Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+30
loventrice Dixon
Leonardo Hamato
Lois Lane
Glenn Rhee
Mikko McKinnon
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Nightcrawler
Melissa Andreas
Gambit
Lydia Chikara
Erica Martins
Splicers
Leatherhead
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Lilo and Stitch
Negan
Maggie Rhee
Gwen Stacy
Deadpool
Carl Grimes
Clark Kent
Bebop
Shen Hamato
Death
Peter Parker
Batman
Daryl Dixon
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lydia Chikara
Original Character
Lydia Chikara

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 9:07 pm

"Um...I was l-looking for so s-someone named Bebop. Dyou know him? I w-was going to his room but I can't remember where it is..." And she hadn't planned on getting lost, which meant that she was out later than intended, which meant that if her brother woke up and she was gone he was going to be very upset and worried!

"M-my named is Lydia," She said in a very small, soft voice. Love. That was in fact her name. If  Toad was right, this could be a very bad thing! She clung tightly to Shelby, trying to mask her fear to the best of her ability.
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 9:14 pm

The mutant pig man! Yes! I have not formally met him but I know his room.

Love leaned in real close to the girl and sniffed at her. She then wrinkled her nose up.

No wonder you look so scared, Lydia. It seems you had the misfortune of coming in contact with a frog. She stood up and smiled at that then offered Lydia her hand. Come. I will take you to Bebop. Don't worry, I wont eat you.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Chikara
Original Character
Lydia Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 9:28 pm

"Th-thank you," Lydia replied, accepting her hand cautiously. Maybe she really didn't have anything to worry about? The sooner she got to Bebop the better. And safer. Perhaps she should have just waited for her brother to wake up, and they could have gone together! But she was so hungry... Oh! She'd been so scared she had nearly forgotten how hungry she was!
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 9:35 pm

You're very welcome. I just came from my friend's room. Gambit. He's new here too. Love told Lydia as she walked to Bebop's room. Lots of new people coming in lately. It's good that there are so many. You know, there even very small children here. Maybe you could find a place here by baby siting the tiny ones. Bruce likes everyone to have a job. Mostly to keep people's minds off of what's going on outside these walls.

They made it to Bebop's floor and headed down the hall.

My job is to run out into the woods every now and then and make sure the undead aren't too close by. which I'll be doing as soon as I get you to your friend.

Finally they stopped in front of Bebop and Mel's room. And here we are.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 9:36 pm

" No thanks Toad is out there and I'm not allowed to have my weapons with me. So I will just wait he already hurt me once and I don't want a second time." Mel replied putting her hand on her cheek where the bandages were Toad terrified her and she didn't want a round three.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Chikara
Original Character
Lydia Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 9:46 pm

"Thank you so very much!" Lydia exclaimed. Ha, Toad had been lying all along! She knew he had been. A demon wouldn't have been so nice to her. But she just had the teeniest tiniest bit of curiosity left.

"Ehhh, I hope you don't mind me asking, but Toad told me something really odd to me a little while ago. Um...he mentioned a-a demon haunting the mall. A child-eating demon. Told me to watch out for it. But he was just making all of it up, right?"
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 9:51 pm

Love gave a small chuckle at her question. Of course Toad would try to scare her with that. She shook her head and gave Lydia a hug then let her go.

No. I am from another world. It's called the underworld. Your kind like to call it hell. Yes I'm a demon. and yes I have been known to snack on a child or two or more. But, I only eat bad children. And you seem like a very very good and kind girl. So no worries ok?
Back to top Go down
Lydia Chikara
Original Character
Lydia Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 8:58 pm

"O-okay..." She couldn't decide whether to be relieved or frightened. "Well...h-have a nice day, Miss Love!"

She turned around and knocked on the door, hoping that Bebop and Mel would both be there on the other side. She could faintly hear voices on the other side, which she was pretty sure belonged to them. This had been quite the morning, and she just wanted something to eat!
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 9:25 pm

Love ruffled Lydia's hair and said her goodbyes then vanished in within a wisp of black smoke.

The knock got Bebop's attention and he walked over to the door and opened it up. His food was still cooking on the stove so he hoped that who ever it was was quick. But seeing that it was Lydia a smile spread over his face and he scooped her up in his arms.

Hey you! Mel we have a visitor! Bebop brought Lydia inside and let the door close behind them. He carried her into the kitchen and sat her on the counter. How was your morning? Are you hungry?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 10:01 pm

" Hey hopefully you had a better night than we did." Mel said looking at the ground still feeling guilty about interrupting Bebop's sleep during the night. Yeah he said he didn't care about it but still what she had been forced to learn was ingrained her mind and it did murder on her self esteem.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 12:41 am

Raphael tried to help where could with limited knowledge of the medical stuff. He had learned a few things from Donnie, but wished his smarter brother was along. Hearing Robbin's slight bad mouthing of Bruce, he just rolled his eyes....

"You must be a Superman fan.." He snorted, and tried to help with hooking Glenn up to Ivs and trying to place the heated blankets over him, though the kid wasn't taking too kindly to any of this. He was also a bit surprised to see a giant Turtle hovering over him....

"You just.... you just left him out there,... all alone..." Glenn gasped, trying to push upright. Sure, he was thankful that he would be reunited with Maggie, but Daryl... how would he take finding Rick with his head bashed in? Rick and Daryl had always been close...

"Negan... Negan is out there... his men... Daryl.. he's going to have to... he's going to have to bring a corpse back..... alone...."

DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 12:53 am

Bruce knew that Daryl going alone wasn't the best idea, and knew that he was probably going to find his friend dead. He didn't know how Daryl would react to that, or how he intended on bringing the body back, if that was his plan. But that's what Daryl wanted to do. Even if he wanted more help, Bruce didn't have much way of giving it to him. Daryl only had the bike. and they had the truck.

If someone went with Daryl, that second person wouldn't have a ride.

It's an unfortunate situation. I know. I trust Daryl knows what he's doing, and if he's not back in three days I will send a party out to get him. As for this Negan guy. I ran into him when he was attacking Carl and his friend Erica. They are both fine. I manage to remove his bat from him. I trust he'll come looking for it at some point. I will gather up some friends. Raph included, plus I'm sure his brothers wouldn't mind beating up some bullies. We're going to go after Negan and his gang, shut him down. You worry about Maggie. Negan got to her too. Bruce told him.

He drove quickly through the forest, weaving in and out of the trees.

It took little time before the mall came into view and the truck started to slow down. Bruce pulled up to the doors and parked.

Everything is going to be alright, Glenn. Lets get you inside and looked at.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 1:34 am

When the van stopped, Glenn proceeded to try and push himself up, wondering why the hell a giant Turtle was hovering over him. Was he tripping from bad drugs?! But his focus point was his group. His wife, who had apparently had a run in with Negan, and Daryl, who was out there, alone.. in Negan territory.

"You don't get it.... Daryl knows what he's doing.. but he's stubborn.... He.. he can't do this alone..." He told them as he pushed himself up, ripping out the IVs that Raph and Robbin had inserted. "No. I don't need to be looked at. I need to find Maggie."

DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 1:42 am

What Bruce wanted to do was bring Glenn to get looked at by the resident doctors. But now he felt that it would be safer, and healther for Glenn to see Maggie right away. Bruce picked up the pup and got out the truck, along with everyone else.

I'll bring you to Maggie now then.

He let Glenn walk on his own as much as he could, helping him when needed. Raph. If you don't have any plans at the moment. Could you grab mikko for me. I want to check her over. He told Raph what room Mikko and wade was in then continued to Maggie's room.

Maggie was on the first floor. And once Bruce and Glenn were inside, he set the wolf pup down and led Glenn to the room. Once at the room He opened the door without knocking and let Glenn walk in.

The wold pup sat there for a bit whining. Then the smell of food caught her nose. She trotted over to Pete and Gwen's room door and sniffed at the bottom of the door. She then started to scratch and howl at the door to be let in and fed!
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 1:56 am

You never know. Maybe someone will fine a way to beat this thing. Maybe oneday it'll end and things can slowly get back to normal...More or less. At lest normal for the kids. Maybe they wont have to know a world like this.

Maggie was hopeful for that anyway. She sighed and rubbed her stomach lightly. She was starting to drift off into thought, something that she was getting in the habit of doing when her door opened up. It startled her because everyone was so keen on knocking before coming in.

When she looked over she expected to see Bruce. He was the only one to a key to her room besides her. She was going to ask if something was wrong, but her words were cut off when she spotted Glenn.

Once again her eyes filled with tears, more so when she seen the condition he was in. She frantically pushed herself up from her bed and twisted in her blankets she practically fell out of the bed trying to get out.

GLENN! OMG, GLENN! She choked out as she pulled the blankets off of her.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 11:51 am

It was obvious that Maggie was still clinging to hope that things could someday be normal again. He remembered when they first encountered her family, they kept Walkers in the barn, hoping they could be cured. Believing they were sick. Of course, Maggie knew better now, but there was still that hope.... something Carl had never clung to. Naturally she needed that hope, considering that she was about to bring a baby into this world.

He could only give a nod, hoping to be encouraging, she needed that.. " Yeah. That would be good..." He told her.

Then, the door suddenly opened and Glenn was helped in. Carl's eyes grew wide, relieved and excited. Glenn was alive... he was here, and that meant Daryl was back. Daryl was back with his father!! He carefully scooped Judith up and rushed out the door, happy to see Glenn, but he would officially greet him later. Right now, he wanted to give him time to reunite with his wife.... she had a big secret for him...

...And... he needed to see his father! "DAD?!" He called out, once away from the room, frantically searching for any sign of his dad, or Daryl...

"DAD?!"
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 12:04 pm

Glenn tried to refuse the help, but then the door to Maggie's room opened and seeing her, the flood of relief, then instant worry over her condition gave him the strength to wiggle away and rush to her...

"MAGGIE!!" He dropped to his knees beside her on the floor, helping remove the sheets from her legs and pulling her into his arms. He hugged her tightly, but eased the embrace when he remembered that she was injured... "OMG, Maggie...I found you..I found you..." And his lips met hers, kissing her deeply...

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 12:11 pm

Maggie held onto Glenn as tightly as she could She kissed him back, tears still falling.

Seeing the two needed some time alone, even though Glenn really needed medical attention, Bruce left them be. He quietly closed the door and went after Carl.

Back in the room, Maggie pulled away enough to look at Glenn and smiled at him. Yeah, you found me... She paused for a second then her smile widen and she took his hand and placed it on her stomach. Found us.
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 12:17 pm

Bruce ran after Carl feeling real bad for the kid that no one else was with them. When he finally caught up with Carl he stopped the kid. Daryl's still looking for him. Bruce admitted. But I'm sure that he'll find you're dad. If he's gone for more then two days I'm going to send more men out, ok? We're gonna get your dad back. I promise.

Bruce had just the tiniest feeling that the kid wasn't going to take that news well.

I'm also going to take care of the man that's been harassing you and your group. Soon you wont have to worry about him anymore, I promise that too.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 12:27 pm

It had been so long and this felt so unreal. Like those numerous dreams he had while being held captive. The way she felt in his arms. Her smell. Hearing that accent that he had always adored. His own tears were falling, happy to be reunited, and regretful that he couldn't prevent this from happening to her.

Then she took his hand, guiding it to her stomach and there was only a brief moment of confusion, then her words confirmed it... 'You found us'

Eyes widening and a smile stretched across his lips. Before, he had been fearful for them to start a family because of what happened to Lori. But after finding Alexandria, they had fallen into a sense of security. Glenn finally gave in, knowing how much Maggie wanted this. He wanted it, too. And with the fear gone...

He hoped this place was safe, but they would deal with it whatever the outcome...

"Wow...are you serious?!" He one arm hugged her, the other hand still resting on her stomach, gently rubbing. He nuzzled kisses against her cheek, then met her lips once again...

Last edited by Glenn Rhee on Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 12:36 pm

She waited for his reaction to the news. Worried that maybe it wouldn't be welcomed news. Of course having a child in this world was risky, but now, they had found themselves in a safe place. So far This mall and Bruce had proven to be just what they needed. A new home.

Finally a smile. And she breath a small sigh of relief.

Maggie gave a nodded. Mmmhmm. That's why they have me on bed rest right now. To make sure I heal from my injuries. And you...

She looked him over between kisses. checking his wounds. He was beat up pretty bad. You should go see the doctors here. Let them fix you up. She reached over and grabbed a blanket and pulled it around his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Chikara
Original Character
Lydia Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 8:19 pm

Lydia grinned and gave Bebop a big hug. Might as well forget the scary things for now. All that mattered was that everything was okay again.

"I'm very hungry! Ezra doesn't have anything good in his room. Just powdery eggs and...coffee," She made a face when saying the word coffee. "Shelby is hungry too!"
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 8:33 pm

Bebop reached out and gave Shelby a pat on the head. Yeah don't eat the eggs. Mel had a bad experience with them. We had to throw them away. But! I have chicken soup.

He put the Ramen that was originally for himself in a bowl and placed it on the table. He then gave her a large glass of orange juice that he hoped was real orange juice. Bebop then helped her off the counter and to the table.

Breakfast is served. After you eat you you wanna come with Mel and me to explore the Mall? If we're lucky we'll run into Toad and I can tie his tongue to a pole. He added with a mock evil laugh.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 8:51 pm

" Can we feed him to the Walkers? Guy is nothing but a creep." Mel asked Bebop she knew it was a bad thing to say but at this point she didn't care. She just wanted Toad to be gone who knows what he would do next and being scared to explore a safe place by herself was driving her nuts. Besides who was gonna miss that guy.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Chikara
Original Character
Lydia Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 9:35 pm

Lydia contemplated bringing up her own encounter with Toad, but decided against it. She just ate happily, allowing herself to daydream for a little bit.

"I'll have to tell my brother first. He's still sleeping~" Lydia replied. She was thoughtful for a moment. "There's an awful lot of people here at the mall. I ran into someone on my way here. Someone nice! I think. She's a cat named Love! Pretty name, huh? She was on her way out to the woods to check for walkers. She was a liiiittle bit weird, but I think she's my friend now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next