HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr. Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:22 pm

Fortunately they arrived at the place without injury and after grabbing stuff off the back of the ATV, Eugene followed Mikko inside. The place was nice... and huge. Though, it was certainly concerning that no care had been given to insuring the gates stayed closed.

"It appears this place had undergone a recent attack. That chain link is not reinforced. It amazes me that it has gone undamaged for so long..." But verbalizing his observations soon came to a halt when they reached her room, and a strange man came out, fully in the nude. There was a small altercation, but the man quickly found himself on the ground. When Mikko suggested checking him over, Eugene shook his head...

"I am certain he will be just fine..."

...and then he was being tugged into the room where tension was obviously thick,and he only gave a nod at the two new people, deciding to be quiet until things were more relaxed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lexi Davis
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:39 pm

Returning the hand squeeze, a grateful smile tugged across her lips. "Guys like you... they're rare. You're probably the first one I've met..." And of course there was that chance that he was feeding her a line of lies... but why bother with her? He could have died getting her away from Negan. She was beaten and a bloody mess. It would be awhile before she could be with a guy...

...no. That wasn't what he was in this for. Sometimes, just sometimes... there were actually good people...

"This whole end of the world deal stinks, huh? What I wouldn't give for some hot coco. But.. water would be good.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazarus King
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:15 pm

I would hate to think that being a good person is rare. He carefully handed her back Kai. I'll find you something warm to drink. Will search high and low for hot coco. And maybe a bit to eat. I'll be right back.

Laz hurried off and asked everyone he spotted if there was hot coco or some form of it around. No one seemed to know. Did this place just open up for people? How could no one know anything!?

Finally he ran into Bruce again who seem to just be...Around. It was a little unnerving. But finally! He was able to get hot chocolate. It took some time to heat up the machine and milk and what not. But he finally had a large mug of chocolate goodness, topped with sprinkles, and some cookies. He questioned the cookies. Bruce said they were fine.

Slowly walking back to Lexi so not to spill anything he smiled at her.

Look what I managed to find! Hot chocolate at your service.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clark Kent
DC

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:34 pm

"Would you like anything to drink?" Clark asked Diana. "We have water. If you're hungry, I there's canned pasta and soup..."

He was glad to see that Lois was settling into this place. "I'm glad you've picked up a hobby, Lo. And, I doubt anyone will be judging your spelling.." He winked at her, leaning in to press a kiss against her forehead. And then noticing that he didn't look well... "Are you okay?" He asked, concerned.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadpool
MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:58 pm

Wade FINALLY tugged on his boxers when Mikko and her new friend entered, and there was no time to explain things to Vanessa. Things quickly became heated, and seeing Mikko reach for her gun, Wade threw himself between the two..

"WOW! Hold up!! Put that away!!" He snapped...

And he knew Vanessa must have caught what Mikko had said. Oh boy...

Sparing a glance at his long lost love, he gave her an apologetic look. "As I was saying.. we need to talk..." And his gaze shifted back to Mikko. "I need some time, okay? I know you're upset, but this isn't her fault...."

And he caught a glimpse of the newcomer. Why did the guy look like a scared little child that wanted to cry?!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:14 pm

Mikko out the gun down, but kept it close. she looked at Wade then the other woman. There was really nothing to talk about. So she would make this fast.

Mikko. I'm marring Wade. You are? She said to the woman.

V pipped up with a fast answer. Vanessa. already married to Wade.

Well there it was. Mikko was trying so hard to hold it together. But the red tears were soon making themselves known. She swallowed thickly. So... But she didn't know what to say. In a way...She was the other woman. But then again this Vanessa woman was gone for so long what right did she have to just come back and take him from her?

So I was just a place holder until she came back... The thought angered her. there was no love from him. He was just playing around until his wife showed back up.

Vanessa nodded in agreement but only Mikko would see that. Of course that only added fuel to the fire.

GET OUT! HOW DARE YOU PLAY WITH ME WITH ME LIKE THAT! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!

Her face stained in bloody tears she stormed over to Wade's uniform and weapons grabbing them and roughly shoving them at him. I should have known you were too fucking good to be true! Fucking get out!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lois Lane
DC

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:27 pm

Smiles at Clark as she glances up at him, "Thanks, and that's good cause my spelling sucks." Reminds him, "Hmmm, oh I had an upset stomach today feeling a little dissy, but nothing else."pauses; "Over all I'm fine." assures him, "Unless you want me to see a doctor. I can." Glances between them, would love to say it but doesn't want to be disappointed later if things go wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadpool
MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:34 pm

Having not seen Vanessa's nod that only added rage to Mikko's fire, he assumed that her outburst and the firm orders were simply her being unable to process this. Hell, he was still trying to make sense of it all, but V was back, and he needed to talk to her... and.... he couldn't do that with Mikko screaming and carrying on like a lunatic.

"Okay... I'll go, for tonight... so you can cool down..." He told her, making no indication that he was leaving for good, because he did not plan on that. They needed to work this out, but she needed to get her emotions under control. He needed to be with her... needed to be with Vanessa, but couldn't be in two places at once. And Mikko had ordered him out...

"We'll talk later..." He told her with a sad sort of sigh in his tone. And then his attention shifted to Vanessa, giving a nod as he led her out of the room.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:22 am

Mikko slammed the door shut behind them and finally broke down against the door. But her moment of self pity only last a few seconds when she remembered her guest. She turned to Eugene and frowned at the man who looked like a deer caught in headlights.

Using her shirt to try and clean her face she walked up to him.

I'm really sorry... She said quietly. Her arms soon wrapping around him and holding him tightly to her, fingers gripping his shirt and her face buried in the crook of his neck.

Please stay.

Outside the door Vanessa took hold of Wade's arm. I think that went well. No one was killed. Let's go find another room so we can forget about how this night went and catch up. We have so much time to make up for.

She leaned up and pressed a deep kiss against his lips. Love could mimic anything and everything. Looks, Voice, Thoughts, But there was somethings she couldn't. A kiss was one of them. Her hope was that Wade would be too caught up in everything, to notice. or maybe he didn't pay attention to things like that.

She seemed a bit sick anyway. Come on! Lets go find our own place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:53 am

Indeed. Eugene was certainly like a deer caught in the headlights of its demise. He wanted to bail, but he was frozen, now more than ever wanting the comforting closeness of his Grimbly Gunk, which was still in the waistline of Mikko's pants....

Finally, the loud burn victim and his back-from-the-dead wife headed out, and his new friend crumbled against the door. Seeing her like this certainly softened his resolve. He hated to see anyone cry, almost as much as he hated crying himself.

Before he could make a step forward to comfort her, Mikko's arms were around him and being something of a teddy bear, the self-proclaimed smarty pants did not hesitate to return the embrace. He returned it gently, mostly forgetting about how her eyes were red and she looked more dead than alive. Her contact was soothing to him. It had been so long since he had been in the presence of another human. One that was not trying to kill him. Even then, people weren't quick to hug him. Even though he quite enjoyed the warmth and comfort of an embrace, people found him annoying. Hugs were few and far between.

When she asked him to stay, Eugene gave an unseen nod and tightened the embrace.

"I will stay." He told her, a softness in his usually flat tone. "I am not usually one to stick my nose in the affairs of other people....and I do say 'affair' figuratively with no accusation directed, well, certainly directed at the man you thought was marriage material. But. I do not like to see women cry. Just know- I think you are incredibly hot, and I do mean that with utmost sincerity. He is a fool to play you...."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:04 am

Mikko couldn't help but let out a short laugh at his words. It was clear he was trying to help her feel better and she appreciated that a lot. Finally releasing her grip on him she took a step back and again tried to clean her face off.

Thanks. she sniffled. Yer pretty hot yer self.

She finally grabbed a towel that was on the couch from...Who knows what. And used it to clean her face of the red stains. She tossed the towel to the side then took Eugene's hand and tugged him to the bedroom.

You can...Sleep in the bed with me tonight...If you want.

She sat on the edge of the bed and kicked off her shoes.

There's also food and drink in the fridge. and hot water if you want a shower.We're roomies now. Consider this your home.

She curled up on the bed and hugged one of the pillows close to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:58 pm

Eugene did not protest when she tugged him to the bedroom. She had saved his life. He owed her, big time. He wanted to repay her by being there for her. Though, he would have done that, even if he did not have a debt to repay.

Hearing her offers and the fact that she called this his home, a smile stretched across his lips and he gave a small nod. "Much obliged." He told her, deciding that right now she needed comforting. Exploring the fridge and indulging in a hot bath could wait.

Without saying a word, he sat on the bed and pulled her into a hug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:13 pm

Mikko didn't protest when she was pulled into the hug. She snuggled up against him laying her head on his chest.

Remembering the stuffed toy in her pants she finally removed it and laid it on his stomach. I knight thee Mr. Spooks. She said as she used her finger to 'knight' the little creature.

She then had the newly named Mr. Spooks walk up Eugene's belly and take a bow.

It was all very amusing to Mikko. Though for a 'doctor' maybe not so much. So she leaned up and pressed a sweet kiss against Eugene's cheek. A thanks for sticking around and helping her feel better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:43 pm

It was indeed slightly amusing As long as she felt better, that's what was important. He didn't even mind that she had named his stuffed companion. "Mr. Spooks the Grimbly Gunk, I like it..." And a smile stretched across his lips as she kissed his cheek....

Eyes fluttering from fatigue, he squeezed her gently, hoping she liked him enough to NOT eat him if he fell asleep....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:58 pm

She noticed that he was starting to fall asleep, these beds were super comfty and would do that to you. She wiggled out of his hold and laid Mr. Spooks next to him. She then scooted to his feet and pulled his shoes and socks off.

You just relax. You been through a lot, with those guys chasing you and all.

She then started to massage his feet. Starting with his right foot. Using her thumb to rub circles into the bottom of his foot.

Kriptonite. She told him as she worked her magic. That's why I look like this, I think so anyway. I was bit. But I got kriptonite in me when I did some emergency surgery on superman. It all sounds crazy, but it's true. So I'm infected, but not mindless. I do have cravings. But I've never lost myself that I attacked someone I cared for. The last 'meal' I had. Was one of Negan's men. I was caught and it didn't go well among some of the others here. In short. You don't have to worry.

She smiled at him. I like you. Yer cool. and nice. and cute.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lexi Davis
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:16 am

Lexi rested Kai against her chest, relieved that her little one was resting peacefully. She knew his short little life had not been easy. From the moment he was born, there were hardships. And she had been faced with the possibility that she would have to kill him just days after he was born. A mercy killing, since she could not produce milk and his hungry cries attracted the Walkers. She had left him on his father's doorstep in a last ditch effort to save him. And seeing the way Negan handled him... she knew.... he had been abused. Perhaps it was not the right choice. Perhaps death would have been better.... but now, it was the best decision she had made. Even if going back for him had put her in this position.... but it led her to Laz... led her here....

She gently rubbed her sleeping son's back, eyes fluttering as the medical staff buzzed another. Giving another bag of fluids and medications for pain once she informed them that she could not breast feed and her little one would not be put at risk.

A smile tugged across her lips when Laz returned with the hot chocolate, and additional treats...

"Yeah.. I think I'm gonna have to keep you..." She told him, pushing up just enough to take the hot coco.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazarus King
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:34 am

Once she was sitting up Laz put the tray over her lap and again carefully picked up Kai and held him close. He took his spot back on the chair close to the bed.

There's some baby stores here that I can go to and grab some things for the room. A crib, blankets, pillows, toys, whatever you think he would need. then I can come back and get you two and carry you to the room. When the doctors ok it of course.

Laz had no idea that just outside the large windows of the lobby, that in the morning everyone would be passing, was a horrible image and the demand for Lexi, Kai and Beth back. Had he known he would gather some help to take the poor women and the sign down.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lexi Davis
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:02 am

Hearing everything that Laz planned to do for her and her little one certainly warmed her heart. She leaned over and pressed a kiss against his cheek after she carefully took the cup. "I can't thank you enough..." She told him, blowing on her hot drink before taking a small sip. "Mmmmm... this is amazing!"

She offered him a cookie, and made short work of the other. Her eagerness and lack of manners made it obvious that it had been awhile since she had eaten. She had to scavenge and some days had to go hungry, but it looked as if her life was about to change.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazarus King
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:17 am

Knowing that you and Kai are safe is thanks enough. Sure it sounded cheesy, but it was true. As long as he knew he did something good that's was all he needed. He took the cookie, but seeing how hungry she was he instead broke it in half and gave her the bigger piece.

Thanks. He gave a little cheers and ate his half of the cookie.

Bruce told me that there was canned food in the rooms and bottled water and some wine even. Though I don't know if you should have any wine just yet. He said that there was a group here that was working on getting some fresher food. oh! And I really need to find that young woman that came here with us and make sure she's ok. She didn't follow us in here and I didn't see her out there. Maybe she found someone she knew.

he made sort work of the treat and leaned back rubbing Kai's back.

Anything else you need let me know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:24 am

Eugene was not expecting to get a foot massage out of the deal, but it was certainly a welcomed treat. He mooooaned as her fingers worked their magic, sore muscles thanking her for the effort. It felt wonderful. All of that running, this was much needed.

He listened as she explained why she was the way she was.. giving a nod in understanding. It made sense. Though, up until a few weeks ago, he thought Superman was a myth....

"The CDC is currently conducting experimentation with various forms of kryptonite. I may have eavesdropped on their conversations when my walkie picked up their frequency. They are not using it in the hopes of a cure... but weaponizing the Walkers to take on the Kryptonian that escaped their facility. And yes, the building is still operational after the explosion... "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:34 am

Mikko continued her massage moving on to the other foot.

Yeah, Clark and Peter were in there. Spider man. That's why I was there. With Wade and some others. We busted them all out! Wade was the reason for the explosion. There is no cure though, but...I guess going by me, there could be a way to...alter the effects of the virus. I have been feeling a connection to the walkers as I heard them being called. Like a hive mind. So weaponizing them is possible. Why would they want to take down Clark so badly though? He doesn't seem much of a threat....

Mikko thought on that for a bit finally done with her massage she undressed herself and moved back up the bed. She laid next to Eugene and pulled the covers over them, pressing herself against him and cuddling close.

Bruce has a lab in the basement. There's a safe in there that has all forms of Kriptonite. I know because I broke into it. I suspect the CDC isn't the only one working with the stuff. Bruce is also very interested in studding me, taking brain samples from me and stuff.

She rested her head on his shoulder.

I think in the morning you and I will have to find Superman and tell him what's going on. He needs to have a heads up on things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:54 am

Okay.. Eugene was NOT expecting for her to undress again, THEN press her beautiful, naked body against him! His eyes widened and he tried really hard not to look... but omg.. a naked woman against him...

"I...I....I suspect... they anticipate him seeking revenge. And...mamamaybe... maybe they realize that a dead Superman is easier to conduct experimentation on...." He stuttered, obviously rattled over the fact that she was touching him with her nakedness...

Hearing that Bruce had a lab interested him, but taking brain samples from Mikko should be a no-go...

"I'm sure there are safer methods. Perhaps I can collaborate with and aid in his experimentations, but none shall be conducted on you... not your brain, it shall stay intact nor will samples be harvested. Rats. Those are a more traditional test subject.. not humans..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:01 am

Was he flustered that she was laying by him naked? He was! That was adorable. She wrapped an arm around him and put a leg over his leg.

He's not looking for revenge. I think he just wants to be left alone with his wife and friends.

hearing that he wouldn't want to do any experiments on her put a smile on her face. Though he wouldn't stand much of a chance winning a fight with Bruce over that one. But good to know he was in her corner.

Thanks, handsome. I like my brain where it myself. The last thing Bruce tried to do to me was shove some needle in my spine....You know. It can't be too comfortable with all those cloths on. You can take them off if you want. The sheets are silk! Can't fully appreciate silk sheets with all those cloths on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadpool
MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:07 am

And Wade would have detected the variation in the kiss, but sadly he was just too overjoyed to have her back to even notice. He returned it deeply, and when it finally ended, a huge smile tugged across his lips. Indeed, it had been an amazing night, though his heart ached for the misunderstanding with Mikko, and the fact that he's unintentionally hurt her. He would have to make it up to her somehow.. apologize. He loved her and cared deeply for her, but he also loved Vanessa. Man. This was like something out of one of those cheesy, horrible romance movies...

"Yeah, I'm sure we can find something nice!" He tugged her along, and after finding the place where the key cards were kept, finally found a room on the opposite side of the mall. He wanted to give Mikko her space in every sense of the word. Though, he would certainly try to talk to her once she cooled down. He wanted to make it right.. to let her know that he did love her, but this situation was a mess...

Sliding the card through the slot, Wade pushed the door open to the room and scooped her up, walking into the door.. "I carry you over the threshold, again!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loventrice Dixon
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:16 am

This was far too easy! She went with Wade to the new room and as much as she hated to be stuck in these rooms, the look on everyone's faces later would be worth the small sacrifice. When Wade scooped her up she gave nod and wrapped her arm around his neck with a bright smile on her face.

Of course She knew what the real V was doing. The real Vanessa wanted nothing more then skin Love alive and tell Wade everything. But as Death always liked to remind everyone, there were laws and rules that the poor dead had to follow.

And even better! Mikko already had a room mate! Wouldn't it be lovely if she hooked up with a new guy?

For now though, Wade would love her and no one else.

She kissed him deeply. Everything is perfect!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next