Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+25
Captain Boomerang
loventrice Dixon
Lazarus King
Deadpool
Lexi Davis
Mikko McKinnon
Eugene Porter
Maggie Rhee
Carl Grimes
Michonne
Daryl Dixon
Glenn Rhee
Raphael Hamato
Wonder Woman
Beth Rhee
Negan
Shen Hamato
Clark Kent
Lilo and Stitch
Lois Lane
Melissa Andreas
Lydia McKinnon
Leonardo Hamato
Batman
Erica Martins
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 6:40 am

Lilo was not gonna bother speaking up, she had tried already and had been flateout ignored, and Carl was now reiterating not five minutes later the very same points about those that cannot fight should find other uses, she felt a stab of annoyance... well actually more like... her temper roiled under the surface, but whatever at least Bruce was not flat out ignoring Carl as he had her though she did look away at the boy insisting to go back out there. About trusting him, well... no she at least could not, because of freaky cat woman in his head, she sensed otherwise she would trust the boy, still she didnt speak up. None wanted to hear from her - even though quiet happy to reuse her earlier suggestions.

Lockheed fluttered onto the table top, " I should go, keep lookout." he offers looking at Carl first then to Bruce, " Kitty and Lilo asked me to fly cover a few times since the attack, learn where it came from, no straying over the location though to not risk being shot down... the rats... the first time I saw sixty, only half the group has vanished with some children and women I assumed was from our attackers place, only cause of the direction, when I circled back to check on the rest, they may have gone underground cause I lost them." a little apologetic he had lost the trail.

Erica paced " I am going." her tone brooked no argument and she did not break stride, riled and annoyed at Bruces tone with her, her bow had come off her shoulders, three hunting arrows ready to fly, she was annoyed. Head still ached, belly rumbled. But to agitated as yet to give a crap, sensing Lilo watched her now and then, glancing, seeing the same anger in those dark almond shaped eyes. Though she didnt understand the mistrustful glance the island beauty scent Carls way, she herself had been angry at the boy for being reckless enough to put others at risk, but not distrust him.

She had not let the door close entirely on Leo either, her backpack she had dropped so a bit of it was scrunched there keeping it ajar just for him to hear. At Daryls voice about the turtles she spoke, still pacing, " they are warriors, I was fighting with the one whom wears orange, Michelangelo, they are very strong, agile, and their friend Casey is no slouch for a human, we three held the back door of this place." absentmindedly fingering the hole in her suit, lightly scratching the stitches beneath.

Stitch chuckled, he missed Lilo's niece - Nani and David in space somewhere with the rest of their island family. So he loved to play with Judith when he could, standing he so carefully takes her little hands encouraging her to stand with him, two other hands waiting encase she needed to be caught, his ears still playing peek a boo.
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 8:32 pm

Recap. Love has a new name. There are giant rats? We don't know much about them other then they want women and children....

Slowly Bruce stood up and stretched his back out earning a loud cracking sound up his spine.

It's getting dark. I feel that the lot of you haven't had much sleep. Going out to the enemy, even just to observe things could be more dangerous then necessary when you haven't slept. Lilo. steller job on the doctor stuff. I agree you need to teach some one help you. There's Robbin. but more hands helping with that with take a load off of you.

OK. sounds like everyone has a plan. Carl seems to know what's up. Erica. you need sleep too. that goes for the turtles. I do still want to talk to them one on one. And I still want to take a look a raph myself.

Alright, good talk.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 9:48 pm

Carl was honestly expecting to be told 'no'. Though he wanted to argue with Daryl and Erica for volunteering to come along, he decided that maybe it would be best to have backup. Especially if they ran across things that could be useful.

Daryl was glad there was no argument, and was also in agreement to let Erica accompany them. She had proven herself, and while she was injured, she was also stubborn. At her mentioning of the Turtles being warriors, he gave a nod. Good. They could certainly help keep this place safe and train those willing to fight. But even those going out on supply runs would need to know how to at least defend themselves. They had a lot on their plate, but Daryl had no doubt they could get this place into working order.

Maybe Bruce was right, no one had a chance to rest since coming here, so maybe a few hours would do everyone some good. Before he could voice this, Bruce stood, giving the impression that he was finished with this conversation.

"Wait. Ain't you even a lil curious to know what we already know about Negan? I mean, this guy is practically in yer backyard and this is your building. If I were you, I would want to know everything I could..."

"He tries to control any group he comes across. He'll make you work for him. He claims to want half of your stuff, but he takes more. And you're not above him. As long as you have mortal people here that you care about, that's where he'll hit..." Carl piped up, deciding that Bruce couldn't seem less interested, and that annoyed him. "He's not just our enemy.... you need to know that."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Judith giggled and cooed as she finally made it up on unsteady legs once again, amused by the peek-a-boo and once again giving it her best shot, uncoordinated arms going in all directions but finally.. success! She managed one solid time, then gave up in order to wrap her chubby baby arms around the blue ball of fluff, snugging him tightly.

Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 10:01 pm

Bruce looked at Daryl then at Carl. They were serious. First the first time in years, Bruce actually smiled. Then a chuckle escaped his throat. He shook his head in amusement.

Heh...I'm the god damn Batman. Let him try.

He couldn't believe that a whole group was scared of this guy. Between him, superman, And he was pretty sure Wonder Woman was there now too. (He needed to hunt her down and tell her hi) This Negan didn't stand a chance. And if the turtles were as good as Erica built them up to be, plus the other mutants...Yeah. It was almost insulting that they actually thought this human was this much of a concern.

I know he's a man that can be hurt, that can bleed, that can die. Don't care about the rest. Don't think you can trust me? There's Superman, Wonder woman, Erica's turtles, Deadpool who can't die, mutants with powers your Negan can't possibly comprehend, Carl seems to have a demon on his side who's powers we probably don't even know of. Stitch can take out cities on his own. So forgive me for seeming so uninterested in this enemy. But to be honest, I don't see any reason why we can't take a hand full of some of these people, go to his town now, and crush him.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 8:22 am

Lilo kept face unreadable. Not sure how she felt about the praise - and her trust in Bruca have been on the wane for some time now had been further driven away by his dismissal.

A nod though, and a smirk yes Stitch had it in him to destroy still.

She would see Glenn and Maggie safely back to bed before leaving.

Erica gave Bruce a cold look, "you'll find talking to them, or getting near Raphael with the pretty shell a lot harder with your recent atittude. My turtles -" mockingly repeating the my part as it was silly to apply it, she certainly saw none of them as hers. "dont trust you any further then ... I could throw you... she still paced, watching him, his words, my way or get out, still in her mind and making her furious. If it were not for the fact she had fought for these people , her almost big sisterly attachment to Carl, something of a longing attachment to Judith, the budding friendship with Daryl, the same with Leo, she would gladly leave.

As it was she was going to have to be angry, wary of the man and not hide the fact, Batman or not, and just try to help.

Wow, Lilo did not know what went on there but it seemed interesting, maybe when done here she and Erica could speak briefly? And she still had to put to Leo again the question of seeing the downed turtle, unless he had other care of course, then finish other rounds, Lockheed agreed with Bruce fluttering back to Lilo's shoulders, true this human seemed trouble, but they should be able to handle him and his. For now it was time to encourage Glenn and Maggie back to be, hand out that soup and go, moving back towards Glenn she reaches to pat his not bitten shoulder. "ready to get back into bed? And Maggie too.. I want to be certain yous are comfortable before I go." voice gentle. As was her touch.

Stitch chuckles, happy to play to hold the little girl steady - even making a purr and snuggling the human baby back rubbing nose against her cheek and neck blowing raspberries.

Erica turns pacing away to ignore Bruce, spying Stitch and Judith and feeling her anger begin to melt, that longing in place... she sighs moves closer sitting to watch them... then reach out and rub little heads.
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 8:23 pm

Love was soooooooooooooooooooo bored! She had been laying in a dead flower bed for some time, most of her new rat friends had become dinner. She stood up and stretched then made her way to the first floor rooms, pressing her ear against the doors of Glenn and Maggie's room. Nothing much going on in there.

she then headed over to Gwen and Peter's room and did the same. The little wolf pup inside caught her sent and ran to the door sniffing at the bottom of the door.

She then skipped over to the room of the turtles and listened to their room. There was talking in there! But...Didn't she already try to talk the turtles? She needed to make new friends.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 9:07 pm

As much as Glenn wanted to be a part of this meeting, to give his thoughts and contributions, his own fatigue made it nearly impossible to stay focused. Face still buried against Maggie, he caught bits and pieces in between falling in and out of sleep. They would all be training different teams, and he would be in charge of those doing supply runs. Normally, he would not have a problem with that... but things had ended horribly on his last outing and Nicholas' suicide had nearly cost him his own life. Still, the person he was before all that was still there, echoing the words that Michonne had told him not long ago.... They had to give people a chance. And he would, because it was the right thing to do. And try as this world may to break him, he wouldn't allow that.

The rest of the conversation was mostly lost to him, having fallen asleep, but slowly waking when he felt Lilo's hand against his good shoulder, and her gentle words. Tired eyes slowly fluttered open and he shifted his head to look at her..

"Yeah, bed sounds good..." And there was a faint look of embarrassment for having fallen asleep in front of everyone. Though, surely it was understood. He gave Maggie a gentle squeeze as his gaze briefly wandered to Bruce, noticing the guy seemed ready to head out. "Wow.. is it over already?" He asked Lilo, a slight look of confusion. Had it been minutes.... hours?! "How long was I out?"

The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 9:38 pm

.....and the fact that Bruce was making so light of their 'human situation' was equally insulting. Carl glared at the man, understanding what he was saying about all the supers and mutants and people and aliens that up until yesterday, he had no idea actually existed. But, none of that mattered if Negan got his hands on one mortal that meant anything to anyone. But. It was becoming apparent that Bruce cared for no one. Sure, he had given people refuge, but there was a difference in being a good person and actually knowing how to love.

"So you're the Batman? No one gives a shit because it doesn't matter in this world. You can boast that all you want, you'll taste the same to the Walkers. If you cared about someone that could be taken from you... then maybe you would take this 'human' a little more seriously....." And there was so much more that Carl wanted to say. Wanted to SCREAM! But, there was no point in trying to get through to an idiot, and he had more important things to do than go around in circles with this clown. Whatever.

Inwardly fuming and that agitation clear on his features, Carl pushed himself up from the table, looking at Daryl and Erica... "I think we should go now..."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Daryl was also peeved at Bruce, but Carl was right. Arguing their case would only have them going in circles. It didn't matter. They would prepare. They would work together with those willing to keep this place safe. To make it work for the long run. When Lilo woke Glenn, he moved closer to carry Maggie if all the chatter didn't wake her, but stopped short hearing Carl's suggestion...

"Everyone needs a chance to rest. I know yer eager, but we wanna do that with a clear mind. Just a few hours..." He told the teen.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Judith giggled madly when her playmate blew raspberries against her, little hands and feet flailing in between uncoordinated hugs. She gave his fur a 'taste test', but quickly discovered that it was much prettier to look at! She noticed Erica approach, a huge grin stretching across her features, oblivious to the heated conversation or the fact the world she had been born into would forever be a danger. Unaware that she would never see her father again. Would never feel his scruffy facial stubble against her cheeks as he kissed her...

Chattering in 'baby talk', the little girl quickly found a gift to present to the blonde woman. A red solo cup. Something symbolic between her and Beth when Maggie's little sister would baby sit her....

Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 6:43 am

Lilo put a hand on Maggie, gentle, " it was brief you have not slept long, and we will fill you and Maggie both in properly once rested I promise," saying we because she might not be around for that. " just bed rest now." she looks at Daryl glad for the help to get them both comfortable.

Stitch, grins delicately releasing the child encase she wished to go to Erica, knowing he may be needed by Lilo to do a quick last check on Glenn and Maggie.

Erica smiles, accepting the cup, laying her weapons aside, quickly before doing so, " thank you Judith, but a hug would be best, -" holding the cup nd opening arms in that way that invited the little girl into her hold, Judith should be sleeping too... but she would not force the child into a hug if she didnt want it.

" perhaps you and Koa when I hve a little warrior will play?" a grin and whisper.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 11:51 pm

Leo stayed out of the room, but he did hear every word thanks to Erica keeping the door open for him. He had to admire the kid, though. He really had seen more of the world at his age than most children. Even Leo and his brothers fell into that category with seeing so much in their short lives. However, Carl was even younger than they were and he was definitely wise beyond his years. Leo would love to talk to the boy at some point by sharing strategies.

Once the meeting was finished, Leo answered Lilo's question about seeing his brother. "Sure." He definitely trusted this girl more than Bruce at this point. Speaking of him, Leo heard Bruce say he still wanted to talk to them. Even after their little dispute earlier, and Bruce still wanted to talk? Fine. Leo wanted to hear what he had to say.

Leo waited patiently while Erica finished with the baby. He still wanted to talk to her, too. And thank her for helping him hear the meeting. He also wanted to thank Daryl for speaking up on his behalf earlier. Leo still felt a bit like a fish out of water in this whole mess, but at least he was trying to understand. He wanted all the information he could get.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 5:22 am

Maggie Woke up and blinked a bit, trying to get the tiredness from her eyes. I'm sorry. I didn't mean fall asleep. She yawned. What I miss? It was then that her stomach made know, very loudly, that she had not eaten. She patted her belly to try and calm it.

I think the little one is hungry. But daddy knocked down all the soup. Maggie said with a tired grin.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 6:49 pm

Daryl remained close, ready to scoop Maggie up and carry her back to bed... again. But then she finally woke, questioning the happenings and obviously hungry. The meeting was far from important at this point since Daryl felt no progress had been made. He placed a cup of soup in front of her, complete with spoon. The one that Lilo had prepared for her only minutes before. There was still soup in the pot. Daryl had only prepared enough for the LoveBirds back when they were in the room....

"He didn't waste it all..." And he spared a wink at Glenn for his poor choice of words, knowing his bud couldn't help falling over the nightstand. The poor guy had been given little chance to rest... he was running on empty with wounds that would have handicapped a lesser person.

"You should eat. Then I'll help you back to bed..." Because he knew Glenn was too weak to do so, and could see that defeat in his gaze....

"You didn't miss anything important..we'll fill you and Glenn in later...." And then he cast a glance at Bruce before the man had a chance to leave. "If I'm gonna be huntin' and bringin' in big game. I'm gonna need a four wheeler.  And Glenn, too..." Even though the kid preferred sports cars- red chargers to be exact. A fourwheeler would be more practical in these conditions....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Carl was not happy with the whole 'resting' thing. Sure, he was exhausted. He was injured, but life rarely gave them any sympathy. Why should he indulge now?? His father never had time to rest... the traits of a leader.... but he knew, he was not their chosen leader, so why try?? Because sadly, it was in his DNA...

Sighing inwardly, he gave a nod, knowing that any other response would not be acceptable. "Fine. You guys can rest. And I will ....soon. But first.... there's something I need to do..." And there was heartache in his tone. Now more than ever, he wanted his father's guidance. But it was too late. The time for that had come to pass. He was on his own. Still, he wanted to be close to him, and there was only one way that would be possible....

"Please don't follow me." He told no one in particular. "For once, trust me. I'm not slipping off, but... I need some time alone...please respect that."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Judith, not completely understanding words but understood what outstretched arms meant. A smile stretched across her chubby face as she dropped the cup and reached for Erica, not resisting if she wanted to hug her...

Last edited by Daryl Dixon on Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Michonne
The Walking Dead
Michonne

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 6:50 pm

starved, Dehydrated, tired and injured. Michonne made her way through the woods, she first spotted the top of the mall and her pace quicken, when the mall came into full view she practically ran to the building. Yes the place could hold more horrors. But she was willing to risk it. She made it past the gates easily, no guards. Michonne wasn't sure if that was a good thing.

There was still dead littered on the ground.

By the time she made it to the doors her breathing was labored, her vision was fading. She needed fluids, a hot meal, heat!

She used every bit of energy she had left to push the door open then fell to the floor.

It was Robbin that found Michonne and got her to the little hospital wing and hooked up to fluids plus got warm blankets on her. Once she was settled in, he hurried to where Bruce was, which was still with the new group of humans. The door was still open with one of the turtles just outside the door.

He walked up to the turtle and waited for a bit before speaking.

Bruce. uh. When you have a moment, a woman just came in. She's stable, got her hooked up to fluids and getting her warmed up. Says her name's Michonne...I think...Something like that.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 11:00 pm

Erica cast Carl a look, " gonna at least kiss your sister goodnight." not angry as she had been with him earlier, gently scooping Judith up. And her cup, and snuggling her a wink at Stitch. "You little miss - should be sleeping... to grow more..." She tells the bundle of ass kickery in her arms paying no mind she moved back towards the door - her bag, the turtle.

This time at least her pacing had a purpose - not just expulsion of furious at the Batman energy. It was a gentle, hip swaying, stroll for Judith. She was not going to sleep here tonight, she would see Maggie, and Glenn and Judith to bed and snugged safely, and trust Daryl and Carl to their own devices.

Last edited by Erica Martins on Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT
Shen Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 11:10 pm

Donatello Hamato wrote:
Dontello grinned at Leo and pointed t the Drone. "It will fed back to us everything for you Leo and you can hear me and see me on the tiny screen. Just go - and keep an ear and eye out. Dad's right we defend this place we must make our presence strong and in the fore of happenings." He pats Leo's shoulder watching him go, then turns slowly to knock on the door behind him. "Guys it's me Donnie -I'm coming in now."

He warns just encase, he knew one or more might have heard the disagreement and might all be on edge, it would be unfair and unwise to barge in there fore without announcing himself.

Unless he wanted to be maybe taken down by an enthusiastic Mikey or protective Splinter

April moved forward to open the door and smiled. "Hey Don - what happened out there?" She asks, curious, she had heard angry tones - most of the wording muffled or missed so knew it had something to do with Raphael, and that it had been Bruce but missed the rest. "Everything okay... the attackers have not come back already?" She asks him all this in sort of a rush the reporter within hating this lack of knowing!!
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 8:29 pm

Glenn couldn't deny the pain of guilt hearing that Maggie was hungry, exhausted an momentarily forgetting about the bowl that Lilo had placed in front of her, until Daryl moved it closer. It seemed they had not missed much and Lilo was waiting to help them to bed, but Maggie now that Maggie was awake and hungry, they would probably be at the table a little longer.

He offered Lilo a tired smile of gratitude, thankful for all she had done for them. "Thank you. If you have other patients, I don't want to hold you up... but, you're welcome here as long as you want..." He added, not wanting to give her the impression that he was rushing her off in any way. He just couldn't expect her to devote all of her time to them.

His exhaustion was evident and he rested his chin against Maggie's shoulder as his hands traveled beneath her shirt, from her back to rest on her stomach, where their little one was obviously reminding Maggie that she was eating for two. And he would not budge until after Maggie decided to partake of the soup.

He heard Carl's comment, and while he still worried about him, he knew that anything he said would be ignored considering Carl's feelings towards him. And there was something in Carl's tone that hinted at his intentions. Maybe he needed this, the time to process his feelings, alone...

DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 8:58 pm

Before Bruce could answer Daryl, Robbin came in and informed him about the mall's new charge. He nodded and told Robbin that he was on his way to see the woman. Bruce then turned to Daryl with a look of deep thought.

The last wheels I lent you are still out there somewhere. I can't afford to keep sending vehicles out there that don't make it back.

He looked over at Glenn and couldn't help a little chuckle.

You think he can handle that much power between his legs?

I have one large ATV. Two smaller four wheelers that are going to need snow chains in this weather. they are meant to be driven on streets not the woods. Use them, be careful with them.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 9:27 pm

Lilo smiles, " Patients yes, but you and Maggie both at this point take priority -" hopefully tone reassuring, though hearing Robbin, she did have others to see and so glances at Daryl then Maggie and Glenn again...

Temped to leave them but...

A bit longer once the couple were in bed she would slip out.

Stitch followed Erica as she spoke and snuggled Judith pacing a bit then towards the little girls bed rolling into a ball and bouncing into it.

Erica was gently lower in Judith after all that snuggling into the bed with a last smooch goodnight to her forehead, Stitch was there.

"Night LilAssKicker, night Stitch -" she backs leaving Judith to Stitch and waves at Lilo, Daryl , Glenn and Maggie, another look at Carl, "lemme know when's you plan on going, gonna go to my room, clean up and rest for a bit." gathering her bag, " night "

Backpack on she gathers up her bow and arrows putting the arrows away on the way out a wink at Leo, " catch everything?"
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 9:34 pm

Maggie finally reached for the soup and started to eat. Slowly at first, but once the second spoonful went down she was shoveling the food into her mouth. She didn't realize how hungry she really was. She gave Lilo a smile with cheeks full of broth and noodles. She would have voiced her thanks, but there was food to be had.

It was then her attention turned to the fresher food that had been brought in. Finished the bowl of soup, Maggie wiggled off Glenn's lap and headed for the bags of fruit. Real food!

She snagged a pear, and took a large bite before anyone could stop her, or warn her of any possible dangers. The sweetness of the pear was sooooo good!

Mmmmmm...This is so much better then canned food.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 1:49 am

.... and of course, Bruce had to make this.... weird. Hearing Bruce's comment, Dayl gave a nod. "Yeah, man. He can take it. He can take Maggie..." Holy shit, that sounded more sexual than he was comfortable with...

And before he could react, Maggie reached for the fruit and took a huge chunk out of a pear! Eyes widening in terror, Daryl dived across the table, but was too late. "GODDAMNIT!!" He yelped, grabbing the bag and tossing it across the kitchen, instantly blaming himself for allowing the potentially dangerous food in the apartment.

His frantic gaze quickly shifted to Lilo.. "Can.. yer lil friend detect poisons?!" And that was the whole reason the food produce had made it into the apartment in the first place. Fresh food was scarce, and he knew Maggie needed it, but if it was tainted.....

And he looked at Glenn.. "Keep 'er awake until we know, at all costs...."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~~**~*~*~*~*

It took a moment for Glenn's tired brain to register what was going on, but then the concern quickly set in. Reluctantly tugging the fruit away from her in case it was poisoned. "How are you feeling??" And spared and angry look at Daryl. sure, he was upset, but how could they allow potentially poisoned food into the apartment?!? He would definitely be having a word with him later!! As much as he wanted to scream at him now, it would only upset Maggie. Worried and angry tears burned at the backs of his eyes, but he had to hold it together... for her.

"Want some more soup? Spaghettios? I can make you anything you like....." He offered, trying to guide her back onto his lap. "Or, we could go take a nice hot bath...."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Carl, oblivious to the happenings of the kitchen, gave Erica a small nod. Still too heartbroken and exhausted to be angry or short with her. That exhaustion in his tone and features as he kissed his baby sister before Erica put her to bed. "I'll let you know." He promised, checking the silencer on his pistol before showing it into the waistline of his pants.

"If you don't change your mind..." He inwardly sighed as she headed out to meet up with the Turtle. It was then that he overheard Robbin telling Bruce about a new patient....

"Michonne??" He asked, wanting to be clear. His one good eye holding hope. "Did you say Michonne??"

Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 6:36 am

Lilo was juuust gathering her stuff in preparation of leaving, placing a sheet of antibiotics out for Carl too.

But any attempt or thought to telling the boy, adding pain killers and thinking about her supplies was brought to a halt at Daryls question, " yes he can, Stitch..." she calls gently to her bestie currently tucking in the baby when his eyes lift her way she repeats the request in hawaiian and he bounces over easily to Daryls side sniffing away madly.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 6:50 am

There was nothing wrong with the pear Maggie had just bitten into. Nor was there anything wrong with the rest of the food. Just juicy goodness that could not be found in a year old can of spaghetti.

Maggie was just about to indulge in another bite when Daryl seemed to lose his mind and send the rest of the food flying across the room, then Glenn was taking the pear from her and asking if she wanted something else to eat. Her tired brain hadn't picked up on what was happening but looking at Glenn she could tell something bad was going on.

Tired, confused, and now in a state of mild panic and not knowing what to be in panic about, Maggie started to feel sick. Just as she was going to ask what was going on, Her frayed nerves took on a more physical form. She pushed Glenn away and leaned over the sink vomiting up everything she had just eaten.

Bruce had missed out on the fruit issue having slipped out the room, he did however leave a set of keys on the kitchen table with a small note on what the keys went to (a hefty ATV and large four wheeler) and was just leaving as Carl approached Robbin. When asked about Michonne Robbin grinned at the boy and nodded.

That's right. She came in needing fluids and almost freezing to death. I have her on IVs and under heating blankets right now. She isn't talking too much, other then telling me her name, But she said it's Michonne. You know her? I can take you to see her.

Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 8:36 pm

(Continue from Crime and Punishment )

The kiss was not expected. At all. In fact is was so not expected that for a moment, Negan was at a lost on how to react to it. Through all that and that was her response. It didn't make any sense. Clearly she had lost it. But, her returned the kiss, putting a hand behind her head to hold her up to him.

He finally pulled away and shook his head with a little smirk.

You are one crazy bitch, you know that?

He let her go and stood up waving the on lookers away. Shows over folks. It's been fun! But Lexi wouldn't be going back inside to her son, her sexual torture might have been over. She had saved herself more of that with her kiss. But Negan wanted to drill home the message that he wasn't to be crossed.

So he scooped Lexi up in his arms and carried her over to the two large dog houses. There he placed her on the ground and chained her to a metal spike that was cemented into the ground. There were no dogs that lived in the houses, the dog houses were there when Negan took over the town.

You're in the dog house tonight, love. Think about this tonight. This all hurt me too you know. He Squat down and took her face in his hands, his thumbs rubbing softly over her cheeks. I don't like hurting you. You're my queen, you know that. Tomorrow we can start again. He gave her a smile then stood up.

Sleep tight.

Negan walked off to his house, not even offering Lexi the warmth of clothing or a blanket. If she survived the night then she would be welcomed back into Negan's home.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 10:37 pm

Glenn still wasn't entirely sure what was going on, or why the food had been brought in if thought dangerous, but all of that was momentarily forgotten when Maggie pushed him away and headed to the sink to expel everything she had just eaten. Crippling worry set in and disregarding the fatigue and injuries, he managed to push himself up and went to her, placing a hand on her back and rubbing in a soothing manner as he held her hair back...

"What if it was poisoned?! What do we do?!" He called back to Lilo, not considering that his wife was suffering from frayed nerves and all the loveliness that came with pregnancy. "Who would do something like that... and why was it in here?!" His voice shaken with worry, a tinge of anger, understanding that food was scarce, but was it worth the risk??

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

And Daryl's concern grew when Maggie became sick. It was a small relief that Stitch could smell poisons and was currently checking the food over, but what if it was? What if something happened to Maggie? He would never forgive himself...

"That Cat brought that back from Negan's Sanctuary....fresh vegetables and fruits are rare... I thought...I hoped to have it checked... Maggie needs more than jus' that canned crap..." Daryl tried to explain, worried gaze shifting from Maggie, back to where the little Blue furball was inspecting the food, practically holding his breath as he waited....

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 10:45 pm

Maggie spit the last of the grossness out and rinsed her mouth out with water. Listening to the two she finally understood what the worrying was about. A few deep breaths to calm her nerves and she stood up straight. God was she tired. Her back was hurting too. And now she was hungry again! But, she didn't feel like she had been poisoned.

I think I'm ok. I'm just really tired. And sore. And you guys had me worried. Please. Please! Can someone just help me to bed so I can sleep?

She did manage a faint grin at Daryl. I think the food is ok. Thank you. I'll have to thank the cat too when I see her. Lilo...Is there anything safe I can take for back pain?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next