Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+30
loventrice Dixon
Leonardo Hamato
Lois Lane
Glenn Rhee
Mikko McKinnon
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Nightcrawler
Melissa Andreas
Gambit
Lydia Chikara
Erica Martins
Splicers
Leatherhead
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Lilo and Stitch
Negan
Maggie Rhee
Gwen Stacy
Deadpool
Carl Grimes
Clark Kent
Bebop
Shen Hamato
Death
Peter Parker
Batman
Daryl Dixon
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Batman
DC
Batman

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 11:14 pm

Once they were away from the mall and on their way to the cabin Bruce started to tell the guys who they were getting.

We are picking up a guy named Glenn. He's the husband of the girl we have at the mall, Maggie. Which is great! The poor girl has done nothing but ask for him since she's gotten there. Daryl says that Glenn was shot in the back. Daryl got the bullet out and stitched the kid up but he still lost a lot of blood. So we have to get him and bring him back to the mall fast.

I don't think Daryl is going to be there. He mentioned something about going to find someone else. Also, Raph. This might be obvious, but he can't be out in this weather for long. So Raph's gonna stay in here and get the medical supplies ready with Robbin. The only reason we'll need you out there is if we run into the assholes that shot up Glenn. I would bet anything it was the same guy that was bat happy. If that's true...Well I'll have to talk to Clark about what to do with that threat later...
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 11:27 pm

Daryl figured it would take the 'rescue team' some time to get there. Though, he hoped they came quickly. The fire had done wonders to heat the area, but he knew the smoke would draw attention and Negan's men were no doubt searching for Glenn.

He poked at the burning wood, determined to keep the flames going until the others arrived. The last person toe inhabit the place had stocked a nice pile of split logs, but unfortunately didn't last long enough to enjoy their efforts. It was damn fortunate for them. Who knew... if he found Rick, he would most likely have to bring his other friend back to this very spot.

He glanced over at Glenn, relieved that he was still sleeping. Poor kid. He had obviously been through some trauma, but hopefully nothing that being reunited with his wife wouldn't fix....

Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 11:39 pm

Raphael was glad that Bruce understood, though wished he would have a more hands on job. Though, it should be easy. Go in, get the kid, and get out. He would have all the medical waiting, but hoped someone here was more experienced in this field. He really wished Donnie was here.

"I'll have it waitin'." He promised, giving a little salute. "And if those assholes show up, I'll teach 'em a lesson.."
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 9:48 pm

Yawning Mel left the bedroom stretching only to see that it was morning. She had no idea what time it was nor did she really care time meant nothing for the most part. Hell she didn't even know what day it was anymore time for all intents and purposes had stopped unless someone really kept track of it for whatever reason. Still she needed to wake Bebop up and do what they wanted to do here. Going back to the room she went back to the bed and tugged on on his hand.

" Bebop it's morning you gotta get up." She told him trying to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 11:10 pm

Carl made himself comfortable on the bed beside Maggie, placing a still sleeping Judith between them. "Good. Because I'm not leaving you alone." He told her matter of factly, a small grin stretching across his lips. Maggie had been there for him and delivered his baby sister at his dying mother's request. It was time to repay that favor.

"I mean, these rooms are pretty big. I'm not used to it... I'm sure you're not either. And....I know you miss Glenn..." And, he missed his dad "I can keep you company until he gets back..."

Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 8:40 pm

With a plan in place Bruce wiz passed trees and crashed through bushes and snow and any poor animal that was in the wrong place at the wrong time. But dammit they made it to the cabin fast! Bruce stop the truck which caused the others to lurch forward a bit.

Then He grabbed a health pack and opened up the door and leaped out with the others.

Once they were out, Robbin started looking for supplies. Shit, would have been helpful if he told us where shit was, right? He told Raph shaking his head. The first thing that was found was an inflatable bed that blew up with a pull of a cord. He laid that out then went back to looking for IVs and and fluids.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 8:44 pm

Melissa Andreas wrote:
Yawning Mel left the bedroom stretching only to see that it was morning. She had no idea what time it was nor did she really care time meant nothing for the most part. Hell she didn't even know what day it was anymore time for all intents and purposes had stopped unless someone really kept track of it for whatever reason. Still she needed to wake Bebop up and do what they wanted to do here. Going back to the room she went back to the bed and tugged on on his hand.

" Bebop it's morning you gotta get up." She told him trying to wake him up.

Bebop opened one eye and looked at her then grabbed her hand and carefully pulled her back on the bed. Noooooooo we sleep. He wined playfully and tossed the covers over their heads. It's good for the soul.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 8:54 pm

" I know but I'm getting hungry and I wanna see what's around this place. Only problem is that Toad is out there and he scares me. So please get up." She told him as she tossed the covers off not wanting to wait. Other than that she had calmed down considerably and her mind wasn't on being on the move from one place to the next.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 9:03 pm

You mean you have to eat more then once a week? He asked. Of course he was still messing with her. And right after the question he attacked her sides with his finger tips and tickled her.

Ok I'm up. What you want to eat? He said stopping his assault and slipping out of bed. My vote is on bacon!
Back to top Go down
Lydia McKinnon
MARVEL
Lydia McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 9:05 pm

Lydia Chikara wrote:
When Lydia awoke, she was suddenly startled by the change in surroundings. This was not the same bed she'd fallen asleep in! Or was it? She remembered being in Bebop's room, collecting her stuffed animals to bring to her brother's room. That must be it. She must have telaported! She fell asleep a lot, especially when she was younger, but always seemed to wake up again in her own bed, at least when her family had been around. She'd always just assumed it was magic of some sort. At least until it stopped happening. Then she was just disappointed and sad.

Picking up Shelby, she crawled out of the bed and wandered out, finding her brother asleep on the chair. Yep, definitely telaportation! She didn't bother waking him. He seemed pretty tired last night, at least in her opinion. She peeked around the kitchen a bit, but found nothing that she deemed edible.

"What do you think we should do, Shelby?" She asked her rabbit. She listened intently as it 'replied'. "I agree. I read the map yesterday. We shouldn't get too lost, Bebop's room isn't toooo far away from here, right? Right!"

She silently left the room, shutting the door back as softly as she could. She wasn't planning on being away for too long. By the time she came back, Ezra wouldn't even notice she'd been gone! Taking a deep breath, she began walking in the opposite direction - unknowingly taking stairs leading away instead of towards Bebop and Mel's little apartment.

Toad got some great sleep! and now he was wondering around again. Since he didn't come to the mall the proper way he didn't have a room. He notice that the cat woman didn't use her room a lot and thought about making friends with her to grab her room. But later. Now he spotted a young girl who he hadn't seen before. He leaped down in front of her and smiled.

Lost?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 9:16 pm

" I don't know. Wanna see what's in the food court thing?" Mel asked through the giggles getting up finding her new clothes to get changed into.

" I'm just gonna get changed real quick." She said as she entered the bathroom shutting the door behind her changing into the new clothes. They were a bit big on her small malnourished frame but hopefully with time she would fill out and have a healthier body. Coming out she had cuffed her jeans so they weren't being dragged all over the place. And she had put on a new hoodie to hide all the little scars that she had picked up.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Chikara
Original Character
Lydia Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 9:35 pm

Lydia shrank back nervously, holding Shelby up over her face shield-like. She was shaking a bit, startled by his sudden appearance and also nervous to be around someone unfamiliar.

"N-no...Lydia isn't lost. I know e-exactly where I'm going..." She replied, trying to sound as confident as she could.
Back to top Go down
Lydia McKinnon
MARVEL
Lydia McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 9:41 pm

Toad was amused by the girl's reaction. but he did back up a bit to give her some space. Sorry there, didn't mean to frighten you..Lydia. They call me Toad. So where ARE you going? You shouldn't be wondering around here by yourself. I hear the place is haunted you know.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 9:44 pm

Raphael assisted Robbin with finding the needed supplies, giving a shrug to dismiss his complaints. True, a little direction would have been helpful, but given the situation and the fact that someone's life was on the line.. he would let it slip. Besides.. they were working for BATMAN!

"Yeah.. I wish my bro Donnie was with us. He's good at the medical stuff. I'm gonna mention 'im to Batman... I mean Bruce. I think he'd be helpful on these type missions..."

He just hoped this Glenn fellow wasn't too severely injured. It sucked that he would have to rely on the aid of a team that was simply winging it....
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 9:53 pm

Hearing the vehicle approach, Daryl grabbed his crossbow and spring to his feet, carefully peaking out through the old tattered curtain. He saw Bruce and a few of his men exit the vehicle, which was a huge weight off his chest. Glenn would finally be out of harm's way, and he could continue his search for Rick.

The noise had also jolted Glenn awake, who quickly sat up,paying no mind to the excruciating pain that his movements caused. Heart beating wildly within the confines of his chest, he pulled the blanket tighter around him as he reached for his clothes that still hung by the fire...

"No..no... we have to go..." He warned, tone panicked, eyes wide with fear. Obviously he was reliving the terror that Negan had caused...

"Hey.. it's okay, man. He's a friend. They're comin' to take you back to the mall....to Maggie. She's there waitin' on you..."
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 10:02 pm

Bruce gave a light knock before opening up the door. He walked in and brushed himself off. He was thankful that Daryl hadn't actual left to look for his other friend yet. And he did notice that the guy they came for was looking very freaked out.

Bruce walked up to Glen and introduced everyone quickly. We're going to get you somewhere safe, patch you up, get you some warm food and fluids. Plus, Maggie's been waiting for you. He added with a hint of a smile. It was always nice when he could reunite people.

So lets get you in the truck and get out of here.

With Raph's help they had everything ready for when Bruce and the rest came back. Robbin looked over at the turtle. So I take it you're a Batman fan uh? Me too. Trust me, the excitement will wear off. Bruce has pretty much hung up his cape so to speak. There really isn't any need for a Batman anymore. With the Joker gone and all. Least we think he's gone.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 10:13 pm

I don't think there is a food court here. Bebop said as Mel went to change. While she was in the bathroom he headed to the kitchen and started to see what there was to cook. There was some powered milk. Honey, coffee, Oats, Lots of ramen, powdered eggs? What the fuck is powdered eggs?

Bebop took the box from the shelf and started to read how to make the so called eggs. Add water. He wasn't sure what was worse. Dying by zombie, or dying by powder egg.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Chikara
Original Character
Lydia Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 10:19 pm

Haunted?! Nobody'd told her the mall was haunted!

"Ehhh...I don't like to talk to...to strangers, um, Toad..."

His name seemed oddly familiar to her... He couldn't be...the same person that hurt Mel? She remembered his name had also been Toad, right? And this person wasn't exactly a normal human. He didn't exactly look normal at least. Was he the same person who hurt Mel last night?

"If...if...ehhhh...If you don't mind I'm going now, okay Mister Toad?" She exclaimed, running ahead, trying to pass him and keep going. Bebop's room was close to here, right?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 10:20 pm

" What are you planning on making?" Mel asked sitting on the counter as she spotted the box powder eggs? That didn't sound good in the least and how the hell were they powdered in the first place.

" That stuff can't be food. I would rather eat a chipmunk instead of that stuff." She said with a shudder she didn't give a fuck that she was being picky there was no way in hell that was food.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 10:24 pm

AHHHHHHHHHH! Bebop threw the box in the air and had it fall back on it's head. How the hell did you get on the counter so fast? Weren't you just in the bathroom? When did you become a teleporter? He asked picking up the box. Trying to give me a stroke?

He looked at the box again and shrugged.

I don't know. But we're gonna try it!
Back to top Go down
Lydia McKinnon
MARVEL
Lydia McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 10:26 pm

Toad pouted a little and watched her go, then leaped over and in front of Lydia. But I'm not a stranger. We know each other's names. So we're not strangers anymore, right? He didn't stop her from walking and just walked with her.

So tell me who you're looking for. I could get you there faster. Make sure the demon that haunts the place dosn't eat you. She has an appitite for kids.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 10:29 pm

It was obvious that Daryl was trying to be reassuring, but after what Glenn ad experienced. The hell he had been through... it was hard to calm down. He grabbed his pants and frantically pulled them on, succeeding with buttoning them before the door swung open.

"Take it easy, man.." Daryl once again tried to calm him, draping the blanket over his shoulders. His shirt was still stained in blood and Daryl knew that would only serve as a reminder of his hell...

"They're gonna take you to Maggie, okay?" Daryl promised, trying to make eye contact. It was difficult seeing the fear that reflected there, but there was also recognition. The words had gotten through. "Hey. You know me. I wouldn't send you off with someone if I didn't trust 'em. They'll take you to her... I promise.."

There was a long moment of hesitation before Glenn finally nodded, willing to take any chance if it meant reuniting him with Maggie... "O...okay..."He finally gave in, allowing Daryl to help him to his feet....

"I'll help you get 'im settled in the van, then I'm headin' out. Gotta find Rick..."

Hearing Rick's name triggered something in Glenn. He froze, eyes widening as if reliving a horror, and in fact, he was.... "No...you can't go out there.. you can't.... he.....Rick... he's....."

Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 10:32 pm

" No just habit part of surviving is becoming a ninja. And hopefully that so called food it tastes good and doesn't kill us." She giggled swinging her legs a little bit feeling more and more comfortable as time passed. To be honest it felt great and lifted a huge weight off her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Chikara
Original Character
Lydia Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 10:37 pm

"D-demon?? You're just making that up to scare me," she replied, shivering a bit.

He was obviously kidding around. People did that to her sometimes. But Lydia wasn't that gullible! Zombies yes. Mutants yes. Demons who ate children? N-no.

"I'm looking for Bebop's room. I'm pretty pretty sure it's nearby. But I don't exactly know where. D-do you know him?
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 10:46 pm

Bruce and the team was thankful that Glenn was calming down, but the poor guy clearly had been through hell. He didn't want to rush anyone, but also knew they had to get going. It was when Rick was mentioned that things seemed to go a bit down hill. If Batman had spidey senses his would be going off right now. The way Glenn looked when Daryl mentioned Rick. Didn't take the world's greatest detective to figure out it was bad news for this Rick guy.

But he didn't say anything...Yet.

He did step out to keep an eye out to make sure no one was sneaking up on the cabin or hiding to attack. He walked around a bit, but stood close. it was then he heard very small howls. He followed the sound to the back of the cabin and behind a bush.

There a Wolf cub was trying her best to stay warm against her mother. The mother was no longer alive. Bruce was not a big fan of animals. But. He couldn't just leave the pup out in the snow to die. So he picked the pup up and tucked her inside his large coat.

He figured someone at the mall would offer to care for her. And there was a pet shop that had food and what not. Thankfully, it was never filled with animals and he didn't have to deal with that when the dead took over.

he then continued his patrol to make sure everything was safe until Glenn was ready to roll out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next