Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)

Go down 
+21
Wonder Woman
April O'Neil
Glenn Rhee
Maggie Rhee
Shen Hamato
Splicers
Nightcrawler
Lilo and Stitch
Batman
Clark Kent
Bebop
Gambit
Gwen Stacy
Peter Parker
Erica Martins
Donatello Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Raphael Hamato
Leonardo Hamato
Mikko McKinnon
Deadpool
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Splicers

Splicers

Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 3:38 pm

Chuckling at Kurt's look Kitty shook her head, "Hey I only like looking at the girls - I swear." She winks and giggles at the smooch humming a little in pleasure at the contact watching her buddy's tail lift him a soda. It was so amusing and amazing to watch the tail act like a third hand at times. "Back at the umbrella's? Don't want to get too hot before a swim yeah?" though now she had eaten some she would have to wait for at least twenty minutes she knew -

she nudges Kurt again, "perhaps you and i can sneak the jet skis whilst Lilo teaches some surfin in a bit?" She was keen to get out there in the surf. Swimming or jet skiing it mattered not - just some water play time! She grins across at Gambit. "You should do a bit of surfin with them!"
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 1:35 am

Lilo watched in amusement then headed to grabbed three of the boards and a board wax bringing all over - to the brothers. "No reason we all can't board - enough surfers to go around us." She grins and kneels in the sand to begin rubbing the boards with the wax, preparing for the wave riding.

She had missed entirely the silent looks the brothers shared and found the play now a little funny - quiet a good glomp tackler herself. She finished one board and stands it in the sand starting on another.
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
MARVEL
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 10:15 pm

Kurt had his cheeks puffed out full of food and smiled at that. Mmmhmmm! He mumbled then swollowed his mouthfull. Ja! That sounds like fun! If I can pull myself away from these amazing tinny sandwiches! They are so tiny! He exclamed and popped another in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 12:12 am

(( continued from: https://landofthefallen.forumotion.com/t96-tidal-bb-leoee#2317 ))

He was just considering diving again when - "Ahh! Hah about time thought you'd really drowned this ti - I mean uh -" he changes tack mid sentence adopting a over casual air and tone "faaancy seeing you two here?"

Leo took a deep breath when he broke the surface and rubbed the water out of his face. Then he heard his brother and he narrowed his blue eyes. "Mikey..." he began with a no-nonsense tone. Then he waited for Mike to explain himself. Because Leo clearly wasn't buying it.

Erica gasped this time in surprise and turns a little one arm still around Leos shoulders the other treading water blinking as she spied the orange clad turtle doing his best impression of an otter... Innocent faced otter.

Uh oh... Um quick try to head Leo off the leader 'give me the truth!' tone. "whaaaat I saw yous go down ages ago a ways off and was worried when I got here and yous had not come up" trying not to think he had almost said 'this time' when he first greeted the love birds.

Leo still wasn't buying it, but he decided to play along. "You saw us go down, huh? Have you been up here the entire time we were down there?"

Oh phew! His brother was soooo buying it ! Glad he nods enthusiastically and answers "the whole time encase you know... Watch my bros shell and all" he says trying not to let relief enter his voice.

Erica could not help it... She giggled and watched Leo's face then Mikey's as they spoke.

Leo had to admit he was enjoying watching his brother squirm. He put on a convincing smile and bowed his head to the 'concerned' brother. "Thank you, Mikey. That means a lot, brother." Then he lifted his head to watch Mike's reaction.

So eager to reassure his brother he saw nothing! Mikey was so relieved he was a bit slow to cover his relived sigh and face and bow back to Leo... though it looked more like a head bob in his otter floating position. "that's me keeping an eye or two on things" totally too confident now that Leo had brought it... And Leos lil mate.

Erica snorted... She had to smother that by burying face against Leos neck for a moment - oh damn she was so not buying it... And was beginning to wonder just what Mikey saw.

"Uh...huh." Leo turned away from Mikey and rolled his eyes then smirked at Erica. "Mikey?" Then he turned to look back at his brother.

She grinned back totally amused and way to bliss high from great sex... Awesome hand job and the exploration to be anything but amused.

Phew home free... His brother and pretty little woman totally brought it.. Totally- uh oh he did not like that tone! Guuulp. But he tries to remain casual... "Yeeees Leo?"

[b]And now, Leo knew Mikey was guilty of something. He was just going introduce Erica to him. And he still was going to do that, but he might quiz Mikey harder later. "This is my girl, Erica. Erica, this is my brother, Michelangelo."

Woooo maybe Leo had brought it! He grins righting himself and moving closer to the two holding out a hand. "hey cutie... question hooow long is.. Uh have you know my bro and... Why this turtle?" he teases them the natural flirt in him seeing a opportunity to make a pretty girl laugh.

"A few weeks... Annnd ladies love a guy whose large and in charge." Erica could not help giggling and smiling at Mikey.

Leo felt a puff of pride at Erica's answer and just grinned. Mikey's question was...odd and he was completely convinced that Mikey saw more than he was letting on. The question was just how much...

At that Mikey rolls his eyes giving Leos shoulder a thump "maybe I should work harder on my alphaness then." he tries not to look down.. He saw those breasts naked! And as he thought that he glances at them briefly. "wait!-" something about a few weeks answer brought something to mind. "your why Leo has been sneaking out?!" he laughs - "Don bet it was extra training !" he sniggers " sooo you two seem very close... didn't want a human dude huh?" grinning at Leo "damn bro - scooore am I right?" offering a high three for snagging the lil blond.

More giggling... The younger brother in orange was sort of giving himself away.. Even to her whom did not know him well.

Leo rolled his eyes. "I wasn't sneaking out, Mikey. Master Splinter knew pretty early on about my relationship," Leo explained then grinned and returned the high-three. Then he smiled at Erica and pulled her close. "We've been together for weeks." He wanted to say more, but this was Mikey he was talking to. Either Mikey wouldn't get the facts straight, or he would blab everything to whoever would listen.

Erica sniggered and offered her hand "oy wheres mine for catching me a lion?" she demands grinning still... So far meeting Don and Mikey was greeeat! Both were friendly and seemed accepting of her... Like Master Splinter.

[b]"oh I knoooo - i mean Dad Knew?!" turning his waggling bows and suggestive tone into a wide eyed look of indignation their father knew "wooow and he's fine with it?" he asks chuckling and more gently reminding himself like April Erica was a human of soft pink skin - gave her a high five/three. "tamed him huh?" a tease to Leo here a little.

"more like lion turned me wild but same diff" Erica was doing her best to not laugh oh boy Mikey just about busted himself then.. She winks at Leo.

Hook, line, and sinker. Leo knew enough to know that Mikey was spying on them underwater. With a smile at Erica then at Mikey, he dropped the net. "That shipwreck was pretty neat, wasn't it, Mikey? Lots of hidden compartments and stuff. And the fish were very colorful."

He did not even stop to think before speaking. "no kidding! And the massive hole in the side... I must have gotten stung by at least three types of corals! And the fish Man so pretty like little jewels - hungry little jewels." Annnnd... Annn..d.. Oooh damnnn." he adds his enthusiastic recounting of the sites below thankfully becoming a face of realization.

And she could not help herself - she burst into giggling having to hold onto Leo with both hands - oh ... Oh his face!

Aha! Leo snagged him! "I knew it. You were watching us." He didn't exactly seem upset by it because it wasn't like they were in a bedroom or anything. They were in open water that had the shipwreck that wouldn't really hide anything if anyone passed by. Which his brother clearly did. With a heavy sigh, Leo asked him one more question. "What all did you see?"

ah damn! "I um... Saw ... Uh lots of stuff I ... Um... Kudos to the big finish ...." he adds randomly sort of stumbling over his words now and gabbling nervously. After all he was caught out and now having to tell his oldest alpha bro... How much he saw... Bound to make any younger omega bro nervous.

She was still sniggering. Maybe had she not been so high on residual feel good bliss or the deer in head lights look so funny on Mikey's face she might have found some embarrassment or shyness at being caught out... Or not... Erica was not exactly at all awkward about the physical love between herself and Leo.
Back to top Go down
Splicers

Splicers

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 3:44 pm

She had not tried the mini sandwiches.

Watching Kurt though clearly enjoying them she took one and popped it into her mouth chewing - eyes widening then half closing in the delight of the burst of pickles over a smooth cheese all adding to the softness and fluffiness of the bread. "mmmmmmmmm!" nodding to Kurt and helping herself to another two .

"They are good!" he had not been over exaggerating.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 10:08 pm

Seeing everyone paired up with their loves only made Clark miss Lois that much more. Of course Bruce was keeping his game open, but he knew it was only a matter of time before his frenemy found him a pretty lady to take home for the night. Deep down, Clark was hoping that Diana would make an appearance. At least she was a good conversationalist, but obviously wasn't happening. An d Bruce had gone stone silent.

Yeah. It was time to go. Pushing himself up, he dusted the sand off his swim trunks...

"I guess I'm heading out. Don't do anything I wouldn't do.." He teased his friend, using his toes to flick sand onto Bruce's lap. "Behave."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 8:00 am

Ooooh nooooo Don't leave! Mikko ran and leaped and jumped on Clark's back, wrapping her arms and legs around him. Come make out with us.

She smooched his cheek then hopped down.

Bruce dusted himself off. Yes, Clark. Stay and fulfill all your fantasies.

Maaaaaybe we should go explore and see if there's a nice, hidden spot for some privacy. We can invite Pete and Gwen too.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 3:20 am

Gwen looked up when she heard her name. Though it was hard to pulled her face away from Pete's. Oh? Where are we going?

Mikko turned to Gwen with a huge devious smile. To find somewhere hidden where no one can find our bodies. And then! ORGY!

Gwen chuckled at that and shook her head. Well I'm up for exploring. But I'll have to pass on the orgy, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
MARVEL
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 3:27 am

Mmmhmm. After a few more mini sandwiches and finishing his drink. He picked Kitty up in his arms bridal style.

Ready to get wet, Geliebte? He asked with his most charming smile. What was it you wanted to do? The Jet skis? A sexy swim? Snorkeling maybe?

Sea shell collecting...We get enough I could make you a necklace.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:50 pm

Clark felt the sudden weight against his back and the kiss against his cheek, and had to admit, it felt... nice. Nice to have his company desired. Usually Lois was the only one that made him feel that way. He was usually a third wheel or a liability and threat to the majority.

".....Orgy, huh..." Okay, so maybe they had a little too much fun planned...

" Heh.. I'm afraid that really isn't my forte', I've always been a one-woman kind of guy...." He tried to explain, knowing how lame that sounded to adventurous thrill seekers....

"Well, you're in luck! It seems Mikko is the only woman participating!!" Wade piped up... "C'mon, CrazyEyes, I'm sure you've never been with another man before..."

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:58 pm

Ok, no orgy. For now. We'll see how things go. But lets go exploring! Mikko took Wade and Clark's arms in both her arms. Bruce having nothing better to do stood and dust himself off.

I'm up for looking around. Nothing is going on around here.

Gwen did a little wiggle dance in Pete's lap. Wanna go with them? She asked Pete.
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 12:41 pm

The wiggling was certainly a turn-on, and Pete was trying sooo hard to keep things ..contained! Gently grasping her hips and sparing a sheepish smile, hoping she hadn't noticed his 'excitement', he presses a soft kiss against her lips..

"Sure, let's go exploring!"
Back to top Go down
Splicers

Splicers

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 8:14 am

Mid swallow of a third mini sammy and a a move to drink her water Kitty gave a squeal, laughing as Kurt picks her up, an arm sliding about his shoulders hands brushing over the nap of his neck finger light, tickling. Other hand stabilizing her water.

Finishing it and only managing to reach to place it back on the table, those cool damp fingers of hers caught the cheek cupping and turning him to her more as he lists all the things they could do, catching his lips to quieter him.

" that all sounds fantastic Kurt, how's about we start at the skis and work our way through that bucket list? I am sure We'll be out here most of the night so plenty of time for sea shells." she waggles brows snogging him again gesturing vaguely to keys for jet skis and in their general direction.

Last edited by Kitty Pryde on Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 7:21 am

Donatello Hamato wrote:
But - Donatello caught his brothers look and frantically shook his head.

Suuuuure the island girl as very pretty, and she had an interesting little companion that he would like to learn more about, but all of his brothers by now HAD to know Don had a preference for the red haired females!! He still had the biggest crush on April!

He growls and chases, tackling his bigger red clad brother into the sand. "Oh no! if I am making a fool of myself learning to surf I want at least once bro whose not crazy to join me!" aware he sort of just called Leo as crazy as Mikey in that moment - meh he'll mentally make up for it later!

And he was so gonna break out the little brother puppy eyes ! "Please? Please? Please? Please? Please?" much in the same begging way he had once begged Raphie to pull himself inside his shell whilst falling towards a rooftop pool with repeated 'Do it do it do it'

Sometimes being the second youngest was awesome in moments like this.

Lilo Pelekai wrote:
Lilo watched in amusement then headed to grabbed three of the boards and a board wax bringing all over - to the brothers. "No reason we all can't board - enough surfers to go around us." She grins and kneels in the sand to begin rubbing the boards with the wax, preparing for the wave riding.

She had missed entirely the silent looks the brothers shared and found the play now a little funny - quiet a good glomp tackler herself. She finished one board and stands it in the sand starting on another.

"Ready when yous are." Lilo grins boards ready - she felt this could be great fun for all three of them.
Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 7:19 am

April at first had been glad her bros had gone out ...

then...

Jealous.

And annoyed that Splinter had not gone too!

So now about midday she had dragged anti socials Splinter and Casey out of hiding into the sun light. As if they could refuse her.

Red haired gals such as herself could be bossy and scary apparently when she wanted to be. She pulled up between a beat up volkswagon and orange hippy decorated one not a space or so away from the turtles van. So they were here. Good.

"Alright fella's lets go beach party!!" April grins hoping out and grabbing her beach bag, in her bright yellow bikini and clip clopping away in strappy flip flop sandles off to find a umbrella and drinks and food and perhaps after Casey and Splinter had stopped sulking dragging Casey off for a swim. "Hello." she greets a jumble of people and brollies cheerfully pulling her red mess free of the pony tail shaking it loose and down with a happy sigh hair tie around her wrist.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 12:08 am

Lilo Pelekai wrote:
Donatello Hamato wrote:
But - Donatello caught his brothers look and frantically shook his head.

Suuuuure the island girl as very pretty, and she had an interesting little companion that he would like to learn more about, but all of his brothers by now HAD to know Don had a preference for the red haired females!! He still had the biggest crush on April!

He growls and chases, tackling his bigger red clad brother into the sand. "Oh no! if I am making a fool of myself learning to surf I want at least once bro whose not crazy to join me!" aware he sort of just called Leo as crazy as Mikey in that moment - meh he'll mentally make up for it later!

And he was so gonna break out the little brother puppy eyes ! "Please? Please? Please? Please? Please?" much in the same begging way he had once begged Raphie to pull himself inside his shell whilst falling towards a rooftop pool with repeated 'Do it do it do it'

Sometimes being the second youngest was awesome in moments like this.

Lilo Pelekai wrote:

"Ready when yous are." Lilo grins boards ready - she felt this could be great fun for all three of them.

Annnnd he had not even answered so Don stood and dusted sand off a bit. "Ready." He says stepping away from his brother and taking a board - this looked like fun! Maybe Leo and Mikey would join in when they got back?!
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 7:14 am

Leo thought as much. He nodded, trying not to blush at the 'big finish' comment. "Thanks..." Although that didn't surprise him either. Nothing did, really. But it still was a bit embarrassing to have a little brother snooping around when he was having sex with Erica. There would definitely be some sort of 'payback' later. But for now, he moved in front of Erica (with his shell to her) to get her to hop onto his shell again so she didn't have to tread water anymore.

"your welcome... Dang gotta find me a hot lil blond to bounce... That looked like fun." though this part was mostly a off hand joke and any one but his brothers might have missed the sort of worried face he had between the grins, he could not forget the way he had felt... A little earlier... Touching Mikkos boobs. And the feeling had troubled him, but he was not sure that was right to bring up now in front of Leo's mate and all.

Giggling still and even making a soft moan, "agreed it was a good finish..." we'll she certainly enjoyed it!! Erica watches also grinning when that shell came around to her wrapping legs as best she could about the middle and arms about the top and shoulders ready. Missing the slight pause in Mikey's tone. "thank you Lion." to Leo leaning forward to kiss back of his head.

Leo indeed caught the worried expression on his brother's face. He looked at Mike, now with Erica on his shell. "Mikey? Is something wrong?" Now he was in protective mode again for his little brother. It wasn't very often Mikey displayed that sort of worry. And considering what the subject had been about earlier, it was definitely concerning Leo.

A pang of jealousy watching the lithe form of the girl, dammmmmn. His eyes snap away from checking her out... And to Leo's a half guilty look he had been looking, though considering all he saw as they made love... He hesitates a glance at the girl again and cheeks reddened. "well before.. Uh a girl..l Mikko... Let me... Touch her ..." his giggle here was almost little girl ish. "booobs.. Man her boobs... They were soooo soft... You have no idea Leo - uh" another glance and he amends his statement. "actually scratch that you know. Any ways.. I.. Felt.. Like.. My Brian was going foggy, I was churring in a way I've never done, and I wanted to bite her... Not a friendly nip or nibble either... Wanted to bite her hard... Like I was.. Some.. Animal..." trying to convey to his older brother the strange sensation of losing it.

Erica was puzzled, Leo's tone of voice was different, and he was serious, but Mikey's words ... Well she gathered it was something important but did not know what herself. She certainly never thought Leo had... Gone foggy. Or felt a need to bite her hard, and she quiet enjoyed the gentle nips and nibbles.

Leo nodded slowly, keeping his eyes on Mikey's. He had a fair idea of what happened from when Don talked to him about it a while back. How he wished Don was here right now so he could tell Mikey what was happening. No such luck. With a heavy sigh, Leo dove into a brief explanation. "Mikey...you need to be careful when you feel like that. It's...normal for turtles to feel that way. But for us...we can't take that chance. We could seriously hurt our mates. Donnie told me a long time ago about us possibly 'going beast' where we can't control our actions when we're...around girls." He paused and glanced over his shoulder at Erica. "For myself, I know I would never hurt her. But I still have to be careful." Then he looked at Mikey again. "Whenever you feel yourself losing control, take deep breaths and count to ten slowly."

Erica was a little surprised, not scared though and her hand resting on Leo's clavicle moved fingers tracing light circles, "I never knew...." she was touched clearly he would never hurt her and trusted him, her voice was intrigued, full of curious. "yeaaaah yous are so strong." of course her only sample was Leo but she knew his controlled strength.

" ... S... You felt this way... Around Erica?" Mikey asks his eyes and face in that 'winded eye learning' look he usually gave Donnie... But not the two seconds later 'I am no longer listening to these long words' look. He nodded slooowly taking it in, a look at the girl again, she was in comparison to Leo small, he guessed he knew the kind of damage they could do to a mate. Even a dude if one of them swung that way. "you can control it like that? ... I was too afraid to breath... But wanted to take in her scent..l deeper and deeper..." thankfully Erica's scent was diluted by water and she had a very strong Leo coating anyways. "you mean if we don't... Focus... We could do... What we have stopped happening to girls in alleys?" he did not like to use the harsh words. Plenty of assaults and would be rapes the four brothers had ended, some in time, some too late some before they could get going... And it alarmed Mikey he could do such a thing. He says in a sheepish tone, "I panicked and ran away... And eventually found yous two."

Leo nodded slowly again. "Only if we let it. This is why meditation is so important, Mikey. We need to train our minds not to lash out like that." Of course, he knew that wouldn't be favored for Mikey, but maybe if he knew the importance of being able to control himself, Mike would take it more seriously. "I...haven't really felt myself lose control. I won't allow it to happen, anyway." Because all his brothers about Leo's 'famous focus' that he always talked about.

"whoooooooaaaa...." Mikey says in awwwwwwe, "you mean... all that mental mojo is good for... Getting freaky?" he was totally swamped! Hah! Puns as a wave rolled over him and he was forced to shake of the water. He also was unsure he could try but heck he would if it would help. "Of course you'd have little trouble bro." he adds with a chuckle. "all that meditating you and dad do..."

A giggle from Erica as she listens finding this all very interesting, she had never really noticed the Turtle aspect of Leo, though she knew of course what he was, she just rarely noticed it. His eyes, voice, mmm smell... the fun they had. She shifts so she could kiss a cheek, "well I am more than just admiration filled at all that dedication, but also thankful. For you, love, know you would feel terrible if our time together resulted in owies." she keeps voice low just for Leo winking at Mikey. "it is... Verrrrry good for the uh freaky."

Leo couldn't help but grin at Erica but he rolled his eyes at Mikey. "Yes, Mikey. Even for getting freaky. Especially for that." It sounded like Mikey was really taking this information in. This was good. Finally he smiled at his brother. "Well, we understand what's at stake, you know," he added, referring to Splinter and himself. "A clear head is very useful for many things, little brother."

(( Into the shallows : https://landofthefallen.forumotion.com/t107-the-shallows-bb-leo-ee#3117 ))
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 9:50 pm

Raphael had NOT been expecting the tackle from his younger brother. Donnie had his bouts of playfulness, and it often caught Raph off guard. He face-planted into the sand, inhaling enough to cause a sneezing fit as he pushed himself up....

"Dammit..." He huffed, brushing off his plastron and cast a glare at his purple clad brother. He hesitated, wanting to be his typical self and shut down to spare himself the embarrassment, but... Donnie actually wanted him to join.... his purple-clad brother never asked for much....

'Ugh.. this is so not gonna end well..' He inwardly doubted as he headed after his brother..

"Hey Donnie, wait up..."
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 5:42 am

Don paused and waited a glance at Raph - smirking and offering a fist to bump knuckles to, "You know we're gonna put the little islander to shame." He says playfully to cover any worries both of them had in this moment. And teasing their 'instructor' a little bit.

A finger of the hand holding his board pointing to the pretty dark skinned girl just ahead of them. "though I wish she had red hair... it might suit her." A casual remark he had no interest in her like that - well a bit but not going to pursue it. Because you know he had a type ... not the girls fault she was lovely and had great form. Big dark eyes. And very black full hair.

Maybe encouraging his brother in red the same silent way Raph had moments before the bromance tackle. Nudging Raph and nodding back along the beach when he spotted one red haired woman they both loved dearly - like a sister of course... maybe for Donnie still a bit of a crush.

April O'Neil - looking smoking in her swimmers of course. It was amusing to see even from here the pout on Casey's face - and shockingly funny to see one on their own fathers furry face too - HAH Don hoped April got a picture. "When we finish mastering surfing maybe you should teach the lug over there."

Last edited by Donatello Hamato on Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 5:48 am

Raising an eye brow and gesturing to the other board for the big red wearing guy Raph Lilo grins, "Oh come on I was surfing before I walked, I think I got this." She giggles waiting for the brothers to be ready the waves washing over her feet and up to her shins her red swimmers bright against her nut brown skin.

Missing the rest of the words just between the two big turtles, fascinated by them. turtles were some of her favorites marine life back home - anywhere!

And these guys were huge!
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 3:55 am

Once everyone that was going was ready. Mikko wrapped her arm around Wade and grabbed a hand full of his ass cheek. She then headed off with Wade and the others down the beach to see if there was anything exciting to see.

Gwen also put an arm around Pete and pulled him close. She gave his cheek a kiss and started to follow.

As Bruce started to follow he got a phone call. He answered without checking the caller ID and was surprised to hear who was on the other side. Yeah we're still here. About to go look around. yeeeeah. Bruce added and looked at Clark. Great! Ok. See you soon then. He hung up and tucked his phone away. Gonna hang back. Diana is heading here, so I'm going to wait for her. Clark, you know, if you have to go we'll understand.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 1:07 am

They were going to the beach! Fun in the sun! Swimming with the fishies! Or sharks...Or....those strange demon fish with the flashlights on their heads. They were cool. Maggie was dressed in a two piece. Nothing fancy, it was white with red splotches on it.

She sat in the passenger side of the car while Glenn drove. Her feet up on the dash, painted toenails sparkling in the sunlight.

During the drive, every so often she would reach over and play with the drawstring on Glenn's shorts, giving it a tug and teasing him a bit. Or she would give his thigh a squeeze a bit too high for it to be just a friendly touch.

But his teasing torture would soon end, the beach came into view, water sparkling, the smells of salt and food, and the sound of the music playing. Maggie sat up in her seat and did a little bouncy dance.

So excited!
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 10:15 pm

Raphael bumped his knuckles against his purple clad brother's, secretly thankful for this moment, even if he grumped and seemed otherwise not amused. The truth was, this seemed interesting and a little scary. Sure, he may be a turtle, but water wasn't exactly his best friend.

Taking the board that Lilo had gestured him towards, he joined the two as they headed closer to the water, a smirk crossing his lips when his brother compared the islander to their favorite red head. "Naaaah. I think the dark hair suits her...." Yeah, she was definitely pretty, and it was good that Donnie didn't seem to have an interest, even though Raph felt his chances were slim to none. Humans would never see them like that. And it sucked. Donnie's crush on April had always been obvious, and it always made him sad, though he never expressed it. Donnie was such a sweet guy who would treat a woman like a princess... not like how some of the human males treated their mates...

Catching a glimpse at the others when his bro motioned in that direction, he sniggered... amused, but also trying to mask his own unease as his toes finally touched the water. Being in the shallows and where his feet could touch the sandy bottom was fine... but it was the unknown of the depths and balancing on a board that a huge ass shark may hit... yeah, that made him a little paranoid....

Hearing Lilo's confidence in the whole surfing thing didn't reassure him in his own abilities, but he tried to give her his best composed smirk... "Oh...I think I can take ya..."
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 10:25 pm

Pete was all too eager to go explore, though he was a little nervous about going with Mikko and Wade... who knew when they would turn things x-rated?? But, right now.. everything was friendly and fun, and he was happy to be among his favorite people!

Slipping an arm around Gwen's waist, he squeezed her gently and pressed a kiss against her lips. "When it gets dark, we can make a camp fire!" That was definitely something you couldn't do back in the city..

Wade walked along with Mikko, when she squeezed his ass, he returned the favor. Oh yes, he knew their antics made little innocent Pete uncomfortable, but he needed to devirginize his bud's eyes!

"A camp fire, huh? Oh.. you're just looking for a reason to look for some niiiice haaaaard wood.."
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 10:32 pm

Clark really didn't see much of a point in sticking around. The couples were all pretty much sticking together, and he didn't want to be a third wheel. And Bruce... well, sometimes it was awkward hanging out with just him. They were polar opposites and had different views on things..

When Bruce received a phone call, he wanted nothing more than to listen in, but decided a long time ago to only use his abilities to invade a person's privacy if it was life or death. Though, he could tell by the tone of his voice exactly who it was. And then Bruce announced it. Diana. His heart seemed to thump a little faster and a hint of a grin stretched across his features..

"It would be rude not to stick around and say 'Hi'... I'll wait..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Heroes :: Role Playing :: Free Forum Games-
Jump to: