Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+30
loventrice Dixon
Leonardo Hamato
Lois Lane
Glenn Rhee
Mikko McKinnon
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Nightcrawler
Melissa Andreas
Gambit
Lydia Chikara
Erica Martins
Splicers
Leatherhead
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Lilo and Stitch
Negan
Maggie Rhee
Gwen Stacy
Deadpool
Carl Grimes
Clark Kent
Bebop
Shen Hamato
Death
Peter Parker
Batman
Daryl Dixon
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 1:50 am

"Lead on - lead on.." Mikey agrees watching Leo and Donnie take Raph, "We will have him comfortable and warm in no time." He tries to reassure his older brothers. Leo still looked like he was borderline in shock land and Donnie speaking like some robot. Like he was momentarily impersonating a speech capable MetalHead. He had to try to be somewhat normal and himself, try to keep his two concious brothers from falling apart. Maybe he could not, but he was sure gonna try!

his inner thoughts broken - listening to Donnie.

Eyes following his brothers purple surrounded brown eyes too - and going wide.

Oh no no way! Donnie wanted him to - to ... to

"Maybe I can Carry Raph - you guys look tired.. meh fiiine but I sooo have earned Orange Crush so dibs on any we find!"
He stammers. Why him?!

He stomps carefully on the very end of Leo's sword flipping the ultra sharp weapon up into his hand and spinning it into position to slide is into the back of his belt. That secured he balked at the second task.

The Arm.

Raph's right arm.

"it's just an arm..." He bends reaching for it - then drawing back and taking a deep breath."Your not going to suddenly grab and choke me right? Rightie?" He gingerly pokes the once powerful limb of his brother - it moved!!!!

He scrambled back, then paused - no no that was just him poking it that made it look like it moved... "Rightie is not a good name.." steeling himself and scooping the arm into his own rather like he would hold an infant. Still chatting to it as he stood up. "Maybe Randall? Ruby? RubbRubb?... ooooh I know Groper - nah you were more of a smack and bash not a grabbie."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 2:01 am

It looked like there wasn't even going to be a fight! That sucked. When Wade came back Mikko snaked her arms around him and gave him a hug. She was taken aback by his question though. Pulling away from she looked at him with a look of mocked confusion.

What food? I didn't have food. Nope. We should go inside.

Gambit looked at the two. Is this going to be a privet couples thing? Cuz I can meet up with you guys later.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Chikara
Original Character
Lydia Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 8:37 pm

Lydia pulled away from Toad a moment to take a look at the room. Bebop was now gone. He was taken away... Wait, where was Mel? She panicked a moment, then found her in one of the hospital beds. Unconscious?

"Is-is...Mel okay?" She squeaked, her voice barely a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Lydia McKinnon
MARVEL
Lydia McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 8:47 pm

Toad rubbed Lydia's back trying to sooth her even though he was never good at such things. But she seemed to be calming. Or maybe she was just getting tired. When she asked about Mel he looked over to where the girl was and nodded.

Yeah I think she is. She's just tired. Needs rest. So do you.

Though he wasn't sure if that was true, he didn't want to put the poor child in another panic.

Maybe I should take you to your room so you can rest.
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 9:01 pm

While Lois watched them carry Bebop out of the room she went over to Mel and helped get her cleaned up. As she waited for someone to help her with an IV went to collect all the material she needed for it if she could find it. Prays someone will come or she will find someone who can assist her with it. Cause she doesn't want to do it wrong. Or hurt Mel, as she cleans her.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 12:51 pm

Carl struggled and fought, but his efforts were only causing more pain. And soon Daryl had him pinned to the ground, completely restrained, which only added to his anger. Daryl was stronger than him,so the teen knew there was no winning this, even if the fire was still burning and his desire to charge after Negan remained unfaltering...

He heard Erica's words, and then Daryl's, informing him that Erica was hurt. His own anger had blinded him to that fact moment earlier when she had hugged him...

Slowly, he began to accept there was no winning this, not at the moment. He would have to sneak out, later.. when everyone thought he was finally listening. One thing was for certain, Negan would be getting a visit real soon, and the man would pay for what he had done to his father. To his friends.

"OKAY!!" He screamed in defeat, his struggles finally coming to a stop. His breathing labored, body still shaking from the anger and anxiety. "You can let me go....check on Erica..."

Daryl hesitated, not sure if he could trust that the boy wouldn't bolt... but he could not hold him down all night, not in the snow. It would surely make him sick. "I'm trustin' you, Carl. Don't try to run when I let you up... don't make me chase you again..." And finally, he removed his weight from the teen, taking his good hand and tugging him off the ground.

Keeping one eye on Carl, he then looked to Erica.. "Let's get you inside where it's warm and get that wound taken care of.." He knew the infirmary was full, but he was confident that he could take care of her injury himself. Though, it would be better to do so within the safety and warmth of the mall....
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead
TMNT
Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 2:43 pm

Casey: Casey watches the man in the suit, Deadpool, back off. "Handle it you better..." but he was able to? the thingwoman had already attacked someone. Casey gestures to Don turning back to the brothers. "On it Donnie - but he is a heavy little dude." He adds in complaint looking sadly at his best bud held up by the brothers in blue and purple. "so back to one of the rooms huh?" only just catching what Mikey as doing... casting a odd sideways look at him. "What are those names for?" he asks trying not to look at the arm in Mikey's. Not only cause it was unsettling it also gave the impression Mikey had three arms - and that was unnerving.

Don: It was then Donatello noted the man in the red suit truly, "What did he want?" he asks Casey kicking the backs of MetalHeads heels unhooking the tiny wheels, "Yeah he is that given I had to make half his bits out of scrap stuff... just wheel him along." He looks at Leo waiting for the older brother to lead off - to one of their rooms. "yeah a room - I ... am reluctant to leave our brothers care in any hands but our own even if I think Lilo might be able to handle it." He nods at Leo not yet catching What Mikey was up to.

Casey: "really?!" Casey was distracted from the chatter bending to look - yep the little bot had wheels. "Cool!"

Leo: Finally Leo nodded, taking another deep breath and helped his brother get Raph back to one of the rooms. It would be nice to put his injured brother in his own room, but he wasn't exactly sure where it was. Raph didn't have a chance to tell them yet, and he wasn't sure the boy in red intended to keep sharing with Donnie or any of them if they did time share spaces together. So...Leo volunteered his own room. He would be able to stay closer to him that way. "Let's go to my room, guys."

Mike: As they started off Mikey makes a mmmm thinking face "The names are for the arm CaseMan - you know when we bury this thing - Closure - you know it needs a name... was a part of our brother - Bash and Whacker? Nah too long and had an 'and' in it." Mikey bounces along after Leo and Don, not saying the name helped him not think of the fact he was carrying a piece of his brother in his arms - which if he thought about it, he would puke and or cry or something else less made sense... sort of.

"I mean we should bury it right? maybe with Raph it might help - him accept the new arm... you know? but it needs something to put on the head - a name."

Don: A sigh hearing and finally understanding what Mikey was talking about - "Mike that is..." Morbid - strange? a bit weird... then again Mikey was always a strange turtle. He glances at Leo, following his lead to his room. It was a natural choice, Leo probably would not stray far from the room until they knew their brother was awake and ... himself - not something they had to put down. It would be a anxious wait for Raph to wake "We'll have to take turns watching him - I'd say we all stay in but Master Splinter is right we need to make a presence among these people and have them know us too - and you never answered me Casey, what was the Deadpool stare down about?"

Casey: Don may not have said it out loud but Casey could not help himself. "Annnd that is just morbid Mikey - really really morbid." He follows Leo and Don at first MetalHead leaving tracks in the snow - then a trail of slippery muddy water then finally just squeaky wheels. Listening as Don spoke and nodding. "No kidding yous have to be known here, that Deadpool was just getting all puffy cause he thought I was kidnapping his woman. Please dude I have the most beautiful wife in the world - whom is a little scary sometimes too I am not risking an ass kicking from her stealing some other mans woman.."

"But his woman is ... not normal - she was snacking on one of the injured - he was alive and screaming and she was eating his guts right out of his still living body! He was one of the dudes that attacked this place, Mikey and I had archer back up and she put the man out of the action with an arrow - I took his fellow people inside to be treated, secured....come back out and DP's lady is eating him!"

Leo: Leo gave Mikey a strange look, not believing what he was hearing. "Are you serious?" Of course he wouldn't put it past his little brother. He just did those things. It didn't always warrant a reason why. At least not to Leo. He sighed heavily in surrender. "Fine. Let's just get him inside." Leo didn't want to put up with any of Mikey's nonsense right now.

Mike: "whaaaat?" Mikey grumbles behind them all his voice shaking a little. "It... it ... it makes it easier to nooooot throw up and carry this - if I am not thinking about what it is! But at the same time thinking about it a little - trying to decide on Lex... or Apex - Pointer?" he muses glancing at Casey. "And you guys think I am gross - ewwwwwwwwwww she was eating him alive?"

Don: His snout crinkled. "well that's disturbing - think he knows? I mean no one would let someone like that just wander about capable of attacking any of the people here. And eating them alive." He gave Mikey a glance and sighed - he guessed he understood that reasoning. A bit - it seemed less strange for a moment. Mikey was just trying to deal - he got that. Oh boy how were they going to explain this to - "Some one has to find and get Master Splinter soon. Mikey go ahead - put the arm ... down and fill a tub. Luke warm - position towels to pillow Raph's head, Leo and I will lower him in and get his gear off." It was not the first time so injured they had had to resort to stripping each other. Though that did not make it less blush worthy.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 6:44 pm

Erica fought down a groan, and her voice might have been strained but she was so playing off the pain. "yes, yes please... but swear I'm okay... For some one now shot twice... it ain't so bad." And she damned hoped not for a third. Thaaaat might be a case of third times a charm. For the opposing shooter!

Stitch had stuffed things back into the backpack and pulls it on shuffling through the snow a bit then jumping and climbing up Daryl reaching out carefully to adjust the brace on Carl where it had been a little un seated in the wrestling. Dropping back to the ground once done

And Erica climbed to her feet too making sure to reclaim her bow and that her quiver was in place. The arrows she had recollect stank of the fresh dead kills. She did not say she trusted Carl would not do something foolish. Because he probably was thinking of it right now. Maybe once she had a patch on or stitches she would say she thinks whatever he was thinking was going to be a very stupid idea. And so they did not stay out here still fussing and arguing - a wave the the catlady she didn't trust - initiated following the tracks the big turtles left. Heading back inside, and wherever Daryl led to patch her up.
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead
TMNT
Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 3:16 am

Casey: "Ohhh he knows. Kinda wished it was not me that found her but the little blonde that was with Mikey and I - she would have killed the muncher." Casey wheels MetalHead along behind them making a sort of 'okie dokie' face at Mikey's explanation. "Hey whatever floats your boat Mikey. Just don't decide on anything until Raph's awake, I am sure if he wants to do such a thing like bury his arm he would want input on the name." He warns, "We will have to keep the woman away from Raph whilst down - do not want to walk in on her eating my best bro... unless it was happy eating type eating... and don't really want to walk in on that kind either!"

Leo: Leo understood that Mikey was trying to keep his mind off of just what he was carrying. Heck, Leo didn't want to even think about it. But Mikey naming a body part? That was just so wrong. Leo learned a long time ago that everyone dealt with trauma differently. If this was the way to help his little brother deal with his grief, then who was Leo to stop him? Leo also didn't want to think of someone eating other people. That just...didn't sit well with him. His stomach lurched again briefly. He didn't want to hear anymore right now. "Alright, that's enough, Mikey...Casey." Seriously, if someone else mentioned anything about eating human flesh, Leo was going to hurl!

"Please change the subject," he added with a bit of desperation.

Mike: "Farquad! nah that short Shrek king was such a party pooper." Mikey mumbles to himself - blinking as Don spoke up he missed most of the talk about this person eating person, though caught onto the thing about their archer friend. "Hahah Casey said she was like a bossy little Leo - but with boobs. Lets talk about those boobs ... not like the suit she was wearing did bugger all to cover her much..." he comments listening to Don, nodding, he hurries ahead. "Erica! - wait no no that name is not good for an Raph arm -Eric maybe... that bloody poofy prince off Little Mermaid..." pointing at Casey with a finger the arm cradled in the other arm. "Hey I am the naming king!" but he supposed Casey was right heading into the room and turning on the surprising large deep tubs water careful to set it to the correct temperature the arm on the bathroom bench.

Casey: "I was not looking at her boobs!" Casey defends. "I... just happened to notice she had them." Okay that did not sound better! "But she was - ordering us around and all! just like you." He pulls MetalHead into the bathroom and over to the tub side but more in the corner away from being in the way of Leo, don and Mikey. "Girl almost shoot me!" he adds still somewhat indignant about that!

Don: The flesh eating chatter made his stomach churn too - especially considering just what happened to Raph. But it was a good thing Casey told them. "You'll have to point this woman out to us - hopefully she'll be secured but if not we'll have to be even more diligent on our turns in and out of this room to protect the local community." He waits for Mikey to shuffle enough aside so he and Leo could Lower Raph into the water.

Mike: Mikey watches grabbing towels to cushion Raph's head on the edge of the tub.

Leo: Leo was grateful for the subject-change...and to a girl no less. A girl that took charge, even. He was interested in meeting her at some point. Maybe they could compare strategies for defending this place. Bringing his mind back to the task on-hand, Leo very slowly lowered Raph into the tub. Then he began removing Raph's gear. He tried not to look at the severed arm as he worked.

Mike: "Leo with boobs - thats not a visual I wanted though thanks Casey." Mikey chatters conversationally leaning over to lightly pull off the red dew rag, his mask, Leo's and Don's he finally noted were wrapped about the new arm and he points at them. "Don will that work?" he asks curiously turning the water off once the water was deep to the upper section of Raph's plastron.

Casey: "Hoooow could that visual even enter your head Mikey - that is one you dude, I mean the girl was right there and the suit tight... that should have been the only visual in your head Mike." Casey groans - nope brain do not go there. Thaaaaaanks Mikey... sooo not much! Glancing when Mikey pointed at the new robotic attachment. "And what about MetalHead?"

Don: A snigger and Don shakes his head reaching to lift or shift Raph helping Leo remove leather belt and pants and what coulnted as their foot and protective gear. "I happen to agree with Casey on that Mikey sounds like the girl was all the vision you needed and you went with what our leader would look like with boobs... which would make no sense even if Leo was a Leonie as turtles don't lactate." He chuckles - oh poor Leo just the mental visual he needed for himself. "You's should tell us more about these girls - Mikey run the water again - we should wash off the blood." Looking to the arm as Casey and Mikey asked, guessing Leo would want to know that too. "Well.... I don't know exactly. I was working on the theory if traumatic enough the kraang metal would latch anywhere as quick as it could - there is no more blood leaking so I will take that as good sign. but it could be days and days before we know if Raph will have any function with it. And - that eye...' He points at the metal shrapnel in his big more brazen brothers face a sigh. "MetalHead will have to give up his eye too... though that is a trickier and more precise operation I do not want to do until Raph has had blood and warmer." their brother was cold from being out in the cold.

Leo: Okay...wow, this conversation got awkward! At least it wasn't on something that would possibly cause Leo to lose his lunch over it. It gave him a bit of a chuckle. "Nice image, Mikey." He proceeded to help Don remove the rest of Raph's gear. Ugh, if Leo managed to make it out of this without throwing up, it would indeed be a miracle.

Mike: His brothers working on Raph's gear Mikey turns the water back on and slips the plug back out of place to help wash off the fight mess from their bigger usually red clad brother. "I'm sorry" he squeaks blushing, "Believe me imaging Mr. Fearless with knockers really threw me for a loop too! and it was your fault Casey! I mean your the one whom said she was a bossy little Leo - but if it were not for the tits and rocking form you'd have ignored her too - by the way do I tell April that?" he teases the tall man back working around Leo and Don as they made sure everything was out of the way. Only filling up the tub back up when once the fight gunk was washed off Raph.

Casey: snorting Casey grins. "Hey April will agree with me no doubt." He shifts back gathering up the gear Leo and Don removed tossing rips and bloodied bindings in the bin and hanging up the belt and pants and other leathery bits - not sure of the dew rag though holding that bit out to Donnie. "So we don't know if the arm... will be an arm for Red?" he asks Don. "And if you want to know what she looked like... um blond hair, short, but definitely shapely. Nice shapey." He grins.

Don: "niiiice - well glad she didn't shoot you Casey -" He chuckles rolling eyes a bit to Leo head motion for their little brother and the strange man Casey. "would hate to have to be mad at her." He looks at Raph's dew rag and takes it wrapping it about that new robotic arm, around the bindings of orange, blue and purple bandanas, it felt odd to be without the eye masks but when the arm was truly healed they could have them back. "Well. I am trusting the kraang technology to take the leap and sync up to Raphael's neural network on it's own. I will need to dismantle my tech pack over the coming days to get into the hand and track progress of the healing but I wont be able to tell if it works until we see Raph using it. He may have full rang, it may be an entire new hand, or it could just be a look a like that is just a bludging tool." He sighs rubbing his head. "I can't answer that truthfully guys we will have to go on faith and guess work and if you feel it is needed some praying"

Leo: Leo just rolled his eyes. "Okay, we get it, Mikey." Then he sighed again and looked at Donnie, frowning deeply. "It will work, Donnie. It has to." Raph would be fine. At least he really hoped so. These days, nothing was a guarantee. But they found each other and basically everyone was unscathed...until now. Physical wounds would heal, but mental ones might take a bit longer. Leo was determined to help Raph every step of the way towards his recovery.

Mike: Mikey turns the water back off and sighs their brother in the tub even for all his great size looking somehow a little smaller and younger. "Yeah, your usually right about these things Donnie - it'll work. What about his eye though?" He points at it and swallows thickly of all the things that would make him toss his none there cookies it was that sight. The Shrapnel buried in the face... "It... can you save it?" Slipping an arm about Leo's shoulders and squeezing him. His big brother had held him in his own freak out some time ago in the cold cold snow -

Casey: "Well I will have to loot this place and see if I can find some beer and a box to keep it cold, Raph will need one when he wakes up - to... handle the first sight of that... sure it will work of course it will." He agreed with Leo and Mikey patting their shells.

Don: Don leaned closer to look lightly touching the injury. "Well... Raph was fully cognitive before the..." He did not want to say amputation right now - that wound was too fresh - "sooo I don't think it went deep enough to make mental health a problem. but will know more when I remove it. As for his eye. It's wrecked.. as soon as he is warm and... one of us will have to prep to give blood now. I would but I won't be able to do the eye if I am little woozy. But once he has blood and warm and maybe if I can find one a sedative or a local to keep him from feeling anything I will remove the metal and see if MetalHead's eye can fit in - or stitch the socket closed." He explains voice shaking a little. "Either one will be another adjustment for Raph when he wakes." He looks at Mikey and Leo. "Whose up for blood first?"

Leo: Leo was the first to speak without hesitation. "I will." Because he felt it was his responsibility as leader. Looking after your team was first priority, after all. And that meant sacrifices. "I volunteer, Don." He glanced at his brother in the tub and sighed softly. This was such a mess. And it was partially on himself. Leo's the one that...chopped Raph's arm off. Even if it was for Raph's own good, Leo still felt guilty. Maybe they should've looked into other solutions. Raph probably would hate him for it. Holding Mikey tightly. They all needed comfort now. And Leo was grateful for Mikey's support earlier.

Don: "Okay -" Donnie nods and begins the dismantling of his tech pack, he would have a moment in the blood letting to comfort his brothers back, right now hands and mind were busy.his tech pack was also his in the worst case scenario aid kit. And right now he was slipping tubes out - needles. The shower curtain railing thankfully would provide a place to hang a little cord from and thread the tubing through. "Only a bit Leo - he was fighting right up until I kicked feet but from under him and you and I know thanks to Sacks we can suffer extreme blood loss and be fine. But The moment you feel tired it's time to stop - Raph only needs enough to work on the transplants and heal. Not heaps. Mikey get Leo the pillows from all our rooms to sit on - it will be a slow sit down for him." He fixes the ends of the tubs with catheters. "Clean your arm Leo."

Casey: "I would offer but this is a turtles only blood sharing." Casey smiles, patting Leo's shoulder, then Mikey's."your doing great guys - Raph will be okay." He could not imagine how they were all feeling though in this moment - worried, guilt... and the prospect of simply waiting for Raph to wake, all the while worried it was not going to work. "Anything you want me to do Don?"

Don: uh yeah Casey - find Father, and April... let them know -" Don does not look up from his task.

Mike: A light squeeze to Leo and Mikey began to free himself, a little brotherly churr in his throat. "Yeah, thanks Casey - yeah your right it'll be aright." And... he saw the look on Leo's face, but he could not yet fully understand the full depth of the guilt that was there. He smiles and hurries away to do as Donnie told him, taking the arm with him first so Leo did not have to sit beside a reminder of the amputation, placing it in the little bar fridge in the room. Grabbing all the pillows from their rooms... but one for April and one for Splinter. Then hurrying with his great big arm load back to his and Leo's room all but bouncing off said brother not in blue and back out the bathroom door thanks to the soft fluffy cloud he was holding.

Leo: Leo nodded and went over to the sink to wash his arm, first removing his wrappings and other gear from that arm. Then he turned the warm tap on and first ran his forearm under the water. He sure hoped this would work. Then he turned the water off and grabbed a clean towel to blot the area dry. Then he headed over to Don. "Uh, do you have some alcohol, Donnie?" True, he just washed his arm, but the alcohol would make sure to sterilize it.

Then suddenly there was a collision with fluffy pillows and his little brother. Leo stood firm and just looked at Mikey, shaking his head. "Are you okay, Mikey?"

Don: "I had not thought of that - umm... well these are bar fridges right... in these rooms?" Don looks at the puff of white with legs under it and chuckles. "Hey pillow turtle, when you have an empty hand bring all the alcohol - if there is some out of the bar fridge in the room, just bring it all here." He waves to the sink reaching to pluck a few pillows loose and place them beside the tub. First time he ever felt a desire to try some stiff drink himself - but he wouldn't.

Casey: "Okay fellas - I'll be back with the father." Casey grins saluting and turning glad the pillow monster had fallen back from the door and he could squeeze out hurrying away.

Mike: "mm - mmmph!" Mikey muffled from somewhere under the heap - flashing a thumbs up and feeling a few pillows being tugged away fromm his grasp sitting up the rest of them still in arms and shuffling his tail forward into the bathroom ruining donnie's perfect placing by tossing the pillows beside the tub. "On it - heeeey never had anything stronger than beer." He adds idly, "Maybe that would inspire me to think of better names then Stubby, Stumpy, Eighth ... mmmmm" A glance seeing his brothers and he adds quickly. "Not that I would try some!" hurrying to raid the bar fridge bringing the little sample bottles of booze back to the room.

Leo: Well, he wasn't expecting to use beer to clean his arm with. Maybe soap and water was enough after all. "I'm sorry, Don. I didn't mean to make things more difficult. It's just that we've used alcohol in the past..." Leo shrugged and slowly lowered himself to a pillow, waiting for the beer to arrive. Then they could get this over with.

Don: A grin, and he sat with Leo. "Nah -it's fine, your right I do have to sterilize Raph's arm as you do yours. So good catch." He rests his head for a moment in his hands resting on his knees, waiting. "Glad you thought of it - I feel a little, guilty it totally slipped my mind you know?" he looks up when Mikey comes in and gestures. "Anything stronger than beer in that collection Mike?"

Mike: "ummmm rum and bourbon samples." Mikey answers, he had tipped the hand full into the small sink and then straightened them, now he holds out those he was sure were not beer. Small rum, whiskey and vodka. "Any of them good for this?" he asks sitting close to Leo and Don. A glance at his big prone brother in the tub.

Don: Don takes the bottles the little samples ones small in their three fingered hands. "I think the vodka will suffice, its not pure rubbing alcohol but - should kill most anything." He shrugs and uncaps it snout wrinkling at the turpentine sort of smell - looking about the bathroom and bringing the face washer closer then handing both to Leo. "Here your arm first and I'll put the needle in, then do Raph's" He nods. "thanks Mikey - and no no drinking the other ones."

Mike: Mikey had just been thinking of uncapping and trying the rum - he pouts and puts it back in the sink.

Leo: Leo smiled at Don. "It's okay, Donnie. I know you're under a lot of stress." Then he saw Mikey return and then waited for Don to pick the right amount of alcohol. One Don gave him a washcloth and a bottle of vodka, Leo put the rag over the mouth of the bottle and tipped it downward to get some on the rag. Then he set the bottle down on the floor and dabbed the area Don would poke him with the needle. "Okay, Donnie. I'm ready." Then he handed the items back to his brother.

Don: "So are - you bro... what you had to do..." Don said glance towards Raph's new robotic hand. Then over to his creation MetalHead. Taking the rag and bottle back moving closer to Leo to slide the needle catheter into place securing it with ever present on them duct tape then moving to do the same to Raph, the simple set up of the tubing would ensure a flow from Leo to Raph not the other way. And the fact he poked the needle into Leo's radial artery whilst choosing a vein in the downed brothers arm after wiping the area and duct taping that too. " pump your fist Leo - get that blood moving through the tub." already the thick redness was moving towards their down brother.

Mike: Mikey watched thinking a bit more out loud, "Rudolph... nah - it should be Michael... yeah thats a good name." He blinks catching some of the talk and watching the blood moving. "do we really have to take turns watching Raph? we can't just stay here until he wakes?" He asks of both his brothers.
Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT
Shen Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 3:51 am

Lilo wrote:
Lilo breaths a sigh, she moves to April. "Uh I'll start tending to the arrow victims, could you help Lois deal with bloodloss girl and maybe something for Toadies friend for shock" moving to straighten the disarray room."We set fridges and containment in the back for blood... we don't know what type the girl is so one of the 0 Rh negative and a hydration drip. No more than that she is going to have to recover on her own as we may need the rest of the stores for the pregnant lady." They were going to have to milk the community members again to store up more. She begins dumping the linen and stuff from Bebops into a waste bucket. It would harbor the infection that needed to be disposed of. She had acknowledged Clark and Lois help her and she was suddenly very happy for all the hands she could get. A mere twenty four hours ago it had just been herself and Stitch now she had April and Splinter and Lois and Clark helping!

April wrote:
April nods - hearing the same request from Luis and rushing to gather the blood and fluid drip bringing all these over to the woman and the teen nodding to a bed. "I do - come on I'll show you lets put her in this bed - it has not been overturned yet." and the dresser was spilled but the kit had not rolled too far so April bent to push it back into place and gather the kit then placing the iv and blood down gestured to take Mel's feet if Luis took her shoulders and they could place her on the bed.

Lois Lane wrote:
While Lois watched them carry Bebop out of the room she went over to Mel and helped get her cleaned up. As she waited for someone to help her with an IV went to collect all the material she needed for it if she could find it. Prays someone will come or she will find someone who can assist her with it. Cause she doesn't want to do it wrong. Or hurt Mel, as she cleans her.

"I'm here Lois let me help you sort her out." April reminds the woman pointing to the kit and baggie of the blood, the one for fluid. "We'll set this up for her and maybe an extra blanket for warmth against the shock." she smiles at the woman - a glance to where Master Splinter was. Maybe he would help Toad and Lydia.
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 8:54 pm

Lois smiled at April as she entered the room to help her; "Thank you so much. I'll get the blanket and a few extra items we may need." Looks around the room for what they need. "I'll get an extra pillow as well." Adds to April as she goes over to the far side of the room to gather what they need.
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 10:55 pm

Seemed like she was heading off on her on. Love gave Carl one more look then gave a sigh. It was good that Carl was going to rest and get healed up though. he would be more prepared to fight once he was healed. In the mean time, she would head out and gather more information.

I'm heading out then. Take care, all of you. Before leaving Love reached down into a bag that was strapped onto her steed. From it she pulled out a gun.

Carl. Anything else happens tonight. Here. Love tossed Carl the gun. It doesn't need ammo. Just pull the trigger. It'll kill pretty much anything. I'm going to find out where Negan is staying, how many people are with him, and how well supplied they are. I'll come back with info when i have it.

She gave them a little salute and then headed off with the pack of hell hounds.

Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 11:05 pm

((continue from Sexual Healing ))

Food? Mmmm Maggie was feeling hungry. But she didn't want Glenn to get up just to make her something. She slid off of him and laid beside him, her head resting on his chest. She pulled the covers over both of them and sighed happily.

I feel great. Tired. But great. A bit hungry, but I don't want you getting up just for me. I can make you some soup though.

She traced circles around his nipple with her finger.

There's chicken, tomato, and mushroom soup.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 11:03 pm

When she rested beside him and laid her head against his chest, Glenn nuzzled soft kisses against the top of her head, inhaling her scent. God, how he'd missed this.... just being with her. The last two months had been complete torture, but he finally had her back, and he was never letting her go...

...and now she was pregnant. His over-protectiveness would be at an all time high. He gently caressed her cheek with his thumb, completely lost in the moment and wishing he could form a protective bubble around her. How he wished he could never let her out of his sight...

Hearing her offer, he pressed a soft kiss against her forehead. "No, I'm supposed to be taking care of you..." He reminded her. It did not matter that he was injured. She was, too. And she was carrying their child. And... she was his whole world. Well worth any discomfort of crawling out of bed.

"So... what do you want?" He asked, giving her a gentle squeeze.

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 11:13 pm

Maggie looked up at Glenn with a bright, toothy grin. Oh, you took care of me alright. She told him. She then leaned up and gave his lips a kiss and laid back down.

And you are more injured then I am. I've been resting for days. I'll get us both something to eat. I haven't had a chance to have a good look around. But from what i've seen, this place isn't well stocked. No fresh food. No meat, fruit,vegetables. I guess having electricity and hot and cold water makes up for that though.

Speaking of...I could use a shower. I'll make you dinner and then hop in the shower. Robbin said I can't get in the hot tub while filled with baby. But it might do you some good. sooth your body. She ran her fingers down his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 11:44 pm

"Yeah, yer fine.. I know. But you'll be better once we get that taken care of.. " Daryl told her, knowing her type. Hell, she was a lot like him in the tough as nails and stubborn department. Helping her up, he spared a glance at Carl who was being incredibly quiet...

"C'mon, man....we can't stay out here...." And he noticed the teen staring teary eyed at his father, as if he was soaking in the gruesome imagery, no matter how painful it was... "I'm gonna get you kids taken care of, then... I'm gonna take care of 'im..." He promised Carl, making contact, but the boy shrugged away.

Sighing deeply, Daryl stared leading them back to the mall, acknowledging that Carl had stalled a little to accept what the Cat-lady had given him.

A part of Carl wanted to decline the offer, even curse her out for not doing more to bring his father back. But the gun was unlike anything he had ever seen before. He examined it closely, then met Love's gaze, giving a slight nod. Perhaps a thank you, even if his gratitude couldn't be voiced or felt due to the storm in his heart.

"Carl, c'mon man.." Daryl urged, holding up for him to follow and offering Erica support if she needed it. With a heavy sigh, Carl followed, knowing that Daryl wouldn't just let him disappear. He was keeping a close eye on him...

"Gonna take you to Glenn and Maggie's room to take care of that..unless that Bruce guy gave you a place where you'd feel more comfortable. But Glenn and Maggie, they're good people. Part of my group.. my family..." He told Erica, not really knowing any other place to go aside from the infirmary. And he knew the place would be overwhelmed with the many victims of the attack. Erica's wasn't life threatening, and something he could surely take care of...

With every step that put distance between him and his father's murderer, Carl was becoming angrier. All of the 'what ifs' and 'should haves' storming in his mind. He wanted to turn and run, but knew in his condition, Daryl would be on him again before he could make it far.

Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 9:22 pm

Hearing that food was scarce was definitely a cause for concern. Glenn had not had a chance to explore the place, but it looked huge, and there seemed to be many people. If food was limited, that meant that the majority hadn't been out there long enough to know how to scavenge, hunt, or gather supplies...

The owner of this place, this.. Bruce.. it was obvious that he wasn't aware of what he had bitten off. It was great that he was willing to take in survivors... but then what? He would have a building full of starving people when rations ran out, and their luck of finding canned goods would eventually run out. There were no more factories, no more production... the world had died...

Maggie didn't sound too worried, but he knew it was something she had to consider, especially now that she was carrying a tiny life inside of her. They needed stability, and for that to happen... a working community...

"I can make a supply run soon... scout the areas, see what I can find..." Because the group had always depended on his skills for scavenging, and his quickness and ability to get in and out of areas undetected. How he had escaped death time and time again. "We need to talk to the survivors, recruit volunteers.. and I can take them out on runs. Daryl can teach those willing to hunt. And your dad...."And he choked up just mentioning Hershel. The man that started out not approving of him because he didn't want anyone close to his family, had eventually became a second father to him. He had even given Glenn his blessing when he asked to marry Maggie.

"Your dad, he showed me how to plant..." And he knew, Maggie was also skilled in farming. Though, he would try to keep her from doing much while she was carrying their child. "When the weather begins to warm, we can teach the community to farm...""He snuggled against her, still feeling extremely blessed that he had her close. He tried to think of how Rick would prepare these people, and just thinking of his fallen friend brought tears to his eyes, but he wouldn't allow them to fall. "We could really use Rick right now..." He voiced his thoughts, not realizing his own potential. He had stepped up once before after Rick lost his wife and the grief pushed him over the edge. The intelligence was there, but Glenn's downfall had always been his kindness.

Finally, allowing his thoughts to drift back to the here and now, after trying to stabilize their future... as much as it could be in this world. After all they had lost, he would never get too comfortable anywhere. Managing a reassuring smile that everything would be okay, because they always found a way, he nuzzled and kissed her.

"I'm okay.. I promise. And...it's been awhile since I cooked...and I mean, it doesn't take that much effort to warm up canned stuff.." He teased.. "I need to make sure I still now how." He winked and kissed her again. "You go enjoy that shower. I want to treat you." And as much as he would love to join her, feeding her was more important.

MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 9:39 pm

"No, this is not a private thing!!" Wade replied to his friend, not ready for him to venture off just yet. This place was still a mess. It was nest to keep your friends close, to make sure they were okay. His attention then returned to Mikko.

"That really weird guy back there said you were feeding on a live human.... I mean, yes... he was Negan's man, but... what kind of message are you sending, hmm? I mean, when people start losing their shit because they thin you're going to eat them..." And then it occurred to him, she could totally be losing control...

"Did you... mean to?" And if she didn't... what if the next person she decided to go main course on was someone's child?
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 9:49 pm

"That sounds like a good rule." Pete winked and hugged her gently, smiling at her suggestions, though blushing ever so slightly when she mentioned the adult store. He was new to the whole sex thing, so it was still an awkward topic. And he certainly never thought in a million years that he would lose his virginity to the love of his life

"You shouldn't go out there by yourself... there could be... weird people..." ...and mutants and other beings...

When she suggested cutting his hair, he grinned. [color=red]"What, don't like the shaggy look? I think they call it Emo... or do I have to have black hair to pull that off? It's kind of a fad.. or, at least it was... before people started trying to eat people..."{/color]
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 9:50 pm

Gambit stood by them silently and listened in on the conversation. To him this really felt like a private thing. And with each of Wade's questions Mikko looked more and more uncomfortable. He felt kinda bad for her.

Mikko looked down at her feet and stood quiet. She had no idea how to answer him. Did she mean to? Well yeah she did! She didn't just dig into the guy, she used tools, carefully cutting flesh from the guy and eating. That kind of thing took some thought and planing.

Finally she looked up and and nodded.

Yeah. Yeah I meant to. Thought I was alone, Guess I wasn't. I'll be more careful next time. Sorry. Just...Cravings have been...intense.

Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 9:56 pm

....and Clark couldn't believe that Bruce couldn't see his view on this. Hearing that Bruce not only wanted to use Mikko for his studies, but Wade as well... he shook his head in disapproval, frown deepening. "They're living, Bruce. You cannot take away free will..."

Though, it did concern him to hear that Mikko was attacking people. But, Clark knew all too well that Bruce was quick to jump to conclusions. They had battled it out before because Bruce thought he was a danger, and the man nearly killed him.

"Let me talk to her. You know I can hear thoughts, right?" He reminded his friends. "I just... haven't done that in awhile because it becomes... overwhelming..." But if Mikko was a threat, perhaps he could pick up the disruptions in her thought process...
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 10:05 pm

There wasn't any point in arguing anymore. So Bruce nodded. What was the harm in finding out what was in Mikko's head? He looked over at the pig who was now slamming himself against the bars of his cage then back at Clark.

Alright. But don't come to me when what's in her mind keeps you up at night with nightmares.

Bruce motioned to the door and lead Clark out of the lab closing the door behind them.

I'm going to check on the other injured while you do that.

Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 11:28 pm

Digger had been driving for a hours and was running low on fuel when he came up to the mall. The place seemed a bit of a mess, but he seen some people out in the front who weren't dead so that was a positive sign. If anything they might have supplies to take. He parked his truck close to the fence where some guys were taking a body down from a tree.

He got out the truck, loaded up on his weapons, tucking them inside of his long coat and walked inside the fence like he owned the place. There was dead everywhere. Zombies it looked like. All over the ground.

Looks like I missed the party.

He called out to the three talking. A girl and two guys. None of them looked human. Freaky!

You freaks in charge around here?
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil

April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 6:28 am

Splinter watched the two leave with Bebop. The news Bebop was now one of the infected would upset his sons -

Enemies they were, and there was no love lost between the clans of the Foot, which had been Bebop's employer once and their own clan Hamato. Still he knew it would bother them. Deeply.

Siiiigh, he turns back and moves to clean up the mess the rampaging hog had left behind him so Lilo and April could work not expecting the news that would come to him via Casey.

Casey had hurried through the mall back to the infir-
Back to top Go down
https://moana.fandom.com/wiki/Maui
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 6:47 am

"Ping? ooor Bruce seeing as he is a batman fan." He was still puzzling out arm nmes watching his older brothers. The four of them kinda filled the room bathroom to compacity. Raph in the tub and the three of them around it. "When will Raph wake?" He adds to Donnie curious leaning over to poke his brother a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next