Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+25
Captain Boomerang
loventrice Dixon
Lazarus King
Deadpool
Lexi Davis
Mikko McKinnon
Eugene Porter
Maggie Rhee
Carl Grimes
Michonne
Daryl Dixon
Glenn Rhee
Raphael Hamato
Wonder Woman
Beth Rhee
Negan
Shen Hamato
Clark Kent
Lilo and Stitch
Lois Lane
Melissa Andreas
Lydia McKinnon
Leonardo Hamato
Batman
Erica Martins
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 4:15 am

... and the 'OMG moments' continued. Now she had an arm around him, a leg over his. Her skin was touching him... her breasts were touching him!

Her words were lost for a moment as he tried to get himself under control. Though, he gave a nod when she mentioned that Superman just wanted to be left alone. And then she spoke about Bruce's lab.. but it was the words after that caused his cheeks to heat up. His face was practically glowing, but she did have a point. He would be much more comfortable without them...

"You are correct. But...would it make you uncomfortable?" And he was already tugging off his shirt, because at least that much could come off without making this too awkward....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 4:22 am

Mikko chuckled at the question and shook her head. Nudity has never made me uncomfortable. Anyway, we'll be under the blankets. Let me help you get these pants off.

She knew that the man didn't need any help, but was enjoying seeing him get all flustered. It was rare these days that guys got like that around women, at least in her experience. Or maybe she just hung out with perverts....

In any case it was sweet. She sat up and undid his pants and started to tug them off of him.

Much better. You don't have any ink on you? Shame.
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 12:17 pm

" I am perfectly capable ... but if you insist on assisting..." Because she was doing it regardless, causing his cheeks to turn and even brighter shade of red. At least this whole experience was warming his skin.

Once he was completely in the nude, Eugene quickly pulled the covers around him, but the awkwardness didn't last long. The feel of the silk sheets were certainly soothing. He laid on his side, facing her as she spoke, letting it be known that she thought it was a shame that his body wasn't inked.

"I never felt a need. Not that I condemn those that choose to use their body as a canvas, it just is not for me..."

The bed and sheets, coupled with being safe and warm and in the presence of good company was lulling him to sleep. But he would fight it and stay awake if she wanted or needed to talk..
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 12:41 pm

Indeed. Everything was perfect. Well, almost perfect. He still needed to deal with Mikko's broken heart, but first she needed to cool down.

Kicking the door closed with his foot, Wade only spared the interior of the place a quick glance... "Oh yeah, this is niiiice.." And he returned her deep kiss as he carried her towards the bedroom. The layout of these rooms were almost couch and laid her on it straddling her and attacking her face with an arsenal of kisses...

"Mmmm... you need anything? This place has canned food.." And not a lot, but rations were something they would stress at later. Right now, there was only him and Vanessa... and... he still couldn't believe it! After all this time, all the grief and tears, his heart felt whole again.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 12:52 pm

Hearing that Lois did not feel well concerned Clark. He tried to home in to detect any sounds or visual cues that would hint at the problem, but he was still too weak to be of much use....

He took a seat beside her on the bed and leaned in, pressing a kiss against her forehead. "Yeah, I think you should get checked out, just in case." Because he could not stand knowing that she was unwell.

"Do you need anything?" He offered.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 6:31 pm

Mikko wrapped herself around him and nuzzled against him. I'm glad I ran into you. she told him. Even though she didn't feel tired she knew the he did. So she gave his forehead a kiss and closed her eyes.

Goodnight, Eugene. May a better day await us in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 7:23 pm

With her wrapped around him, it seemed only fair to do the same. He wrapped an arm around her, his heart beating wildly against his chest. It had been awhile since he had been with a woman, and Mikko was beautiful. Now that he had gotten past her deadly appearance, he could see her beauty. And her warmth. This young lady was truly something special...

A smile stretched across his lips when she pressed a kiss against his forehead, and he returned the favor, pressing two soft kisses against her cheek.

"Tomorrow will in deed be more favorable for the both of us." He told her, confidence in his tone. He hoped that maybe he could find survivors from his group. Not that he was in any hurry to leave her. She had offered to let him stay here. She had called this his home, and he would take her up on it for as long as the offer stood....

...but he was not stupid. He knew how this would end. Mikko would get back with her boyfriend and he would be forgotten about. That's how it always was. He was never 'the one', just good for a quick fix, a bandage... the one that would always be left behind...

"I am glad you ran into me, too..." He told her, eyes finally fluttering closed....
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 9:25 pm

Indeed. Lexi was starving, but that cookie wasn't going to do much to satisfy her stomach. Though, it was greatly appreciated,but she knew he had to be hungry, too. Even if he had been living at Negan's community and probably eating well if he was serving her ex.. .but he needed to eat. She placed the other half on his lap and sipped her hot chocolate as she listened to him.

"The cute little blond? Maybe... maybe that's who Glenn was looking for. The Asian I saved. The Termites and a horde of Walkers were closing in on him. He seemed to have already been injured. Maybe he was from here... I hope he's alright...." She took another sip of her drink, a distant look in her bloodshot eyes...

"Negan wasn't happy that I saved him. That's why... this.. happened to me. But, I don't regret it... you should always do what's right..." And she knew Laz shared those values. He had saved her, after all. And for that, she spared him a weak, but knowing smile.

When he asked if she needed anything, she shook her head. "I just want to be in a real bed, with good company.... someone warm to snuggle with....do you know anyone like that?' She teased.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 9:46 pm

I hate that you were hurt, but I agree you did the right thing. And if it was her he was looking for, I hope that he's here and that's where she ran off to. In the Foot. Shredder would also punish those he felt did him wrong. sometimes the punishments were death, sometimes torture. But Negan, I've never seen a man that evil. I stood as long as I did Because he had me, and I suspect others of believing there was no where else to go.

I have to go back there and help get the other women and kids out.

He took the other half of the cookie with a smile and finally gave in and ate it. Once he finished off the last bite he leaned down and pressed a soft kiss against her head.

I would love nothing more then to keep you company and warm tonight. But...Do you think you can wait here for a little longer with Kai while I get the room ready? Then I'll come back for you both and carry you over the threshold of your new home.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 10:47 pm

Being a former Purple Dragon... or their 'bait', rather... she knew all too well how cruel the Shredder could be. She was almost certain that he had killed Gabriel, but couldn't be sure. And now was not the time to talk about any of that. If she ever would. She had grieved his death long ago. Had let him go. And she had let go of that life. She had to, in order to survive now. Because the here and now was all that mattered...

Smiling at his words, she gave a small nod. "I can wait..." And he way beyond amazing for doing all of this for her, and for her son.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 11:19 pm

Laz once again laid little Kai down on Lexi, removing the table from her lap so she had more room to move. Be back soon.

He then ran off to get everything he thought they would need. A crib was first on the list and because there was so few babies at the mall He had a large selection to pic from. Then bottles, dippers, cloths, toys, maybe a stroller for when Lexi wanted to go for a walk. He was trying to think of everything. Oh! Formula too! He really hopped the stuff was still good.

He stopped at another store to grab some cloths for Lexi and himself. he guessed her sized though the cloths would probably be too big on her, it was something she could wear out to get something that fit her.

He took everything to the new room and set up the crib in the bedroom.

He then jogged back to the room and a little out of breath smiled at the two.

ok! We're all set.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 12:23 am

When Laz returned, Lexi spared him a smile, beyond grateful for all the effort he had put into her and Kai. Not many in this world would have bothered.

Cradling her son in one arm, she tried to push herself up with the other, not wanting Laz to feel obligated to carry her. Once on unsteady feet, she struggled with removing the IV bag from the pole...

"Let's get out of here..."
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 12:27 am

Smiles at him caresses his face kissing him back softly on the lips happy for his conern, "you can come with me. I'm not too hungry at the moment." puts her things down to see the doctor. "I'm not sure how crazy it is down there like it was earlier." Admits to him.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 2:58 am

But Laz would not be letting her walk, she was in no doubt a lot of pain. So he scooped her and Kai up in his arms. And managed to take the pole that was thankfully on wheels. He got all of them out the hospital area and out into the hall way.

Their room, like the others that came in injured were on the bottom floor.

He got to their room which was at the end of the hall away from the others. Bruce tried to keep people apart if he could. Laz had left the door propped open so he could get in easy with his arms full. He kicked the door open and removed the object in the door way then kicked the door closed.

The lamps were on so Lexi would have full view of the hotel room. Though Laz headed right to the bedroom to show off the goodies he got.

He laid down Lexi on the bed propped up on pillows and rolled out the crib.

It was one of the fancier ones that he in no way would have been able to afford if he had to pay for it. with blue butterfly blankets and a soft pillow. He then showed her all the other stuff he had for her and Kai.

Hope it's all right. He said practically holding his breath waiting for her approval.

Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 4:08 am

And I think that's my cue to go. Leave you two be, I feel this is a...Couple thing.It was nice seeing you again, Lois. I'm sure we'll have plenty of time to catch up.

Diana stood up from her spot on the bed and placed a soft hand on Clark's shoulder.

I'm sure you and I have much catching up to do as well. She added, Leaving Bruce out of the equation.

She gave them both a smile and wave as she headed out the room destine to find her own place to call home for the time being. Bruce did manage to slip her a key to a room. It was upstairs. She went and found the room easily. Opening the door it was clear that her friend had given her one of the nicer, bigger places to call home.

She even had a balcony that over looked...nothing. How beautiful.

First place Diana was headed to was the shower.
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 4:01 pm

With a mad fit of laughter and trying to return his kisses she laid on the bed and pulled him down to her.

I'm hungry for something, it isn't food.

With Wade on the bed with her she roll on top of him and kissed him again. You hungry? Tired? Ready for some action? It was then her turn to attack his face with wet kisses.

This whole boyfriend thing wasn't too bad. She was actually enjoying it! Wade was a pretty great guy and with surprisingly soft lips. Ugh but the cloths had to go! She sat up and slipped out of her cloths then went back to her kissing attack.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 10:44 pm

Lexi was dreading the walk to wherever their room awaited, knowing it would be long and painful. Still, she did not want to bourdon this sweet man with the thought that he needed to carry her everywhere. Still, he did not protest when he scooped her up and carried her away to their own personal paradise...

Honestly, it was much nicer than anything she could have anticipated. And then, she was carried into the bedroom and so lovingly laid on the bed.She sat with a sleeping bundle cradled in her arms, waiting for the additional surprise that Laz was about to present her with...

She was in no way prepared. When he rolled out the crib, then noticed
all of the other baby stuff that Laz had supplied the room with, she felt the warm tears burning at the backs of her eyes. She had been strong for so long. Had never cried, not even when she thought her life was coming to an end. The only thing that could elicit tears as matters of the heart... and that was her son. Laz had went above and beyond to make sure her little one's needs were met. Never in her wildest dreams had she thought any of this possible. But here she was, holding her baby, and had managed to meet someone that obviously cared f they lived or died....

...and now she was crying...

Still. A grateful smile managed to grace unsteady lips... "... I... I don't have words, Laz..." She sniffled. "Thank you. So. Much."

Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 10:50 pm

Oh no. She was crying. Why was she crying? What did he do? What didn't he do? He hurried to her side and sat on the edge of the bed. It wasn't until she thanked him that he let out a small breath and smiled back.

You're welcome. It was nothing really. I just want to make sure you're both comfortable.

He kicked off his shoes and placed them neatly under the bed.

How about I warm you up some soup? He asked as he wiped away her tears. Then after you have something in your stomach we can rest for the night.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 11:09 pm

Lexi leaned against him, burying her face against his shoulder. "You say 'it's nothing'.. but it's everything to us...." She cried softly, trying hard to keep it under control.It had been a long time since she had any reason to be grateful....

"I almost killed him... Laz..."She confessed, having lived with that secret for too long... "I nearly killed my baby.. because I couldn't feed him. His starving cries attracted the dead....I had to make a choice. Kill him, or give him back to his 'dad'.. and seeing the way he treated him.. how he held him up by his leg.. what did I do..... what kind of monster am I? I thought... I thought it was the only way he could live...but what kind of life was that? What did e do to him?" She sniffled. "I thought... everything that was good... was dead. But then.. I saw that little Asian in the woods. He was risking his life for someone... because people still know how to love .... and then... I met you. Someone, who did this for a baby that isn't his...." Another quiet sniffle, cursing herself for finally breaking. But seeing.. knowing that good people still existed....maybe life was worth it. Maybe her son could grow into a decent man.

She gave a soft nod at his offer, fighting to get the quiet tears under control....
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 11:23 pm

Laz swung his legs onto the bed careful to not wake Kai or upset her IV. He put an arm around Lexi, and pulled her to him. He rubbed her back and laid his cheek on top of her head as she spoke to him and confessed the horrible choices she had to make to live. But...What she said Negan did to Kai. That had to be for some fucked up show.

He had seen the man with a small child before. Of course he couldn't be sure it was Kai, but he didn't know of any other babies in the town. And he only seen Negan with the infant twice. He didn't want to defend the bastard but he wanted Lexi to know that she didn't put Kai in harm, as far as he seen.

I had seen Negan with a child. I didn't know who the baby was, wasn't my business, didn't ask anyone. But...if it was Kai that he had when I seen them. I think he was doing that to hurt you more then him. I...I don't mean to sound like I'm defending him. I'm not. I'm trying to say...Just that...I don't think he was hurt while there. I don't want you to feel guilty for leaving him. I think you made the right choice in the end.

Now you're both here. Safe. I promise to keep it that way.

He pressed a kiss on the top of her head.

I'm going to get you some hot soup. I picked you up some warm PJs I hope they aren't too big.

Laz slipped out of the bed, and gathered up the PJs with the playful kittens on them and laid them on the bed for her. Then headed out to make her dinner.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 11:45 pm

Lexi wasn't sure if Laz was simply trying to make her feel better, or if Negan was actually good to Kai, until she came along. None of that mattered. Though, she did appreciate him trying to spare her feelings- her soul. Because had she left to Kai but nothing but abuse, she would not forgive herself. Maybe... maybe Negan saved that for her. To hurt her. And it had done just that. Seeing the way he held their son up by his leg.. and Kai screaming... her heart would neverrecover from that. She would certainly have nightmares. But, at least she was alive to have them, and her son would grow up, and could choose his own path. All... because this man, this incredible human being gave damn.....

Wiping at her tears, she managed a small grin as he presented her with the comfortable PJs. Perhaps too big, and no fault of his, because she was skin and bones thanks to being on her own and simply trying to survive...

"They're perfect..." She thanked him with a kiss against his forehead before he left to make food, then managed to stand, pressing a kiss against Kai's cheek before carefully placing him in the crib, pulling the warm blankets over him, then changed into the PJs.

The fabric felt like Heaven's clouds against her bruised skin. Indeed, they were too large, but she hoped that with some TLC, she would fill them out nicely. Ones she was dressed in the fuzzy warm fleece PJs, she scooped up her sleeping bundle and rested with him beside her in the bed, anxiously awaiting Laz' return.....
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 11:55 pm

The soup didn't take long at all since all he had to do was heat it up. He brought it to her in a large soup mug and sat it on a table that was close by her.

They look good on you. He told with a smile.

is the bed all taken up? Or is there room for one more?
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 1:11 am

Lex managed a smile and soft chuckle at Laz' words, thankful for the soup. She took it, and made room for him in the bed "Room for one more...." She told him, pulling Kai close to her as she sipped her soup, 'hmm'ing quietly at the heavenly taste. It certainly beat wild game that she often had to heat raw.

Slowly scooting towards him, she offered him the mug. Despite what she had been through, she craved the warmth of a man, and it had been so long since she had been in the presence of one... a real one. A Hero....

"You hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 1:20 am

Laz slipped back into the bed. Again he took up a spot close to Lexi and placed an arm around her.

Nah. It's all yours. And they weren't kidding about there not being a large variety of food. Soups about all they have. That and spaghettios. Soooooo much Spaghettios. A lot of water, Some juice boxes that I question. No meats or fruit. I may have to go out and get something more fresh to keep us healthy. Bruce gave us a lovely roof to live under. I fear the rest is up to us.

He flashed her a smile and smooched her cheek.

But I don't want you to worry about that. I'll make sure you have everything you need. You and Kai.

Being clothed in bed was a bit uncomfortable but he wasn't about to take anything off. The last thing he wanted was to make her uncomfortable. With what she just went through, he was sure she didn't want, nor need a half nude man close to her. And there was no need to be undressed or even topless to offer her comfort.

I'm not sure what to do when that bag runs out though... He admitted looking at the clear bag that attached to her IV. Maybe I should get one of the doctors in here?
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 1:34 am

Wade did not protest when 'V' lost her clothes. This was all very natural and familiar and... GOD.. how he loved this woman!! Had he known that it wasn't his sweet. beloved Vanessa, his world would have been shattered. But. Ignorance was definitely Bliss....

Returning every one of her kisses, he stared lovingly into her eyes..

"God... you are just too beautiful...." He whispered, catching her lips in another deep and meaningful kiss, his hands sliding along her sides and massaging he breasts....

"Mmm... action, my Goddess..." And he caught her lips in another deep, and loving kiss... "I love you, baby." And the sad part was, he meant it.. deeply....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next