Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+25
Captain Boomerang
loventrice Dixon
Lazarus King
Deadpool
Lexi Davis
Mikko McKinnon
Eugene Porter
Maggie Rhee
Carl Grimes
Michonne
Daryl Dixon
Glenn Rhee
Raphael Hamato
Wonder Woman
Beth Rhee
Negan
Shen Hamato
Clark Kent
Lilo and Stitch
Lois Lane
Melissa Andreas
Lydia McKinnon
Leonardo Hamato
Batman
Erica Martins
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 12:51 pm

Once inside the infirmary, Laz carefully placed Lexi down on one of the beds. When one of the doctors came in, Laz quickly stopped them from taking Kai or undressing Lexi. Instead he asked for warm blankets and told them to please wait behind the makeshift curtain.

Once he had the blankets in hand and the doctor was away. He turned to Lexi.

Is it ok if I hold your little one while the doctors look you over?
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 4:14 pm

Love had gone back to her own room, a place that she didn't visit often unless she needed to hide for some reason. She was in the bedroom looking at the full length mirror. a bit of a change was needed, both in her appearance and just in  general. She had thought of the perfect way to cure her boredom! Take on the appearance of someones lost love and just fuck shit up!

So now she was in front of the mirror and after quickly taking a little peak inside the minds of some of the guys, she decided Wade's lost love would be the best choice. Not only because he seemed to be the only one with a lost love that he didn't know was dead or alive, but it would prove to be the most devistating in the end. Not for her. But for them.

so she had to get this Vanessa woman's look down. Course it would have been years since he seen her. So things didn't have to be exact. But still needed to be convincing.

She wondered how soon she could get Wade to ditch Mikko.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 9:16 pm

When Beth made an attempt to stand, Carl helped her to her feet and helped support her. Hearing her question, he gave a mock look of disbelief. "Even if they are sleeping, I think they would be upset if they didn't get to see you." He tried to assure her. "And there's lots of clothing stores around here. I'm sure we can find you something warm..." Though, the only store he had been to was the sporting goods location to stock up on weapons that would be needed for their battle...

"I think there's a clothing store next door..
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 9:33 pm

Did... Maggie just suggest that he and Michonne... be naked together?! And then Michonne seemed to agree, causing the Hunter's cheeks to flush and he averted their gaze, fidgeting a bit uncomfortably. He was -not- good in these situations, even if they were just teasing...

"I can, um.. take the tub. I don't need nothin' fancy. Michonne can have the hot tub. Then I'll treat ya to some soup. We can catch up then...." With that, he slipped out of the room, only returning long enough to place two bottled waters on the nightstand for Maggie and Glenn, then handed another to Michonne. And once again, he made himself scarce, heading into the bathroom and closing the door behind him....
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 9:37 pm

The arm offering.

Something she had not seen or experienced since all this began. The sheer novelty of it almost had her miss his worried, far away look. Though she did see it - in the middle of glancing up and about to thank him hand sliding into place just before the elbow crook, slow, curiously feeling the skin.

She would not lead off though watching his face and eyes. She took a lot of time watching others, their faces. His scar, like Carl's lost eye, Lilo's mouth, Mikey's smile, Maggie's strength shown by cheek bones, Glenn's soft gaze that did not hide inner iron, Stitch child sized and so alien but so... expressive, Daryl's unkempt rough hair... it was all fascinating, giving hints of the person without dominating her entire view of them. And maybe a little bit of her was always looking, memorizing, features. Something she could look for at a distance so as not to shoot them by accident with her arrows.

For Leo, aside his scar she found his eyes - so blue- and far more piercing than gentle Mikey's. "A true gentleman ... though you are a million miles away." Seeing if he would react to that before moving them off towards her room door - several doors away.
Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 9:37 pm

Beth leaned on Carl wrapping her arms around him. He was right about that. Maggie expecially would be upset if no one woke her to tell her about Beth. But first cloths. She let Carl lead her to a shop, It had what she was looking for, warm cloths.

Picking out a pajama set, she hid behind some racks and changed into the warm night cloths. She slipped on a pair of slippers and came back out to Carl.

Much better. How do I look?

She asked, sounding more cheerful. She gave a slow turn, showing off the blue pajama set with the small yellow moons. nothing fancy. When she lifted her arms it showed a bit of her scars from the burns she had gotten. She didn't notice, or she wouldn't be raising her arms so much.
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 9:42 pm

Wonder Woman wrote:
Hearing Lois' voice Diana gave a smile and hurried to her bedside. Hey! Long time no see. Though as horrible as she felt about it, Diana was a bit upset that Lois was still in the picture as Clark's woman. Such was life, she and Clark simply were not meant to be.

Diana sat on the edge of the bed sensing that Lois wasn't feeling well.

How are you?

Lois smiled brightly at Diana enjoying a familiar face for once other than Clark and Bruce. Goes to hug her greeting her warmly, "I've been alright, and happy that I had friends to get Clark and the others out of that awful place."

Looks at her friend, "What have you been up to?" wonders knowing how adventurous the woman is, "I'm writing a journal of what's going on so that way when live gets back to normal I'll be the first one to write about it so it never happens again. Since I don't have a computer or spell check I've restored to writing by hand." Sighs.
Back to top Go down
Michonne
The Walking Dead
Michonne

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 9:49 pm

That man...I swear... Michonne looked at Maggie and Glenn. Maggie was waving her off to go follow him and Michonne just gave her a look like she was crazy. I just got back and you're already trying to get me laid. A true friend.

Maggie grinned at that and nodded.

He'll freak if I walk in there on him.

Yes! All the more reason to do it. Maggie said with wide eyes.

Michonne took a swig of her water and shook her head. She left the bedroom, closing the door quietly behind her.

Slowly she made her way to the closed bathroom door, she took a few more sips of water, considering the worst that could happen, then, after some time, she walked in the bathroom, closed the door behind her and started to undress.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 10:01 pm

Lexi felt herself being lowered onto one of the beds, its softness a welcomed feeling. The atmosphere was much warmer than what she had experienced moments before. Eyes struggling to stay open, her gaze fixated on Laz. The warmer her body became, the more the pain could be felt. Maybe she wasn't dead, after all. Maybe this messed up world was giving her another shot, and she would face it, because she had her son. Because... Laz had proven there was still good, even in this dying world...

Hearing his question, she hesitated for a moment. Not because she didn't trust him, but it had been so long before either of them had been safe. And here they were... she wasn't sure where 'here' was exactly, but any place had to be better than the Sanctuary.

Finally, she gave a small nod...

"But, you're staying in here... staying with me?" She had never been weak before. Never needed the comfort of a man, but given what she had gone through, the pull towards him was not sexual. It was something deeper. Like her soul was finally home.

Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 10:09 pm

Laz pulled a chair close to her bed and sat down. Yes. I'm going to stay right by your side. I wont leave your sight, I promise. The doctors here need to look you over. Give you some fluids and put some nuriants back into you. So you'll have to take the coat off too. But! I made sure I got you the warmest blankets they had to replace the coat with. and if you're uncomfortable with anything I'll make sure the doctors stop what their doing. Ok?

Laz reached out and rubbed the baby's cheek. Then when she was willing. He took him from her, wrapping him in a fluffy blanket and holding him close. Laz smiled at the baby. Hey little man. What's your name?

Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 10:25 pm

The hours had ticked by, and there were little signs of life from the Red clad Turtle. Only the shallow beats of a heart that had slowed to conserve, tapping into his reptilian traits. Each breath shallow, and the occasional twitch of his new robotic hand. His physical form seemed mostly dormant, but his mind was anything but quiet.

The nightmares plagued him. Every single fear he ever had, played out before him in such gory detail. His worst fear, losing his family. And when the outbreak took their world, he feared losing them in the worst possible way...

But fate had tried to take him, instead. As he fought to defend their new home. To protect his family, and the people here. Even as unconsciousness spared him now, he could 'feel' the zombies as they tore into his flesh, ripping his fingers and hand down to bone.....

Metallic fingers twitched as his heartbeat increased, breathing becoming heavy and his one good eye rolling violently beneath A twitching eyelid...

And finally, his intact eye snapped open, accompanied by a blood curling scream as the lines of his nightmares and reality were blurred, and so was his vision. It only added to the mass confusion, making him combative, thrashing in the tub as he fought violently to push himself up....

Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 10:38 pm

Glenn had been listening on in sheer exhaustion, wanting nothing more than to crawl into bed, but not wanting to be rude while they had 'guests' in the bedroom. It was extremely amusing to see Daryl squirm over the thought of him and Michonne together in the hot tub. Poor guy. Glenn almost felt bad for him. And then Maggie and Michonne plotted against him. Though it had all been in fun, it slightly worried Glenn. Daryl was.. awkward at best. And Michonne? Well she certainly wasn't the shy type, or the kind to beat around the bush....

Now that they had the bedroom to themselves, Glenn removed his pants, leaving his boxers and slid beneath the covers with Maggie, coming up behind her and nuzzling the back of her neck. "That... was sooo wrong... You girls are evil. Poor Daryl's gonna have a heart attack...." There was concern in his tone, but a soft kiss to the back of her neck indicated that right now, she had his full attention.

"Does your back still hurt?"

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 10:43 pm

He's a big boy, he'll be fine. Mmmm yeah I'm still sore. Maggie admitted. She turned to look at him and smiled sleeply at him. Hopefully now we can get some sleep.

She reached for his hands wanting to pull him to her.

Come warm me up.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 10:46 pm

Erica Martins wrote:
The arm offering.

Something she had not seen or experienced since all this began. The sheer novelty of it almost had her miss his worried, far away look. Though she did see it - in the middle of glancing up and about to thank him hand sliding into place just before the elbow crook, slow, curiously feeling the skin.

She would not lead off though  watching his face and eyes. She took a lot of time watching others, their faces. His scar, like Carl's lost eye, Lilo's mouth, Mikey's smile, Maggie's strength shown by cheek bones, Glenn's soft gaze that did not hide inner iron, Stitch child sized and so alien but so... expressive, Daryl's unkempt rough hair... it was all fascinating, giving hints of the person without dominating her entire view of them. And maybe a little bit of her was always looking, memorizing, features. Something she could look for at a distance so as not to shoot them by accident with her arrows.

For Leo, aside his scar she found his eyes - so blue- and far more piercing than gentle Mikey's. "A true gentleman ... though you are a million miles away." Seeing if he would react to that before moving them off towards her room door - several doors away.

Leo felt her caress his reptilian skin and it felt very nice.  When she took his arm, he gave her a gentle smile.  "I'm just thinking of my brother.  He hasn't woken up yet."  His smile fell and then he sighed heavily.  "I don't know if he will ever wake up.  He's been out for far too long."  

Then he started walking with her to her room.  "I still blame myself for this.  I did what I thought was right, but if he's stuck in a coma..."   He trailed off again and sighed once more.  "Sorry.  I'm just worried."

Except...Raph had woken up.  Leo just didn't know it yet.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 11:10 pm

Once he was safely inside the bathroom, Daryl felt that he had dodged a bullet, so to speak. Though honestly, he would have rather had an actual bullet flying at him than to be cause in that situation. Turning the water on, he waited for the water to warm before filling the tub, mind still racing as he picked up a bottle of bubble bath. Lavender.... sure, why not. With a shrug of his shoulders, he added a generous amount and watched as the water began to bubble....

Mind quickly going back to what just happened in Maggie's room. They had been teasing, surely. He was putting too much thought into this. Michonne didn't see him that way. Hell, no woman ever could. He had decided long ago that he was undesirable, and it was the biggest reason he always shied away from Carol's flirting. He had been attracted to her, but there was no way she honestly felt the same thing... she was being nice. Probably felt she owed him something after searching so tirelessly for Sophia, then always being her rock. Still, he couldn't deny there was a bond there, how his heart always felt overjoyed the numerous times they had been reunited... but now she was gone.. possibly forever....

Sliding out of his clothes was slow going, and it was only now that he'd gotten a good whiff of himself. Yeah. Maybe it was time to wash the vest and tattered jeans and find something 'clean' to wear until they held less of his blood, sweat and tears.

Finally stepping into the tub, he sank beneath the depths of the bubbles, his Hunter ears deafened by the sound of running water and oblivious to the fact that he was receiving company.....

Then the door slipped open, and in stepped Michonne. His eyes widened as he sunk even deeper beneath the bubbles, quickly averting the sight of her undressing as he turned the water off...

"What the hell are you doin'...." He asked in disbelief...

Back to top Go down
Michonne
The Walking Dead
Michonne

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 11:18 pm

Michonne finished getting undressed and turned to Daryl when he spoke. I figure there wasn't any sense using more water then needed. And the tub is huge. we could share. You don't mind right?

She smiled at him and sat on the edge of the tub.

I could use the company. And maybe a good shoulder massage. You scrub my back I scrub yours.

With that Michonne slipped into the tub facing him. She let out a relaxing moan and cupped some water in her hands to pour over herself.

Warmth finally. And great company. This night couldn't get any better.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 11:27 pm

And Glenn closed the distance between them, pressing his body against hers as his arms wrapped around her. Catching her lips in a soft kiss, his fingers slipped down and tugged at the hem line of her shirt, and slowly began edging it up...

"Mmm... I think I can make you feel better, but we have to get this out of the way..."

The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 11:43 pm

When Beth began to change, Carl shifted his gaze and waited until she came out, unable to suppress a smile at her happiness. He was glad to see her smile.. she deserved it. And, she had one of the most beautiful, contagious smiles he had ever seen.

He quickly noticed the scars, but wasn't going to ruin this moment by bringing them up. There would be plenty of time for the heavy. He knew eventually she would need to talk, and he would be there to listen. But for now, she could be a teenaged girl again, happy over the softness of pajamas.

"You look really comfy. I think the color suits you."
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 11:52 pm

Daryl wasn't sure what to do at this point. Should he... run?? That sounded like the most logical solution. But, what would he do about his clothes? Running around the apartment, or the mall completely naked did not appeal to him...

And before he could protest, Michonne was in the tub with him! Now more than ever he was thinking the higher power upstairs that he had chosen to use bubbles. Otherwise, all privacy would be out the window. Not that there was any to be had....

"You... know I'm nekkid, right...." Just to be certain...
Back to top Go down
Michonne
The Walking Dead
Michonne

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 11:57 pm

Michonne chuckled at that. He was too adorable. I would hope you were. Otherwise I would think you forgotten how to bathe.

She turned her back to him and scooted a bit closer. Moving her hair over her shoulders she motioned to him to get closer to her.

Hows about that massage? You do me, then I'll do you. No need to be shy.

Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 5:10 pm

Beth smiled and again ran into Carl's arms. This time feeling much more relaxed. So much had happen to her, and to him it seemed. But with him and the others around, she knew she was finally in a good place.

After giving Carl a few more good squeezes she finally let him go.

She took a hold of his hand. I'm worried about seeing Daryl. She admitted. I was with him when Negan took me. I don't want him blaming himself. I was the one that wonder off on my own.I should have stood by him.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 10:28 pm

It was obvious that Michonne was way too comfortable with this. But then again, she had always been the confident one. Had the loneliness gotten to her? Did she just want his company? Maybe he was over thinking this. But usually when two people of the opposite sex ended up naked together... things happened, and that's why this was all so confusing to him...

Maybe she was just looking for good company. Hell, they did need to catch up... but this was uncomfortable. Not because he didn't like her, he just never thought of her as a potential partner He had never allowed himself to wish for that with anyone, because deep down, he would always feel unworthy....

But there was no getting out of this without making it even more uncomfortable, so he finally gave in, sliding as close as he could without pressing 'himself' against her...

Steadying nervous hands, he quietly began working the stiff muscles of her shoulders, trying to find a way to break the awkward silence...

"...what happened to you out there..." He finally asked, reaching for the question that had been on the tip of his tongue, knowing she had been with Rick and Glenn and maybe even Maggie after their safe haven was overran.......

Back to top Go down
Michonne
The Walking Dead
Michonne

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 10:43 pm

Michonne relaxed under his touches. For her, obviously, it wasn't uncomfortable. Though she had been romantic with Rick, it was brief. The man meant a lot to her, but she hadn't gotten attached to him in that way in the time that they were together. So moving on from him as far as lovers went, wasn't hard on her.

She leaned back against him as he spoke up, breaking the silence.

A lot of hell. She told him, closing her eyes. After escaping from Negan with Maggie. I lost her in the woods due to the heavy snow fall. I couldn't find her so I went back to find the Rick and Glenn, only to make it in time to see Rick save Glenn...So...I ran off again, being out numbered and with out any weapons. The fuckers still have my katana. I looked for Maggie more but I only got myself more lost. Nearly froze out there. I am not made for cold weather. With little food, water, and being so cold. I started to hallucinate. Thing is. I'm still not sure if those demon things I seen were real or not.

Sometimes I swear I could touch em, and other times. It was like I could feel the heat off the things. Like some kind of...wolf...But on fire. I lost my mind out there. I'm just glad that Glenn and Maggie are ok. And you. And Carl and...Judith. I haven't seen her, she's alright too right?

Michonne opened her eyes and looked up at Daryl waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 10:44 pm

And Carl could not get enough of hugging her. Normally not the 'huggy' type, but it felt... nice with her. Natural. But he knew there were boundaries. She probably still thought of him as that little kid. The way Erica looked at him, too.

"I think none of that will matter when Daryl knows you're okay. That's what's important..."

Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 10:47 pm

Maggie Happily pulled her shirt off, pulling the blanket over herself to keep the chill away.

Going to gimmie a sample of those magic fingers? She teased. Or should the pants come off too? Not that she was in any condition to do anything that involved no pants.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next