Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+32
Melissa Andreas
Nightcrawler
Mikko McKinnon
Glenn Rhee
April O'Neil
Leatherhead
The Saviors
Michelangelo Hamato
Abaddon
Daryl Dixon
Gambit
Maggie Rhee
loventrice Dixon
Leonardo Hamato
Raphael Hamato
Erica Martins
Donatello Hamato
Yoshi Hamato
Negan
Captain Boomerang
Lilo and Stitch
Wonder Woman
Clark Kent
Peter Parker
Eugene Porter
Deadpool
Michonne
Gwen Stacy
Lois Lane
Lexi Davis
Beth Rhee
Lazarus King
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 12:30 am

Finally, Daryl could hear voices on the other side of the door. Then, the sound of furniture sliding across the floor. Soon after, the door was opened and he was relieved to see that both Glenn and Maggie were alright. Maggie was wearing Riot gear, and after telling them that Glenn had found a whole bunch of stuff, she disappeared.

Giving Michonne a look, they entered and he was quick to lock the door behind them, just in case more of the Saviors showed up...

"We ain't got long. Once those Walkers pick those Saviors clean, they're gonna come back..." He told the couple, hoping Maggie could hear from wherever she wandered off to. And he waited for Glenn to answer, wanting to know just how much stuff he had found....

Seeing Daryl, Glenn automatically though about his warning over the radio. How they should turn the camera off, because they were giving everyone a show. His cheeks turned a bright shade of red and it was impossible to make eye contact... but... he had to know!

"Um... how many people saw.... you know.."

Daryl gave him a look, oh so tempted to toy with the kid, but time wasn't something they had a lot of. Maybe he would rib him later. "Don't worry, I didn't see yer ass... but Eugene did. And his girlfriend. Yeah. Eugene is alive. I dunno who else saw it..." And he tossed the keys to the Camaro to Glenn. "How much stuff?" He reminded him.

"Like, a lot. I think someone was using the basement as a bunker. There's shelves upon shelves of canned stuff. And guns. Lots of ammo....I can show you..."

Daryl shook his head. "There's not a lot of time. We need to get the four wheelers closer and get what we can." And he looked at the two girls. "You two can go back and get the four wheelers. Glenn and I will start bringing the stuff up and have it ready to load..." It would be faster and easier this way. Maggie did not need to be carrying heavy stuff up, and he knew they would have a fight on their hands if they tried to exclude her from doing anything....

Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 12:42 am

Maggie returned pickle in mouth. She caught what Daryl said and nodded her head as she took a bite of her food. On it. After getting the keys she headed out the door not waiting for Michonne.

Michonne reached to stop her but Maggie was out the door. That girl is going to be the death of us. We'll be right back. She ran after Maggie easily catching up with her and lead them to the four wheelers.

She really wanted to talk to Maggie about what Daryl and her had overheard, but they were on a bit of a time limit. First thing she was going to do when they got back was take Maggie for a walk and talk with her though. It seemed important to get out in the open as soon as possible.

Maggie was hopped on the four wheeler and waited for Michonne. When both girls were on and about to head back to the cabin they noticed movement in the woods. Walkers? I don't think so...Lets just hurry up.

Wasting no more time the girls drove off hoping no one was following them.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 1:05 am

The kiss deepened as her hands slipped beneath his shirt, rubbing against his back. It sent shivers up his spine. How could anything feel so amazing? He didn't think it was possible. But she made him feel alive in a way that he thought was impossible...

He had never done this before, so let her guide him and praying that he wasn't too awkward. When her tongue slipped past his lips, he massaged her with his own, excitement building as he felt her hand slip between his waistband and skin, pulling him closer...

He was oh so excited and nervous all at once, but he craved her like nothing else. He felt.. tingly, his skin on fire and a need unlike anything he had ever experienced before. His uninjured hand slid along her side, and down to the hemline of her shirt, slipping beneath, but going no further than her stomach..

The kiss paused momentarily as he finally opened his eye, looking at her- searching for any sign that she wanted to stop. He wasn't sure how far she wanted to go, not after what happened to her....
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 1:13 am

...and then came the nuzzles and kisses... and Eugene wanted to protest, to remind her they were going to take things slow, but it felt so incredible. His eyes softly fluttered and he opened his mouth to try and say something, but another nuzzle.. another soft kiss to that highly sensitive area...

"Mmm.. Mi..Mikko...I think.. we shouldn't... you shouldn't do that..."
Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 1:25 am

Beth was also feeling excited and nervous. His lips against hers, his soft touch against her skin. everything made her feel so amazing. She wanted her first time with Carl to be perfect, and this moment, right here, now, felt perfect.

When he pulled away she was confused at first. But slowly she offered him a smile and tugged him to follow her. Without a word, she lead him to the back of the store, away from the windows and lights.

Finding a spot she found fitting she sat down, pulling him to her.

Again she caught his lips in a deep kiss while working to unbutton his shirt...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 1:32 am

It seemed she hit a weakness of his. A soft bite to his ear lobe and more kisses against his neck.

You don't like it? She asked in a hushed whisper against his ear, lips brushing against him before placing another kiss there. The tip of her tongue circling around his ear and then more light kisses.

Still holding on to his hands she laid one of his hands on her bare stomach, moving it ever so slowly downward....Maybe he just needed a jump start, like a car engine.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 1:38 am

Okay.. Glenn was NOT okay with Maggie going out there!! It did make him feel somewhat better that she was wearing the riot gear and Michonne would be with her, but still. Having her out of his sight made him panic. He tried to hide that, but he never had a very good poker face...

"She's gonna be okay, man. Stop worryin'." Daryl told him as they climbed down into the basement, Glenn leading the way.

"Yeah, I know.. just can't help it..." And how could he? All they had been through. All of the times they were separated and it looked hopeless that they would ever see each other again. Every single time, he thought he would suffocate...

"Maggie's tough." Daryl reminded him, knowing Glenn knew that, but a reminder wouldn't hurt. He began shining his light around, unable to believe the amount of stuff down here. He quickly found a box and began loading up the canned stuff.

"I know. And I know.. if something ever happened to me, Maggie would be okay. She would. She would survive. But... if something happened to her... I couldn't be that strong.."

Daryl paused for a moment, looking at his friend. He knew what he meant. If death took one of them. But, it was a reminder that Glenn obviously didn't know what had happened to Maggie, otherwise.. they wouldn't be here gathering supplies.....

The Walking Dead
Michonne

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 1:53 am

The girls made it back with no issues. Parked. Then headed back inside. Michonne locked the door behind them and started peeking out all the windows to make sure she didn't see anyone.

We're back guys. Maggie called out quietly from the top of the stairs. She started to peel off the riot gear that was becoming way too heavy to have on. But was going to keep the weapons on her.

After checking things out Michonne came back to the living room and and gave a thumbs up. Who ever it was, I don't see any sign of them now.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 5:28 pm

Gwen laid in Pete's arms limply, her head resting on his shoulder. She took small but deep breaths to calm the sickness she was feeling.

Sorry. I'm sure it's just a stomach flu or something. Maybe some soup and I'll be ok. But...Something feels really weird with my stomach...
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 6:55 pm

A part of Daryl wanted to prod, to see if Glenn knew anything about what happened to Maggie out there, but he knew this was not the time, and as he thought earlier.... it was obvious Glenn was clueless. That meant any physical evidence like bruising were no longer there. Because the couple had obviously been intimate since being reunited.

And he wanted to tell his friend that both of them would be around for a long time to come, but how could he make that promise? After what nearly happened to Glenn. After what happened to Rick. After the torture that the Greene sisters had endured. No, he couldn't confidentially make that promise, but he could do everything within his power to protect them. Just the thought of everything Negan had done, everything he had taken from them, his blood ran hot. He wanted nothing more than to go after the bastard himself, even if it was a one way trip. If he could take Negan out, there would be one less threat to his people...

"There ain't no guarantees in this life, man. But, yer stronger than you give yerself credit for. Look at all we've been through... all the losses, but.. those we lose are still with us. We live because they don't get to. Believe it was you that said that..." He told him as they continued to box up everything they could, moving as quickly as possible.

The boxes would be heavy and impossible to carry up the ladder, so Daryl found some rope and after moving the first box towards the ladder, tied it with a long rope. "I'm gonna go up and pull the box up, then throw the end of the rope back down. You can tie the next one, and so on.." Knowing his friend was still nursing injuries, he would give Glenn the less strenuous task.

Daryl quickly climbed up and pulled up the first box, placing it aside before sending down the rope for Glenn to tie up the second box, just as the girls returned. They were checking out the windows, which meant they suspected a lurking danger. It seemed they had even less time than originally thought...

"Walkers, or humans?" He asked as he began pulling up the second box....

Back to top Go down
Michonne
The Walking Dead
Michonne

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 7:07 pm

Human. Michonne answered as she went to assist with the boxes. Didn't get a good look at who they were, but they were close to the four wheelers.
Doesn't look like they were able to follow us. But you never know. We could be surround for all we know. Good thing we have all these guns.

I always thought if something like this went down. You know. The end of the world. The end of the human race. That those left alive would all come together to help each other out. I guess I really was living in a comfortable bubble to think everyone was that kind.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 7:37 pm

Carl wouldn't pressure her into anything she wasn't ready for, but it seemed that she was. He eagerly followed her to the back of the store, excitement and anticipation building, and that nervousness still there, but the love he felt for her outweighed all of that. He let her guide him, and when she pulled him down to her, he slowly kneeling in front of her.

His lips once again caught hers in a deep, passionate kiss as she began unbuttoning his shirt, and he clumsily worked at removing her shirt doing the best he could with one hand...
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 7:55 pm

Eugene wen from trance mode to being completely frozen, eyes widening as she took his hand and rubbed it against her body, making the downward descent towards her forbidden regions...

He tried to find his voice to tell her, this was the wrong time. It was still too early in this 'relationship' to know if it was okay to take the next step. She was still getting over her ex and he did not want to be the rebound guy.. why couldn't she understand that?! Because he knew exactly how this would end, as it had with all his relationships before. All of which... he was the rebound guy. The storm would blow over. She would return to Wade, and he would be left.... heartbroken. And she didn't get that...

Maybe that's the only type of relationship he would know. Maybe there was nothing more for him. Maybe he deserved the hurt that he would relive over and over and over again... because she would -not- stop....

Fortunately for him, Judith had woken and made her presence known in the form of loud, hungry cries...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 8:06 pm

Mikko didn't notice his frozen state and continued. Unlike what Eugene thought, she didn't see him as a rebound guy. Wade was back with his wife, she wasn't getting back together with him. And even if Wade and his wife broke up, if she and Eugene were together by then, then she would stick with Eugene. She wasn't like Wade. She didn't ditch people just because someone came crawling back.

But she didn't know that past relationships had taught him how things were. It was the same with her though. Past relationships taught her how things were suppose to be.

So there they were. Two people, with two different thoughts. Each upset with how the other wanted to do things. Yeah...A match made in hell really.

then the kid started to make noises. Mikko was actually happy for that she was getting worried that the little one was sleeping so much.

She got off Eugene's lap and scooped up Judith in her arms.

Hey, Judith. sounds like you're hungry. Lets get you some nummies.

Mikko lightly bounced Judith in her arms as they headed for the kitchen.

Are you talking yet? Can you say...Mikko? Miiiiiiikkkkkooooooooo.....

As she tried to get little ass kicker to say her name Mikko looked through the fridge to find what to feed her. As much as she loved children, she had limited know how of how to take care of them. But it couldn't be too hard. She spotted the baby formula and took that out while holding Judith in on arm. the problem was all they had was water to mix it with, that couldn't possibly taste good to the child. Then she seen an apple and pear. Perfect. She grabbed those two things as well. You are going to have a full tummy in no time.

Setting everything on the counter and still working one handed. Mikko found a small bullet blender, knife, and cutting board.

Her plan was to make homemade baby food.

Spotting the high chair next to the table she carefully plopped Judith down in it, laying the table across her. Got her a sippy cup with cold water and handed it to her to drink while she waited for food.

Chopping up the the fruit Mikko started to bob her head to the beat inside her own brain, and like it usually did, the song playing inside her head came out through her mouth enthusastically.

So when you see me on your block with two glocks
Screaming "Fuck the World" like Tupac
I just don't give a fuck!
Talking that shit behind my back, dirty mackin
Telling your boys that I'm on crack
So put my tape back on the rack
Go run and tell your friends my shit is wack
But see me on the street and duck
'Cause you gon' get stuck, stoned and snuffed
'Cause I just don't give a fuck!...

Maybe not he best song for a one year old. But it's not like she was talking yet.

Last edited by Mikko McKinnon on Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 8:49 pm

Pete was now EXTREMELY worried! A stomach bug? No..nonono.. what if he had poisoned her?! It was certainly something he always feared after being bitten by that radioactive spider. His blood was 'tainted'... what if that meant all of his bodily fluids were...

He tried to shake that thought from his head, but still tried to be reassuring to his love. Kissing her forehead as he rushed her to the infirmary and placed her gently on one of the cots. His fingers interlocked with hers as he flagged down one of the nurses and quickly told her the symptoms, and let Gwen fill her in, too.

The teen was in panic mode and oh so wished Wade was here right now!!!

Giving Gwen's hand a gentle squeeze as the nurse began her examination, he took a seat on the edge of the bed, not leaving her side as much as he wanted Wade to be there.. to give insight on what he thought was going on, because this seemed like a mutant problem....

"Do you need anything? More pillows? Blankets? Soup??"
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 8:58 pm

They were soon at the infirmary and Gwen was placed on the bed. Quickly a nurse and Robbin came to Gwen's side. The nurse hooked her up to IV's and took blood work. Robbin grabbed the ultrasound machine to see if anything was going on in Gwen's stomach. Don't worry. We'll take good care of her. Robbin told Pete as he rolled the machine close to the bed.

Gwen winced in pain but gave Pete a small smile.

I'm ok. Do you need anything? Gwen asked Pete. She was getting worried about him. Maybe he needed to lay down too.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 9:26 pm

Glenn tried to process what Daryl was saying, but there was still doubt that he could ever survive without Maggie, if something happened. It was a hard pill to swallow, but he would always be there for her, so hopefully nothing would be thrown at them that he could not prevent, even if it cost his own life...

Still lost in thought, he tied the second box when he heard the unmistakable voice of Michonne.... but not hearing Maggie, he began to panic...

"Maggie??" He called up...

"She's fine, man. Just busy strippin' the riot gear... focus so we can get out of here..." And Daryl's attention shifted to Michonne as Glenn set about tying up the second box to prepare it to be lifted. "Yeah. Humans are the Monsters now..." Feeling the tug at the rope, Daryl pulled up the second box, then threw down the rope for the third....

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 9:31 pm

Hearing Glenn calling for her she looked at the other two and rolled her eyes. Maggie's not here anymore. The invasion has begun! She called back to Glenn in her best alien voice.

Michonne grinned at that and shook her head as she started to drag the boxes to the living room. Maybe they should have made the boxes a bit lighter. Also having the car close by would be a good idea, it could hold more boxes.

Should someone go back for that car? Could stack more boxes in it. Less trips back.
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 9:46 pm

Clark Kent wrote:
Hearing Lois ' words, Clark was silent for a long moment, trying to fully process what she was saying. She was... pregnant? No. That couldn't be right. It was impossible... they were from two different worlds... could it be? Could their DNA be comparable enough to create a new life? Could her human body carry a Kryptonian to term and the bigger question... could she survive it?

Understandably, their was fear and so many other emotions that he needed to process. Still, the thought of creating a new life with her and the opportunity to continue his bloodline gave him hope. It could mean that he wouldn't be the last Kryptonian ... if everything worked out..

And finally, a small smile hinted at his lips as he took her hand, giving a gentle, hopeful squeeze...

"Are... you certain?"

She took his hand and squeezed it back with a smile seeing he was thinking so many things right now.

"I can have them double check and take a second test but all the side effects I've had today thus far state that I am." Smiles again at him. Glances around the room before kissing him on the lips. "We are going to have a family." Hugs him tightly. She knew it was going to be hard in this life now to bring up a child in a world full of zombies. Her sudden fears of safety ran high on her mind now. Also not knowing what it would be like to carry a alien life force in her she was blessed by it but also concerned. Wanted to make sure everything would go smoothly. Glances up at him again; "Were going to need to find a specialist in this filed. Cause I want this baby to be safe and stay safe." gives him a concern look.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 10:00 pm

Hearing Maggie was a relief, but he couldn't help but feel that he was the butt of some joke. Like he could 'feel' that eyeroll in her tone. Yeah. Funny. He knew it annoyed her that he worried so much... so he stayed quiet for now, knowing she was okay was a relief, so he continued his 'job', tugging the rope as the forth box was ready to be lifted....

..four more to go...

Hearing Michonne's suggestion, Daryl nodded in agreement. The sports car would have a little more trouble making it to this location, but Bruce no doubt built it tougher than it looked...

"We're gonna need those keys, Glenn..." Daryl called down. Glenn wordlessly placed them on the next box and gave the rope a tug. Daryl was surprised that there wasn't any argument that someone else would be driving 'his' car, or a protest not to send Maggie, but.. he let it go, sparing a glance at the girls "You two should go together.. or, if you think someone's out there... Michonne can stay and pull up the boxes and Maggie and I will go...."

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 10:07 pm

Maggie let out a sigh. Glenn was being quiet. He was upset with her. When they got the keys to the car she took them from Daryl.

No. I'll be fine. No sense us all going for a car. I'll be right back. She grabbed another pickle on her way out the door.

Michonne watched Maggie leave and looked at Daryl. Lover's quarrel? I think the hormones are starting to mess with her. Best not to argue with a pregnant woman that's loaded down with guns.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 10:29 pm

And things seemed to boil despite Glenn's quietness and Maggie's... whatever. Hormones. Yeah. That's what that was. When she took the keys and darted off, Daryl completely dropped the rope...

"Goddamnit, Maggie..." He hissed, and looked at Michonne. Lovers quarrel, hormones, whatever the fuck it was, there was no way he was letting a pregnant lady go out there on her own!

"Help Glenn get this stuff up.... I'm goin' after her..." And he did just that, slamming the door behind him....

Running and dispatching Walkers along the way, Daryl quickly caught up with her before she reached the car, and quickly blocked her path. "What the hell was that?!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

....and the box came crashing down. Unknowing to Daryl, the box that carried the ammo.... and bombs and....

A loud BOOM could be heard from miles away as the basement was almost completely destroyed....
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 10:36 pm

Michonne nodded and watched Daryl leave. Don't worry Glenn. Daryl's going after her.

Maggie stopped when Daryl blocked her path. What? I was coming to get the... When the explosion was heard Maggie's words were cut off as her eyes widen in horror. She turned on her heels and ran as fast as her legs would go back to the Cabin.

GLENN!

Back at the cabin Michonne ran down the stairs as far as she could go, then started to move rubble out of the way. Glenn! Can you hear me? You ok?
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 11:15 pm

The box, carrying ammo was descending at a deadly rate... something was wrong... Daryl had let go...

Glenn quickly rushed to the back of the basement, as far as he could go, and not a moment too soon...

......BOOM.....

He tried to shield himself as best as he possibly could, with only arms to guard his face, but nothing more as the explosion claimed the basement, sending debris flying, and rubble and slabs of concrete and board formation tumbling down on him, encasing him completely....

A large slab of concrete foundation came down on his head, jagged board stabbing into his side, penetrating between ribs, but adrenaline and the confusion of a concussion altering the situation. He heard the familiar tone of Michonne and gave an unseen nod as he began to push the rubble away, not yet noticing the blood pouring from his side, or the fresh gash to his forehead...

"Yeah... I'm... fine..."

Last edited by Glenn Rhee on Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 11:24 pm

And soon Maggie came busting back in the door, crying out Glenn's name. She ran to the stairs pushing Michonne to the side and frantically digging her love out of the debris. Glenn! I'm going to get you out. Keep talking to me, I'm so sorry I left Please be ok.

Her fingers and hands began to bleed as she moved rubble and concrete to the side.

This was all her fault. Glenn! Finally she caught a glimpse of him through the rubble and reached her arm through the hole to grab on to him. She just needed to touch him to know he was ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next