Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+25
Captain Boomerang
loventrice Dixon
Lazarus King
Deadpool
Lexi Davis
Mikko McKinnon
Eugene Porter
Maggie Rhee
Carl Grimes
Michonne
Daryl Dixon
Glenn Rhee
Raphael Hamato
Wonder Woman
Beth Rhee
Negan
Shen Hamato
Clark Kent
Lilo and Stitch
Lois Lane
Melissa Andreas
Lydia McKinnon
Leonardo Hamato
Batman
Erica Martins
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 2:50 am

The kiss was so unexpected, but wholeheartedly welcomed. Beth returned the soft kiss, placing a hand against his neck as she let it linger. When the moment came to an end the girl was all smiles.

The butterflies in my stomach are all worked up. she told him her face still close to his.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him to her, hugging him close and laying her head on his shoulder, her face nuzzling his neck. This is the best night of my whole life.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 12:20 pm

No fear. No regrets, just driven by what felt right. Something that he felt so sure of, and the fact that Beth did not hesitate or push away proved that his heart was right. He allowed the soft kiss to linger for a moment, his first kiss, and he wanted to savor every second of it. Still, he was mindful to not come on too fast. If things were going to develop between them, he wanted it to be perfect. Though, there was no denying his feelings for her. He had loved Beth for a long time.

His first crush, now possibly becoming more.

Wrapping his arms around her waist, he squeezed her gently, resting his forehead against her head. It was only now that he realized that his heart was pounding, still reeling over that sweet kiss....

"Yeah, my butterflies are going insane, too..." He whispered against her soft hair. Hearing that it made her night the best ever, a small smile stretched across his lips and he gently squeezed her. "Mine, too."
Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 12:40 pm

Beth could have stood there forever with him. But laying down sounded so much nicer. She planted a soft kiss under his ear and pulled away to look at him but kept her arms around him.

Wanna help me pull that bed out? She asked, softly rubbing his back.

She was looking forward to rest, and now, she was looking forward to laying wrapped up in Carl's arms. Feeling, loved, protected, cared for, happy. Maybe it was what Carl called whatever that horse was and who ever owned it a demon. But so far whoever it was had proven to be an angel, saving her and bringing her here. To her family, to Carl.

Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 12:54 pm

And Daryl certainly wasn't used to compliments. Hell, he was so unkept and didn't even try to be desirable, knowing that he would always be the last choice in that aspect. He was a fighter, a warrior. His focus stayed with what he was good at. Though, in those rare moments when the world went quiet, there was that tinge of loneliness.

Giving her hand a soft squeeze, he shook his head. "You... don't have to.." He told her, not wanting her to feel that she needed to leave. She needed this warm water more than him. "But... I don't think we should go out at the same time. You know. Don't want Carl to know we were in heretogether..."
Back to top Go down
Michonne
The Walking Dead
Michonne

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 1:02 pm

And of course those were the things she liked about him. Other then finding him attractive. He was a fighter, a warrior. He new how to survive. She liked that about Rick too. The only difference was, Daryl seemed to hold things together better. Of course, she didn't know how much that was an act. She never pursued Daryl, honestly, because she always thought there was something between him and Carol.

Michonne slipped back on his lap when he took her hand and told her she didn't have to leave.

Yeah. Maybe we should both stay in here until Carl's asleep. She told him resting her forehead against his. I can repay you for that massage.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 1:04 pm

Glenn hoped that Maggie was right. Hopefully someday, Carl would forgive him. He spared a soft, appreciative smile and hugged her gently, nuzzling soft kisses against her cheek.

"Yeah, I think Beth will be good for him." He agreed, and chuckled when she mentioned keeping an eye on them. "Oh, like your father did to us?" He teased. "Passing notes underneath the kiddie table to set up places to 'do it'.." He light heartedly reminded her, running his fingers gently along her ribs. "Maybe.. we should get them some condoms. I mean... I don't think Carl will try anything right away, but.. they're teenagers..."

When she mentioned not teaching him how to lie, he pouted playfully. "So.. what have you gotten away with, hmmm? This is your moment to confess..." He grinned before blowing a raspberry against her cheek....

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 1:13 pm

Are you suggesting that my innocent, flower child, Never kissed a boy little sister would do something so dirty. Never! She squirmed and giggled under his touches on her side. Anyway. I think the boy can manage getting his own condoms.

And I have no confessions. Though the baby might be come out looking like a rabbit.

She was basing her words off an old wives tail that stated women shouldn't become pregnant in front of an animal or else the baby will take on the form of that animal. It was stupid, but she found it amusing. Plus she knew it would confuse the hell out of Glenn which was double amusement.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 5:18 pm

Getting no response from her audience she frowned. Didn't like that one. OH! I got one You would like! She said, and had actually gained a few more 'followers' due to all the noise she was making. She still sat on the very large zombie's shoulders as they shuffled together.

I dedicate this to all my new loyal minions. You my friend... She said patting the obese man's head. I'm going to name you Sparky.

We will have to get you something new to ware though. OK! This song is called Zombie! And I do take request from the audience!

She cleared her throat and spat out so red phlegm, then again, sang like she was waking the dead.

Airborne, sound the air horn
It's a contagion, invasion, rampaging with no vaccination
Six feet down, coming out of the ground
Looks like it's getting around
It's a virus, apocalyptic,
You won't survive this
You can't predict it, hey!

Chaotic, psychotic
Death defying, lifeless logic
It's scary, supernatural
Knock me down, I'm so come-back-able
Not dead, undead, a new creation
Zombie regeneration
Fresh flesh, but I don't need a headshot
Still hot, still rock

Worldwide, infected
I'm back, resurrected
Whole life I remember it fondly
Watch me walk like a zombie

Zombie zombie zombie,
Zombie zombie zombie,
Re-re-reanimated,
Back-back-back-back from the dead

I'm a zombie, who I want to be
Not a wannabe but a zombie
I know, insanity, unattainable, unchainable
Zombie-ance is uncontainable
Run for your-ru-ru-run for your life, what
Bon-Appetite, I got a new appetite
Transformed, be-be-be-be-reborn, uh
Love bites and it's in rare form!!
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 11:26 am

"Mmhmm.. that's exactly what I'm saying. Because the world is trying to die. What better way to combat that than making loooove sweet loooove.." He attacked her cheek with kisses, still tickling until he remembered that she was sore and all of the jerking around probably wasn't good...

"Sorry..." He whispered against her lips before meeting them in a soft kiss.

When it finally broke and she mentioned that the baby may come out looking like a rabbit, he looked at her in total confusion. "Why would he or she look like a bunny??"

Last edited by Glenn Rhee on Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 12:34 pm

All of this affection, something he thought that he would never experience.. it felt.... nice. He wanted the moment to last forever, but she was right. Laying down and snuggling sounded incredible. She was doing wonders at making him forget about the upset he felt towards Daryl and Michonne and even Glenn.

Eyes fluttering as she kissed the sensitive area just under his ear, a small smile stretching across his lips and he nodded...

"Yeah, I got it..." And he reluctantly released her in order to pull out the couch, mindful to avoid using his broken wrist. It would make a nice sized bed for them, and much more comfortable than the cold, hard earth. The last couple of months had not been easy, and anything but comfortable.

He grabbed the blankets and pillows and began fixing it up for them, a smile stretched across his lips. "We'll sleep like Royalty tonight..."
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 12:53 pm

Daryl was not expecting for her to get all up close and personal, but this was  Michonne, after all. And she was being bold.   Her intentions known, and the moment she slipped onto his lap, she would no doubt 'feel' just how much he wanted her. It was hard to hide something like that. Being so sexually worked up, even though he did not want to be. How he wanted to wait and make sure there would be no casualties in their pursuit of happiness.

Blushing from the contact, her scent and warmth and closeness were intoxicating. Sure, he had been close to Carol before, had enjoyed her warmth... had wanted her. But she never acted this aggressively or let her needs be bluntly known... and being shy in that aspect, neither had he....

Trying to catch his breath and steady his hammering heart, he decided to not draw attention to the fact that he was close to impaling her...

He rested his forehead against hers, trying to avoid eye contact, but gave a nod at her suggestion that they stay put until Carl was asleep. At her offer to give him a massage, he hesitated. His back was a series of thick scars. No one had ever seen them, except for his brother.. and his father, who had put them there...
Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 2:23 pm

Beth went to help him with the bed but he seemed to have it handled. She smiled as he made it all nice for them. Oh, thank you kind sir. She kicked off her slippers and wiggled her free toes. She then wiggled under the blankets and lifted up the other side of the blankets for Carl to join her.

Oh, maybe you want to change cloths before laying down. She laid the blanket down and propped her head up on her hand a grin spread over her face as she waited for him to peel his cloths off.

Back to top Go down
Michonne
The Walking Dead
Michonne

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 2:30 pm

Michonne honestly didn't know what to do at this point. He was clearly aroused so was she. But he wanted to wait. If she pushed it and they did anything...Would he regret it? Would he hate her? Blame her for...Hell raping him? She didn't want that.

She wrapped her arms around his head, her fingers tangled in his hair. She kissed the top of his head.

What do you want to do, love?
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 8:34 pm

Maggie broke into a fit of giggles. When he let her go she returned the kiss. It's ok I'm fine.

And there it was! The bunny question. She got a very serious look on her face and took his hands holding them up between them.

Well. Witches. My family was cursed because I ate the witches candy house. And now I'm cursed to give birth to woodland creatures. I'm sorry. But we will love our rabbit child!
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 8:59 pm

Lexi managed to spare Laz a grateful smile, giving his hand a soft squeeze."Thank you." She whispered, finding comfort in the fact that she wouldn't have to go through this alone, or whatever happened after. It was silly to think that they would from an instant relationship. Not the romantic kind, anyway. After seeing her like this, she imagined it would be hard for him to see her as anything but a victim. Which... she was not. After everything she had been through, this was simply her luck running out. It happened to someone, eventually. But.. she was still breathing. Tomorrow was a new day. A new challenge, but a second chance.

When Bruce came in, she self-consciously pulled the blankets a little tighter around her, and once again managed a small grin. A thank you for taking them in, when he obviously didn't have to. And it baffled her that someone in this world was so generous, so trusting, to open his sanctuary to complete strangers.

Hearing his offer, she gave a faint nod. "Thank you..." And at his question, looked at Laz, then gave a nod. Indeed. They would need two bedrooms because she wasn't sure how he would feel having a beaten woman snuggling against him. But she held Laz' gaze, letting him make the call...
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 9:10 pm

The wild love making had put Wade out.. completely out! He was naked, sleeping on his stomach and concealed only by the thick blankets when the 'intruder' entered the bedroom and began trying to wake him. Eyes fluttering softly, her voice was the first thing to register, tugging him back to consciousness. Though sadly, he often heard her... calling to him. Whispering his name. It was a cruel trick, but no matter how many times it happened, his heart gave into it, and tonight would be no different.

Somewhere in his mind, he knew it was simply his heart and mind playing tricks once again. He would come to, and there would be that familiar void. Sometimes he could smell her....

And tonight would be no different. He could smell her, stronger than any of is previous illusions. It caused warm tears to burn at the backs of his eyes as he shifted, expecting to be met with darkness. But much to his surprise, her face was looming over him, causing his eyes to go wide. The lamp's dim lighting illuminating every beautiful feature...

"Vanessa?!" Quickly pushing himself up into a sitting position, his arms quickly wrapped around her, hugging her tightly....
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 9:13 pm

Laz continued to sooth little Kai by patting his back softly. The child's little fingers held on to his shirt as he fell into a peaceful sleep. No thanks needed. I'm just glad I was in the right place to be able to help.

When Bruce came in and offered them a room. He looked at Lexi and realized she was waiting for him to answer about the number of rooms. How was he suppose to answer that? Did she want to share a room with him? No. No way. Not after what she had just went through. then again he was never good at reading women.

We're going to talk that over for a bit if that's ok.

Bruce gave a nod and simply handed them two key cards. telling them which one was for a one bedroom and what one was for the two. The convinence of the two bedroom was not only more room, But had a door that lead right out into the garden. So it was pretty nice.

Bruce then left them.

Laz looked at Lexi and grinned. Sorry, I wasn't sure what you wanted. If you needed space or not. I'll sleep with you if you want. I mean..Not like that. Not that... I mean..Let me start over. Wherever you need me, That's where I'll be.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 9:19 pm

When she took his hands and gave him that serious look, Glenn braced himself for this obviously intense explanation as to why their child would look like a rabbit. The thing with Maggie, she always had a very good poker face... unlike Glenn. Hearing the tale, he could only stare at her for a long moment, concern quickly taking over the mass confusion.

Dropping her hands in a panic, he frantically cupped her face between his palms, giving her noggin a good check over, then freed his hands to thoroughly check her head! He thought Daryl had been quick to catch her when she passed out, but what if she had hit her head?!

"Are you okay? Do you have a headache.. do you feel sick??" He asked as he gently dug through her hair, fingers searching for any bumps or abrasions...

Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 9:23 pm

She smiled brightly at him and hugged wade back tightly. Hearing how happy and excited he was to see her brought an even wider smile to her features. She rubbed his scarred back and buried her face into his shoulder.

Missed you. Sorry I woke you. I was just so eager to see you again, and the girl that left your room gave me the key...

She pulled away a little and looked into his eyes, cupping her hands on his cheeks she kissed him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 9:28 pm

Maggie burst into laughter, she was laughing so hard tears swelling in the corners of her eyes. She grabbed his hands pulling them away from her head and kissed him all over his face.

I'm fine, Goofball! No. The rabbit thing is an old wives tale. That a woman shouldn't conceive in the presence of a wild animal or the child will come out looking like that animal.There's even a true story of a woman in 1800's that shoved bunnies inside of her to trick doctors in her town into believing she was giving birth to rabbits. You worry so much. I love you.

She kissed him deeply and snuggled up against him.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 9:36 pm

Carl was aware that the mall was full of clothes that he could change into. And the room had been stocked before they arrived, but still. It seemed like such an effort and he was used to making due. Honestly, it would take some time to get used to all the luxuries the mall had to offer.  Instead, he peeled off the flannel button up shirt and the white, blood stained shirt that resided beneath, a lop sided grin hinting at his lips when he noticed she was watching.

With his top half completely stripped of clothing, the gun shot scar was visible, and the various surgical scars from where her father had fought so hard to save him. That one didn't bother him, it was the fact that half his face was missing that caused him to be self-conscious. He was thin due to hardships, ribs slightly noticeable whenever he moved a certain way, but hints of muscle in his arms and shoulders.

Moving to his bottom half, he removed his boots and the double layer of socks, the began unbuckling his belt.. but hesitated...

"I can.. leave my pants on. I mean, I'm wearing boxers underneath... just don't wanna.. you know.. make you uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 9:45 pm

This was a niiiiice show! The battle wounds only added to his attractiveness. To her at least. It showed that he was a survivor. That he had been through hell but was still standing. And...The gun shot wound is what bought him the farm in the first place sooooo it was kind of like fate in a way.

When he stopped at his pants she shook her head.

I'm not uncomfortable.But tell me, when did you get so sexy, Carl Grimes?
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 10:02 pm

God, how he wanted her! His body was on fire and it was taking everything he had not to act on his need. Having her so close was not helping the situation, but... he couldn't move away from her, even if he wanted to. She felt.. amazing. Her warmth, her smell, like a drug...

His unsteady hands rested on her hips and slowly worked around to her lower back, caressing. His warm breath caressing her skin as she held him close. He gently nuzzled her shoulder, pressing a soft kiss there...

"I jus' wanna.." Make love to you. That's what he wanted to say, but remembered.. they were doing this right. For Carl, and to insure that the didn't mess up the beautiful friendship they always had...

"I wanna know that yer okay..." And that was an open invitation to talk if she needed to....
Back to top Go down
Michonne
The Walking Dead
Michonne

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 10:17 pm

She shivered at his touches, her hands traveled down the back of his neck, over his shoulder. She then placed her hand under his chin and lifted his head up so that he was looking at her. She gave him a him a little knowing side grin.

I'm okay. I think we both know what we want right now, and we're fighting it. She let his face go but kept his gaze.

I need you. She pressed a kiss against his forehead.

How long could they really sit in the tub like this with out giving in to their needs? How long before Daryl finally gets out the tub, dresses and just waits silently in the bathroom with her for Carl to sleep?
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 10:54 pm

Running had never been Dr. Eugene Porter's specialty, and for good reason. It took maximized effort, and good cardio. Two things that had never been important in his life. His intelligence had always given him a huge advantage in life, and when the apocalypse hit, he preyed on the ignorance of those willing to protect him, all for a chance of a cure.....

...but there was no cure...

And now, there was no Abraham Ford to protect him. He had became separated from his group when Alexandria was attacked. The fact that his skills at killing Walkers were poor at best, hell.. he wasn't even good with firearms- it should have meant certain death. But he had gotten lucky once again. Fate had been a little too kind to him.

Not long after finding himself separated from the small group he had escaped with, Eugene had stumbled across Negan's town, The Sanctuary. At first, he had kept his distance due to the fear of being captured, but after awhile.. days of going hungry, he grew brave. Taking up residence in an old abandoned shed just miles away from the dreaded safe haven, he would often sneak into Negan's town at night, raiding the houses of the unsuspecting inhabitants, helping himself to their food.

At first, he would take just enough that it wouldn't be noticed, but then, greed got the better of him. He would fill his backpack, justifying his actions that if he had enough, he wouldn't have to risk himself on a regular basis. Soon, the greenhouses gardens closest were hit hard, and then. The kitchens of the closest houses...

Unfortunately Eugene was unaware that the town's people had caught onto him. A small group was waiting in hiding tonight when he would make his final 'raid'. He had managed to stuff the cake and lemon cookies into his pack when the kitchen's light flipped on. And then, the great chase began....

Untrained legs struggled with the rough, snow covered terrain, lungs burning from the cruel and cold intake of air. He felt like collapsing, but that would mean certain death. But, they were on him. Unfortunately some of the men has resorted to using ATVs, the sound of their motors causing overwhelming fear and tears. And tears made it hard to see. Try as he may to escape, he soon found himself surrounded, and it seemed the men poured out of nowhere, circling him.

"Yer gonna give back what you took, tubby..." A huge man seethed as he drew close, twirling a metal bar between his fingers...

Eugene tried to form coherent words, but fearful sobs filled where any plea should have been. Instead, he slowly slid the pack from his trembling shoulders and placed it on the ground...

Unfortunately, it wasn't enough. The metal pipe made hard contact with the left side of his face, and the men began to move in....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next