Share | 

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
loventrice Dixon
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:38 pm

Blonde, young, beat up, scars all over her body. Love shrugged. Anyway, they'll be here in a few minuets. I got em on one of my mounts. They're coming from Negan's place. But no worries. They aren't with him, Lexi and Beth were just abused wives and Laz is a hero! She said in a mock swoon.

Michonne had left Carl's side and headed inside, passing up the strange turtle and Erica. She gave them a nod but was more focus on getting in and seeing her family. First person she spotted was Glenn on the floor. She paused for a moment then smiled and knelt down next to him giving him a tight hug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:55 pm

Maggie was almost asleep again by the time Daryl laid her back in bed. She was tucked in and huddled down in the blankets. The bed was probably her favorite part of the whole 'home' super soft, like laying on a cloud, and the sheets were all silky, but the blankets over her so warm.

She managed to tiredly look at Daryl and shake her head.

Nope. Just quiet. And lots of sleep. Tomorrow I want to go out and look at the area Bruce was talking about for the garden.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lexi Davis
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:12 pm

There was a lot of being moved around then the motions of the 'horse'. But then, something small and warm was placed against her chest, a familiar weight causing her eyes to flutter open. Seeing Kai tucked beneath the oversized coat with her, a shaky smile stretched across her lip and she hugged him as best she could, trying to meet Beth's gaze, a look of gratitude...

"Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazarus King
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:21 pm

Beth smiled back and hugged both mother and child. Both to comfort them and to have something to hold on to as they rode off.

Laz at first tried to steer the beast, but it was clear that they were going where it wanted to take them. It worried Laz a bit, but any place had to be better then where they came from. So he simply held on and hoped for the best.

Soon they came up to a large mall. A massive mall! And judging by the other cars and dead bodies, people were living there. How well they were living remained to be seen.

The demon horse walked them to the front doors, they were met by two men who were posing as guards for the time being, but they didn't seem to have any weapons on them. Laz told them where they had come from and who they were. One of the men went to get Bruce and the other stayed and helped Laz get the girls to the infirmary.

Laz carried Lexi and Kai. Beth insisted on walking.

Back by Carl Love playfully slapped carl's hat over his eyes. They just walked in. I have other trouble to get into so see you around. She vanished leaving Carl alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:37 pm

Glenn was busy cleaning up when he noticed someone step closer. He expected it to be Lilo or Daryl or maybe even Carl, but as his gaze traveled up, it was becoming obvious that he was wrong. His eyes locked with Michonne's, pear still wedged between teeth as he tried to make sense of this. Was the meds that he had taken earlier messing with his brain?! But then she knelt down and hugged him, and there was no mistake. She was really there!

"Muh-soooone? Because saying her name with a mouthful was a little difficult. He eagerly threw his arms around her, returning the embrace, which given his position and unsteadiness, nearly toppled them over.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michonne
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:44 pm

She let herself fall into a sitting position before finally letting go of Glenn. She then grabbed his head and started to examine it, making sure that he really was ok.

Thank god you're alright...Or...Are you? Why are you eating fruit off the floor?

Was this a side effect of the head trauma?

Where's Maggie? Daryl? Carl said they were here too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:55 pm

...the description fit, it had to be her...

So caught up in his excitement, there was only mild irritation as she popped the hat, causing it to cover his gaze. Readjusting, it quickly became obvious that Michonne had headed inside the apartment to see the others.

"Thanks!" And there was an undeniable bounce to his voice as he sprinted off toward the infirmary....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beth Greene
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:03 pm

Beth didn't really feel she needed any medical care. Her wounds were healed, and those that weren't just needed a band aid. She walked quietly behind the others for a while taking everything in as she pulled at her long sleeves. The only thing she had on was an over sized sweater which did nothing to save her thin legs from the cold.

When the others went inside the infirmary she stood outside. The place was pretty quiet other then some soft chatter. Also she noticed that there was lights and warmth. The place had electricity. Maybe it would be ok if she borrowed some warmer cloths. Maybe a pair of pants. Or some fuzzy pajamas.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:13 pm

Daryl wished that Maggie was more interested in food, but he understood. Especially after she had thrown up. Her stomach was still probably too upset to hold anything down, and all of that vomiting would cause dehydration.

"I'm gonna bring you some water, at least..." He told her, and gave a nod, understanding her need for quiet and sleep. It had been a chaotic day, and last night had been no picnic, either. "Yeah. The sooner we get to work on things, the better. But, you gotta remember, yer carryin' TNT around in yer stomach, so you gotta take it easy..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:20 pm

Maggie turned on her side to face Daryl. She chuckled a bit at that and nodded. Lest you aren't fussing that I have a condition. She told him with an eye roll. Water sounds good. Maybe in the morning I can juice some of the oranges have a real, breakfast. After though, I want you to get some sleep too. And Daryl... Maybe hop in the shower it'll make you feel better. Sooth your muscles. I think you deserve some pampering.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:26 pm

Glenn was slightly confused when Michonne grabbed his face and started examining his head. He had a nasty gash across the back of his skull and suffered a concussion and small fracture, but it could have been worse. A lot worse...

Then, he realized how it must have looked. Him on the ground picking up food and a piece wedged in his mouth. He finally removed the pear, a small smile hinting at his lips as he chuckled quietly. "Oh, no. No, I'm fine. It's just, a giant Cat brought us this stuff and Daryl threw it because he thought it was poisoned..." He told her. Nope, the fact that he had mentioned a giant Cat didn't seem insane at all!

"Daryl and Maggie are in the bedroom..." And he finally pushed himself up onto his knees, once again wrapping his arms around Michonne, needing one more hug. Needing to know that she was really here and okay...

"I'm glad you made it. The last thing I remember was... you were with us.. and then Negan.... I was afraid something happened to you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michonne
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:35 pm

Cat didn't seem that giant. A little weird though.

She returned the hug and gave him a squeeze. I was there. I saw what happen. I ran to get help, but barely made it here. I'm just glad that you're alright.

She let him go and stood up. I have to see the other two. This can wait. Come with me. She wasn't taking no for an answer and grabbed Glenn's hand pulling him to his feet and heading to the bedroom.

Helloooo?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:47 pm

As he approached, Carl quickly spotted Beth standing outside the infirmary. His heart skipped a beat, and ached all at once seeing the condition she was in, and the fact that she was only wearing an oversized sweater....

"BETH!!" He called out as he rushed to her....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beth Greene
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:53 pm

Standing there, just taking in the warmth and deciding on where to go first in such a large place, she heard her name being called. Yelled actually. It started her at first, but when she turned to face the caller a moment of shock took over. She couldn't believe what she was seeing at first. No way was Carl here too! But the closer he got the more it proved that he was in fact there.

Forcing her legs to move she ran to meet him, throwing her arms around him holding him tightly. As tightly as she could anyway.

She opened her mouth to say something. To say how happy she was to see him, how much she missed him. But none of that came out. Instead she went limp him his arms as she broke down in sobs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:59 pm

It was no secret that baths and showers were something that Daryl wasn't a fan of. It just seemed a lot of effort, and while out there, the less you smelled like a human being, the better. Plus, he had always been hesitant to remove his shirt because of the thick scars that his back and sides adorned. Signs of the abuse he had taken when he was a kid..

Giving a small nod, because maybe he would actually indulge a little. But after everyone was taken care of. He was about to head out to get that bottle of water when someone stepped into the room. His gaze locked with Michonne's and there was a range of emotions that slammed hard into him. He couldn't believe what he was seeing!!

He had thought she was dead. He feared that everyone that wasn't with them now, was... gone. He had to accept that and couldn't afford to think otherwise. But here she was. Injured, but mostly fine...

The tough redneck's bottom lip quivered as he rushed at her, unable to form words as his strong arms wrapped around her, squeezing tightly, but also being mindful of her injuries...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michonne
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:10 pm

Michonne happily returned the tight hug, her arms wrapped around Daryl's neck and she didn't want to let go. She did hear the tail end of Maggie's words about him having a bath and decided to tease a bit.

Maggie's right. You're due for a bath. She told him with a large grin.

Maggie was in the process of getting out of bed...again! But Michonne stopped her. hugging her while she was still in the bed.

She sat on the end of the bed. Now that she was sure everyone was alright. She could let herself relax a bit. He's not the only one that needs to a hot bath. I still feel the coldness of outside deep in my bones.

There's a hot tub you can soak in. Maggie told her trying despertly to stay awake.

Might take you up on that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilo Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:13 pm

Seeing all the rush Erica was secretly glad she decided to go to her room for the night, if anything because... she would feel like such an intruder.

Even if Daryl and Carl said she wasn't.

~~

In the room Lilo felt that way - she should be finishing and getting out of the way as quickly as possible.

She and Stitch helped pick up the fruit, or more of took over when the new lady came in. " I'ma go and check the other and infirmary Stitch, you be alright here?" and when he nods she smiles rubbing his head. " see you back in our space with Kitty or the infirmary soon then."

And all the while chatting hands moving, taking out a small first aid kit for stitch to use and pulling bag strap over her shoulder, heading out pausing by the big turtle and Erica. " I will see you brother soonish - a few others to check on and the infirmary." And then hurrying away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:52 pm

And Glenn had no choice but to abort his produce-gathering mission, being eagerly tugged into the bedroom. Not that he minded, the reunion was sweet and something none of them would take for granted. Legs becoming wobbly, Glenn took a seat on the edge of the bed, a small smile stretching across his lips as he watched the exchanged between Michonne, Daryl and Maggie...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:12 pm

Carl quickly closed the distance and threw his arms around her, returning the squeeze, but being mindful that she was probably injured and unwell. He had changed since the last time she had seen him. He had gotten taller and his voice deepened. His hair shoulder length and covering the bandage that hid the large hole in his face.

When she went limp, he sunk to the floor with her, hugging her in his arms as she sobbed. His uninjured hand rubbing her back in a soothing manner, rocking gently...

"It's okay now.. you're safe..." He whispered in her ear, not knowing of the hell she had gone through, but it was obvious that she had certainly been through something traumatic. "Are you okay?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beth Greene
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:20 pm

And she felt safe. Finally. At his question she gave a small nod. I will be...Now that I'm not...In that house... She told him as she got her emotions under control. She took some long, deep, calming breaths and finally looked up at Carl. Getting a good look at him she managed a smile.

You've grown. Beth reached a hand up to lightly pull at one of his wavy strains of hair. Of course she noticed the bandage over his eye, and would ask about that, but not now.

I like it. Very handsome.

She rubbed her nose and face with her sleeve then once again pulled him in for a tight hug. I've missed you so much...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:03 am

Daryl had to fight back the happy tears, but the emotions were evident in his reddened gaze when the embrace finally ended. The teasing about a bath earned a hint of a grin, but there was too much to do now. He couldn't take care of himself just yet...

"You a'right? Negan didn't get a hold of ya, did he?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michonne
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:14 am

I'm fine. He didn't touch me. I just need a warm soak, a little bit to eat and some rest then I'll be good as new. Don't you worry about me.

Maggie spoke up again, though her voice was sounding more tired. The hot tub is big enough for the both of you. She said as she pulled the blanket up to her chin. You two can lounge and catch up.

Michonne rubbed Maggie's foot. It was clear the woman was exacusted and needed sleep. There would be lots of time tomorrow to talk to her. she stood from the bed. That soundss like a good idea to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:17 am

Carl still couldn't believe it. Being reunited with two of his group, it seemed so unreal. He gave Beth several soft squeezes, hoping to sooth her. He wanted to ask if Negan was the one responsible for hurting her, but with her emotions on high, this was not the time to ask. He just wanted to make her feel better.

Hearing her compliment caused his cheeks to flush. Even now, in her state.. she was still just as beautiful as the first time he had saw her, back on Hershel's farm. But he had been just a kid...

"Your sister's here. Glenn, and Daryl. Michonne just came here, too..." He told her, hoping the news that her sister was safe would lift her spirits.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beth Greene
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:36 am

Hearing the news that Maggie and Glenn and the others were there did raise her mood. Her smile brighten and she attempted to stand up though her legs were still a little shaky. I have to see them! She said excitedly. Oh and Judith! Or....Do you think they might be sleeping? It is getting late.

Beth knew about Rick. Negan made sure that she knew all the details of what happen to him. She also knew of the horrors her sister had gone through by the hands of that man. She didn't know what others knew, so for now, she would stay silent about everything until someone else brought up the subjects.

There was a part of her, however that did want to talk about her own experiences. To get them out. She felt that if she told them to someone she trusted. Like Carl, or Daryl or maybe even Maggie. That it would somehow make things a little better, because then she wouldn't feel so alone anymore. But was it fair to dump all that on them? If it was the other way round she would want them to talk to her about it. But not tonight. Tonight she would just be happy she was away from that town.

Oh! You think maybe it's alright if I grabbed something a little warmer to ware for the night?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:29 am

Erica Martins wrote:
A slow grin moved over her lips and she shrugs. "Look s far as I can see Bruce was just being a dick because he had not got his way before. Guy is too full of himself. And fuck him - I fought for this place and so did you and your brothers, we so do get a say in how things are run now that there are more people to worry about and some lunatic out there." she sighs and shrugs a little, "Your welcome - so... ummm want to walk a snap happy archer to her room?" a change of subject.

The big guy was certainly a calming presence to be around and already  - or maybe because they had shared a little about themselves o the way to the room she was at ease with him, the tension in her shoulders easing and the hunger was there, her belly groooooowled loudly. But the head ache from it and her fury was easing.

Leo smiled, nodding slowly.  She was asking him to be an escort to her room?  Yeah, he could do that.  But then he needed to get back to his own family.  He hadn't heard anything from his brothers nor Splinter about Raph coming to.  Leo was starting to worry again.  He pushed his concerns to the side and acknowledged Lilo with another nod then left with Erica, offering his arm for her to take in true escort fashion.  

His mind was still a million miles away, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next