Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+32
Melissa Andreas
Nightcrawler
Mikko McKinnon
Glenn Rhee
April O'Neil
Leatherhead
The Saviors
Michelangelo Hamato
Abaddon
Daryl Dixon
Gambit
Maggie Rhee
loventrice Dixon
Leonardo Hamato
Raphael Hamato
Erica Martins
Donatello Hamato
Yoshi Hamato
Negan
Captain Boomerang
Lilo and Stitch
Wonder Woman
Clark Kent
Peter Parker
Eugene Porter
Deadpool
Michonne
Gwen Stacy
Lois Lane
Lexi Davis
Beth Rhee
Lazarus King
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 26 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 9:15 pm

she really didn't want to eat anymore. Maybe if it was pickles. Or...twinkies. But not bacon and fake eggs. Oh...or corndogs. She did eat the piece that was fed to her but she wasn't happy about it, though being fed did make her smile because it was pretty cute of him. She looked up when Glenn did at Eugene, yeah that was kind of creepy. But a lot about Eugene was creepy.

When Glenn started to draw out the Basement that he was in, she scooted closer to him and leaned against his shoulder watching him draw the map. A frown replaced the smile that had been on her face, knowing what kind of place he was in she felt horrible and placed a kiss against his temple.

Then he accused them of not wanting him to go with them.

She reached for his face and turned it so he faced her. You are coming with us.
I promise. That's why I didn't want you to get up. I want you rest for as long as you can before we head out. Ok?
she kissed his lips and let his face go. A paper map is still a good idea in case we get separated. Those who aren't with you will still know where to go.But it sounds like it's a single room. So the big question is where is the cellar doors located at in the town?
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 26 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 9:03 pm

Carl certainly shared Erica's frustration with Bruce. The way the man had spoken to him, had blamed his group for bringing 'the Devil'. Negan would have found this place sooner or later. But at least his group knew of the enemy. Had experience with him and knew what they were up against. Numbers that Bruce seemed to completely disregard. Claiming the threats could not get in, but now they were...

When Beth explained what happened, Carl lowered his guard. It seemed that Love was playing mind games. Sighing deeply, he tucked his father's pistol away and offered down a hand to help her up. Then remembered, Erica and Beth had yet to officially meet...

"Erica, this Beth. Beth, Erica. She came here with Daryl and me." He told her, letting it be known she could be trusted.

Then, Stitch was given entry and began sniffing the place out, looking for anything that shouldn't be there...
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 26 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 9:21 pm

For a moment, Daryl gave into the screams and accusations, those words triggering the guilt he had felt over his mother, even though he was just a kid and there was nothing he could do. She fell asleep with that cigarette while he was out playing his friends. His mom burned to death....

"You... you weren't there, either! You left!" She shouted back, angry tears burning. Meeting 'Merle's' gaze, that's when it all started to come together...

Merle had never blamed him about their mother. He had also felt guilt over leaving his baby brother to fend for himself against an abusive father. He remembered Merle's reaction when he had accidentally ripped off his vest and witnessed the deep scars to his back....

Then Abby's words managed to register and he looked around, seeing the 'flowers' that bloomed in the slow, dying just as quickly and leaving puddles of blood. His gaze turned angry and he took a swing at the entity that dared to play on his deep insecurities....

"Yer not my brother, DEMON!"
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 26 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 9:38 pm

Eugene was a bit taken aback by the accusations that hey didn't want Glenn to go. True, considering his injuries, it would have been ideal if he stayed behind. And Maggie, but he knew that was not going to happen. Besides, they did need their numbers to improve Daryl's chances, but they also didn't need the additional worry of Glenn's concentration being altered due to head trauma and blood loss. Not to mention the pain killers that were evident in his drooping gaze.

"It is as Maggie just stated. A map is beneficial in the event of separation. And we will have to split into teams to cover more ground..." He explained, cautiously reaching for the crumpled paper, not sure if Glenn would allow him to take it. Fortunately it seemed that Maggie was able to calm him and he did not protest.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 26 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 10:03 pm

Maggie's affections and reassurance eased the tension he was feeling. Finally giving a nod, he eased back down into the bed, not protesting as Eugene took the map. Placing the plate onto the nightstand, he carefully pulled Maggie against him. A quick rest would indeed benefit them both, but he was ready to go once the others were. Though, he was anxious. Who knew how long Negan would keep Daryl alive. Negan would know Daryl's a force to be reckoned with, and like him, there was no way Daryl would give up information....

"The storm doors come out from beneath what looks like a storage house...." He told them, having no idea it was actually a 'playhouse'. "It could be a slaughterhouse.. I remember the constant odor... it smelt like death, but... I didn't get a good look. It was dark and... I had to run" He informed. "The place seemed to be near the back of the town..."

The Walking Dead
The Saviors

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 26 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 10:08 pm

"Stayin' here ain't gonna end well.." Dwight told her. It almost sounded like she wanted to turn. "I can't tell you what to do, and I can't stick around but... if yer cure is out there, you need to go for that. Yer not doin' your friends any good if you turn..."

One more chance to change her mind, and then he would have to go because this world rarely offered second chances. It was now or never.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 26 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 11:03 pm

Mikko looked at him for a moment then finally nodded with a little sigh. She needed to get out of there, even if she did turn, who's to say it was all bad? Those zombies could be parting 24/7 and no one knew! Plus...If she did manage to get back to the mall alive. There were things that were left unsaid, that needed to be said to people.

Yeah, I should go with ya.To make sure you stay out of trouble. She hurried passed him giving his ass a slap on the way. She grabbed the crowbar and once he joined her handed it to him.

Together they hurried out the cellar doors and into the fresh the air.

You lead. I'll follow you.
Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 26 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 11:16 pm

Beth was glad when Carl seemed to understand that the threat wasn't actually in the room with them, but had been in her head. She was still freaked out about that. standing, she turned to Erica and offered the girl a hug.

It's nice to meet you. This is Angel. She said introducing her pet rabbit. Who needs to go back in her box now.

Beth did just that, going to the box that was next to the now clean bed and placing the rabbit inside.

There she spotted Stitch and her eyes grew wide. A smile stretched over her face and she slowly walked up to the alien. Hi little guy...

________

Michonne had started to pace the place. she was ready to run out there and get Daryl back but the more time she had to think the more doubt she had of the mission. Glenn was injured. Maggie was carrying twins and it wasn't fair to ask her to risk not only her life but their lives as well. Eugene wasn't going to go. She wouldn't ask, or let Beth go back to that place.

that left her, Carl, and Erica against the whole town.

it wasn't right to have the two kids rush to their deaths like that....

now how was she going to leave without raising suspicion?
Back to top Go down
Abaddon

Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 26 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 11:24 pm

Once Daryl figured out that the man was not his brother the entity started to laugh before taking the form of the familiar cat. Abby jumped down from the tree again falling into the snow. Once she picked herself back up she started to wave her arms at the demon to shoo her away.

Little girl.Go back to Negan, and I will let your daddy go free.

Abby looked up at Daryl, her mind thinking on this deal.

Clock is ticking. Tick. Tock.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 26 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 11:59 pm

Maggie laid her head on Glenn's shoulder once again and closed his eyes as he spoke. Her arm slid around his middle, lightly resting over him. The sound of his voice, even though the things he spoke about where not pleasant, was lulling her to sleep.

Eyes closed she drifted off sure that they would wake her when it was time to either move rooms or go get Daryl.

Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 26 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 12:19 am

It seemed everyone was satisfied. Maggie appeared to be drifting off to sleep and Glenn was fighting with heavy eyelids. He watched as Glenn's hand slid beneath Maggie's shirt to rub her back. Yeah, this could be entertaining. But it was as if Glenn could sense Eugene's eyes on them. He cracked an eye, giving a look that clearly indicated that it was time for him to leave the bedroom. Not that anything x-rated was about to happen, but having someone other than your partner watch you sleep was also creepy!

"You two get some rest.." And with that, he excused himself from the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

Back in the main area, he saw the little blue thing which, he mistook for an odd looking dog at first. Part of him wanted to touch it, but... what if it was rabid? Besides, if it was a Chihuahua, he knew those things could be vicious.

Having no idea what was going through Michonne's mind, he showed her the map of the cellar that Glenn had drown. "Glenn provided us with this. He spent time down there, and I have a feeling that may be where they are holding Daryl... and Mikko..." He placed the paper on the table, flipping it to the clean side and added what he knew. The exit points and the places that were most secure. "I suggest we split into groups. I spotted a sporting goods place not far from here, I'm sure we can acquire walkie talkies..."
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 26 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 12:30 am

"Don't.. listen to her, Abby." He told the little girl, his death glare never leaving Love. He fought to push himself up, staggering as he did so, but finally found his footing. He placed himself between Love and Abby, knife held at his side, even though he knew it would do little good against her...

"You get off on the pain of others.. don't you. Makes sense why you sided with him..." He seethed. "Do whatever the hell yer gonna do to me, but you let her go... you miserable cunt."
Back to top Go down
The Saviors
The Walking Dead
The Saviors

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 26 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 12:39 am

Finally, she agreed to leave with him. Still uncertain of where they would go, but a thought did come to mind. The old cabin that he had tried to meet Sherry at, but she had already gone. Had left a note, telling him goodbye... a note that he still carried around in his dirty jeans....

"Let's go." He went first, up the steps, making sure the coast was clear. So far, so good. Once outside, he took off running, giving the occasional glance back to make sure she was still behind him.
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 26 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 12:43 am

Love gave a sharp toothy grin and laughed. Of course I do! I almost killed your little Beth. But for all she's gone through, she has a strong will that I couldn't break. I'll have to try harder. Broke up Wade and Mikko. Now the bitch is going to go all zombie and be put down, and she's carrying a child she doesn't know about...So sad. She said with a mock tone and a roll of her eyes.

I haven't sided with anyone. Negan doesn't know what he's gotten himself into.
He'll die like the rest of you. But he gave up his soul for my help. The idiot still thinks he'll see his dead wife again some day! Doesn't know he'll be burning in fire for eternity. And for what? Because he couldn't have his way? you humans can be so pathetic.

Love dismissed the hounds with a wave of her hands

If I take care of your wounds and let you run off with the kid. what do I get in return?

Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 26 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 12:58 am

The more Love spoke, the hotter Daryl became.. especially when she told him of what she had tried to do to Beth. Everything said after that was mostly lost on him as he lunged forward with an angry growl, attempting to slash her with the knife...

Maybe it wouldn't hurt her. He was most likely harming himself more, but his rage won out. She had tried to hurt Beth, she would try to hurt Abby..

"I'm never gonna owe you!"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 26 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 12:58 am

Mikko followed closely behind Dwight trusting that he knew where he was going. Maybe putting a bit too much trust in the Savior that she had decided to befriend when first meeting. It wasn't like she had the best judgment in people. Everyone was good until they proved otherwise.

They were off at a run, she had no issues keeping up and when it seemed like they were going to make it out of there with out any issues an old rusty truck cut them off. Negan looked out of the window and stared down at the two. He slammed his fist on the steering wheal repeatedly in a rage before calmly smoothing his hair back in place then turning back to them.

I ain't got time for this shit! Explain in five fucking words or less. Ten seconds. He looked at his watch and pointed to Dwight. Speak.
Back to top Go down
The Saviors
The Walking Dead
The Saviors

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 26 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 1:09 am

They had almost made it into the safety of the trees, but then Negan's truck cut them off. And now the man was questioning them. How did he expect him to answer?! Negan had practically signed his death certificate when he locked him in the cell with someone who was infected, and could eat him.

He had a thought, but if it fell through... they would be back at square one. They could both be locked up, and Mikko may not spare him a second time. Especially if he sold her out. But, she had been willing to stay locked up. If this worked, maybe he could get back in Negan's good graces. It was the way to cause the most damage...

Sparing Mikko a look that held a quiet apology, he looked at his former boss. "She escaped. I was tryin' to catch her before she came for you."
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 26 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 1:09 am

Love didn't move when Daryl went after her. His knife made contact slashing her deeply across her chest. Black, thick blood gushed from the open wound as she laughed at his efforts. But her laughter was cut short when one of the flowers sprouted from the wound.

Confused she ripped it out throwing it on the ground.

Another took it's place. then another. More of the strange flowers started to grow from the cut causing the demon to back off and tare at herself in a panic. What did you do!? What magic is this!? She demanded with a pained hiss.

Whatever was happening it was obviously causing her pain. She continued to struggle with the flowers as they started to grow vines around her torso. Finally now able to handle it she gave a loud in human scream and vanished from the area. The demon and the hounds now gone.

Abby hugged Daryl's legs tightly having no idea what was going on. But she was cold, and tired, and worried about her new father.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 26 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 1:13 am

A hug - Erica was not adverse to a hug and she drew the girl into it knowing for someone her height and weight she was thanks to archery and dancing surprisingly strong saying to Carl and her as she gently squeezes Beth in a friendly manner, "I mean it, Lilo and I did not talk much today but I sense she was honest when she said she had dealt with mind altering and invading beings, take her advice... and I would still talk to her more about it sometime." When the hug ended she smiled watching Stitch move about large ears roving in all directions.

She looks down at the maps. "You need at least two or one to create a diversion... as I said before its the perfect time to strike and take out a weapons storage... food... vehicles. Anything that would create some sort of mad rush of the strongest to put out fires or save supplies..." Well it was a chance to see if those arrows Donnie made would work. " Do you know where their supplies are?" she asks Eugene. She spied Michonne but was not sure if the woman was just pacing.

Stitch gives Beth a wide grin, "Aloha!" he responds ears still moving and nose twitching.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 26 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 1:20 am

They were so close. But it looked like they were going back to the cell...Or worse. When Dwight turned to her she knew exactly what he was going to do, she wasn't aware of anything going on in his head just that he was looking out for himself. She understood that. He lived here with Negan for who knew how long, and only knew her for a couple hours. the betrayal hurt but she played along anyway. After all, her goal had been to save his ass so why change that plan?

Mikko walked up to Negan's truck and rested her elbow on the open window's frame. You have some old ass locks. easy to pick. I like that you wanted to feed me, But maybe something that doesn't look so diseased.

Both of you. In the truck. Let's go people!!!

Mikko looked at Dwight and quickly made her way to the passenger side of the truck and got in, moving to the back seat.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 26 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 2:10 am

Raphael really didn't want to talk about Bruce right at this moment. He had his own disappointments, but hearing the guy wanted to inject him with drugs when he was in no condition to give consent... it was a little unnerving. Something seemed really off about his idol. He had suffered traumas. Had lost loved ones and those close to him...

Finally the robotic hand released Mikey's face, and he gave a half amused, half apologetic look at his little brother, being still while Donnie checked him over. Everything seemed fine, though there was still pain and discomfort and a lot of confusion that circled last night. He knew Leo had to be the one to take his arm, and they would talk. They both needed it..

"Yeah, I'll take Case.... looks like he could use some air..." He nodded at Leo, and his father, then waited for Leo to answer Casey before they set out...
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
MARVEL
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 26 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 4:05 am

Kurt was still trying to question Vanessa he looked back and seen Mel was heading away of course she couldn't follow them up the stairs.

Mel! Hang on a moment.

When he turned back to V she was on the ground. Her form changing. Kurt took a step back when the woman who he thought he knew changed into some...He didn't even know what! It wasn't human, or mutant. This...monster. Four legs, a tail, leather skin and it's head. Huge with no face, it was just a gaping mouth with horrible, sharp teeth.

When Love's form was injured in the woods with Daryl it effected her completely. Her true demonic form laid on the stairs but she wasn't dead. Just in a state of sleep to heal, how long she would stay in that state was anyone's guess.

Kurt teleported himself next to Mel.

We may have a small problem...We need to find Bruce....And Deadpool.

Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 26 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 4:44 am

" What the hell is that thing?! I knew something was off but I had no idea it was that! Let's go get Deadpool now! It was all some sort of trick but I have no idea what kind of trick it is." Mel yelled backing away from whatever that monster was making it clear there was never a Vanessa she had been long gone at this point and this thing had used her.
Back to top Go down
Michonne
The Walking Dead
Michonne

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 26 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 5:08 am

When Eugene came back out Michonne finally stopped her pacing and walked up to him. After all maps were drawn out she looked over Erica's shoulder at it then picked it up off the counter. Tucking it in her pocket she pulled Daryl's crossbow over her shoulder and headed for the door.

No need. I'm going alone.

She stopped at the door once it was opened and turned to the room. Glenn's hurt,
Maggie's pregnant with twins, I can't ask you three to go and risk your lives. I know you all would.
But, you kids are young, you don't need to be running into this kind of shit. So...I'm going to head out on my own. I have the map, I can be in and out. Do not, argue with me.

She didn't even mention Eugene knowing that he wasn't going in the first place. Her speech done, Michonne turned on her heels and ran out the door.
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 26 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 9:50 pm

Lois Lane wrote:
Clark Kent wrote:
Hearing Lois ' words, Clark was silent for a long moment, trying to fully process what she was saying. She was... pregnant? No. That couldn't be right. It was impossible... they were from two different worlds... could it be? Could their DNA be comparable enough to create a new life? Could her human body carry a Kryptonian to term and the bigger question... could she survive it?

Understandably, their was fear and so many other emotions that he needed to process. Still, the thought of creating a new life with her and the opportunity to continue his bloodline gave him hope. It could mean that he wouldn't be the last Kryptonian ... if everything worked out..

And finally, a small smile hinted at his lips as he took her hand, giving a gentle, hopeful squeeze...

"Are... you certain?"

She took his hand and squeezed it back with a smile seeing he was thinking so many things right now.

"I can have them double check and take a second test but all the side effects I've had today thus far state that I am." Smiles again at him. Glances around the room before kissing him on the lips. "We are going to have a family." Hugs him tightly. She knew it was going to be hard in this life now to bring up a child in a world full of zombies. Her sudden fears of safety ran high on her mind now. Also not knowing what it would be like to carry a alien life force in her she was blessed by it but also concerned. Wanted to make sure everything would go smoothly. Glances up at him again; "Were going to need to find a specialist in this filed. Cause I want this baby to be safe and stay safe." gives him a concern look.

Smiles up at him; "Come on. I can make some tea. I know how to cook that." takes his hand to lead him out of the infirmary.

"We can relax on the bed watch the sunset. since that's my only TV these days." admits to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next