Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+25
Captain Boomerang
loventrice Dixon
Lazarus King
Deadpool
Lexi Davis
Mikko McKinnon
Eugene Porter
Maggie Rhee
Carl Grimes
Michonne
Daryl Dixon
Glenn Rhee
Raphael Hamato
Wonder Woman
Beth Rhee
Negan
Shen Hamato
Clark Kent
Lilo and Stitch
Lois Lane
Melissa Andreas
Lydia McKinnon
Leonardo Hamato
Batman
Erica Martins
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 1:44 am

'V' Kissed him back and wrapped her arms around him. wasn't everyday...Ever! She was called so many nice names. It was really nice. The kisses were amazing, Not all gross as she always imagined it would be. Yeah she could get use to this.

With a sweet smile she placed another kiss on his lips.

I love you too,Sexy.

Maybe she didn't mean the words as strongly as he did. But, She liked him. It was a start.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 1:52 am

Lexi was glad to have him close once again, and certainly didn't want him to be uncomfortalbe.And she knew. He could not be comfortable wearing his clothes to bed. "You... you can get comfortable, Laz..." She told him, snuggling close. "If I was afraid of you, I would not let you close. But... I know. You are one of the food ones, and... this is why I trust you. Please. Make yourself comfortable." She told him, and reached over Kai to help him remove his shirt, leaving the pants up to him and trusting that he was wearing boxers under there...

"Once that bag runs out, I should be good. I only accepted it as a precaution. I knew I was dehydrated... but not dangerously so. And once I'm back on my feet, I will help you provide for this place. I have medical training... I can help out there as well. We... we can make this work." She smiled at him, hopeful. "And we will find your Blonde and make sure she is okay. And My Asian. I know they are.. I have a gut feeling. We are all part of something much bigger than ourselves... and this is why... this is why we survive."

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 8:57 pm

Laying there was quite boring, and boy did this man snore! However! he did turn over on his other side exposing his party in the back hair to her. Lucky for her he was a pretty heavy sleeper, or she was just an expert at sneaking around, like a ninja! Or a fox! Or a ninja fox! Which would be so much sexier then a ninja turtle in her opinion.

with her weapons in hand, she slipped back in bed and spooned her bed mate under the covers. she waited some moments, making sure he was still sleeping...And then went to work.

She took small sections of hair and carefully braided it. It couldn't be a tight braid, she didn't want to pull and wake him. she then secure the braid with a small neon colored rubber band. She would continue to do this until all of his hair was braided, adding small colorful beads here and there....
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 9:03 pm

Well if she insisted and it seemed like she did. He took off his shirt and folded it before laying it on the table on his side of the bed. He would keep his pants on for now. He was wearing boxers, but didn't want her to think he was trying to move too quick on her or anything. He was really self conscience about that.

After he was more comfortable, he once again had his arm around her and was holding her close, Also his free hand laid on Kai rubbing his back in circles.

then I will trust your gut feeling. I'll also talk to Bruce about security, I noticed right away this place is lacking that. I don't care who he says he is. Enough enemies get in here, Batman or not, He wont be much help.It's best to prevent that before it happens.
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 10:18 pm

Smiles at Diana, "It was wonderful to see you as well, and yes we should catch up later." Watching her leave. Glances back at Clark, "would you like me to see the doctor again..."
Looks right into his blue eyes. Can tell he's healing well caresses his face.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 11:00 pm

With Kai safely between them, Lexi had no fear that he would roll off the bed, otherwise he would be safely in the beautiful crib that Laz had gotten for him. She rested her head against Laz' chest, lulled by the rhythmic beating of that big, beautiful heart. Despite what she had been through, obviously she could still be close to him. He wouldn't hurt her, he had already proven that. He was nothing like Negan, or the higher ranking males of the Whisperer tribe that had used her...

The bed and soft sheets, coupled by his comfort certainly put her at ease. She felt.. safe. A feeling she had not experienced since this whole mess started.

"Yeah. I think he has a thing or two he could learn from the people here.. " She agreed, nodding tiredly. "He needs security for sure. A better system." She smiled. "You're really comfy."

Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 11:13 pm

Laz too felt as ease and relaxed. And she wasn't trying to eat his heart or steal his things, or kill him for his organs or whatever other insane thing his mother always told him about women. It really was amazing he grew up as normal as he did.

He gave Lexi a squeeze and tried his best to muffle a yawn. he didn't want to admit that he was tired in case she wanted or needed to stay up and talk more. He could stay awake if she needed to get things off her chest. But this bed and these soft sheets and the room wasn't freezing, he was with a beautiful woman and the sweetest child.

It was WAY too soon to be getting attached. But, too late for that. Even if Lexi found some other guy, he would always be there for her and Kai. He already knew he would gladly die for them. Hell he already risked his life for them.

He didn't see Lexi as a victim anymore. Just because she wanted to be close and maybe she was still scared and hurting and who knows what emotion. She wasn't the victim he saved. Now all he seen was a strong woman who did things and went through things that others would have never been able to live through. The woman was warrior.

And he was more then honored to fight beside her.

Thanks. You're...really beautiful. He returned the smile.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 11:14 pm

Laying her back against the couch, Wade's lips traveled from hers, down the length of her neck, lavishing her body as he positioned himself between those long, glorious thighs......

.......Fade.....
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 11:22 pm

Clark would have told Diana that she was not interrupting, but she was already gone. Now alone with Lois, his concern was obvious. His eyes slid closed as she caressed his face, having missed her loving touches while he was imprisoned at the CDC.

"Yes, I think you should get checked out..." He told her. "I will go with you..."
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 11:38 pm

Lexi's eyes began to flutter, indicating that if he was tired.. it would be okay to rest. She wouldn't be holding out much longer...

Hearing his compliment earned a soft smile. It had been awhile since anyone told her she was beautiful.It seemed she had spent a lifetime roaming the forest, adorned in Walker hide and guts to mask her smell....

"Aw, thank you..." And she leaned up long enough to press a soft kiss against his cheek, then resumed resting her head against his chest. "You're not so bad yourself. I can't believe... you've never had a girl... I think that's sweet.... and... any girl would be lucky to have you..."
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 11:45 pm

Laz smiled at the kiss. Her lips were so soft. If were a braver man he might have tried to make a move and give her a small kiss on the lips. But when it came to women, he was not a brave man. He was pretty damn proud of himself for not having made a fool of himself yet. Unless he had and she just didn't bring it to his attention.

Finally he let his eyes close after making sure Kai was in a spot that he wouldn't get squished by them.

At her words he let out a small chuckle.

Any girl uh? He asked with a yawn. This time not bothering to try and hide it. Well...As far as I'm concern you can consider yourself lucky then.

You know...If you want...

AHHHHHHHHHHHH what did he just say!? That was so lame! He never ask a girl out and the first time he does THAT was how he does it!? Oh yeah, now he remembered why he stood single.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 12:28 am

Raphael Hamato wrote:
The hours had ticked by, and there were little signs of life from the Red clad Turtle. Only the shallow beats of a heart that had slowed to conserve, tapping into his reptilian traits. Each breath shallow, and the occasional twitch of his new robotic hand. His physical form seemed mostly dormant, but his mind was anything but quiet.

The nightmares plagued him. Every single fear he ever had, played out before him in such gory detail. His worst fear, losing his family. And when the outbreak took their world, he feared losing them in the worst possible way...

But fate had tried to take him, instead. As he fought to defend their new home. To protect his family, and the people here. Even as unconsciousness spared him now, he could 'feel' the zombies as they tore into his flesh, ripping his fingers and hand down to bone.....

Metallic fingers twitched as his heartbeat increased, breathing becoming heavy and his one good eye rolling violently beneath A twitching eyelid...

And finally, his intact eye snapped open, accompanied by a blood curling scream as the lines of his nightmares and reality were blurred, and so was his vision. It only added to the mass confusion, making him combative, thrashing in the tub as he fought violently to push himself up....
Raphael Hamato wrote:

rp log 'Turtle Den' wrote:
Log.

Donatello: Explaining to a worried Master Splinter and April, and irritated looking Casey and excitable Mikey the scene involving Bruce in fuller complete detail, the argument and veiled threats. The stupid mans total disregard for their familial bonds, the help they provided for this place or Donatello's expertise in the area of their care and for that matter his offer to help with the vaccine -

His frustration,anger and tiredness in his voice.

" I... am sorry to say it dad but I think our living here will be temporary at best. Maybe help them get settled then find somewhere else of our own - or go home to the Lair." He sighs.

Splinter: He listened, nodding. He frowns, [/color]" That is troubling to hear, even after you made it clear anything designed for humans would not work on us.... Sadly I think you are correct. When well enough and your brother adjusts to his arm and eye we may have to think about moving on."[/color] He agrees - a sigh thinking about it. At the very least being back home would be great. Though it was possible they may have to look to other possibilities. "Somewhere else away might be the go. We can talk about that mo-"

Mikey: He was listening.

And frowning - and knew by Casey's expression they both had the same thoughts. Daring the Batman to try something without a fancy suite and his gear to protect him, he'll find them harder opponents than humans or supers or mutants without said suit, toys and gear. He went to boast out loud this then caught sight of Raph moving, "Raph?!" cutting across whatever April had been about to add "Raphie!" gleeful but - but...

[color:00d3=DAA520]April: What ever she had been about to say was cut off by Mikey  and she glances over - her first instinct was to step closer to the clearly disorientated thrashing distressed Raph and try to sooth -

Casey: "No no - Let Don and Splinter do that love." Casey catches April around the midriff knowing from a few experiences years ago of Raph waking - it was not pretty, and possibly safer for those that could handle his swings to get close first.

Donatello: He went to suggest some possible new homes - after meeting Lilo earlier he had a couple of possibles in mind - however Raph!!

He hurries forward shoving lightly against Mikey, " Not now Mikey - Dad and I will handle this though will need Leo - go get him Mikey, now - and hurry..." he says fast to Mikey knowing he was excited and pleased their brother was actually showing signs of life now but it would be hard to try soothing Raph if Mikey was also trying to snuggle him!

"Go, he should be at or coming back from that meeting if he was even allowed in, so go!" He moves closer to Raph as Casey and April draw back and reachs out a hand to place on Raph's shoulder restraining him a little, "Raph, Raph?! hey it's Donnie," He hoped Mikey would hurry up with Leo! as much as Leo and Raph got on each others nerves and generally argued more their leaders voice and soothing presence as well as Splinters hopefully would help their brother calm quickly so he didn't make the healing and connections happening with the new hand go wrong... or injure his eye further. "It's okay Raph," and it was for the moment.

Splinter: He caught Donatello's words, "Yes Michelangelo make haste Leonardo will want to be here." He insists and hurries closer moving to help place a hand on his biggest sons other shoulder, " Calm Raphael, we are all here." And he casts after Michelangelo, yes they would all be there!

Mikey: Go get Leo - excited and reluctant to leave but under Donnie's strict tone he stood, stumbled out of the bathroom and then rushed across the floor to the door grabbing at the handle his yell of "Leeeeooooo -!!"

rp log 'Chit Chat' wrote:
Log.

Leonardo: Wow. Okay, so Leo wasn't expecting that kiss at all. He blinked in surprise, not returning it right away because he didn't know how to respond. Sure, the girl was really pretty and he liked talking to her, but...he did NOT expect this! He did manage to get his mind in sync with his actions and gave her a quick one in response. After that, he grinned goofily at her. "What was that for?" he wondered out loud. She kissed him. She KISSED him! And Leo had no idea why. After the initial shock wore off, he caught the rest of her words, his own response much quicker this time. "Stay with me," he told her with a small blush then elaborated on his concerns. "Uh, I mean, would you like to stay with me? After recent events, I don't think you should be alone." Which was very true since Bruce had given him such an uneasy feeling all day. Would she even be safe around that man anymore since she stood up to him for Leo? It was definitely a concern to Leo now. Especially the more he thought about it.

Erica: If he was surprised she kissed him, Erica was equally so the big blue eyed turtle managed to return it to her. Though his goofy looking grin made her giggle as he draws back and she smiles, " Your blue eyes remind me of pretty... very pretty waters of the beach. Also you have a cute blush," she was about to try another way of gently putting he could refuse her offer and leave her here at her door, however it seemed he had other plans. Hand still on his arm she blinked at him an amused sort of grin in place and she was tempted to tease him about staying with him, buuut. Bruce. She didn't know what to think the man had at least gotten her and Carl to care, but then acts like their all over reactive idiots for being cautious and a dictator... " I... I..." She hesitates, "was planning on making you stay with me - flirt a lot - tempt you..." She chews her lips, "you have a point about Bruce, doesn't seem the kind of man... But better safer than sorry... but would I be intruding?" She asks watching Leos face - he really did blush adorably.

Leonardo: Her words continued to make Leo blush, especially after her compliments. "Thanks, I...thank you." He grinned again then cleared his throat. He could tell she was flirting with him already, which was a completely foreign concept for Leo. But he did like it. He chuckled and gave her and hand a gentle squeeze. "You were, huh?" Of course it was obvious and Leo wanted to know more. Why she was so attached to him and other things. When she asked if she would be intruding, Leo was quick to answer again. "No, no not at all. I have a feeling it will be pretty quiet in there since my brother hasn't woken up yet." He sighed heavily. He was still worried about that. Imagine his surprise when he arrives to his room. But, even if Raph did wake up, it wouldn't change Leo's invitation he offered to Erica. He really would feel better if she stayed with him. He would offer her the most comfortable spot, of course. Leo could accommodate himself with a different sleeping area - if he even went to sleep that night.

Erica: She hesitated more hand being squeezed her own fingers twitching and fluttering against his much larger ones. Her eyes took in his blushing other hand reaching up and brushing his cheek with free hand fingers "mmmm so pretty green, Luke a tropical green, even... You smell like a beach, a bit of leather, in sense ... some salty sweat." She was indeed flirting, and maybe hoping to make that blush deeper playfully grinned, "would I be in your bed?" Stepping closer clearly deciding, her fingers wrapping around his and squeezing back, " okay, I will stay with you - thanks"

Leonardo: Leo leaned into her caress, briefly closing his eyes. He loved her words. Heck, he loved the sound of her voice. When she asked if he would give her his bed, his eyes opened again to meet hers. "Yes. It's all yours." Yep, he would sleep on the floor if he had to, as long as she was comfortable. She was the one that mattered. And she was hurt. She definitely took priority over him as far as his bed went. "Thank you. And you're welcome," he said, smiling sincerely, grateful she didn't argue with him. He really didn't have a reason other than some concern for her to invite her to stay with him. But, he could tell she wanted to be close to him. And he was fine with that - more than fine. Leo didn't intend to do too much with her except maybe talk to her after she rested.

Erica: A chuckle and her hands left his briefly to brush her blond braid tail over her shoulder - the act innocent enough and also one calculated to check her backpack strap and bow string along with quiver could be felt in place, " all mine... But I could only take up half surely? You can fit," she keeps up the playing tease hand returning to his, "okay I am packed - lead the way." A grin, "let's hope for good news on getting back to your rooms and no more crazy Bruce," she had forgotten he patched up side and though there was gnawing ache of hunger in her belly she could find something in the turtles room to sate that ... That was a naughty thought! She hoped the slightly naughty thought did not make a naughty grin on her face. Ready to be taken back to his family and the room.

Leonardo: Leo smiled at her. "Well, of course I could fit, but I don't want to make you uncomfortable." Except Leo was pretty certain it was him that would feel uncomfortable sharing a bed with a girl. Especially one that he just met that day. When she said she was ready, he offered her his arm again. "It's this way," he told her with a nod of his head in that direction. He smiled as he lead her to his room - with the rest of his family in it. This made Leo a bit anxious since he would be bringing a girl back to his room. He didn't want them to ask too many questions.

Erica: Her fingers slid along his skin again nails lightly at his scales enjoying the feeling of them, "I was going to seduce you, I think I would be making you uncomfortable," she giggles of course recalling where his room was but being led none the less and enjoying the walk - it was not that far she knew she picked up on his nerves and she stepped in quit steps, "are you.. sure this is okay?" If that's what he was nervous about, "or is the worry about your brother - I am sure... From what yous said yous got to him in time so he shouldn't turn." She was upbeat about that.

Leonardo: Leo chuckled softly. "Right." He was blushing again from his own mind turning a little...naughty on him. Of course he would never force himself on this girl - or any girl for that matter. Her words did comfort him somewhat, once again reminding him that what he did probably saved Raph's life. He smiled softly at her. "Yeah. I did." He wanted to thank her for that reassurance so he lightly pressed a kiss to her cheek. "Thanks."

Erica: a squeeze! "Eeeee you so cute blushing - then he kissed her cheek and she turns head catching his lips, " your welcome, I wish I could offer more than hope alone but maybe it will lift your spirits," she winks squeezing his hand they were close to his room though unlike he could not hear the fluffy of feet that would be Mikey's.

Leonardo: And Leo wasn't expecting another kiss, but he wasn't as shocked this time around. He also was quicker to return it - only a chaste one, though. "You have done plenty. Thank you." He returned her hand-squeeze and smiled. However, it wasn't long before he heard footsteps on the other side of the door and he sighed. "You ready? It could get a bit wild on the other side of this door," he warned in a gentle whisper.

Erica: "you are a quick learner" Erica teased in a whisper as the kiss ended grinning, her hand in his still and a little unsure about how to respond to his warning, "what do you -?" Her question died as the door swung open wide and out in a rush came a blur of green with a strip of orange!

Mikey: tailing away and all but knocking the girl aside in his excited rush,
"Raphs waking! Raphs waking!" He was all up in Leos personal space grabbing at hands - the girls caught between their bigger ones dragging at his brother
"he's a but panicked Don trying to restrain him but he's waking!"

Erica: if they had not been holding hands she would have stumbled or fallen back - and now caught between very strong hands! ... Mikey was very excitable.

Leonardo: As well as Leo knew his brother, he was not prepared for Mikey to practically run into him in his excitement. However, his annoyance melted away the moment Mikey told him that Raph was awake! "What?" His eyes were as wide as saucers and then he looked at Erica and smiled brightly. "He's awake!" Then he carefully detangled Mike from Erica and then took her hand again and lead her inside the room. He let her hand go and quickly made his way to the bathroom to see for himself. "Raph!"

Still feeling like this was not right and blushy from her exchange with Leo and amused by Mikey's haste, glad for the brothers their one with the huge pretty shell was waking and hoping for good news Erica closes the door behind them watching Leo go and glancing at the beds and deciding to make herself comfortable on the couch. After Food!!

She moves to the cupboards to check out what was there and make something for every one to eat.[/b][/color]
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 9:28 pm

Lexi picked up on his awkwardness and knew the poor guy was probably mentally face palming. She muffled a chuckle, not wanting to make him uncomfortable. Instead, pressed a kiss against his chest, just above his heart...

"Then I truly am lucky." And she certainly felt that way. Despite what had happened to her, she had gotten her son back. She had survived and... had gained a friend that had the potential to continue changing her life for the better.

Sparing him a soft smile and after making sure that Kai was sleeping comfortable, she rested her head against him once again...

"Goodnight, my Knight in shining armor. Tomorrow holds a new beginning..."

Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 11:33 pm

Laz relaxed when she simply chuckled, and even that she tried to hide. Her small laughter was sweet, and brought a smile to his own face. her kiss brought goosebumps all over his skin and his heart beating a bit faster. she was so pretty, and kind, and sweet, and pure, and he could tell that she had an angel's soul. It was a horrible shame that she had gotten mixed up with such evil.

At her words his smile brighten and he gave her squeeze.

he too made sure Kai was in a safe and comfortable spot for the night. then closed his own eyes after kissing Lexi's head.

Goodnight, beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 5:00 pm

When no one responded in what it seemed like hours the teen took matters into her own hands and started to wheel herself out of the room. She had to find something first to fix up her legs then gather supplies to leave this place there was a bad group nearby and she couldn't be sure that they wouldn't attack again. As it was she had no protection from Bebop anymore he was gone and she couldn't trust Toad as far as she could throw him. Opening the door she wheeled out and into the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 8:00 pm

Raphael was in an intense state of panic. The pain, coupled with his vision completely gone and the robotic hand that spun, fingers clinching and releasing.. it was sensory overload. The head trauma from the blast had temporarily disabled his vision in his 'good' eye, the other unsalvageable. Confused as to his surroundings, he wanted to flee, but then he heard Donnie's voice....

"Donnie??!" And his good hand blindly reached, needing to feel some form of contact to know the voice wasn't his imagination. Slowly, he functioning eye took in the blurred silhouette of his brainy father and Father, and then Mikey before his little brother sprinted off to find Leo...

"What... why can't I see?!" He asked, unsteady tone laden with panic as his legs gave out from beneath him and he fell back into the water, his shell cracking the tub. Fortunately it would still serve its purpose and hold water, as long as another mishap of equal proportions didn't occur.

Heart pounding wildly within the confines of his chest, he struggled to steady his breathing. His good hand finally reached up to survey the damage to his eye just as Leo and Mikey returned....
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 3:32 am

Leo heard the 'thud!' as Raph's shell made contact with the tub, making a sickening cracking sound.  Leo was by his side in a flash and laid a hand on his shoulder.  "Raph, it's us.  Just calm down."  Inside, Leo was panicking himself, but he couldn't let his brothers (especially Raphael) see it.  It felt like cutting Raph's arm off all over again.  Only this time, Leo didn't have that nauseating feeling - it was just extreme worry that Raph had injured himself in his fall.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 5:28 am

Donnie left it to Mikey and Leo to catch hands and hold them his hands gently getting between Raphael's and his still injured eye. "We're all here Raph, me and Mikey and Dad, and Leo, Casey and April too." He reassures smiling at Leo glad he was back, intensely curious but whatever he had or had not heard he could ask their leader later. "try to breath calm bro your new hand - seems you have some controlover it already but it still needs time.

"Vision should return soon - in one eye... the other i still got to treat."
He felt guilty this was not done but now Raph was awake and aware and certainly looked strong enough he could assess damage properly once the brother in red calmed fully and this time without the sense of urgency afford Raph at least some decision in what happen to his vision on this side.

Splinter came closer. "Yes we are here my son, we have been most worried for you." He sits balancing carefully on the bath edge tail dropping lightly against his rogue sons plastron for comfort.

"Yeah we here dude, - though April and I now you are awake might go make up some beds in the room so we can stay here closer to you." the tall vigilante pipes up relieved as any of them Raph as awake, but knowing Raph and his bros, dad, would need a moment or two of none April fussing and his lame jokes to catch up. Annnnd they did have to bring beds in so that lunatic would not find any easy way in.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 5:38 am

Mikey as curious but not that much bout the girl - though as he made his way to the bathroom he pokes his head around the edge and points at her. "Something soupy thanks, bros need something soupy." Normally he would trust none to his area -

the KITCHEN!!!! *fanfare*

being the naked chef and all.

Though last time he tried cooking naked his brothers tackled him and forced a giant pink mumu over his head!!

Still right now the kitchen was not his concern in the least. So the pretty little blond Leo brought home could make herself useful he hoped.

He hurries in mostly closing the door as Casey announces he and April would step back for a few moments and edges around them hurrying to Raph all but refraining from jumping on him - just. 'RaphieRaphieRaphie - doooon't ever worry me like that again bro!" he speed talks between Leo and Donnie catching his brothers searching hand and squeezing it.
Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT
Shen Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 6:26 am

Chuckling April nods at Casey - good thinking best they were all close, though she moves forward wriggling amongst the huge brothers and little but deceptively strong and agile Splinter kissing Raph's head. "yep had us all so worried, we'll not go far," she promises the big tough guy with the soft shell patting Leo's shoulder, squeezing it he had to be the most worried and so unsure having cut Raph's arm himself.

She moves back out of the way so she and Casey go go organize beds. well enough for big turtles and Splinter to sleep on in this one room, that would been some beds from the other rooms, but best they stay together with the Batmn proving himself to be something they had to watch for not someone they could trust.

Shame. Shame on him.

~

Erica gave Mikey a thumbs up and begins searching through the cupboards finding tins of tomato finding dried jerky and tin vegies and begins making a sort of minestrone soup with these and two cups of pasta. She worked quietly the smells of the cooking beginning to waft....
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 10:24 pm

Raph was in a panic, heart hammering against his plastron as he struggled to make sense of it all. It was slowly coming back to him. His arm, being stripped to the bone by the undead. The explosion that knocked him back.... and.... his brothers. Leo, the look on his big brother's face as he prepared to remove his arm....

....then, darkness....

But by some miracle, he had woke, and not as one of the undead. Somehow, he had been spared. And he knew, it was Leo's quick thinking, and surely Donnie's medical treatment afterwards. He was in excruciating pain, and the blindness had him in a state of panic, but the sounds of his family's voices began to ease him. He felt their touches and reassuring words, and... April and Casey were here, too... they were all safe. Everyone he loved was okay. That knowledge, and the fear of his ordeal caused warm tears to burn at the back of his good eye.

Then, the excited tone of his youngest brother cut through the haze....

"Mikey??" His wandering hand was quickly taken up by his little bro, and Raph grabbed it , pulling Mikey against him in a tight hug. Normally his baby brother annoyed the snot out of him, but right now... their voices were his saving grace.And, he needed the physical contact..

"I'm..I'm glad yer all okay..."
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 3:42 am

"accck! !" there was two ways to handle a Raphbear hug, try to fight it and fart... Or go with it.

Mikey choose going with it and snuggled, he couldn't fart now anyways tail wagging away madly with his glee, auishing Raph back
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 1:25 am

Leo moved out of the way when Raph grabbed Mikey to hug him. It was a touching scene, for sure. It made Leo smile to see those two getting along. And it was also a huge relief that Raph was with them again. Heck, he was tempted to hug Raph himself.

Maybe later...
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 8:16 pm

.....But later wasn't quick enough. Still snugging Mikey with one arm, his robotic arm reached out, fingers groaning in protest and uncoordinated but attempting to snag an pull any hesitant to pull family or friends in for a hug....

Normally not the overly affectionate type, his mishap ad left him feeling a little sentimental and they were the biggest reason he had put it all on the line. This community as a whole, sure.... but his love for them dictated the hard decisions....
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 11:14 am

A chuckle and Don shifted his weight intentionally to put Leo off balance and in reach of Raph's grasp - and himself. "Oh no!" he says oh so very non convincingly that it was in no way an accident.

Let the tub creak and groan - he knew it had to be tub, their shells had a very distinct way of sounding when they cracked, usually because said shell bearer would swear. Mikey would call forth a random deity and use childish versions of naughty words 'poops' 'sewer apples' - Don himself would sprout and spit out equations in such a way you'd think he swore, Raph went with the good old fashioned FUCK this... or that or screamed some one was gonna die for this... Leo... Donnie could have sworn he growled something less than flattering in Japanese once.

Sides there was some vindictive pleasure in wrecking the pristine tub. It held out though impressively as their weight became a giant turtle pile on. Don churred. Happy churrs, relieved churrs, deep, slow like heart beats... nothing like those that would occur if they were excited in other ways. "When you are ready Raph... I'll clean your good eye... your other... well that unlike... earlier we'll leave up to you, I could possibly get you some vision back with another piece of MetalHead. Or just stitch it closed." voice low and slow not rushing this sentimental good old fashioned turtle pile.

Last edited by Donatello Hamato on Thu May 25, 2017 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next