Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+32
Melissa Andreas
Nightcrawler
Mikko McKinnon
Glenn Rhee
April O'Neil
Leatherhead
The Saviors
Michelangelo Hamato
Abaddon
Daryl Dixon
Gambit
Maggie Rhee
loventrice Dixon
Leonardo Hamato
Raphael Hamato
Erica Martins
Donatello Hamato
Yoshi Hamato
Negan
Captain Boomerang
Lilo and Stitch
Wonder Woman
Clark Kent
Peter Parker
Eugene Porter
Deadpool
Michonne
Gwen Stacy
Lois Lane
Lexi Davis
Beth Rhee
Lazarus King
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 9:37 pm

Daryl was trying to block everything out. It was the only way he could keep his sanity. He needed to remember that, yes, Glenn had been severely hurt, but he was still alive. The girls, they had suffered abuse, but they were also living and both would mend over time. Maggie had Glenn to see her through, and there seemed to be a budding relationship between Carl and Beth.

Rick was gone, but after being granted the chance to see him, knew he was in a better place. What happened to his family was horrible, but him having a mental breakdown would do them little good. He needed to be strong and get back to them so they could put an end to Negan...

Then, the little girl that had barely spoke to him, aside from making demands, actually talked. This time, she spoke like a little girl, sharing a secret, and showing her horribly burned feet. It was then that Daryl realized that she was not a monster... just another one of Negan's victims.

He finally pushed himself up into a sitting position, wiping at the tears with a blood covered hand, smearing it on his face. But he did not care.

"What's yer name?" He asked, tone quiet and slightly shaken from the previous sobs.

Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 9:44 pm

Gambit wrote:
Gambit turned to Mel and ruffled her hair. Taking the staff out of her wheels he grabbed the chair and headed away from all the blood.

If I let you leave, then I'll feel guilty, And I rather you feel guilty then me. So off we go!

" Go where? And why would you feel guilty?" Mel asked him wishing she could get up and walk. She crossed her arms unable to get away.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon

Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 9:47 pm

He sat up! He was still upset, but maybe this was how to fix him. She quickly put her socks and shoes back on. No one was suppose to see her injuries. Negan was very careful to dish out punishments to her in places that were easily hidden and she was given instructions to tell no one. Punishment, was how you learned.

Once her shoes were back on she seemed hesitant on telling him her name glancing up at the baby monitor that sat on the high shelf listening in on everything that was said. But finally she gave up her name to him.

Abaddon.

She hopped up and grabbed the tray from the table with the bottled water and cookie and placed them near Daryl.
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 9:56 pm

And it seemed that Lois and Clark were not the only ones getting incredible news today! And oh!! Had he known Clark was here and okay, he would have been grateful. The last time he saw the man, he was not in the best of condition...

But now, neither was his girlfriend. They had just been given the news that would make most couples happy! And Pete was... until they were told of the havoc the baby was doing to Gwen. What he had done to Gwen. Seriously, he wanted to cry!

Grasping her hand, he squeezed it gently, tear filled eyes giving her an apologetic look, then back at the doctor.

"But!! Butbut... we've only been together 2 times! How does THAT happen?! Can we fix it?? Tell me how to fix it.. I'll fix it somehow... just tell me how.. PLEASE tell me how!!"
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 10:06 pm

First you calm down spider-boy. It's ok. The how? well...As they teach in school it only takes one time. Condoms are your friend. A bit too late for that though. Gwen, there are options.
I don't have to go into detail for you to know what I'm talking about. When you can speak, let us know what you think.
Robbing cleaned her stomach off and pulled the sheets back over her.

It was a lot to take in. But...Gwen was...Happy. Really happy. And excited! Yeah she was sick, and would probably be sick for months, and on bed rest and who knows what else. But she was thinking about the end result. A little person. Their little person. Finally she smiled brightly at Pete and pulled him down for a tight hug.

I think this is wonderful! I couldn't be happier. Peter, there's nothing to fix. Whatever I have to go through to bring our little one into the world then I'll gladly do it. All I ask is that you train that dog of yours to go outside.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 10:32 pm

Clark couldn't help but feel worry, but he was holding it together well. He leaned in, pressing a kiss against her forehead, and then against her lips, pressing a reassuring smile there, even though he was worried. He couldn't let her see that in him. He was supposed to be strong, and he would be. For her.

"We will find a good doctor. I'm sure with all of the metahumans and other life forms here, there's someone experienced in this.." Though, as far as he knew, he was the last Kryptonian, unless his cousin was still around...

It would be a first for any doctor, but he had to remain positive. "Do you need anything?"
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 11:01 pm

Hearing Mikko's ex's insults, Eugene stopped in his tracks. Normally, he was not one for confrontation. He usually avoided it at all costs, but this guy had a lot of nerve. There was clear agitation on his features as he turned and stalked over to the red suited man that was obviously nursing a pretty nasty injury. Probably from Mikko. Good. He deserved it.

"I am fully aware that the probability of you laying an 'ass whooping' on me is high. Estimating my chances at minus zero at best case scenario. Some people call me a coward, and I do not deny these accusations, as they are, for the most part, accurate. But, I am brave enough to tell you, that you are a horrible human being. Mikko is an incredible person, and you dropped her like a malfunctioning grenade. I would say you do not drop what's broken, and it is now that I regret comparing her to such, as it ruins the flow of my rant. More like a rose..... and all of this is irrelevant. So, I will draw this to a conclusion since time is of the essence and we both know I am a horrible runner, but I am trying. You, my friend, suck. And I do not say this lightly."
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 11:27 pm

..and hearing that Carl and Beth had been gone for that long, Glenn knew exactly what was up. The same thing that happened with his first supply run with Maggie. Oh, how he had NOT expected any of that... and when Maggie moved back, he couldn't help but spare her a small grin, despite all of his frustrations and the anger that was boiling over what Negan had done, not only to him... but to his wife. To Beth. To Daryl....

Perhaps the blood loss was making him a little delusional. Maybe, just maybe Lilo was all in his mind. He was looking a little paler than what was healthy, but still... recalling that first moment with Maggie earned a smile that would not leave his features.

"Remember our first outing together?" He asked, hand pressed against his side. "YOU! You said it was a minute... but... I swear it was much longer...and then...you were soooooo mean to me.... "

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 11:36 pm

Oh yeah, he lost way too much blood. She smiled back at him and shook her head. I was not. If I remember correctly I was nothing but a delight. I think you're remembering it wrong. Must be the blood loss.

Maggie pulled the covers over his legs just as Lawrence came back in arms filled with everything he thought he might need.

He went back over to the sofa bed and started to lay everything out. The first thing he did was give Glenn pain pills and a bottle of cold water. that should take the edge off. He then began to pile pads under Glenn that would soak up blood, and other fluids without letting it all get on the bed.

Maggie moved so that Lawrence could work.

I know you wanted me to look at Maggie first, but you are bleeding out, I really feel that should be attended to first.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 5:57 am

Erica did not lower her bow, three blunt arrows following the ... It whatever she was, she ignored the man, except to point her weapon at him to. How could he sustain those wounds...

Made uneasy by the entire scene and committing the two to memory for possible future targets to take out with her real arrows whilst she tucks away e blunt ones she moves away slowly, [color:304a=1E90FF]"come on Stitch, some people to see..."

Body sore from morning, from working out, but in the most delicious, accomplished way, and a small blue alien at her heels Erica hummed as they both set off slowly towards D'Group's room, or Daryl's groups room.

Her hum becoming song,

"
 Shekh ma shieraki anni,
Jalan atthirari anni,
Anha zhilak yera norethaan.
Shieraki gori ha yeraan. 

Torga sani jalan qoyi,
Sorfosor nakho vosecchi.

Me nem nesa."

hesitating on passing the Turtle's Den, then to the door and knocking. If she was going to see the others she was changing her arrows over for real ones encase she needed them.

Hoping things were okay, the guys had been all upset, Raphael had not slept well, Donnie had been over thinking about ways to slow down or defend against people whom might have a tank or two and it was tense, but busy last time she saw them. Her song ended at the door. Waiting to be let in since they had been mindful to close doors behind themselves all day.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 8:05 am

She felt bad, really bad, she should have stayed, she didn't know the new medical person... but being there would probably worsen Glenn's confusion and in Maggie's state of worry probably just make things worse if she was hurrying around them all - so she didn't answer Glenn for now and left, though said at the new medical person, "You should really have a baggie on you at all times." when he went past. Her own said baggie was still over her shoulder.

And it occurred to her with more people in the mall and more medicals she should probably call them all together and tell them the same thing. Unofficially both she and Robbin were in charge of medical but Lilo was the most practiced in human and non human. So maybe she would remind him that and pull a little weight to get all the 'medical' staff together to tell them about medical baggies. Or maybe one or more at a time. April met up with her half way back to the infirmary so Lilo broached the idea with her first, then saw Erica and Stitch leaving the lobby space heading to the Turtle's Den as it were, so tugged April over to her. "Hey look things are a little crazy in that room up there with the friends you came with, so um look when you see Carl, here..." She drew a long list out of her bag. "This is for him, list of all the people I know here, including some of the new ones, but not our most recent, and what they have said they may be useful at, gardening, hospitality, some sporting... so give it to him, if he wants to lead he needs to know what people are capable of... or at least an idea of it."

Erica takes the paper and looks briefly down the list seeing her own name. "Archery master?... hah well maybe..." she chuckles, "Okay I will, thanks. Did Leo get the same list?"

"I'll have one given to him when I see him.." April smiles, she liked Erica, the girl had been quietly in the back ground most of the morning after she and Leo returned from breakfast. Had helped Donnie with his requests and been out most the morning.

"Okay good, he might have some pointers, one leader to another and all. Well I'll head that way. Stitch you coming with me or Lilo?" She asks her little furry training buddy of the day.

"Naga, au e hele mai ana me oe." Stitch responded in a mix of his alien language, tantalog and hawaiian but Erica understood it to mean he would come with her and Lilo was nodding.

"Best he stay with you encase the medical person in the room is not up to the task or could use a hand or four... and that was really pretty what you were singing... what was it?" she chuckles as three parted leaving Erica outside the door she'd just knocked on with Stitch, calling over her shoulder. As always it felt a little distressing to leave her best friend but he would be fine she knew. So back to the infirmary she and April went.

"My sun and stars - in Dothraki." Erica grins back watching them go.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 8:30 pm

"You were a delight.. but you were still mean..." Glenn teased, trying to keep his own mind occupied and not dwell on what he could not control at the moment. The injuries and... Daryl. He would live, he knew that much, even if it felt as though someone was stabbing him in the head, and side. The dizzying, sick feeling as he lost blood volume..

Soon, Lawrence was fast at work, handing him the pain pills and water as he started placing what looked to be puppy pads around and beneath him. Then hearing the guy telling him he was bleeding out...

"Dude.. you think I'm gonna pee on the bed?" And he knew they were most likely to soak up the blood and spare the sofa, but he was well surrounded, even on sides where there was no heavy bleeding.He felt hot and sweaty, hair sticking to his face.. a mental note was made to take a shower whenever he was on his feet again....

"What kind of pills are these.... you're not going to drug me and steal my kidney, are you? Is that what all the pads are for?" He asked, and it could have been taken as a joke, but the blood loss coupled with the head trauma, he was dead serious... "Does Bruce have Google?"

The Walking Dead
The Saviors

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 8:43 pm

Yes. It's very possible that when I start pulling your kidney out you will soil the bed. The pads are to keep the bed clean. There is no Google sadly. It went down when the aliens attacked two years ago. I was there. I seen things. Horrible things. tentacle things. The drugs are hallucinogenic. You'll start seeing the dead soon. You might even think you've seen walking dead before, but trust me. you haven't, they don't against. it was just the alien war.

Lawrence kept his voice very serious through his lies as he cleaned Glenn's wound and got ready to stitch him up. Never look them in the eyes.

He then made the first stitch, and started to work fast but carefully.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 9:22 pm

Wade was NOT expecting Eugene to speak to him that way. He was quiet for a moment, staring at him. Of course this guy would side with Mikko. And he didn't have the whole story. But.. Wade knew it wasn't Mikko's fault. None of it was. It was his, for giving up on Vanessa too quickly, and becoming engaged to someone he had hardly known two days...

... the guy wasn't wrong, but Wade couldn't own it 100%. Couldn't give him the satisfaction of being right, so instead, he gave an applause and a sarcastic chuckle...

"Well done, Billy Ray Cyrus! But! If you're done with trying to Achy Breaky my Heart... I have a Mikko to chase. You can go... if... you think you can keep up..." With that, Wade wasted no more words and sprinted out of the building, and... Eugene was trailing behind...

They made it out and to the road just in time to witness Mikko being kidnapped.....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 9:40 pm

Mikko was ignoring the four guys in the truck she figured they were with the Negan guy and did not want to be bothered with them. She heard running from behind her and stopped to turn to see who it was. Her stopping was enough for the guys in the truck to grab her and pull her inside.

She did see who was chasing her. Wade with Eugene behind him. She expected Wade to give chase, but not Eugene.

She managed to get her head out the window as she fought with the men.

Eugene! She yelled out. Don't come for me! A hand then grabbed her face pulling her back in. A hand that she quickly bit.

The action caused her to get a hit to the head. But she continued to fight in the back seat until they drove into Sanctuary. The driver parked and the front passenger and uninjured back passenger pulled the bloody Mikko out of the truck.

Negan Walked up to the small group looking at the new captive. He looked her over, using his bat to move her head to the side. You are creepy as fuck. Where she come from?

The mall. we seen her hanging out with the Asian kid so she must know his group. She bit Ted, He's still in the truck.

It was then that Ted came stumbling out of the truck, he had turned from the bite wound and was ready to attack. Negan put the man down quickly and looked back at Mikko. Well that is interesting. Now what the hell are we suppose to do with you? Let's get you cleaned up and go from there. Strip and hose her! Then put her in the cellar.

No one was quick to move. The two men holding her had her so she could couldn't get to them. Others who had just seen their friend turn wasn't sure about getting close to her. Mikko stared them all down, daring them to get close.

Don't be such fucking pussy! Let's go! She can't kill you all!

Fearing Negan more then the girl, the saviors finally closed in on Mikko and started to strip her cloths off. She didn't protest. Once she stood in the middle of the town nude, they hit her with a hose and cold water. Maybe it was meant to have some effect other then being washed. The cold water in the middle of the snow. Lucky for her, she didn't feel much of the cold, or heat. She never really wondered why until now. Plus now she couldn't get that damn frozen song out of her head! The cold never bothered me anyway...
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 9:54 pm

Clark Kent wrote:
Clark couldn't help but feel worry, but he was holding it together well. He leaned in, pressing a kiss against her forehead, and then against her lips, pressing a reassuring smile there, even though he was worried. He couldn't let her see that in him. He was supposed to be strong, and he would be. For her.

"We will find a good doctor. I'm sure with all of the metahumans and other life forms here, there's someone experienced in this.." Though, as far as he knew, he was the last Kryptonian, unless his cousin was still around...

It would be a first for any doctor, but he had to remain positive. "Do you need anything?"

Lois hugged him tightly with a smile. Also feeling worry but trying to hide it. She is glad he was happy about it but knows his concern as well deep down. Nods at him as she looks up at him;

"We'll need to find the best ones that are still around." Glances around the infirmary knowing that the best around wouldn't be staying here as of yet. Nods at him listening to him,

"Oh I'm sure there is someone around here to that has knowledge other than Bruce."  States to him as she takes his hand. Smiles at him;

"Probably something to eat. I'm going to have a hard time with cravings with what food we do have." Admits to him,

"Come on let's go back to the room and eat."  Doesn't want to remain in this room longer than she has to.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 9:56 pm

Daryl knew, that couldn't be the little girl's real name. Negan had taken that from her, and given her something sinister. He was trying to create a monster...

"Do you have another name?" He asked, wondering if she could remember anything about herself other than what Negan had taught her. "I'm Daryl..." And he noticed the burns to her feet, and he would ask her about that, but right now was not the time. He saw the way she looked at that baby monitor, knowing someone was listening in...

And then he heard the commotion outside. Hoping that no more of his people were caught, he finally pushed up and strained to look out the single window that was in the door...

It was the girl that Eugene was with. If she was captured, did it mean someone from his group was taken, too? He watched and waited, breathing a sigh of relief when no one else was pulled from the truck. Though, and infected that Mikko had bitten was quickly dispatched....
Back to top Go down
Abaddon

Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 10:07 pm

Another name? Why would she have another name? Of course she didn't remember the name her birth parents had given her. She shook her head no. Just Abaddon. some of the nice ladies call me Abby.

He was then distracted by something going on outside. She went with him and peeked out the window in the door. She watched the woman be stripped and hosed off. The little girl knew that the woman wouldn't be joining them in the play house. Only one doll at a time was allowed. So she was probably going to the dungeon.

She's going to the dungeon. Abaddon told Daryl. saying the word dungeon with a bit of fear. She had been down there as a way to get over her fear of the dark. It didn't really work.

The two watched as Mikko was cleaned of the blood that was on her. Once washed, she was grabbed by the arms and hair marched out of sight.

It would be another five minuets. But Daryl would soon hear voices coming from the baby monitor. sounds of shackles, cell door being slammed shut. Men making crude remarks then foot steps leading away and silence.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 10:59 pm

Head pounding and trying to make sense of it all, Glenn stared at Lawrence long and hard and a bit horrified.  He spared a look at Maggie and Michonne, then back at the doctor, catching his bluff when he started talking about aliens. Okay, so yeah. This guy was messing with him...

He spared the pills a skeptical look, a little nervous about taking them. They hardly knew this man. Had not seen him around the infirmary... something just felt.... off. Indeed, he would have felt more at ease if it was Lilo, but she wasn't around....

He managed to take the pills just seconds before the needle pierced through his skin, earning a pained hiss and his body jerked in reaction, spewing his mouthful of water all over Lawrence....

But on the bright side, he managed to swallow the pills! Yep, Glass half-full kinda guy....

"A little warning next time?"

The Walking Dead
The Saviors

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 9:35 am

Lawrence let out a soft chuckle even though he had just been sprayed with water. He grabbed a towel and quickly wiped his face off. So you spit not swallow. If I gave you warning you would have tensed up and it would have been more painful.

Maggie went over to keep Judith company but kept an eye on Glenn and Lawrence.

The doctor worked quickly and quietly, nine stitches later Glenn was all set. Another cleaning and bandaging.

Beautiful. Need anything else sewn up?
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 9:43 am

while the girl was being locked up downstairs Negan grabbed a white jumpsuit, and the same cat food meal he had offered Daryl. He handed everything to Dwight. Bring this down to our new lady friend. Try not to get yourself killed.

Meanwhile back in the cell Mikko was casually checking her new surroundings out. There was a faint light coming in, and after her eyes had adjusted she was able to see well enough. The cellar was pretty large, and empty. It seemed like they were getting ready to add cells to the place. She then noticed the baby monitor in the upper corner. The red light was lit so she assumed it must be on. Hello? Anyone on the other side? Hello from the other siiiiiiiide!?

Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 10:19 pm

It took Glenn a moment to pick up on the sexual innuendo there, but then his face turned beet red. "Oh, wow... you really went there..." And he winced, trying to block out each time the needle was shoved through his skin....

"Well.. you don't seem to mind it..." And as soon as those words escaped his lips, he regretted it. Obviously over thinking this man's intentions. "I mean. No. I'm not flirting with you. That's not what that was..." And his gaze traveled in the direction Maggie had gone, not wanting her out of his sight.

Fortunately, the guy was quick and now asking if there was anything else. His head was pounding, but if the gash needed stitches, that's what butterfly bandaids were for. Or super glue.

"I'm pretty sure that's it for me..."

TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 3:26 am

Who knew Leo's morning would turn out so wonderful and full of new experiences? Leo learned a lot during his time with Erica. They talked, laughed, had breakfast together and had some other fun. It was a morning Leo would never forget, and he hoped for a lot more just like it. Only time would tell. He loved spending time with this girl.

Leo returned to his room later that morning, feeling refreshed and in a much better mood. He checked on his family and most were already awake. Normally Leo would be awake at that time anyway because of morning training sessions. He ignored any jabs aimed at him from friends and family about his whereabouts earlier. It wasn't their business and Leo didn't tell them much at all about what he had been doing. He might open up to a certain elderly rat later, though.

Speaking of said elderly rat, Leo had joined him for meditation about an hour ago. Leo was still deeply troubled about Bruce and the growing problem with Negan and of course the zombies. Leo had pretty much figured out how to deal with the latter. At least somewhat. Having nearly lost Raph yesterday, Leo had become much more protective of his hotheaded sibling. In fact, Leo was just finishing his meditating when he heard Raph stir.

Leo turned to look at him and rose to his feet, watching his brother gearing up to go somewhere. Leo tried to keep the irritation out of his voice as he addressed Raph who didn't seem to acknowledge anyone in the room. "Raph?" Leo cleared his throat, walking over to him. "Where are you going?" He was genuinely curious why Raph didn't want to hang out with his family. Especially after the close call the other night.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 12:32 pm

Still trying to adjust to limited vision, Raphael had been unaware of Donnie's presence, or anyone else that may have been in the bedroom with him. Donnie's tinkering had been do quiet, no doubt to keep from disturbing his injured brother..  

....and here Raph thought he had been so stealthy...

Leo's unexpected voice startled him, visibly spooked, but that small ounce of fright gave into agitation. Not at Leo, for once, but his body's inability to adapt to his handicaps miraculously overnight.

"..Guess I didn't hear you come in..." He admitted as he struggled to shove a sai into his belt with his robotic hand. It clattered to the floor with a low bout of curse words, and as he shifted to pick it up, that's when he noticed Donnie, who had clearly been working on a project for dome time. The fact that his senses were off greatly upset him, more than he would admit....

"Figured I would go out.... keep watch. Make sure there's no breach in the fences. Someone needs to be out there.  " Because it was clear Bruce didn't feel there was a threat. He vaguely recalled much of the attack, but he did remember.... when the shit hit the fan, Bruce was nowhere to be seen...
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:26 pm

When there was no training Donnie could focus hard on his task, so focused on reshaping the collection of arrow heads into those that would explode and some that would catch fire.. he could get a lot done.

Even so, Mr Barley Sugar ( on account that their leading brother smelled like he soaked in a tub full of lemon juice ) had startled Raph a little so too did Don find himself looking up from his project with a small intake of breath of surprise and blinking at them both, noting Raph's disorientation, lack of coordination. Of course he had no real chance to test out his new arm, or get used to it, or his eye. Don blinked looking between his brothers as a knock came at the door and he reaches out his foot to lightly nudge Mikey to get it.

"If thats Mrs Barley Sugar-" because she too had obviously showered in lemon juice, and it was a way to throw a small jibe at Leo too by calling her Mrs, [color:a2f3=#8A2BE2 ]" she can have back her ordinary arrows there on the table." The tall geek with a shell said distractedly to Mikey, his focus on Leo and Raph for the moment. He felt upset he had not been able to give Raph anything to help him sleep, and knew his sleep had been restless at best. So offering a reason to sit back and rest hopefully would give them a chance to convince Raph to stay in a bit longer at least. "Can I see your arm and eye first bro? And sides if your up to it I know Leo and Splinter wanted to do some light stretches -" a light groooan because you know it was training and all. " so you can test out the arm and all... Casey and Mikey are just about finished with those so they can check out the fences and place..." trying to be upbeat about that, but a small hint, yeah maybe before he offered to take watch he let them help him become accustomed to his new limb.

And because Donnie was equally as protective feeling, both he and Leo even had been reluctant to let April leave the room, only barely allowing it because she would be with Lilo. Erica the lemon pie was only allowed out with Stitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next