Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Descent to Darkness

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

Descent to Darkness - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 8:52 pm

" Aww why not?" Mel asked with a pout that was such a pain what was with evil guys that wanted powerful henchmen but only had a few for some stupid reason. It happened in cartoons and comics a lot which was so stupid.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 9:04 pm

the last thing anyone needs is for you to be mutated. and think about it this way. Your animal ancestor could have been like...A roach. I mean. Yeah it could be cool, like me! But it could also go SOOOOO wrong. And between you and me. If I had actually had a choice, I would still be human. Bebop told her.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 9:14 pm

" Why would you want to be a human again?" Mel asked him to her it would be beyond cool to become something she didn't think was possible. It would be a dream come true and life wouldn't be boring. Not that it would be boring now but still. She didn't see any downsides really.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 9:22 pm

Well things get rather limited when you're more animal then human. like, kinda hard to blend in. If someone is looking for Rock or me, they probably wont have trouble finding us. Don't get many dates. No Mikko don't count she's fucking insane and no way would I think about settling down with her. Ugh! and can you imagine what I'm going to look like when I'm old? I look sexy now. but as an elder guy, fuck it's not going to be nice. It was cool at first though. A rush! But the fun and the newness has worn off. I'm over it.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 9:30 pm

" I guess those would be downsides unless you could change into whatever form you wanted. But I don't think that's possible even though you look like your from a comic book." The teen replied as she thought about what Bee said it would put a damper on a lot of stuff but she didn't think about it. She had always been impulsive it was how she ended up here and how she ended up doing a lot of crazy stuff.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 8:46 pm

well you may as well get the idea out yer head. He headed to the kitchen. I guess you'll be home by yerself most of the day. Don't answer the door if someone named Jenny knocks.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 8:58 pm

" Who is Jenny and why not?" The teen asked him curious about that. Always with not answering the door for strangers because of the trouble and danger things that drove her nuts. She already knew not to generally but with a specific person she had no idea why.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Descent to Darkness
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Heroes :: Role Playing :: Free Forum Games-
Jump to: