Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Descent to Darkness

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

Descent to Darkness - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 9:15 pm

" Yeah you four have fun with that." Mel giggled wishing she had some popcorn so she could watch the girls go nuts with the jewels. She didn't get the appeal of some shiny stone other than they were worth a lot of money and girls tended to go nuts for some reason. She didn't care for the reason why either it was nothing more than something amusing and god help you if the jewels weren't the real deal.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 9:23 pm

Bebop and Rock made their way inside after. But Mikko hopped out the vault with a hand full of jewels and went up to Mel. She plopped a shinny tiara on Mel's head and smiled. Yer so pretty! She then put a necklace on Mel and stood back and nodded. Mmmhmmm. Like a queen!

Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 9:29 pm

" Uh thanks I guess. Never was into this kind of stuff with jewels all I know they're shiny." Mel said looking at the necklace not knowing what to think about it. As for the tiara she took it off not interested in it in the slightest and it didn't suit her style. Besides how could anyone be tough while wearing a tiara.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 9:33 pm

Mikko tilted her to the side and looked Mel up and down. I know what you need. And we're not going to find it here. You still go to school yah? When you have a day you can hang out? I'm going to take you shopping. Like ligit shopping. No stealing.

She took the necklace and tiara back.

The others were stuffing bags of everything they could find. money, jewels, anything they could sell.

Ok we're almost done here.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 9:39 pm

" Actually believe it or not I decided to just disappear from my family so no more school for me. And it's not because my my parents didn't love me or some shit I just wanted to." She replied with a stretch not that she would be able to go home again anyway if Rocksteady had his way. But better off that Mikko knew the reason at least and maybe it would get passed on.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 9:43 pm

Mikko leaned her head back and let out a groan. Then we have to actually bring you back home! Or else we're in trouble for kidnapping.

Hearing what Mel said Bebop stepped out the vault and sat his bag down. Yeah if someone sees you with Mikko she'll get in trouble. We're safe. Foot protection!

Why you want to leave your home if nothing is wrong there? I still hang out with my parents and little brother. nothing wrong with that. what? Think it's not thug to be with family?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 9:48 pm

" Oh please I don't wanna go home. I left to experience life in my own way and you can't possibly forget how it was to be a teen. And I would just leave it again. And you were threatening to kill me not that long ago which makes killing fine but not kidnapping some morals." The teen pointed out with her arms crossed being completely serious. Mikko made no sense either.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 9:53 pm

Mikko rolled her eyes. No one was really going to kill you. I have don't a lot of things Murder is one thing I would like to keep off my record. Plus I'm training for the Olympics soooo Trying to not get into to much trouble. Even though I'm in a bank stealing things while having lots of drugs in my system...My point! Is that I don't want to be labled as a kidnapper.

The others were done and Rock tossed a back to Mikko which she caught. Then they were walking out the bank.

Being a teen was great! I traveled over seas. Won champeionships, money, was on the cover of magazines in France and Spain. Good times!

They got back to the bikes and loaded up the bags.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 9:58 pm

" Except you didn't kidnap me that was rhino boy when he forced me to come here. Before that I willingly followed you so yeah you can blame Rocksteady. What did you win?" Mel asked as she followed them back to the bikes curious about that part. Considering all that had happened she was pretty calm about the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 7:35 pm

I'll totally blame him! Mikko said with a grin. then Love gave everyone hugs including Mel and vanished with her spoils. Rock and Bebop got on their bikes and again Mikko hopped on behind Bebop.

I do parkor. Free running. My dad wanted me to do something to stay out of trouble so got me into sports. I was good, but running is my thing. So I started running over the roof tops. That's how I meet the ninjas. Then I would run with the Foot over roof tops and buildings. I got in compitions over seas. and now I'm training for the olympics! The big time! It's how I make money, it also cost a lot of money.

Rock patted the back seat of his bike for Mel, this time not tugging her around. Hop on Little Thug.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 7:42 pm

" I know some mixed martial arts it's what I wanted to do when I grow up. Do the matches and stuff like my dad. But obviously I use it for street fights." Mel laughed as she got onto the back of Rocksteady's bike hanging onto him.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 8:25 pm

Maybe me and the guys can teach you some things. So where do you plan on living now? Mikko asked just as they took off. Now with the noises of the bikes and the music it would be hard to talk and hear each other. They would have to wait till they got to Bebop and Rock's place to talk more. Though Mikko was not aware that they were actually headed to her apartment.

Mikko reached up and grabbed Bebop's ears and started moving them around like a TV antenna and giggling madly.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 8:32 pm

" I don't know yet!" Mel yelled over the bikes and music as she held on to Rocksteady. She had no idea where they were going but wherever it was they were headed there fast.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 9:03 pm

Soon they came to an apartment building and Mikko huffed. They parked and Mikko got off the bike and grabbed a bag. She then lead the way to her apartment and unlocked and opened the door. welcome to my place. She told Mel.

She let them in and turned on the lights.

inside was neat and clean. There was framed posters on the wall of comic book characters and old horror movies. A couch and chair with a coffee table sat in front of a large TV. The kitchen was a good size, fridge stocked with beer and also healthy foods. A table and down the hall was three bedrooms and two bathrooms. A large fish tank sat on a shelf in the back of the living room, inside was large brown lizard.

Make yerself at home.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 9:15 pm

" Nice place you got here." Mel commented as she went into the apartment looking around. It was way to clean for her liking but her room was nothing but a huge mess where a bomb went off in it.

" So does Bebop and Rocksteady stay here?" She couldn't help but ask about that as she sat down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 9:20 pm

Mikko shook her head. No. Though they're here so often they may as well. But trust me, if they lived here this place would not be this clean. They have their own place.

Bebop got him and Rock and Mel a beer and handed them out. He then sat on the floor and started going through their bounty. Rock and like out place to be a bit more...Lived in. Mikko's too neat. Plus her music taste is questionable.

Rock took the beer and opened it. He also went over to the lizard tank and took the reptile out letting it lay on his shoulder. Plus, we live in our place for free.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 9:33 pm

" Aka a bomb went off in your place. And if I'm gonna stay somewhere it has to be a place where I won't be found easily." Mel said as she decided to taste the beer this time only to shudder at the taste. Adults liked to drink that shit and her taste buds said hell no right away so she put it on the coffee table trying not to make a face from it.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 10:12 pm

Everyone just looked at each other for a moment and then back at Mel.

Are you hinting that you want to stay with one of us? Mikko asked. It can't be with me. Sometimes my coach comes by and he can't be seeing a missing child staying at my apartment.

Bebop looked at Rocksteady and Rock shook his head. Oooooh no. We're not babysitting! No. nonononononono. She can find her own way.

Oh come on Rock, having a chick around could be good.

Good how? She ain't gonna suck our dicks!

How do you know?

Rock looked at Mel. You gonna suck our dicks?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 10:22 pm

" Unless you want them to be cut off then fed to you no. Besides I'm fourteen and I'm sure you don't want that kind of problem." Mel told them not showing whether she was being serious or not about the threat. Let them figure that out for themselves but either way no guy liked that kind of threat.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 10:10 pm

Rock gave a pout, or the best one he could manage. Hey my people are endangered I need the dick.

Bebop raised a brow at that. You plan on fucking rhinos?

They might be lady mutant rhinos out there.

Doubt it. and Mel can chill with us on a trial period. I say a week then we'll reevaluate it.

fiiiiiiiiiiiiine! But only if she has something to bring to the table.

They both looked at Mel. Rock reached up and gave the large lizard on his shoulder a pet. What you got to offer to our humble home?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 10:23 pm

" I'm a pickpocket and I make money from fights. Just keep me away from the stove my mom would say I would find a way to set water on fire. When a parent says that me cooking is a bad idea unless you want to lose your souls. Or I could put a curse on the food by accident." Mel giggled in amusement she was part Latina and knew about all the stuff that her mom told her about her family.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 10:28 pm

So you basically do what we can already do. Rocksteady said. What the hell, We have that extra room we ain't doing nothing with. There's no bed or anything in it though.

Mikko spoke up with that. I can get furniture for the room. Mel and I can shop for some stuff tomorrow if she wants.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 10:50 pm

" Yeah we can do that Mikko. I just ask one thing from you two no invading my privacy and we're good." She told them figuring just wanting some privacy was an easy thing to get. The rest could be hashed out later but privacy was one that had to be said now.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 9:36 pm

see that. She's already making demands. Rock said as he continued counting up the money they had.

No worries. Your room is yours, we'll give you some locks or something to put on the door if you want. Bebop didn't really care. He just like the idea of having another person in the apartment. Unlike Rock. He liked having people around, He would rather it wasn't some kid, but whatever. Maybe they could corrupt her, use her in some way. maybe her family had money. Ransom.

Mikko noticed that Mel wasn't touching the beer. She got up and went to the kitchen and grabbed the kid a mountain dew. She then handed it to Mel. She also set a half eaten cheese and cracker party platter on the coffee table in case anyone wanted to snack on something.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 9:45 pm

" Hey look at it this way if you invade my privacy I will make you pay and I won't invade yours. How long as it been since you were a teen Rock?" Mel asked him eating the cheese and crackers. She had very little idea what she had gotten herself into. A lot could happen in the next few hours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Descent to Darkness
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Heroes :: Role Playing :: Free Forum Games-
Jump to: