Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+30
loventrice Dixon
Leonardo Hamato
Lois Lane
Glenn Rhee
Mikko McKinnon
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Nightcrawler
Melissa Andreas
Gambit
Lydia Chikara
Erica Martins
Splicers
Leatherhead
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Lilo and Stitch
Negan
Maggie Rhee
Gwen Stacy
Deadpool
Carl Grimes
Clark Kent
Bebop
Shen Hamato
Death
Peter Parker
Batman
Daryl Dixon
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lydia McKinnon
MARVEL
Lydia McKinnon

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 10:50 pm

Not at all! She's real. You might have seen her already. She calls herself Love. And goes around looking like some giant cat out of Alice in Wonderland. But she told me, that's not really who she is. So you have to watch out for her.

He skipped down the stairs with Lydia

Nope don't know him. Is he that pig? Toad asked. If so, you are going the wrong way. I don't know exactly where the room is though. But I do know it's up not down.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 10:52 pm

Well we have some hot sauce to make it taste good. Hope you like spicy.

Bebop got to work to make the 'eggs'. He then started some coffee. We have coffee and tea. What one you rather?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 10:59 pm

" I don't mind spicy kinda part of my heritage. And I want coffee maybe it will wake me up more. Was so tired that I didn't dream after that nightmare last night. Still feel like I didn't really sleep though" The teen admitted but it couldn't be helped it would just take time before a normal sleeping pattern would be made for now depending she could sleep off and on but she probably had to do do stuff to stay at the mall.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 11:02 pm

The mentioning of Rick definitely seemed to trigger something. Something bad had happened, and Daryl almost immediately knew what his bud was trying to tell him. He carefully grasped Glenn's shoulders, forcing the panicked kid to look at him...

"Listen. Rick's okay. He is. You took a nasty hit to the back of yer head....yer mind is playin' tricks on you, man..." He gave that a moment to sink in. "Think of all we've ben through. Everything that's happened. Rick's a tough sum'bitch. Just like you...okay? Now. I'm gonna help you into this van. You're gonna go be with Maggie, and I'm gonna bring Rick home to his kids.." Deep down, Daryl had a sickening feeling in the pit of his stomach, but he was never one to give up on someone... dead or alive...

Even if Rick had been killed, he owed it to his friend,and to Carl, to bring him back.....

It took some encouraging, but Daryl finally managed to get Glenn into the van. Once inside, Glenn didn't seen to acknowledge anyone, his mind obviously a million miles away. He grabbed a piece of paper and pin that had no doubt been laid out to record medical notes, and began drawing a map as best he could, hand jerking from frayed nerves and weakness. Tears that could no longer be contained escaped and rolled down bruised and bloodied cheeks...

"You'll... you'll find him there... that's where Negan captured us....Rick, Michonne and I.. that's where he....that's where Rick..." And he couldn't finish his sentence.. "I'm going with you... you're not going alone..."
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 11:04 pm

Bebop nodded and started the coffee...After he figured out the fancy machine which was just him pressing buttons and hitting it a few times until it started up. There we go!

He then went back to the strange egg stuff. If this doesn't work out. There is Ramen for back up.

I think after this we need to find Lydia. Did promise to get her in the morning. Then we can snoop around. Always wanted to have free run of a mall.
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 11:14 pm

Bruce was back when the others were getting Glenn in the truck. He let Daryl talk to Glenn and handle that. Bruce got in the drivers seat and set the pup in a cup holder. Over hearing that it was Negan that had had Glenn and had Killed Rick. Or. Least that's what Bruce assumed happen. He was going to be going after this Negan guy soon.

Hearing Glenn wanted to go with Daryl Robbin spoke up.

Sorry man. You only place you are going is home to yer woman. Robbin tried to get Glenn to lay down and cover him blankets to get him warm.

alright guys, we got to get going. Daryl, you need anymore supplies? Bruce asked.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 11:30 pm

" Good idea need to figure out the lay out of this place. And I just wanna be a kid again and not worry about surviving. Instead I would worry about the next dare and wonder if I would get away with a few bumps and bruises instead of a fracture." She giggled she was beyond reckless when she was a normal kid if someone said something was to dangerous she took it as a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 9:05 pm

Bebop turned up the heat and poured the strange yellow powder into the water. He then started bobbing his head as he bust out rapping out My Band by D12. He needed some music so figured he would make his own.

These chicks don't even know the name of my band
But they're all on me like they wanna hold hands
'Cause once I blow they know that I'll be the man
All because I'm the lead singer of my band

He wiggled his ass as he found the coffee cups and filled them with coffee and handed one to Mel.

He then clapped his hands over Mel's and overly sang the next line of the song.

Girl why cant you see your the only one for me
And it just tears my ass apart to know that you don't know my name!
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 9:13 pm

" I really don't get rap but hey parents controlled that stuff." Mel said with a shrug and took a drink of her coffee which left her shuddering from the taste.

" Fuck this stuff is strong and bitter. How do people drink this without lots of sugar and milk?" She asked putting the cup beside her not used to the taste. She always liked the smell but growing up she wasn't allowed to drink it because it would stunt her growth or something.
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 9:14 pm

Love and Gambit stood up most of the morning talking about everything! He got pretty drunk so she learned all kinda things about him and Wade and the X-Men and everything! and in return of so much info, she gave up some of her secrets. Though she wasn't sure if he would remember much once he woke up.

Speaking of waking up. Gambit was up now. Moaning about his head hurting and bumping into things. Love watched him with a grin from the couch. Sleep well?

Gambit jumped a little surprised to see that the cat was still there. Did we...Uh...? Last night? He asked.

Nope. You tried. Said you you like the fluffy. It was cute. But no.

Gambit nodded and made it to the kitchen. He noticed that there was coffee made and some strange egg stuff. Uh...Thanks for making breakfast.

No problem. Love hopped up and moved over to Gambit. She gave him a tight hug and kissed his cheek. Gonna head out. You should take a warm shower and have a walk around the mall, it's a nice place. And I'm sure your girl is fine. You'll find her, don't worry so much. Love gave Gambit's ass a smack and left the room. That's when he realized he was butt ass naked.

I need more sleep...
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 9:52 pm

Bebop snorted but wouldn't let her negitive views on his bird like singing stop him from belting out songs. He looked around and tossed her some sugar packs then plated the slop that was suppose to be eggs. He poured some hot sauce on the stuff then handed her a plate.

Ladies first. He beamed.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 10:01 pm

Maggie was very grateful for the company. She sat up as much as she could and then nodded over to the other side of the bed. On the side that had a large window that was letting in light from what seemed like a pretty sunny day. By the window was a beautiful carved wooden crib. It was brown and had white and pink cotton sheets. Attached to it was a hanging musical mobile with moons and stars that played twinkle twinkle. Inside was a small Batman plush, because of course there was.

Bruce set that up for her. She told Carl.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 10:03 pm

" That can't be actual food." She commented as she took a fork and tried some of it. Unfortunately her stomach agreed with her that powdered eggs wasn't food even with the hot sauce. It made her poor stomach rebel and she had eaten stuff that she would never eat normally like deer stomachs because it was food. Getting down from the counter she lunged for the sink not wanting to coat the floor in puke.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Chikara
Original Character
Lydia Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 10:18 pm

Toad wrote:
Not at all! She's real. You might have seen her already. She calls herself Love. And goes around looking like some giant cat out of Alice in Wonderland. But she told me, that's not really who she is. So you have to watch out for her.

He skipped down the stairs with Lydia

Nope don't know him. Is he that pig? Toad asked. If so, you are going the wrong way. I don't know exactly where the room is though. But I do know it's up not down.

Up, not down? "Oh, um...I knew that!"

Lydia turned around and began walking back in the other direction. She was trying to ignore what Toad had been saying, about the demon. Real or not, Lydia really didn't want to know. The scary things were outside, inside the mall was supposed to be safe.
Back to top Go down
Lydia McKinnon
MARVEL
Lydia McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 10:22 pm

Of course you did, you are a very smart girl. Toad said with a raised brow.

Well I suppose you don't need my help anymore. Good luck out there.

Toad leaped over the rails of the stairwell and fell down out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Chikara
Original Character
Lydia Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 10:31 pm

"My goodness!" Lydia said, turning and watching him jump down. She then looked at Shelby. "That's why you shouldn't talk to strangers - because they can be kind of weird."

But she still didn't quite remember where Bebop's room was! It had to be somewhere nearby. Toad pointed her in the right direction (at least, she hoped that he had) but it wasn't exactly enough to go by. Although, there weren't a ton of options either. If she went up the stairs, she'd probably be able to find her destination.

She began walking faster heading towards the stairs, hoping she wouldn't run into anybody else.
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 10:35 pm

But Lydia would. In fact she would run into the very demon Toad had warned her about. Love was making her way down the stairs, heading for the lobby of the mall as Lydia was walking up. Love smiled at the girl as they meet on the stairs and gave her a small bow. The poor child looked so frazzled.

Are you ok, little one? Are you lost?
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 10:38 pm

Ramen it is! Bebop tossed out the rest of the fake eggs and pulled out the large boxes of Ramen. We have...Beef, Pork, Chicken, Shrimp, Lobster, Original, Spicy, We also have Miso and Udon.

Seem the girl had a pretty sensitive stomach to get sick off one bite of food. Or she was just way over dramatic. How she lasted this long was a wonder.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 10:47 pm

" I will just eat later Bee for whatever reason my stomach rebelled against that stuff. And right now it doesn't want anything. Don't know why it happened I've eaten grosser stuff like liver from the animals that were hunted because it was meat and didn't get wasted. So sorry for that didn't want to puke." Mel replied after rinsing out her mouth and the sink.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 12:35 pm

"You ain't goin', Glenn. You can hardly walk. If Rick's hurt, I'm gonna have a hard time gettin' two of you back..." He told him, still refusing to believe that Rick was dead. This world was cruel. They had lost so much, but Rick was tough. He had come out of so many impossible situations.

He watched as Glenn drew the map, his hand unsteady but he was sure he could follow it. It was obvious that Glenn wasn't happy with the orders that he couldn't help, but deep down, he knew they were right. He would only slow Daryl down.

There was a pile of folded blankets not far from where he was now sitting. He carefully grabbed two and insisted that Daryl pack them away, tears rolling down his cheeks. He knew Daryl would need them to bring Rick's body back. One to wrap him in. The other to act as a stretcher to drag him.

"Be careful... we've lost too much already...." And he finally gave in, laying back onto the inflatable mattress.

Daryl gave his friend's hand a reassuring squeeze, then tucked the map into his vest's pocket, looking at the staff. "Better take care of 'im." He warned, obviously still having trust issues. Hell, who could blame him after all they had been through?

Hearing Bruce's question, he shook his head. "I think I have everything I need. It may take me a couple days to get back, so.. get Glenn back to his wife. Take care of Carl and Judith. I'll touch base with you when I know somethin'..." With that, he hopped out of the van and closed the door, hoping the next time he saw the group, he would have Rick with him and could take Carl's grief away.

Giving the side of the van a firm pat to indicate they needed to get a move on, Daryl slipped back into the cabin to put out the fire and collect his backpack that contained his supplies....
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 12:58 pm

Carl was determined to be here for Maggie for however long it took. Though, he was sure that if Glenn was out there, Daryl would bring him back, along with his father. It was simply a matter of time. When Maggie gestured to where the crib was, and informed him of who had provided it, Carl managed a small grin as he got up and carefully collected his sleeping sister in his arms, then carried her over to the crib. He gently placed her down and after covering her up, picked up the Batman plush, eyeing it for a moment before placing it in her little arms.

Like any kid, he used to love super heroes, but unfortunately his childhood had been cut short. He had to grow up way too fast. "Maybe...maybe they'll have it easier, you know? Judith and...your kid. They'll never know a world before this...." And he hoped this mall held and the kids could know safety at least, but they would always have to sleep with one eye open. They would always have to be prepared to run....

...they would always have to say goodbye to people. "I mean, life is never going to be easy... but they won't have to adapt...."
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 5:11 pm

Bruce was worried about Daryl and if he had more then just the bike, he would have sent a man or two with him. He was pretty sure his friend Rick wasn't among the living anymore and didn't know how Daryl was going to handle that alone. But before he could voice any concerns, or pull Daryl aside and talk, doors were shut and pat on the truck indicated that it was time to move out.

Robbin had gotten an IV in and fluids started just as Bruce took off.

We'll be home soon. He told the others. Maggie is going to be really happy to see you. I think having you back will help her heal. It seems this Negan guy you spoke of is real pain in the ass of all of you. I don't want you to worry though. A friend of mine and I are going to take care of him.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Chikara
Original Character
Lydia Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 8:51 pm

Lydia froze. "Oh! Uh...I-I'm okay!"  She blurted out, starting to turn around.

This wasn't the demon Toad had referred to. It couldn't be. He was just trying to scare her! This was just another friendly mutant like Bebop...but she was still unsure even of herself. Toad might have been serious. Either way, she didn't want anything to do with Love, if that in fact was her name.
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 8:58 pm

Odd, kids didn't usually turn and run from her, at least not until she gave chase and she gave this child no cause to worry.

I sense that you are not ok. Love said and reached out grabbing Lydia by her shoulder. Come, I will take you to where you are going. Tell me what room you are looking for. I know this place very well. By the way, my name is Love. What's yours?
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 9:00 pm

It's fine. I'm hungry though. So I'll whip up something for myself. If you want you can head out if you don't want to wait for me. Bebop told her. He hated for her to be sitting around being bored while he ate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next