Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+32
Melissa Andreas
Nightcrawler
Mikko McKinnon
Glenn Rhee
April O'Neil
Leatherhead
The Saviors
Michelangelo Hamato
Abaddon
Daryl Dixon
Gambit
Maggie Rhee
loventrice Dixon
Leonardo Hamato
Raphael Hamato
Erica Martins
Donatello Hamato
Yoshi Hamato
Negan
Captain Boomerang
Lilo and Stitch
Wonder Woman
Clark Kent
Peter Parker
Eugene Porter
Deadpool
Michonne
Gwen Stacy
Lois Lane
Lexi Davis
Beth Rhee
Lazarus King
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptySun May 07, 2017 7:38 am

...and chaos ensued. Mikko bit the Savior woman, then soon was at his side. Hearing that Daryl had managed to escape was a relief, but there was so much other panic going on inside of him. That relief probably didn't show..

When Negan began the pacing, Eugene knew what was to come. He closed his eyes, not wanting to witness what was about to happen. And if it was him, he didn't want to know...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptySun May 07, 2017 8:32 am

Mikko reached behind Eugene and took a hold of his hand giving it a squeeze. She watched Glenn being carried off, and poor Carl being mocked for his injury. She scoffed at that.

You don't get your own face looked at, you wont have much room to talk. Pretty sure that lighter couldn't felt too good against your eye. She said.

Negan stalked over to her angrily but before anything could be said, the woman Mikko had bit was attacking others. She managed to knock one of her fellow Saviors down before being taken out. And as soon as that distraction was over Negan was approached by another and handed the map he had taken from Michonne.

He handed Judith over to the man with orders to bring her in his home to the women then looked over the hand drawn map of his town. This is impressive. Which one of you made this? Who's been lurking where they shouldn't be? Again he started to pace, holding the map out to the line. Speak up now! I want to give credit to the artist!

Back to top Go down
The Saviors
The Walking Dead
The Saviors

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptySun May 07, 2017 8:49 am

Glenn was dragged away by two larger men, one holding each of Glenn's arms. They didn't even bother to let him try to walk and instead just let his bare feet drag over the snow. The infirmary was on the eastern side of town not a far walk, but for someone injured it could feel like miles.

Finally inside the building, the men all but threw Glenn on a bed. Not a hospital bed, but a normal twin size bed. It was rigged with straps that slipped under the mattress and strapped the arms and legs firmly in place. Other then that, the usual medical supplies were there. A large counter with various tools, What looked like a china cabinet filled with medicine. There was also the usual smells of iodine,Betadine, Chlorhexidine, latex.

Once Glenn was securely on the bed, the men left and moments later Lawrence walked in.

Now it was just Glenn and the doctor that Maggie had put so much trust into.

And we meet again. Looks like you're doing a bit worse since the last time I seen you. Lets have a looksy.

Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptySun May 07, 2017 8:56 am

Melissa Andreas wrote:
" No but you are that evil. So why in the hell should I trust you? You caused a lot of trouble here and unless you do something for me your little secret is out." Mel replied with a glare showing she was serious.

Love hopped off of Mel and into Kurt, who she grabbed and spun around with. Ok. You go on and tell. I'm not sure who's going to believe you. I mean, you did already try to tell wade that something was off and he didn't want to hear it. Quite honestly you just annoy people, Mel. No one wants to listen to you. Plus, you're crazy. Or at least that's what I can make people believe. And before you say anything Kurt, don't think that you're immune. I wouldn't play with fire, you will get burned. I'm being called. Gotta go. Oh! And to answer your questions.
Deadpool is...Well..Dead. Really dead I mean. he met something that tore him in a million pieces. I guess he can pull himself together, but...Gambit got over run too. But he's hiding out in some cabin.

I wouldn't go out there. I mean...I would. But if I were you I wouldn't.

Love smiled and gave a little wave before vanishing from sight.
Back to top Go down
Michonne
The Walking Dead
Michonne

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptySun May 07, 2017 8:59 am

Michonne didn't know what the price was for the person who drew the map but she knew it wasn't going to be good. She also knew that if Glenn was actually getting treatment that meant that Negan was probably not going to kill that person. He was keeping them alive for some reason. She couldn't bare the thought of Eugene going through any punishment Negan had in store. So she spoke up. It was found in her pocket after all.

I drew the map...
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptySun May 07, 2017 10:33 am

" That demon is nothing but trouble. Still she shouldn't be so sure that she can get away with all of this. She's not as smart as she thinks she is. If there's security cameras and footage there's our proof. As for Deadpool with his powers he will be back sooner or later but we need to get to Gambit." Mel said the demon was to overconfident in her ability to fool people she had already been detected once.
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptySun May 07, 2017 12:52 pm

Eugene managed to curl his fingers around Mikko's hand, giving as much of a squeeze as constricted movement would allow. Then, someone brought the map to Negan and his heart nearly stopped. Not, the Psycho with the bat was demanding to know who had drawn it...

The panic within was quickly building and despite the cold, he felt hot and sweaty. His bottom lip quivered with sobs he tried to quiet, not wanting to draw any attention to himself. He was not expecting anyone to speak up, it was him, after all. He was the one that had provided it. Sure, Glenn had provided details about the dungeon, but he was not about to throw his already badly injured friend under the but...

Then, the unexpected happened. Someone -did- speak up. His tightly closed eyelids finally fluttered open, and he gazed in her direction. Michonne, the warrior. Prepared to take the heat for his actions. Once again being the protector. Still, Eugene had not expected anyone to stick their neck out for him. He had lied to them before, after all. He didn't have much to contribute to their group, other than a vast knowledge of things.

Michonne... it would be a shame to lose her. She could very well save the others from this hell. He could not. And even if he survived beyond this place, he would not be able to live with himself if he allowed Michonne to fall due to his cowardly ways.....

"I....I am the guilty party..." He finally spoke up. Lip quivering and the fear obvious in his tone. "I drew the map..."
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptySun May 07, 2017 1:20 pm

Glenn expected the rough treatment. This place and these people were incapable of compassion. He was dragged along, The cold wind burning his skin. His feet leaving a trail in the snow. Perhaps it wasn't a long trek for most, but for someone so severely injured, it was torment. Once they were inside the infirmary, he was roughly tossed onto the bed...

He struggled as the men released his original bindings, then began strapping him to the bed. He fought to catch his breath, trying desperately to take in his surroundings but it felt as if the room was spinning. There was an overwhelming need to relieve his stomach's contents and his brain felt like it was throbbing against his skull with each beat of his heart.

Fighting to remain conscious and think of a way out of this, his gaze shifted in Lawrence's direction when the man spoke. The man that had betrayed them... who was responsible for them being in this situation. He felt angry and betrayed. But, there was a little hope thrown in there, too...

Maggie had trusted this guy. He had patched him up and provided pictures of their little ones. Someone simply working for Negan wouldn't have extended such generosity... unless they were trying to get their guard down. And that very well may have been the case. Maybe Lawrence was evil, but.. in this moment of helplessness and the anxiety of not knowing what fate awaited Maggie and the others, he had to grasp that thin line of hope...

"I... know you're not like them.." He began, finding it difficult to speak. "I know this.. because.... Maggie trusted you. There has to be good in you..." And he really hoped he was right....

"You have to help us... please. If you can do nothing more than... make sure Maggie is okay..."

The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptySun May 07, 2017 1:20 pm

Negan turned from Michonne and looked over at Eugene. Well! The plot think'ins. He walked over to Eugene and stood in front of him. He lowered Lucille and tapped his leg in thought. This shit will not be tolerated.

Mikko watched the man carefully and gave Eugene's hand a comforting squeeze.

After a few more seconds Negan finally balled up the paper and forced the map inside of Eugene's mouth, shoving it down as far as he could. He then stood back up and raised Lucille. This is going to be a little painful. He warned in a mocking tone.

Before the bat came down on Eugene's shoulder and collar bone, Mikko reacted, moving behind him and throwing her arm in the way of the blow. The bat made contact with her upper arm instead. The sound of her bones shattering could be clearly heard mere seconds before Mikko's own screams of pain.

Back to top Go down
The Saviors
The Walking Dead
The Saviors

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptySun May 07, 2017 1:34 pm

Lawrence got to work prepping things to get Glenn stitched back up. The first thing he did was put an IV in to give him fluids and antibiotics. This was not something that was approved by the boss, but as Glenn's appointed doctor he made the choice to ignore any non approve treatment.

After he got everything numbed up so that it was a bit more comfortable for Glenn while he was stitching him up.

Maggie is fine. Negan isn't going to kill any of you. Don't worry, handsome. I'm going to fix you right up then you and I are going to have a little fun...
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptySun May 07, 2017 7:33 pm

Glenn noticed that Lawrence didn't respond to his comment about not being a bad person. Instead, the guy tried to assure him that Negan wasn't going to kill them. That was laughable, if not for the fact that one of them, possibly all of them, would not make it out of the Sanctuary alive. Because that's how Negan worked. He gained control by showing you that someone else's life meant nothing to him. He killed with no thought of who that person was, what they had accomplished or if they were genuinely good or innocent. He wasted no thought on considering what that loss would do to someone else...

"You don't believe that... he wouldn't have brought us here if he wasn't planning on an execution...." And he watched as the guy set about numbing the area before the painful process of stitching. It was the tiny details that gave a person's true self away.If this was just his 'job'- if he fully supported Negan, he would not have bothered making him comfortable...

Then came the comment that had Glenn a little confused. Was he going to help him after all?

"..Fun?"

The Walking Dead
The Saviors

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptySun May 07, 2017 8:06 pm

Lawrence started to restitch Glenn's wounds and answered him with mmmhmmm and ya's. He was mostly concentrating on what he was doing, making the stitches tighter so that they would be harder to pop open.

At Glenn's question about having fun Lawrence gave a smirk. Oh yeah. Lots of fun.
Until you are healed up you're mine. Only you and me, baby. After I'm done with you you wont be wanting or needing Maggie anymore.

He rested a hand on Glenn's bare stomach patting him before sliding his hand to his pants and unbuttoning them.
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptySun May 07, 2017 8:30 pm

Eugene knew what was coming. He was about to die. He hoped that it would be quick and painless... but he had heard every single hit that connected with Rick's skull. Hopefully his friend had died with the first hit... but something told him that wasn't the case...

Closing his eyes, Eugene braced himself for the killing blow, but someone interjected, and then Mikko's pained screams could be heard. He opened his eyes and spared a confused look, realizing that she had stopped the hit that could have killed him...

He was grateful and regretful at the same time, disbelieving that she would put herself through that for him. And how Michonne had been willing to take his punishment. People actually cared about him...
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptySun May 07, 2017 8:41 pm

Negan took a step back as Mikko fell against Eugene holding her arm. The bone had broken through her skin and she was bleeding everywhere. The mad man shook his head and let out a chuckle. I'm starting to think you just enjoy pain.

Another truck pulled into the town and up to the group then parked. Out of the truck stepped some members from Terminus. Negan turned his attention from Eugene and Mikko and lifted his arms out in greeting to the new guest. Welcome to Sanctuary! Her, her...and her. Are all yours. He told the cannibals, pointing to Erica, Beth and Michonne.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptySun May 07, 2017 8:49 pm

Mikko was fully aware this was going to break her arm, but she didn't even have to think about it, she rather it be her arm then Eugene's life. The pain however she couldn't have predicted that. It was the worse. She fell back to the ground leaning against Eugene and holding her shattered arm.

You alright? She asked Eugene. She let her injured arm fall by her side so that she could reach for his hand again with her good arm.
Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptySun May 07, 2017 8:54 pm

Beth didn't look up when the new truck came in, she didn't look up when Negan started to talk to the new comers, or even when she was chosen to go with whoever it was. It wasn't until Michonne started to struggle against her binds that she finally dared to see what was going on. Maggie was also in a state of panic, hearing that her sister was going to be leaving with the cannibals.

When Beth took in everyone and realized what was happening she finally allowed her tears to fall. At least she wasn't going to be trapped in Negan's house, being used every night. Maybe her death would be quick with the termites. She looked down the line finding Carl who was on the other side of Maggie.

She tried to get his attention and give him a quiet I love you before she would be taken away.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptySun May 07, 2017 8:59 pm

Daryl did NOT trust this guy. He wanted nothing to do with Dwight, but he also knew he would not make it far with his wounds and in his condition. He also had Abby to think about. He would be doing the girl no favors if he collapsed and was unable to protect her from the elements and Walkers... and Negan...

He would have to give in... for now. But, he would not trust him. Not even a little...

"Fine. But if this is a trap... I'm gonna kill you. I can see you care about Abby. So, do what's right for her, man. Negan don't give a shit about you."

Dwight only smirked at the death threat as he led the way to the cabin that he and Sherry had used as a hide out, once upon a time. "He wants me dead, too." He decided to admit.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptySun May 07, 2017 9:09 pm

Erica did not fight yet. But these freaks taking herself, Beth and Michonne where in for rude awakening if they thought it would go smoothly, not so many of them to have to think about. And the less need she gave those manhandling her to be rough the better for her.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptySun May 07, 2017 9:18 pm

It looked as though Eugene was about to meet his end, but his girlfriend had interfered, leaving her with a broken arm. Now, a new truck arrived and familiar faces stepped out of the truck and it didn't take long to realize these were some of the survivors of Terminus. Obviously they were in cahoots with Negan, as most communities were, and Negan was sending some of the group with them...

He knew what that meant... they would be killed for food...

Carl struggled with his restraints, not willing to lose any of his people in such a horrible way. He remembered what his dad told him about the 'troth' and how people had their throats slit and left to bleed out... like animals....

And Negan was sending Erica, Beth and Michonne to that fate...

"No!" He screamed, trying to push himself up, but was quickly pushed back to his knees, a gun pressed against his head. Beth's tears broke his heart, feeling he had failed her. He couldn't protect her...

"I love you... you're going to be okay, Beth." He promised, hoping it was truth. He knew she was in good company. Both Michonne and Erica were warriors.... they had a chance...
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptySun May 07, 2017 9:21 pm

Stitch decided not to go to Bruce.

The man was no good and cared nothing for those in the mall.

He came upon the tall human Casey and Raphael, scurrying between the big turtles feet to hammer three of his fists against the door. He could probably have eaten the door it's true but they might need it. " Leo!"
Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptySun May 07, 2017 9:32 pm

I love you too... Beth said tearfully. She tried so hard to be as brave as the other women, as her Maggie who only shown fear when it came to Glenn's safety. But she couldn't. It wasn't the fear of death, maybe the fear of how. Mostly, the fear of not dying scared her. not dying and being away from her loved ones forever. To have to suffer forever. To never be in Carl's arms again. That's what scared her.

Michonne stopped her struggle. She was only hurting herself more and she wouldn't be any help if she couldn't use her hands because of injury. She nodded at Carl's words though. He's right. You're going to be ok. We're all going to be ok. We just have to stay calm.

A member of the termites that had spoken to Mikko noticed her and asked about her injuries. Negan made up some lie about her falling off of one of the ATVs, it concerned him that the woman seemed to know the man well enough for him to want to know about her injury. The man even went over to Mikko and the two quietly started talking to each other. Though Mikko never let go of Eugene's hand of moved away to speak to the man.

The rest of the Terminus group grabbed the chosen girls, lifted them to their feet and started to toss them in their van. Beth managed to look back one last time at Carl before she was roughly shoved into the back of the dark van and the door slammed behind her.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptySun May 07, 2017 9:37 pm

And Lawrence quickly made his intentions known, causing Glenn to panic. But he had to keep calm, maybe talk some sense or remind him that they were still people with morals and this was wrong...

"No.. I would never forget about Maggie. She's my world..." He told him, hoping that maybe he would reconsider this if he knew Glenn would never love or need anyone in that way but Maggie...

"I'm married, man...and you're not a bad guy... so please don't do this..."

Feeling Lawrence's hand against his stomach caused him to tense, and his palm slid down his stomach, fingers unfastening his pants. Now the panic could not be contained. He struggled and fought to free himself...

"NO!"

The Walking Dead
The Saviors

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptySun May 07, 2017 9:44 pm

Lawrence chuckled and stopped at the button. he then went back to finishing his job of patching Glenn up.

I wouldn't be jerking around like that while I have a needling in you. You can do all the squirming you want when i'm done with this. I'm not that good of a guy, before the outbreak I was in doing time in lock up. I'm not even a doctor. I mean I am. But I usually work on people's pets. Or did...Until I was finally caught. Lawrence pulled the thread tight. knotted it and cut.

All patched up. now your insides can stay where they belong. he placed a large bandage over the stitches and started to put everything away and clean up the blood.

Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptySun May 07, 2017 10:08 pm

And Glenn breathed a much needed sigh pf relief when Lawrence stopped at his button, then continued to patch him up. All of the thrashing around was excruciating, so with the threat of being molested seemingly passed, he tried to relax.. as much as he could. As he worked, the man admitted that he was actually a vet before the outbreak. That wasn't too much of a concern. Maggie's father was a vet, but also patched up people. Hershel had saved Carl's life. Had saved all of those sick people back at the prison, including him...

But hearing that Lawrence did time in lock down certainly concerned him. Maybe Maggie had been incredibly wrong about this guy, and he had been wrong for thinking that maybe there was enough good in him to help them....

"So, you're a murderer?"

The Walking Dead
The Saviors

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptySun May 07, 2017 10:18 pm

That's what some people say. I like to think of myself as an innovator. The scientific community deemed my practises and experiments as unethical and inhumane. Plus there was the whole...You can't rip out human organs and try to make animal human hybrids and back alley abortions. then there was all the rape allegations. Some of those didn't count though. You can't say no if you're dead...

Lawrence finished cleaning and walked back to Glenn. He ran his fingers through Glenn's hair.

You can say no. I just wont care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next