Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Descent to Darkness

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

Descent to Darkness - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 9:21 pm

Yes! Bromance! Bebop walked away from the room belting out Lady Gaga's bad Romance.

Mikko rolled her eyes and continued putting her things away without saying a word. It was fine if Mel chose to listen to Bebop over her, as long as she listened to someone. Hell, Mikko was just trying to keep the girl and her boys safe.

It was getting late though and tomorrow was training! Once her cloths were put away Mikko changed into a small nighty and slipped in bed then reached over and flipped the lights off. Night guys.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 9:27 pm

' I wonder if there was a way to become a mutant it would be way cooler than being a human and less chance of being recognized. Might just ask them in the morning.' Mel thought with a yawn going to her room laying down on the bed to settle down for the night to sleep. She could figure out the other stuff later.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 6:13 pm

NEXT MORNING 8:00 AM

Mikko had been awake for an hour, she showered and was now cooking breakfast. Bebop and Rock wasn't awake yet and probably wouldn't be for a while, unless Mel woke them up. She wasn't sure about the girl yet, and wasn't sure about housing an underage runaway. She would say that was their issue, but now she lived there. But only for a short time. She fully intended on finding a new place soon.

She was dressed in a tight track suit, showing off all her curves. Her long purple hair in two pony tails on the sides of her head. It was going to be a nice day today and she was going to take advantage of it and go for a run.

First a big breakfast. Big, because it was the only meal she ate in a day.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 7:10 pm

Mel came out of her new room yawning and rubbing her eyes smelling food to find Mikko cooking a big breakfast.

" How are you able to be up this early and be this active?" The teen asked sitting at the table still waking up not much of a morning person. She wasn't one of those that got all growlly if woken up to early just took forever to wake up completely.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 8:05 pm

Mikko turned to Mel with a bright smile. Mikko's face was clean and painted with light make up. Her few black face tattoos shown under the foundation. She plated some eggs and bacon and toast for Mel and handed it to her with a large glass of milk.

Because I have goals and dreams! I have to train and practice! and today is a beautiful day for roof top run around the city! When I get back, if yer still here we can go out and pick you up some things for your room and cloths and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 8:15 pm

"Thanks for the food and I do have some stuff hidden in an old run down warehouse we can grab. I'm guessing the guys won't be up anytime soon with how loud their snoring is. Instead of hanging out and reading comics till they get I might get some practice in there's a fight coming up that I might take part in." She said with a shrug nothing was concrete yet and she could decide after she fully woke up and had some breakfast. With a yawn she started to eat her breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 8:21 pm

You like to fight, ever think of taking actual lessons? From a real teacher? And training to fight legally? You know, woman's UFC fighting is getting a lot of reconition now, Even joining the Olympics. You can get sponsers really early on too. Maybe I can get some of my people to sponser you when you get to that point.

Mikko made her own plate and sat down with her.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 8:37 pm

" Right now it's just something I do and my style is mixed martial arts which I learned from my dad. As long I keep practicing and learn from my fights I'm good. But I'm not interested in doing official fights right now I just want to have fun while doing it. A lot of them that I do is for fun just with the added of bonus with money. Other times I do it to vent my anger or other negative emotions." Mel explained while eating her food.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 pm

Mikko continued to eat and shrugged her shoulders. No goals, no ambition, A runway for no reason, Your fighting style is probably nothing more then flailing your arms around. Clearly you don't know a great once in a life time opertunity when it hits you in the face. You'll be dead before yer 20. I can't help you. I wont try. How do you like the eggs?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 9:00 pm

" You say that and all I hear is you being judgemental like most adults. You're not any better than me the only difference between us is that you're trying to do the Olympics and that can be easily taken away if your caught doing the crimes that you're doing." She pointed out to Mikko getting up from the table moving to the living room doing some stretches to loosen up her muscles.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 9:11 pm

Actually there's lots of differences. Lets see. I never ran away from home. I finished school and took some trade courses. Mikko finished her food and started to clean the kitchen and kept talking so Mel could hear.

My father paid for my training up until I was old enough to work, then I took on working at a speedy oil change place, school and trainging, plus was on the track team. I also have a little brother who's a science genius and I still take him to his science things because he's a bit too young to drive and my parents are busy people.

Which worked out for me because I ended up with a sponsership with Stocktronics. I also do some modeling working for fitness magazines and I'm working on my first music album.

I'm judgmental of anyone who I see has potential and is wasting it because I know what a bit of work can get you in life, and I'm not that much older then you.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 9:22 pm

" And I'm not you or like anyone else I'm me. I just want to be me and not like anyone else. I have my own path in life and how I take it is up to me. You have your own path in life so you choose how to take it not on how everyone else wants you too. We don't live in a world where we act like the boring kind of robots." Mel pointed out as she did a few hand springs.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 9:59 pm

Bebop was next to wake up. He woke up when he felt Mikko's side of the bed empty. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes he glanced at the clock and let out a tired and loud yawn. He then got out the bed and walked into the living room in nothing but his small silk boxers that left nothing to the imagination , and scratching his ass.

Ugh! It is too fucking early! Why are we awake!? I hate you all!

He looked at Mel and raised a brow.

What the hell are you doing? Yer path is about to be a kick in the ass you keep making noise.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 10:09 pm

" Staying flexible that's what I'm doing and put some pants on I don't wanna see your junk. The boxers do nothing to hide it." Mel replied as she stopped averting her eyes ugh that was the only thing that she was never going to get used to.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 10:13 pm

Bebop was NOT going to put pants on. Instead he stood proudly with hands on his hips, letting it all hang out!

All females are lucky to behold the sight of the beauty that is my dick!

It was then that a plastic cup came flying out of the kitchen and hit Bebop in the head.

ooooow...why you hit meeeeee?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 10:20 pm

" Obviously not all girls and you got hit because you're being gross." The teen growled at him annoyed she would've kicked him but that wasn't a wise move. Just because she knew the place to kick didn't mean he wouldn't react after the pain passed and she didn't want to know how.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 10:25 pm

Bebop looked over and spotted Mikko drying her hands. She gave him a what ya gonna do about look, and he rushed at her. INstead of running she just screamed and laughed as he scooped her up and put her over his shoulder.

Someone needs to be taught manners in my home. He said and spanked Mikko's ass.

She giggled and caught his tail and gave it a tug. I have to go. Gotta go runnin,

Who you running from?

The MAN!

Wise girl.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 10:45 pm

" Oh Bebop I wanted to ask you something now that your up and in a good mood." Mel told him sitting on the couch watching him and Mikko act crazy. She didn't get adults one minute they were mad then the next they were acting insane and they said teens were beyond moody and crazy. The teen figured that was wrong if anything adults were the moody and insane ones.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 10:49 pm

Bebop wiped around with Mikko still in tow. Ask, my child. And you might receive.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 10:54 pm

" How did you become a mutant anyway?" She asked curious about that. Well not only about that and maybe do whatever it was that happened to Bee and Rock and have it happen to herself. Not only would she be cooler but Mikko would get off her back it was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 10:59 pm

Bebop finally put Mikko down and she went in the bedroom to get the pig some pants.

Uh...Boss shot us in the neck with a dart gun that contained some purple goo and here he are.

Mikko came back out and tossed his pants at him which he slipped on with a grummble.

Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 11:08 pm

" Wow that's cool I wonder if the same could happen to me. Probably be better to be a mutant and lot more fun." She replied with a grin anything so no one would recognize her and she would never have to go back where she came from. No more school or anything like that there was no downside.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 8:23 pm

Bebop raised a brow at that and looked at Mikko. She wants to be a mutant.

Because she's crazy.

You know how it works? Bebop asked Mel. The mutation is random. Kinda. You mutate into your ancester animal. Soooooo you could be a...giraffe!

Mikko chuckled at that. Yeah or... A hyena

meerkat!

That would be adorable! Mel as a tiny Meerkat! We can call Timon!
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 8:34 pm

" Well we won't know unless I get mutated could be something cool like a panther or a coyote. But how is your ancestor animal a warthog? Is it based on personality or something else?" She asked Bebop that part was confusing and while she didn't pay much attention when she went to school that part would definitely would stick out in her mind. Science was just plain weird at times.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 8:43 pm

Bebop shrugged. No idea. but, I hate to tell ya, you'll never find out. Because the only person who has the stuff is shredder. And I don't think he'll be giving it up.

Mikko put her ear buds in and put pokemon go on her phone. She then gave Bebop a kiss on the cheek and ran out the apartment to start her run.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Descent to Darkness
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Heroes :: Role Playing :: Free Forum Games-
Jump to: