Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Descent to Darkness

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Descent to Darkness - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 10:08 pm

Mikko chuckled at that. They could knock you down with their tails. Not sure how you would make them pay.

Rock was now putting everything back in the bags when the question of his age came up. Uh...well, I'm in my 30's now...so it's been a while.

Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 10:26 pm

" There's more than one way to get back at someone. You're younger than my parents but you will remember the teen years soon enough." Mel giggled amused she wasn't one of those girly girl teens that was shown on tv and in magazines. Still she did had the hormones so her emotions tended to go a bit crazy so ducking for cover was usually a good idea.

" So we leaving?" She asked them.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 10:18 pm

In a rush to leave my home? I'm still trying to wrap my head around how you can just leave your family. I mean I guess you'll see them on the news when their begging you to come home.

Rock chimed in at that. Yeah maybe they'll even be a cash reward for your return
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 5:02 am

" More like they would try to kill you especially my dad if they find out who has me. But it's not the first time I just up and disappeared the longest I had been gone was a week before I was found by the cops. Man I was in deep trouble for that one and I think I'm still grounded for that one until I turn 18 and that was months ago." Mel said with a shrug she wouldn't make a good ransom anyway she knew all the places where a man would go down like a sack of potatoes when hit right.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 8:52 pm

You telling us that yer parents will kill whoever is keeping you. And now want my boys to house you? From what you say it seems that your parents actually care about you. Yet you rather run off and live on the streets? You make no sense. How you think yer going to survive? And don't tell me that you can pick pockets and steal. That's all fine and dandy but even thieves have second jobs so they can live. And all this bull shit about you going to kick people's asses and hurt people. Have you seen yerself? Yer like 20 pounds!

So tell me. Why shouldn't we just bring you back to yer parents?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 9:07 pm

" Look just because they care doesn't mean I'm gonna be on the straight and narrow. If all parents cared and were good there would be no crime or other bad stuff but there isn't and even good parents can have kids that do bad stuff just because. I'm sure at least one of you had the perfect life but still ended up on the wrong side of the tracks. It's just reality and my reasons are my own just like yours are. And fighting is a part of me despite what you may think of my size when it's not everything. I don't have the strength to throw someone but I do have the speed. And even if I don't stay with you guys I'm not going back I will live alone if I have to." The teen replied completely serious as she got up to leave Mikko's place. She didn't have to stick around with Mikko judging her when she had no room to do so hanging out with criminals and having helped rob a bank.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 8:43 pm

I didn't say you HAD to be this perfect child just because you have good parents. That wasn't my point. What I was meant was, leaving your home forever at your age is a little crazy. You should stick with school and all that stuff. I mean the three of us do fucked up shit, but we lived with our parents till we were adults. we went through school. They didn't finish. but that's not the point.

Bebop spoke up at that. I have you know I went back and got that GED.

Not me. Fuck school. Rock snorted. He then stood up and placed Mikko's pet back in it's tank. I think Mikko's trying to do the big sister thing and give you life advice. You can stay with us, geez, so grumpy.

Rock stood up too and headed to the door. Yeah, Mikko's just doing the sister advice thing, trying to help ya out. She does it to us all the time, we never listen.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 9:06 pm

" If it makes you feel any better Mikko I don't do drugs. So don't worry so much everything will be fine. I will be with Bebop and Rocksteady so it's cool." Mel said not worried in the slightest going to Rocksteady ready to leave with them. Mikko was worrying to much like most adults.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 9:12 pm

Mikko raised a brow at that. What do drugs have anything to do with it? I don't care if you smoke some weed. Living with them two you'll start smoking soon enough. I'm more worried you'll reach the age of 20 and realize that you wasted your whole life for no reason. Whatever. do what ya gonna do. I'll see you guys later.

Rock and Bebop said their goodbyes and lead Mel out of the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 9:29 pm

" Why would I worry about stuff that hasn't happened? I'm nowhere near 20 whatever I'm living in the now the future can wait." The teen said with a grin as she followed Bebop and Rocksteady with a stretch not interested in worrying about the bad stuff if something bad happened she would deal with it then.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 9:44 pm

Bebop and Rock lead Mel back outside to the bikes and hopped on once they place the backs with the stolen goods on them. Once Mel got on they drove off to their own place. It was about 15 minuets away from where Mikko lived.

When they got close to the apartments the whole atmosphere changed. The lights in the streets lamps were all busted making the streets almost pitch black. Unlike where Mikko lived, here it was clear this was NOT a good place to be.

When they got to the apartments Bebop and Rocksteady parked their bikes and grabbed their things then started to head up the stairs to their place.

A fight could be heard taking place, and they passed a drug deal going on on their way up. None of the humans seemed to mind or care that the two mutants were living among them. This was because the two had established they were not to be fucked with as soon as they moved in. Yeah, Shredder could have afforded to give them better living space. But the bastard only spent enough to say he was taking care of his own.

They finally made it to their door and Rock opened it and flipped on the light.

the place was a mess. there's was posters of naked women on the walls. Trash everywhere. Empty beer cans tossed on the floor.

Welcome to yer new home!
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 9:53 pm

" Not surprising that you guys live in the bad part of the city. And you're apartment is actually just as messy as my old room only without beer cans and the posters of naked chicks. I could get used to it I think just gonna ignore the posters." Mel commented as she looked around the apartment watching where she stepped considering what was happening outside of it all the stuff inside was minor. Besides she could add her own touch to the chaos.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 11:02 am

It's not bad. the people here are pretty nice. Bebop said and laid his things on the floor. Rocksteady also tossed his bag down and grabbed a beer from the fridge.

I'll show you your room. But there's nothing in there but some trash. Mikko will get you some things though, if you can stand her mothering while shopping with her. Bebop lead Mel to the back of the apartment, telling her what the other rooms were as they went. Then they finally came to her new room and opened the door.

He flipped on the lights and sure enough it was pretty much used as the junk room. there was a punching bag in the corner and small desk on one side of the room. The room itself was actually pretty large and had a window overlooking the back alley, her room also had the fire escape ladder.

Other then some weapons and cloths, it was mostly just trash that could be tossed out. The only thing that was neat in the room was one shelf that held a large collection of comic books, all in plastic sleeves.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 2:50 pm

" Well I can handle her don't worry about that." The teen replied as she followed Bebop looking around until they reached where her room was. Looking around it she grinned other than the trash which can be easily gotten rid of everything here was useful.

" I like the room Bebop if I can get my hands on some sports tape then I can use that punching bag for practice. Just need to get rid of the trash and make the room my own. You might want to move the weapons though otherwise Mikko will freak. With the comics it depends if I like them or not. But there's a lot I can do with this just need to figure out the set up there might be enough room so I can practice my fighting skills. So thanks for letting me stay here and I won't be some tag along kid that you need to worry about." Mel told him giving Bebop a hug unable to resist the temptation.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 10:57 pm

We'll move everything to the living room. What you think you the only one that uses a punching bag?

Then came the hug. Rock walked in right as Mel hugged Bebop and let out a scream. She's trying to drain your life force!

From my stomach?

That's where it is, isn't it?

This back and forth caused a sudden and random playful wrestling match in the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 11:05 pm

" Hey watch it with the wrestling!" Mel yelled as she sprung away from the wrestling mutants not in the mood to get squished by their giant bodies.

" Man and I thought school fights were insane nope you two topped it." She commented watching amused while keeping her distance like a smart person.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 10:45 pm

After rolling around and throwing a few punches both men finally stopped and stood up then there was a knock on the door. They looked at the door, then at each other, then at Mel. If that's someone looking for you, we're giving you up. Rocksteady said and headed to the door.

He answered it and thankfully it wasn't anyone looking for Mel. Just three masked ninjas handing the rhino an envelop and then vanishing.

Rock closed the door and opened the letter as Bebop walked over to him. Looks like we got our next job.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 4:41 am

" A job for what and were they actual ninjas?" Mel asked following Bebop more curious about that and not being found. Her life had become more weird in the past few hours but at the same time it was so much more interesting. It was like a comic book had become real life and she wasn't going to give that up for a second.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 2:54 pm

Yes they were. Rock answered as he read the note. Letter says Shredder wants us to burn down some apartment buildings. He's looking to build and the apartments are in the way and they don't want to sell to him. There's three complexes we have to hit up.

Bebop took the letter from Rock's hands and read it over. Ain't one of these Mikko's place?

Oh yeah! I thought one of em sounded familiar. Looks like she's going to be moving back in with her parents soon.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 3:24 pm

" You're going to at least warn her right so she can get out? Still burning down apartments sounds pretty extreme because your boss couldn't buy them and they're in the way. He sounds like a little kid that destroys a block tower because he didn't get to play with them. Still don't have much of a choice." Mel said shaking her head in disbelief this Shredder seemed to be either insane or had anger problems.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 6:48 pm

We'll tell her. The question is who's going to tell her? Bebop thought out loud. Hey! Mel how about you give her the call. Yer new and young, she'll go easy on you. Maybe let you keep yer eyes.

It was clear that neither of them wanted to tell their friend that she was about to lose her nice home.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:00 pm

" Only problem don't know her number and I don't have a cell phone left it behind so I wouldn't be tracked. So unless you have something I can contact her with you two are doing it." The teen answered wanting to see how that will end up and hoping she would have popcorn so she could watch.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:06 pm

And at that moment both Bebop and Rocksteady pulled out their cell phones, found Mikko's number and both handed their phone's to mel.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:11 pm

" Figures you two are chickens." Mel said rolling her eyes as she grabbed a cell phone and hit the button to call Mikko. How was it two grown ass men were afraid of one girl was beyond her.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:14 pm

Mikko was eating the rest of the cheese platter and watching Robbin Hood Men in Tights when her phone rang. She grabbed the cell and looked at the ID. It was Rock. What the hell did he want? She answered the phone with a loud sigh.

No. I'm not interested in a booty call tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Descent to Darkness
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Heroes :: Role Playing :: Free Forum Games-
Jump to: