Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Descent to Darkness

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

Descent to Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 9:50 pm

Melissa Andreas grinned as she snuck out of her bedroom window wanting to have some fun even though it was the illegal kind. She slipped down the fire escape and jumped to the ground landing with a small thud. She had always been a bold and headstrong kid which only strengthed when she became a teenager only she had traded rough housing and insane dares for more dangerous things. She took part in street fights and at the moment petty crime mainly pick pocketing but she wanted to do more. So far her parents had suspected she was getting into trouble and took every measure to put a stop to it but she only got even sneakier. She was reaching the point that she wanted to disappear into the city and once she had a solid plan she would do just that. Her life had been nothing but a normal one but the normal life bored the teen to tears.

" Maybe I will just disappear tonight and not come back." Mel contemplated as she dashed down the streets right into the bad part of the city where she felt freedom to do what she wanted. When she entered the eighth grade she didn't really fit in with the preppy crowd nothing wrong with them they were just weren't her style so she started to hang out what she had originally thought was the cool crowd. Only that crowd had turned out to be the bad crowd and out of wanting to be accepted she had decided to join right in only to find she liked it. The only thing she refused to do was the drugs but still she couldn't leave the crowd they were a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 10:25 pm

Mikko was out that night, as she was every night. She had just picked up her most favorite meal in the whole world! Taco bell! Her order was always the same. Four cheesy gordita crunchs, two crunchy tacos, one chicken quesadilla. But tonight she had a bit more food then usual, she was headed to hang out with some friends and had gotten all their orders. Course having two of those friends being large animal mutants they are a lot. They sooooo owed her a lot of money.

A box of dog food grade food in hand, Mikko hurried down the street destened for her friend Jake's house. That's where they would be eating, getting a bit high and watching that Deadpool movie...Again.

But her walk was suddenly put to a stop when someone ran right into her. Or maybe she ran into them, it didn't matter. She fell back and dropped her box of food.

Mikko winced and rubbed her ass cheek. Fucking hell man! Watch where the fuck yer going! She fussed but didn't yell. Mikko looked up to see some kid, some girl that had ran into her.

Ain't it passed your bed time, kid?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 10:36 pm

" So what if it is I don't give a shit. By the way you might wanna be more careful never know when you will run into someone that doesn't like giving wallets back." Mel snickered as she got up dusting off her jeans and then holding up a wallet that hadn't been that secure in the pocket. Girl pockets sucked for storage for some stupid reason.

" So why do you have so much food feeding an army?" The teen asked curious.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 11:09 pm

Mikko stood up and brushed herself off. Thankfully nothing in the box fell out and she picked it back up, no harm done. The purple haired woman couldn't help but be a bit amused at the young girl's attempt at the tough act. Mikko let out a laugh and shook her head.

Yeah well, That's why I shop in the men's section and keep my wallet in my boots. She told the girl.

I'm feeding a bunch of guys, they eat a lot, specally when ya get the munchies. So...Let me guess. Strict parents? Curfew? You ran away from home seeking freedom? Cool. Good luck with that.

Mikko gave the girl a wave and walked passed her continuing on her way to the friends house.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 4:40 am

" More like doing the same stuff my dad did when he was my age. Still I wanna meet these friends of yours." Mel said now curious about these guys maybe they were even cooler than her friends at school. Yeah they would be older than her but age was just a number and she wasn't interested in love.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 9:59 pm

Great the strange child was going to follow her. Mikko just kept walking, she was sure the guys would scare her away if she chose to follow all the way to the house.

Just because yer dad did something dosn't mean you have toi. My dad's a doctor, you don't see me being a doctor. Not smart enough, I got all the athletic genes, brother got all the smarts. Pretty good trade off. So you make it a habit of inviting yourself places without even introducing yourself? And how do you know I'm not in some gang? I could be part of some under ground fight club, or mob, or maybe I'm bait to get people like you to follow me back home so my boys can have their way with you.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 10:13 pm

" My name is Mel for one and you didn't say your name either. Two I know some martial arts and I'm already in trouble with the law. Three for the last one to be the case you wouldn't have told me that." Mel said with a shrug as she followed the woman curious. Yes she knew it was a bad idea in her head but like most teens she ignored the sensible part of mind for the more daring part. Besides what else was there to do at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 10:37 pm

Didn't tell you my name because I don't know you and don't want to know you. Mikko turned the corner into a dark alley way. She kept walking until she was out the alley and on another street then finally at the house.

The house was small, a little starter home, the lights were all on and music could be heard from inside as well the chatter of the guys.

Balancing the box in one hand, she used the other to open the door up, pushing it open with her foot.

Food's here! She called out.

Inside was four human males on the couch, game controllers in hand. A large mutant warthog sat on a recliner smoke blowing out of his nostrols and walking out of the kitchen with a beer was another mutant, a rhino.

It was the Rhino who spoke up. Bout time! you bringing strays home now too? Rocksteady asked nodding to Mel as he walked up and took the box of tacos from mikko.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 10:50 pm

" Woah that is so cool a comic book come to life. So are you guys mutants like from X-Men or something from Spiderman?" Mel asked excited to see real live mutants proving life now wouldn't be so boring and normal. Maybe this wasn't the normal reaction but seriously nothing this cool ever showed up in real life. So yes she was fangirling but she didn't give a shit.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 10:58 pm

Rock was not ammused he walked back inside as did Mikko. She expected Mel to follow so for once wasn't rude and didn't slam the door in the girl's face. Yeah. this is Mel. she said it's ten bucks for a blow job. fifty for a full service. Mikko said with a grin.

Bebop perked up at that and waved a ten dollar bill in the air. I got ya ten here!

Rock sat down with his drink and he and the others grabbed a taco.

Mikko lit a joint and sat in Rock's lap. She then motioned Mel to Bebop. You heard the man, earn your keep.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 11:09 pm

" Let me think about that hell no. And if any of you try you're dead. Besides do you want to try it with a fourteen year old?" Mel said with a growl flipping Mikko off Not finding any of that funny in the slightest. Although she had no idea on what she had gotten herself into all because she had to be an impulsive teen.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 11:17 pm

Everyone in the house burst into laughter, and just to show off a bit and to try and put the fear into her. the two mutants pulled their large guns, placing them on the table, knives, more guns. Then the human guys pointed to the foot tattoos on their shoulders.

I'm Mikko. Mikko finally introduced. Rocksteady, Bebop. She pointed to the mutants then introduced the humans. They work for the Foot. I don't. I'm just a friend with the good drugs. We don't care how old you are. all these guys here can make you dissaper. Of course we weren't serious about the sex. Just want you to know, you shouldn't follow strangers home. Your tough act is annoying. These guys are tough. I'm not. yer not. So you chill out. Act yourself, maybe we can all be cool.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 11:29 pm

" Whatever I'm not scared of any of you and it's not entirely an act. If it was I would've run out of here screaming or wouldn't have even dared to mouth off. Besides I don't know a whole lot about the Foot or anything what they do. But if they're like the street gangs the Bloods and the Crips messing with the Foot is a really bad idea." She said not to worried about anything now she wasn't attacking anyone or anything there was no reason to attack her.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 9:34 pm

Bebop opened a new bottle of beer and handed it to Mel. if she was going to stick around may as well get her caught up with the rest of them. Pffffft. We ain't nothing like those gangs. We ain't a gang at all.

It was the human, Jake, the one that owned the house that spoke up. Yeah, the foot are a band of highly trained ninja assassins. Course now that you know that we have to kill you.

Mikko passed the joint to Mel and nodded. It's true, they had to kill me when I first found out.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 9:43 pm

" Does the Foot let you get drunk and high? Well you didn't have to say anything about the Foot in the first place. Shouldn't you be killed for telling those kinds of secrets?" Mel asked putting the beer on the coffee table and giving the joint to Jake. She wasn't against to those things but she relied on her speed and anything that could hampen her speed wasn't a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 9:53 pm

Someone's' a little smart ass. Jake said as he ate his food. No Shredder would kill us if he knew we were doing this.That's why he don't know. Jake took the joint and toook a few hits before passing it over to the next guy.

Rock and Mikko were now busy with each other and the others were ignoring them. Another guy put a new video game in, Super smash brothers. Something that they all could play, even Mel if she wanted.

I didn't poison yer beer. Bebop said in a huff, sounding a little offended that Mel turned his drink offer down.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 4:51 am

" Sorry but I rely on my speed in a fight especially in the ones that I make money at. Plus I don't know any of you and becoming a victim of that crime doesn't sound good." The teen said giving her reasons she'd rather learn it the easy way than the hard way anyway.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 8:26 pm

Bebop snorted at that. Bow yer worried about what could happen to you, after you come in here uninvited? Drunk or not, you ain't gonna out run Mikko. she makes a living running away.

Mikko gave a thumbs up was too busy eating and flirting with the rhino to answer.

Plus four ninjas, and even if you could out run them you ain't out running a bullet. May as well have a drink.

Jake tossed Mel a game controller. yer player five. and don't mind the pig, there's soda in the fridge. we ain't gonna make you do anything you don't wanna.

Hey! She said she's in a fight club! I'll fight ya! One hundred on the table.

That got Mikko and Rock's attentiona and they each tossed ahundred down. fight!fight!fight!
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 8:40 pm

" I don't wanna fight right now. Besides you're way out of my weight class you grab me and I would lose." The teen said catching the controller sitting down on the arm of the couch to play the game. She ended up picking Bayonetta for her character to fight with.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 8:52 pm

Rock stood up tossing Mikko over his shoulder. We're gonna duck out for a bit if no violence is going to happen. Be right back! He then walked to a back room with a giggling Mikko in tow.

Bebop continued to eat his tacos and grabbed another controller. I know I'm going to regret asking this, But what the fuck possessed you to follow a random stranger home? Hasn't anyone ever taught you about stranger danger? He asked Mel.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 9:04 pm

" We quite literally ran into each other and curiosity got the better of me. And I was taught but I'm also a teenager with a mind of my own." The teen pointed out waiting for the other players to pick a character and then a stage.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 9:14 pm

That's stupid. Yer stupid. The game started and the four humans started to play. they turned the volume up when the noises in the back room grew louder. Jake commented how Rock and Mikko were going to break the bed again, but ignored what was going on mostly.

Bebop however continued.

Do you know how fast a pig can eat a live human? I could turn you into nothing but bones in under ten minuets. How do you even know we'll let you out of this house? Maybe I'll take you to my boss, maybe you'll be Stockman's next expirment. Maybe I'll take you in a spare bedroom and put you to some better use.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 9:28 pm

" Like you didn't do anything stupid while growing up. So far you're nothing but hot air as well so quit talking smack. And if you were gonna do anything you would've by now." Mel replied playing the game trying to get to the smash ball for her best attack.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 9:31 pm

Bebop raised a brow at that. Well she had a point. If he was going to do something he would have done it. So he put his controller down, walked over to Mel and picked her up by the back of her shirt.

Alright, let's go then.

He then started to drag her to one of the bedrooms.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 9:37 pm

" Hey! Put me down!" Mel yelled as she struggled against the mutant pig trying to get loose from his grasp. She was in a horrible position to fight so she had to do the only thing which was flail like crazy in order to hit something even better if it was with the controller.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness Empty

Back to top Go down

Descent to Darkness
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Heroes :: Role Playing :: Free Forum Games-
Jump to: