Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)

Go down 
+21
Wonder Woman
April O'Neil
Glenn Rhee
Maggie Rhee
Shen Hamato
Splicers
Nightcrawler
Lilo and Stitch
Batman
Clark Kent
Bebop
Gambit
Gwen Stacy
Peter Parker
Erica Martins
Donatello Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Raphael Hamato
Leonardo Hamato
Mikko McKinnon
Deadpool
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 12:58 am

Mikko, being a total tease! Started to rub herself and tug at the little turtles. Mmmm thanks. That's a cute noise yer making. She said and reached out to give under his chin a light scratch.

So you just come to look? Or did you wanna touch? Or maybe a hug? I like hugs.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 1:07 am

"oooooh!" she tried to follow it all but dang - must be a turtle thing cause he could certainly swim!

put even the world record breaker swimmers to shame!

She had waved back chuckling, then submerged to watch loosing sight of him and felt the touch to her leg - turning and gasping - thankfully above the surface with him - giggling. "Ooooh that was awesome... thank you -" grinning back yes she enjoyed watching that! leaning in to lightly nip his snout very impressed, "how face could you go with a rrrrider?" maybe plafully puring the rrrrs in a tease.

Last edited by Erica Martins on Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 1:12 am

Mikko McKinnon wrote:
Mikko, being a total tease! Started to rub herself and tug at the little turtles. Mmmm thanks. That's a cute noise yer making. She said and reached out to give under his chin a light scratch.

So you just come to look? Or did you wanna touch? Or maybe a hug? I like hugs.

"ummmmmm"

Gulp oh damn! that was hooooooooooooot -

Gulp!

So very - mmmm "I..." damn he was having trouble formulating words. B

hand hesitated, man maybe he drowned in the water and this was all a weird death dream!!!

but heck it was a good one!

tail was making grass skirt shake and rattle and his churrs deepened. "Uh thanks... purring...like a cat... you know." No thats not what the noise was but it was the first explanation his mind could come up with as hands hesitated before lightly cupping - oh boy oh boy oh boy she liked hugs?!

"I love hugs!"
far louder than necessary.

He was gonna have to dash for the waters again soon.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 1:17 am

Mikko wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug and ruuuuuubed against him, then leaned up and smooched his cheek.

Yer the sexiest turtle I've ever seen! She coed. If I didn't have a boyfriend, I would be all over your dick! Of course she was just trying to get a rise out of the boy, in more ways then one.

Hey! You into threesomes? Maybe I can talk to Wade about working something out.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 1:28 am

From somewhere in the hug - a growl and a nip to her shoulder there was also a helpless sort of sound - well he was certainly not doing well at keeping the Monster from hulking !

making a odd grass skirt tent. or... looking like it had long thick green pubic hairs.

"A th th reee some?!"
half a churred, growled squeak oh man his brain was fogging and some inner Mikey was telling him to go back to the ocean! he wanted to bite her again -

"y y ooou ... do - th that...-" having no idea was he was stumbling over his words to agree to - "mmmmmmm I'ma need to swim!!" again that random shout and he pulled away whilst he had some control sprinting for the water once more!
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 1:33 am

Mikko shrugged the biting off, not aware that the cute turtle with the innocent eyes could go beast mode at any moment on her. Then he ran off back into the water. She pulled her dress up over herself and looked at Bebop, who looked back at her. They both gave a shrug to each other and headed off.

Mikko skipped back to Wade, leaping on his back and wrapping her legs and arms around him.

Miss me!?
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 1:37 am

Erica Martins wrote:
"oooooh!" she tried to follow it all but dang - must be a turtle thing cause he could certainly swim!

put even the world record breaker swimmers to shame!

She had waved back chuckling, then submerged to watch loosing sight of him and felt the touch to her leg - turning and gasping - thankfully above the surface with him - giggling. "Ooooh that was awesome... thank you -" grinning back yes she enjoyed watching that! leaning in to lightly nip his snout very impressed, "how face could you go with a rrrrider?" maybe plafully puring the rrrrs in a tease.

Leo grinned broadly at her. "You want to ride me, huh?" He gave her a naughty grin but he knew what she meant...for now. He turned and submerged most of his body again so she could ride on his shell. "Grab on and we'll see?" He wouldn't go as fast as he could go, though. Just enough to give her a nice ride through the waves.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 1:45 am

Chuckling and carefully treading water, pulling herself over the shell sitting, it felt reminiscent of a time long ago she had ridden a horse, only the shell curved differently and was much harder than a leathery saddle. "Oh you know I enjoy a ride, Stud." she giggles.

Reaching forward a hand to rub the back of his head. Other hand holding shell rim, it was rather like being on a very firm pool floatie - and yet much cooler. "mmm - giddy up?" still the flirting tease and play in her tone.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 7:18 pm

Leo grinned over his shoulder at Erica and waited until she was seated before moving slowly through the water and keeping part of his shell above water. Occasionally a wave would cover his shell but he made sure she was holding on tight as he dove through a series of waves.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 8:25 pm

After the first wave that washed over them Erica felt it would be easier for him if she shifted a little and instead laid more flat shifting her hands grip and her keeps tucking legs more to his sides.

Giggling at his wide grin, having winked. 

They were quiet a distance from the beach and others already, but unusually she would be nervous out so far but was perfectly at ease with Leo, even when a real normal turtle joined his swim. "this is so cool! Your cool," even better than snorkeling! 
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 10:00 pm

Unfortunately for Bruce, Clark had caught his whole 'mishap' on camera. It surprised him that a mere mortal woman could get the drop on him, but his amazement turned into concern when he realized that his friend's nose was bleeding. Hitting the 'stop' button on his phone, he grabbed his unopened soda and offered t to Bruce.

"You may wanna ice that...."

And finally, a small hint of a grin tugged at his lips. "Bruce Wayne, beaten up by a girl. I would understand if it was Diana... but... wow...you need to work on your reflexes. And your manners."
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 11:00 pm

I'm fine. Bruce said again. He let go of his nose and patted it a bit, the bleeding seemed to have stopped, or at least slowed.

She's got a damn good punch. Maybe we should invite her into the league He joked. He sniffed a bit and rubbed his nose. Nothing was broke other then his pride. I didn't know I was insulating anyone. I'm sorry.

He then looked at Clark That soooo better not have been recorded.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 1:19 am

Erica Martins wrote:
After the first wave that washed over them Erica felt it would be easier for him if she shifted a little and instead laid more flat shifting her hands grip and her keeps tucking legs more to his sides.

Giggling at his wide grin, having winked. 

They were quiet a distance from the beach and others already, but unusually she would be nervous out so far but was perfectly at ease with Leo, even when a real normal turtle joined his swim. "this is so cool! Your cool," even better than snorkeling! 

Leo grinned at her again then pointed to his right. "Look. A sea turtle." He smiled at the creature then glanced at Erica over his shoulder again. He noticed she had changed positions on his shell and he felt she was safer that way. He glanced at the turtle again then Erica once more. "Hold your breath." He waited until she did before he took a breath of his own and sunk beneath the water.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 1:29 am

"turtle?" Erica squeaks in surprised looking about and seeing the - "Hiyo Leo's distant cousin." she reached on hand out to brush the turtles shell just a gentle stroke a grin all over her face.

Then - she meets Leo's gaze and nods taking a deep slow breath and holding, opening eyes ignoring the first uncomfortable poke of the salty water and beaming - under the water the up and down motion of the waters was less noticeable and first thing she notes was the bright colored fish - the turtle still traveling with them, coming closer for a look at Leo and herself his passenger...

Ahead of them shapes of a wreck loomed in the deep many fish around it.

Erica shifts further up the shell so she could meet her turtle cheek to cheek - grinning pointing towards the sunken heap - she would need air on the way but they were here - among pretty colored fish, they may as well explore.
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 9:10 pm

Even as Gwen slipped into his lap, Pete continued to massage, focusing most of his attention on her since it seemed Bruce was all right. A smile stretched across his lips as he stopped long enough to wrap his arms around her waist and squeezed her gently as he nuzzled the back of her neck.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Wade, who was in a mad fit of giggles didn't even seem to notice that Mikko had wandered off. It wasn't every day you got to see Bruce Fucking Wayne 'eat it'. When Mikko returned asking if he had missed her, there as a moment of confusion and decided it was best to just go along with it...

"Yes!" He managed to answer before bursting out into another fit of giggles...

"Hey CrazyEyes, I'll give you a chimichanga if you'll send that video to my phone!"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 9:14 pm

Mikko payed no mind to Wade's giggles as she started to lavish his neck and shoulder with wet kisses and playful bites.

Ooooooh! I want a chimichanga! She squeed and kissed his cheek then attacked his ear lobe with more playful nips.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 9:19 pm

Gwen moaned softly and leaned back against Pete. She titled her head up and kissed his cheek over and over until he finally turned so she could get to his lips. With a smile she kissed his lips and let it linger for a long while.

This beach party was a great idea. She hummed. Her hands over resting over his and locking their fingers together.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 9:30 pm

"Yeah, having her join may not be a bad idea. She could pick up your slack.." He teased, glad that his friend was okay. It still baffled him that a girl had gotten the jump on him,but it only proved that even Bruce Wayne could fall victim to being off guard.

"Maybe it did. Maybe it didn't..." He winked and slid the phone back into his pocket. "But don't worry. I won't put the still images on the front page of the Daily Planet.... maybe the back.." Oh yes, he was enjoying this. Though, he had no intention of putting it in the paper or on the news.

Hearing the crazy man's nickname for him, Clark frowned in his direction... "My name is Clark, crazy naked man. You may want to put some clothes on..."
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 9:45 pm

Hahaha. So funny. She just caught me off guard. I was pondering how such a woman could be Deadpool, When she could be with someone who's rich, attractive, and not compleatly insane.

Mikko stopped chewing on Wade to look at Bruce with a grin. Well. One, I have my own money, I don't need yours or any other mans, Wade is the MOST attractive man on this and any other planet and I'm damn lucky that he's with me. and a bit of insanity is healthy. If yer trying to win me over, you gotta at least give me a puppy.

Bruce gave a hint of a smile at that. No. you two are adorable together, I would dream of breaking that up as long as there's no abuse going on, I am enjoying messing with Deadpool though. Flash and Superman are pretty fun to screw with too Not so much Wonder woman.... She's a cruel, cruel woman. But uh...What's with the Crazy Eye name? Where that come from?
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:47 pm

Gambit walked around to make sure everyone was enjoying themselves. He passed up Wade and rolled up a towel he had on him, then smacked Wade's bare ass as he walked by.

He continued walking over to the young girl that Kitty had come with.

Bonjour! How are you? I'm Gambit. He introduced himself, taking Lilo's hand and kissing the top of it.

Enjoying yourself?
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 12:23 am

maybe the red wearing turtle dude was mad at her and Stitch?!

she backs up a bit - but offers the purple wearing one a grin. "Oh... good - hate to think yous could not continue on account of Stitch." She chuckles, a little more appeased and trying not to look several shades of awkward standing about beside the bigger turtle dude given the silence.

Seizing on the approach of the new guy - to break the very very awkwardness. "Hi! I'm great - Gambit, I'm Lilo - huh Kitty said you set this up, it's a great Luau." She compliments chuckling and blushing at the hand kissing. "I am sorry Stitch popped the ball though." she points towards Stitch, with Lockheed - both having mounded up plates and were under the tables chatting and eating - swapping bits now and then.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 12:42 am

Yeah. Was hoping that more people were going to show. But, this is a nice group. And it's nice to see a new face. Don't worry about the ball. We can just grab Kurt and toss him around. Gambit joked and looked under the table at the two critters.

Lots more games where that came from! I have a frisbee,badminton, a soccer ball. plus lots of music if anyone wants to break out in dance.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 1:55 am

Beaming and feeling a little less awkward thankfully Lilo smiles. "Well, the day is young, others may show yet." she offers. "After all its a beach and party whom would not want to come?" she chuckles a little and shrugs. "Maybe, but bet Stitch would make a better one - and he did pop the other. Though purple over there says he can fix it - and I know Stitch can. ooooh bring any boards out? A bit of surfing would be awesome. Maybe red here would like to join me? seeing as my best bud ruined the fun." just to make things less awkward more she hoped... really.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 3:39 am

Erica Martins wrote:
"turtle?" Erica squeaks in surprised looking about and seeing the - "Hiyo Leo's distant cousin." she reached on hand out to brush the turtles shell just a gentle stroke a grin all over her face.

Then - she meets Leo's gaze and nods taking a deep slow breath and holding, opening eyes ignoring the first uncomfortable poke of the salty water and beaming - under the water the up and down motion of the waters was less noticeable and first thing she notes was the bright colored fish - the turtle still traveling with them, coming closer for a look at Leo and herself his passenger...

Ahead of them shapes of a wreck loomed in the deep many fish around it.

Erica shifts further up the shell so she could meet her turtle cheek to cheek - grinning pointing towards the sunken heap - she would need air on the way but they were here - among pretty colored fish, they may as well explore.

Leo didn't go too far yet. But he could still see some interesting things underwater. Erica had pointed out something, and he figured she wanted to check it out. But first...back to the surface. He turned and smiled at her before making his ascent in the water.

After breaking the surface, Leo gasped and chuckled at Erica's enthusiasm from when they were underwater. He grinned at her and nuzzled her. "You want to go check out that wreckage, huh? You'll have to hold your breath for a long time, then." It was no problem for Leo, but he wanted to make sure to do this safely with Erica.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 4:27 am

Gaaaaaasp -

Erica was fit, she could give holding her breath  good go. but she was no free diver - For a couple of seconds she panted - then forced her breaths to go deep deliberately drwing in and expanding her chest as far as she could. Grinning back at Leo and even a long loooow moan at his nuzzling eyes drifting closed.
'
A purr at his words and a nod. "I think I will be okay as long as we go over the wreck and dive down to it - will need to come up now and then but yes - please can we see it?" she murmurs eyes reopening to gaze into his nuzzling nose tip to his grinning back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Heroes :: Role Playing :: Free Forum Games-
Jump to: