05 am

I don't know where we're going... He almost ran right into her, Vanessa. The woman that came back, according to Mel, from the dead. The reason Mikko and Wade weren't the happy little couple anymore. She seemed a little upset. Long time no see. Where have you been all this time?

'V' looked at Gambit and Mel stopping when she was spoken too and only then realizing that she was almost hit. She was focusing on too much. She had to keep a mental bubble around the Saviors that were in the place so Clark wouldn't suspect anything, Plus keep a block on her own mind so that Clark nor Negan OR Carl could see in her thoughts. Plus keep tabs on both Negan and Carl. Now Wade. Keep control of the hounds and with all that, make sure that her glammore didn't fade and her actual form show.

Around...Where's Deadpool? He said he was only going to be gone for a bit. And why is there so much blood everywhere?

Yeeeeeeah there was an issue. It's taken care of. Uh...DP had to step out for a bit but he'll be right back.

What kind of...Issue? She looked over at Mel to see if the girl would give her a more straight answer.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 9:31 am

" Let's see you showing up back from the dead, Mikko breaking up with Deadpool after only knowing each other for three days, Her being infected only to keep the infection at bay because of Deadpool's healing factor, not getting it making her start to turn and attack people. Once given that blood she took off to parts unknown with Deadpool and some random guy following her. I think that about covers it. And don't say anything Gambit this involves this girl she needs to know what the hell is going on." Mel explained to this former lover of Deadpool's what had happened although she couldn't be sure if the woman was really her or not.
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 9:45 am

'V' looked around at the scene, it sure looked messy and Mikko losing it would explain why. She hadn't even thought of that. Mikko was infected and Wade was keeping the virus in check. Well that just added a whole new level of awesome to her fun. But she kept a look of worry about her with a bit of confusion.

I was never dead. No idea what would make you think I was dead. But no. I was just traveling, got lost a lot. Was looking for Wade. But never died. Mikko didn't break up with him.
He left her, because I...His wife...Found him finally. I will admit things could have gone better, the break up was...quick actually. But, messy. I had no idea about the whole infection thing and that's kinda scary. So now he's chasing after her...That's just wonderful.

She walked over to the mall's doors with Gambit following and pushing Mel along.

And this girl is Vanessa. So only three days uh? They acted like they were together longer then that. Now I don't feel as bad...
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 10:25 am

" Well Mikko isn't all there anyway fooling around is what caused her to get bit in the first place. I think a lot of it was just plain lust and I guess fangirling maybe she thought it was the real deal. But to be they way they were when they didn't know each other really just seems crazy to me. They're worse than teenagers I swear. So are you going after them?" She asked Vanessa as she was pushed along.
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 1:50 pm

'V' chuckled at Mel's words. The girl knew so little of what she was talking about. Fangirling. Mikko didn't even know who Deadpool was she was not a fangirl of his. Lust, maybe. But no. Wade and the woman loved and still loved each other very much. The demon knew that much to be true. If there had been no love in the relationship, no mater how short, she wouldn't have bothered to destroy them.

Of course she wouldn't tell Mel any of this.

Sometimes the heart just knows what it wants. But the girl, Mikko, she seems so young. So maybe you're right. You know Wade and I fell in love pretty fast. I guess he just has a way about him. You seem very opinionated on the subject. Maybe even angry? Why such a vested interested?

And no. I'm not chasing after him. He'll be back soon, me leaving will only add to his stress. It's best I stay put. The reason we couldn't find each other after the outbreak was because I didn't stay put. Course...There was people trying to eat me then so I think I can be forgiven for that.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 2:53 pm

" I just don't like it when adults act stupid that tends to end really badly I know that to well. I don't give a shit if the love is real but if it causes nothing but trouble for everyone else then I get angry because it can lead to deaths. It's not like it was before the Walkers showed up and shouldn't be treated that way." The teen explained having long figured out that all consuming love caused nothing but trouble.
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 4:04 pm

Gambit just stood behind Mel and rolled his eyes. The girl took things way too seriously.

V agreed with Gambit. Unlike him she said so. I think you're worried about things that aren't your problem. You're taking small things and blowing them up for no reason. Probably pulling from your past experiences and inablility to let go and then putting those experiences to things happening now in your life. That's not a good way to live. You might think it makes you safe, but it only makes a miserable cunt to be around.

You're right, it's different now that the infection has taken over. If someone doesn't like you...
V looked at Mel with a subtle grin. You're voted off the island.

She turned back to the window her hands on her hips.

Anyway, we're all infected. We're all going to die. Most of us. No laws, No rules, Perfect time to be stupid if you ask me. And if given the choice, I rather die because I was stupid in love, Or just stupidly having fun....Being a zombie might not be all that bad...
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 4:53 pm

" I'd rather not die and I don't care if nobody likes me that's nothing new to me anyway. So if I get voted out of here big deal I can survive alone if I have to." She replied all to use to that kind of treatment it didn't bother her much.
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 5:27 pm

V snorted at that. She's in her, 'everybody hates me I'm all alone emo faze' I see.
I remember those days.

Gambit chuckled and nodded. Yeah. Imagine dealing with that everyday but with fifty of them in the house!

You poor man. Least as mutants they had a reason to feel a bit out casted.

Some of them. Others just wanted to bitch.

Powers or no. I've found that those who claim to be able to make it own their own, and bitch about everyone else being stupid, and how they just don't care. They're the ones that don't make it long. I wonder how your legs got messed up...Probably somewhere you didn't belong, trying to prove something.

Gambit went along with V but inside he was starting to think something wasn't right. He didn't remember Vanessa being so mean, especially to a kid. Yeah Mel was annoying and what she said did hold some truth, but the way she said it. Her tone was wrong. Of course, who knew what she went through out there a lot could change a person.

Yeah...Her dad blew up she went after the guy who did it. Stupid, yes. but like you said yourself. Now's the time to do stupid things. He finally said, taking up for the girl.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 5:41 pm

" Or it could be something that I was taught not everything a teenager says is because they're in some phase. And yeah I did something stupid out of revenge and it cost me his life. A year ago I did something stupid that cost lives too which made me into who I am. I used to be one of those kids that had fun, was reckless and saw the bright side of everything. So I'm sorry that I'm not some Pollyanna like people seem to expect." She growled at Vanessa she had no idea what the hell she went through to cause anything.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 5:48 pm

Good seeing you again, Vanessa. Gambit turned Mel around and rolled her away. He didn't speak again until they were well out of ear shot of her. They ended up in the abandon indoor park with a large roller coaster in the center of the park.

That was weird. Last I remember Vanessa was a lot nicer then that. She seemed like a different person. Maybe she did come back from the dead. Someone must have buried her in the pet cemetery.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 6:19 pm

" Considering what's out there that doesn't surprise me. I don't trust her Gambit let's do some spying on her maybe we will find out something. Deadpool might not be able to see who she really is if he's blinded by what he thinks." She told him figuring something was up it just didn't make sense to her that Vanessa lived for two years only to end up at the same mall Deadpool was only what a couple days later after the group arrived.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 6:27 pm

Yeah. This guy was reeeeally making Glenn uncomfortable. Not just the flirtatious remarks... he was open minded, but.... something didn't feel right. Why had he never seen him before? Of course, they were still new to the mall, too. But, Lawrence seemed to be in the right place at the right time and oh so eager to help....

Glenn had been through enough to know there was no such thing as a lucky break. Once upon a time, he was that 'glass-half-full' kind of guy, and he still tried to be positive and believe in the good, but the last few years had made him cautious. He wasn't as hardened as Rick had been, or Daryl... but the survival of his group came before anything else... even himself.

Still, it was not in his nature to instantly dub someone as a bad person without having evidence. And sometimes even then, they were given a chance for redemption, like Nicholas... even after his act of cowardness had gotten Noah killed, and then his suicide had nearly killed him, too...

So despite that internal nagging feeling that something wasn't right, he still treated him with politeness. He had patched him up after all, and even though he had been worried about the guy touching Maggie, the good news seemed to ease his resolve, earning a proud smile. He took Maggie's hand, giving it a tight squeeze as he leaned in to kiss her, the happy ears burning at the backs of his eyes.

Finally, he gave a nod, thankful the guy was offering to come back with the sonogram machine. "That would be great... thank you."

MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 6:28 pm

Ugh! I don't wanna! That's between him and her and maybe Mikko. I'm not getting involved. You shouldn't either. It's not our business. Why are you looking for even more drama? The apocalypse starting to bore you? Maybe we can fix up the coaster. Then you can test ride it while I'm safely on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 6:32 pm

" I thought you and Wade were friends. Do you want something terrible to happen like what this Vanessa isn't her but some alien aiming to take over everything because they're not affected by the virus. Or could be something else entirely looking to destroy this safe haven because she can. But that's fine I can spy on her myself if you're to chickenshit to do it." Mel taunted him.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 6:37 pm

Maggie returned the kiss and added more to kisses of her own.

Lawrence put everything in the bag he came with, gave a salute and headed out of the room to see if the machine was free. Was sad that Negan was so set on killing Glenn. The guy was cute. But now he had a room number, knew about Maggie's pregnancy, and if he continued to check in on them maybe he could even find out when they planed on making their attack on Sanctuary.

Back in the room Maggie rolled on her side to face Glenn and snuggled against him. She was very careful not to touch any of his wounds. We should try and get you in our bed,
I'm sure Carl and Beth would like their bed when they get back...Speaking of, they've been gone for a while. Maybe I should go find them? They could be dehydrated.
She added with a playful grin. On a serious note. They both better have been smart about whatever it is they're doing.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 6:44 pm

We are friends. It ain't a matter of being scared. it's just none of our business. you wouldn't believe how many times Wade got himself in trouble. But shit happens. When it happens then action will be taken. You have to learn that not everything around you is your concern. So leave it be!
If he needs help, he'll ask. Until then, you shut up about it.

Gambit's tone was angry. There was enough to worry about without sticking their nose into other people's issues. It bothered him that she was so determend to do...whatever it was she thought she could do.

Here he was, trying to keep the girl safe from...Whatever. And she just wanted to roll off and start spying on people that may or may not be dangerous. And it wasn't even her fucking business! He was starting to remember why he didn't like kids in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 6:58 pm

" Damn it Gambit how am I supposed to learn anything when I can't do anything right! You get into my business all the time yet it's not okay when I do it?! That's giving me mixed messages! So why should I listen to you?! You're not even my dad!" Mel yelled at him with tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 7:04 pm

Hey that rhymed. I'm not in your business. Unless your business is getting in others business then I'm in your business. and there's no crying in the mall, Bruce told me that. You don't have to listen to me. Other then the fact that I control where you go at the moment. Unless you actually want me to leave you alone. I can go. Nope, I'm no dad, have no intention on becoming one either. So. If you think you can really handle this all on your own I will bid you Un adieu, petite dame.

Gambit spun his staff around at his side as he walked away from Mel.

Bonne chance là-bas.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 7:44 pm

But Daryl was trying his best to block out all the sounds from the monitor and the familiar screams that he now knew were recordings... but still upset him. He had to. The damage was done. His friends had all lived through those personal hells, and nothing he could do, no ounce of energy or grief he put in would change any of that. Of course, for now he had Abby as a distraction. Someone to hold his focus, now realizing the little girl was just another victim. She was just too young to realize that.

"I'm gonna call you Abby. It suits you..." And he finally reached for the cookie, breaking it in half and giving her part of it. Maybe if they shared something, she would open up. Because there was something else they shared. Negan's cruelty.

"What happened to yer feet..."
Back to top Go down
Abaddon

Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 7:58 pm

And Abby was more then happy to be called that. She crawled up on the mattress that was to be Daryl's bed and sat cross legged. All the noises were easy for her to ignore. She heard them all the time. Maybe not those specific noises, but her head was always filled with screams and voices telling her to do things. It was confusing sometimes, because the people in her head wanted her to do one thing, but her father would tell her that was wrong.

And sometimes others in the town would make up stories, but she could never tell what was made up and what was real. Even harder when things she thought weren't real turned out real! And then there was Love messing with her, though no one knew that was happening, not Abaddon or Negan.

Abby took the cookie and nibbled on it. She wasn't allowed any treats before dinner, but it would be rude to turn down the offer, right?

At Daryl's question she was quiet again. Once again something she was forbidden to talk about. But she had already opened up that can of worms, and Daryl made her safe place feel more safe somehow, more secure. No one else that had been in there had done that. So she swallowed her bite and told her story Which wasn't much of a story...

I'm not a very good reader... She admitted looking down at her lap. Or speller. So too get good I have to put my feet in pots off reeeeeeally hot water. it's so I remember to learn words and letters. The pain makes you learn better. But it hurts bad. even after...

When Mikko spoke up Abby looked up to the monitor and took another bite of the cookie. With the other voice in the room the girl got quiet again.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 8:02 pm

Being so nudged Mikey stood moving towards the door, making a raspberry noise, "And do what if there is trouble Raphie? - your in such a state Casey could take you." He taunts playfully fully in Raph's reach so he could be smacked in retaliation if so inclined. Because he was not taunting to needle the big red... purple, blue, orange... clad brother, it was just a brotherly ribbing, but also meant to remind the guy he was just starting his recovery. To stop pushing himself!

Whilst getting a dig in at Casey too! Hah! opens the door, it was the girl, her lemony smell like Leo's quiet the citrus laden indicator. "Hey LemonPie - Don says your pointies are on the table. You and Leo really took the 'when life give you lemons -' to a whole new level huh? by passing lemonade and going straight to Eau Du YellowCitrus... we're all thinking Leo might change his theme color to yellow." moving to let the girl in after checking it was just her and the furry little body guard Stitch. And a rib at Leo here too!
Back to top Go down
The Saviors
The Walking Dead
The Saviors

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 8:04 pm

Dwight had witnessed the happenings and saw one of their member's infected by their new prisoner. He was not too keen on going down and delivering the jump suit and sandwich, but knew that arguing his leader would only result in injury.

One side of his face had been permanently disfigured for going against Negan. For trying to escape with his wife, Sherry whom Negan had taken for his own. Sherry had escaped, and for that, Dwight was grateful. He hoped for her sake, she would never be found. He loved her too much to see her used, and knew she had agreed to marry Negan in exchange for his life.

But this was no kind of life. Still, Dwight had no options. He had escaped once before, and it had cost him everything. To do so again would mean certain death. So against his own will, he descended the stairs that would deliver him into the unpleasant lower level where a single cell held their new captive. Just a couple of days ago it had been 'home' to the Asian kid that Negan seemed so hell bent on killing. This girl was apparently part of his group....

Dwight remained silent as he approached the cell, watching her as he knelt as he slid the jumpsuit and 'sandwich' through the small tray opening that rarely got any use. Usually prisoners were starved or food slung to them through the bars.....
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 8:09 pm

Gambit wrote:
Hey that rhymed. I'm not in your business. Unless your business is getting in others business then I'm in your business. and there's no crying in the mall, Bruce told me that. You don't have to listen to me. Other then the fact that I control where you go at the moment. Unless you actually want me to leave you alone. I can go. Nope, I'm no dad, have no intention on becoming one either. So. If you think you can really handle this all on your own I will bid you Un adieu, petite dame.

Gambit spun his staff around at his side as he walked away from Mel.

Bonne chance là-bas.

" Go ahead and leave! I don't care!" She yelled tears going down her cheeks and wheeled to the mall doors needing some time to cool off. Hitting the handicap button she wheeled out into the cold air this would calm her down as long as she didn't go far. She wheeled herself in the parking lot wondering why she was still there. There was nothing here for her to really stay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next