Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+25
Captain Boomerang
loventrice Dixon
Lazarus King
Deadpool
Lexi Davis
Mikko McKinnon
Eugene Porter
Maggie Rhee
Carl Grimes
Michonne
Daryl Dixon
Glenn Rhee
Raphael Hamato
Wonder Woman
Beth Rhee
Negan
Shen Hamato
Clark Kent
Lilo and Stitch
Lois Lane
Melissa Andreas
Lydia McKinnon
Leonardo Hamato
Batman
Erica Martins
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 2:34 am

Beth was loving this closeness. It was like all those little dreams she thought about in her head finally came true. She was here in his arms. And like Carl, she finally understood Maggie and Glenn seeming obsession with each other. Now that Beth was back with Carl, she would die before she allowed herself to be torn from him again.

At his question she shook her head no.

I wouldn't phrase it quite like that. She told him letting a strain of his hair fall from her fingers.

Not was. You are my happy place.

she smiled at him and again leaned forward placing a deep, but sweet kiss against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 8:54 am

Leo's voice, for a moment she was taken... to some where else in those so blue ... very blue eyes... Lead by his voice... the feel of those big fingers - hand patting hers. Echoing the da dub da dub of her heart. His smell... close as they were standing it was something she now noted, vague sweat, leather and - something else, a woody tone. It all made her so strongly think of a far away place, tropical, lush green as his skin, scented with exotic flowers and woodly trees... 

A sense of urgency wormed into her belly. Like the yearning in her heart for Koa.

Her own blue eyes blinked slooooowly. Standing on her tip toe. Dammit he was so tall! Pressing lips to his. " I know I don't have to. Would be very happy to... though this is for family and important and you should hurry and I should rest..." offering a polite gesture to more firmly turn her away her  walk to his door offer away. " holding you to words of a next time." playing warning. 
Back to top Go down
Michonne
The Walking Dead
Michonne

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 12:18 pm

Michonne was positioning him under her when he more or less told told her to stop. He had to be joking! She let him go but stayed hovering over him, continued kissing him. She was sure that he would change his mind.

Feels right.

She said she said breathlessly between kisses. Her lips brushing over his ear lobe to his neck.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 12:24 pm

Maggie snorted at that. Daryl the situation? Nah... She told him sleepily. Michonne is more forward then Carol. If she wants him she'll get him.

Love you too, muffin man...

With their talk ended, the room was now silent. The very light talking of Carl and Beth could be heard, but not understood as it was just whispers, and Daryl and Michonne also couldn't be heard. Everything in the room was now silent. Peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 10:50 pm

Well. Looks like an hour has passed. Lets get his show started! Negan lifted a short haired brunet from the wooden floor boards, picking her up by her hair. With the help of another he got the hysterical woman tied to a pole.

Negan then pointed his bat at a teenage boy in the group. Come up here, son. You're going to help us out.

The kid was no older then 14, the woman tied up was his aunt.

Negan handed the frighten child a bottle of bleach and pushed him close to the woman. Grabbing her face and lifting her head up, he started to snake a tube down her throat. Just start pouring it in, boy.

Of course there was hesitation. The poor child backed away from the two. Negan reached with a hand, grabbing him and yanking him back.

You want to make this worse?

A shake of the head, no.

Then lets not give us any problems.

A nod. Wide eyed, shock already taking over, knowing what was about to happen. He started to pour the poison into his aunt's body. His only family left.

Slow it down now! No need to rush. Don't want to spill any. The mad man gave the kid a pat on his head. You're doing good. you're a natural at this.

The woman gagged on both the tube and fluids.

Blood started to pool out of her mouth in clumps as the bleach ate at her insides. And when the boy went to stop, Negan gave him a little help by tipping the large bleach bottle back towards the woman's month.
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 12:31 am

Eugene was frozen in complete terror! This... 'Walker woman' was straddling him, and it had not occurred to him yet that he had released his bladder on her. Hearing her question, he was silent for a long moment, staring up at her in horror, but then realized the threat. She would... consume him? Was she part of the Terminus group, or was she actually in the process of changing into one of the undead? But even the Walkers.... their eyes were not that color!

"I'm... I'm not infected. I... I can walk..." He stammered, trying his best to assure her. "What... what are you..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 12:39 am

Mikko finally got off of him and stripped her wet pants off. I know yer not infected. Now, get up and take your pants off. She told him. You pissed all over me. Is that some kind of defence mechanism of yours?

And I'm a...Zombie queen. My names Mikko. And you?

She pulled the rest of her cloths off then started to loot the dead men for new cloths and anything else they had on them. Weapons, food, And the vehicles would be good to have too.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 1:05 am

Lexi fought to block out the fact that the medical staff was examining 'below the blankets', informing of the damage and internal tears that she already knew existed. She also tried to block out when they began cleaning, and medicating. How she wanted to cry. But being a former medical hopeful... she knew it had to be done...

Hearing that Laz was a 'nun' in that aspect caused her fluttering eyes to widen... was he... a virgin? That was something that should not be discussed so freely in front of others. Not that she felt it was a bad thing. If it was the case, he was exceptionally sweet and she admired his will power. He certainly was a rarity.

Hearing his question, she was quiet for a moment, wincing as the staff finished taking care of the damage Negan had inflicted, then dosed her with antibiotics and pain meds....

"Before the outbreak... I wanted... I wanted to help people..." She told him. "Especially children. I was going through medical school... but.. that cost money, so.. I had to do things..." She trailed off, the memories painful. But she had stopped crying over her past a long time ago. That version of her no longer exists. The here and now was so much worse. I joined a gang to help my ex... they used me as bait so they could make hits on businesses and the rich..." It was becoming hard to keep her eyes open, but she enjoyed talking to him.

"I... I was from New York, too. I traveled here when I heard the CDC was working on a cure... but it was all lies..."
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 1:15 am

It didn't sound like her story was ever a good one. He gave her hand a light squeeze.

I wanted to help people too. But the Foot turned out not to be what they seemed. It doesn't matter now. I can't change the past. But I can promise that I'll be around to make sure your future is much more pleasant. No one will be touching you any way you don't want them to ever again.

He grinned at her and ran his fingers through her hair, moving the strains away from her face.

is there anything I can get you? Maybe I can find you some water, or food?
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 3:01 am

Gently rubbing her back with his uninjured hand, a smile hinted at his lips when Beth corrected him, telling him that he -is- her happy place. He felt that he had never been that to anyone. Not even his mother, who always seemed so disappointed in up, right up until her last moments. Then she confessed how proud she was. Or, maybe he had just been too rebellious to see. Had tried so hard to block the world out after humanity began to die...

..but now, his heart carried a different rhythm. And his face hurt from smiling so much. The positive energy she gave off certainly did wonders for him.

When she kissed him, his eye slid closed, savoring every sweet moment of it, returning it softly. When the kiss ended, he met her gaze, another soft smile tugging across his lips...

"I found my happy place, too..."
Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 3:12 am

Hearing that she was that for him as well made all those butterflies come back. She was going to ask about his hand. But figure that could be a story for the morning. Enough bad tales had been told between them tonight and she wanted the rest of the night to be nothing but good.

Beth rubbed the tip of her nose against his and kissed him again.

she softly hummed against his lips as the kiss lingered. Her eyes slid close, her fingers tangling in his long hair.

Her happy place just got hundred times happier.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 7:04 pm

She was making it damn difficult to make rational decisions. He wanted this, but the insecurities and the fact that it would hurt someone made him... torn. But she kept teasing, assuring him that it was right.. that everything would be okay. One thing he knew, things rarely turned out okay.. but.. they had this moment and he... needed her...

Daryl rarely made selfish decisions, but his body craved her...

Finally, his palms grabbed her face, lips meeting hers in a deep, heated kiss that indicated his need... his permission, and then a nod for confirmation....

Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 7:17 pm

A soft smile tugged across his lips as she rubbed her nose against his, and then the lingering kiss that was returned softly. He couldn't believe how tonight had turned out. Fist, he had gotten Michonne back, and then Beth. It was easy to forget about the betrayal he felt from Daryl and Michonne and even Glenn for simply breathing.. there would be a lifetime to deal with all that...

For now, it was just him and Beth and this rare, comforting moment,and the hopes that there would be more nights like this.

Nuzzling a kiss against her forehead, he allowed himself to become lost in the comfort of her and his eye slowly closed....
Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 7:33 pm

Beth Shimmied down into the blanket so that her forehead could rest against Carl's chest. feeling the beat of his heart soft sounds of his breathing was soothing. Soon her eyes too were closed.

This time her eyes closed without the visions of horrors flashing through her head. or worries if she would be getting a nightly visit, or taken from her bed.

There were no worries at all.

She hopped that man that took her away from the town was still around, she really needed to thank him.
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 7:18 am

She... was stripping!!! Look away.... look away...

He knew he should and yet,  Eugene was a deer caught in deadly headlights...

And.. He wasn't certain, but there was an introduction, and 'muscle memory' came into play.. "I'm Doctor Eugene Porter of the Human Genome Project. I work closely  with nine other scientists, dealing with research on how to combat diseases with other diseases...." He told her, so distracted by boobs that, he failed to hear that she wanted him to change, too...

"What I'm saying is... I am of great importance and it would be a travesty if I became a causality...the fact that I.. defense mechanism-ed on my person and you should not dictate my level of value..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 9:28 am

While he went on about who he was Mikko had stripped one of the dead guys and slipped on dry pants and a new shirt. She gathered the man's weapons then walked up to Eugene tucking the gun away. She stared him down for a second then grinned.

You don't seem that important to me. That line ever really work on anyone? Clearly she didn't believe anything he said. And if he wanted to walk around in piss pants then that was up to him.

She then spotted a little stuffed creature in his pocket, a monkey of some sort. She quickly nabbed it and held it to her.

Awwwww it's so cute! So cuuuuuuuuute! You sure you don't want to change pants? She nuzzled the the thing then still holding on to it went to continue collecting things so they could get out of there.
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 12:43 am

Eugene finally pushed himself up, a little taken aback by the fact that she said he didn't 'look' important...

"I can assure you that looks are not everything, Miss..." And then, she took his stuffed companion. There was a feeling of anxiety due to the stuffed anima being his only 'friend' for months, but... did he really need to argue with a woman who had red eyes and could probably kill him? He would just have to steal it back sometime down the line.....

"That.. is a Grimbly Gunk. Mr. Grimbly Gunk even though he does not possess male or female parts. I.. took him during a raid on the Sanctuary. I felt he would be a fitting companion, and that he has been. He is no Abraham Ford, but beggers cannot be choosers..."

And when she once again asked about pants, he gave a small nod, looking around at the men and trying to find someone the right size. Though, dreading actually removing clothes from a dead human being...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 1:00 am

Mikko started to pack everything on one of the ATVs including the stuff that Eugene had. The guy sure did talk strange. she wasn't sure it he was trying to make himself sound smarter then he was, or if, just maybe, that really was the way he spoke. She shoved the monkey down the front of her pants, with just it's arms and head sticking out.

Now it's a crotch monkey! Crotch, monkey! That funky monkey!

She sang as she swayed her hips making the little creature's arms swing around.

Lucky you, you just made a new friend. she told him and laid a kiss on his cheek. Now hurry up. got places to go. You can stay with me tonight. I live at Wayne mall. In the nicest hotels ever. owned by Batman. Very swanky.

Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 12:47 pm

There was an overwhelming level of anxiety as Mikko shoved his Grimbly down the front of her pants, then made him 'flail' around. And.. there was.. arousal...

Trying to avert the sight, there was no veiling the wide eyed expression as she pressed an unexpected kiss against is cheek.

" ...thank you for that. Perhaps that will break me out of my fight or flight mode- which I can assure you would have been 'flight', as I do not risk cutting my life considerably short by taking chances. The fact that I was surrounded by the Saviors sends up my red flag that I have exceeded my limit for risk-taking today, perhaps even for the remainder of said year. Which, if my calculations are correct, we are in late November." And a shrug of his shoulders as he finally targeted a pair of pants. "Give or take.." And he began stripping the corpse of his lower coverings, just before the body became reanimated with a low groan. Fortunately the Walker would not be getting up, due to his legs being snapped after he had fallen of his ATV and the wheels caught him just right. Still, that did not stop the almost feminine shriek as the 'Doctor' fell back onto his ass, the momentum of the fall freeing the britches.

"In my defense.. I was not expecting that.." He told his new friend, and without further ado, slid out of his wet pants, covering himself enough to remove his soiled underwear, then slid into his dry ones.

Finally pushing himself up, he gave a nod at Mikko, hearing what she had said about the Wayne Mall. He had heard about it, but thought it was a building constructed in Batman's honor. Because he didn't really exist, right? Everyone just assumed that Bruce and Batman were one and the same....

"I will follow you on a separate ATV. I do not know what equipment Bruce has at his disposal, but we are in the middle of an apocalypse. Abandoning perfectly operational machinery of the transportation variety would be entirely unwise. And. I'm smart." With a nod, he mounted the other ATV and cranked it up, hoping he wouldn't fall off the thing the moment it took off....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 2:46 pm

Mikko had done so much eye rolling at this man she was sure her eye balls were going to roll out of her head. She hopped on the ATV and started that one as well then drove slowly next to him.

If you have to keep telling me you're smart. It's probably a lie. She gave him a wink then motioned for him to follow. She really hopped that he didn't hurt himself on the way to the mall.

She drove off out of the woods and onto the street, they would be out in the open but would get to their destination faster. She would have seen how fast she could push the ATV but didn't want Dr. strange to crash and burn.

Once they were pulling up at the mall she slowed down and pulled into the open gate that no one had bothered to closed and of course there weren't any guards out. Bruce put a lot of faith into the building itself protecting them. No thought of what would happen if someone was outside, got bit and ran inside and didn't tell anyone. Or if Negan's men decided to come in undercover. Unless he had a mind reader in there scanning people all the time...

Mikko parked and turned off the engine.

Welcome home! Help me get your things inside.

She took a few a things and let him grab the rest then headed inside and up to her room.

Once at the door she gave a loud knock on the door. Wade! Let me in! I have a guest so cover up!
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 6:36 pm

Digger swung open his door and stood butt ass naked in his doorway. A very grumpy possibly drunk look on his face.

Would ya shut it!? Some people ar'trying to sleep round here!

He looked at Mikko and Eugene and back to Mikko then a grin played on his face.

Though...If ya bloke don't answer. I wouldn't mind ya company.
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 8:58 pm

One of the groups that ran off to hunt down the women that escaped came back just as another woman was about to be sentence to death. Negan stopped and hopped down from the platform to meet up with he scouts.

Well?

We followed the tracks. they faded out close to the mall. Our best guess is that they're there. We scouted the area around the building. No guards, No traps. Doesn't look like they're worried too much about attacks.

Can't be too careful. For now we'll send a message. I need rope, fuel, paint, and something to paint on. A lot of it! Load it up! Lets go!

Everyone quickly went into action to gather the things needed. Negan went back to his wives and stared them down. Thinking. He picked two of the living women and the one that he had already killed. take the rest of them back to the house. He told to whoever was standing close by.

The chosen women were dragged off the platform and tied to the back of a four wheeler.

When everyone was ready, Negan led the way to the mall. The screams of the woman being dragged behind could be heard over the noise of the engines.

A half mile from the mall Negan cut the engine and the group went by foot the rest of the way.

The women were hung by their necks from trees that were in front of the mall. One woman lived to make it to the mall, and sadly had the horror of being hung to death. A large sign was erected inside the mall grounds. Return my women and child a simple message laced with threats.

Before leaving. Negan had two of his people go inside. a couple. Or, two that could pose as a couple. Spy on the inside.

Negan and The rest left for the night....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 7:57 pm

Mikko stopped knocking and looked over at Boomerang. The man was clearly drunk, but he was walking towards them. He was cute, but she was not in the mood. With a polite smile, she pushed him away with a no thanks. But he came back this time doing some kind of pelvic thrust at her. Mikko sighed and rolled her eyes.

I promise others are a lot less crude. She told Eugene.

With a quick kick to Boomy's balls, he was doubled over in pain. He couldn't even produce sound.

If yer really a doctor, you might want to make sure his balls are still attached. She said giving the australian another hard kick. If yer still there in the morning I know what's for breakfast. Her words were sing song as she went back to her door and banged on it again. Wade Winston Wilson! Wake up and open please!
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 8:59 pm

Wade couldn't suppress the happy tears. He tackled her to the bed, pressing a series of kisses al over her face and neck, then buried his face between her boobs. "God, how I've missed you..." And finally looked up to press a kiss against her lips. "And... you too.." He teased, but then came the question. So caught up in his excitement, he had forgotten about Mikko.... oh boy....

"There's a lot we need to talk about.." He told her with sincerity. "I thought.. I thought you were dead, V..."
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 9:15 pm

Vanessa laughed at his antics and returned every one of his kisses. Then there was the banging at the door. She was hoping that Mikko would be out longer, maybe get shot in the head or something. No she was out there yelling. Least she didn't have a key to get in.

Then Wade confessed that there was indeed things that they needed to talk about. she gave a little pout and nodded her understanding.

I'm guessing the woman screaming to be let in is what we need to talk about. I'll go let her in.

V slipped from Wade's embrace and headed to the door.

She opened it and making sure Wade wasn't looking gave Mikko an evil glare. Yes?

Mikko was taken back by the woman answering and not Wade, but not one to let that bother her. She took Eugene's hand and led him inside, pushing pass the woman.

Wade! I want you to meet my new friend, Eugene. He's a doctor! Of some sort.Eugene, Wade is my fiancée. She said growling out the words to the woman.

V smiled in a not so polite way. That's nice...

Mikko had set her things down and was already reaching for her gun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next