Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)

Go down 
+21
Wonder Woman
April O'Neil
Glenn Rhee
Maggie Rhee
Shen Hamato
Splicers
Nightcrawler
Lilo and Stitch
Batman
Clark Kent
Bebop
Gambit
Gwen Stacy
Peter Parker
Erica Martins
Donatello Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Raphael Hamato
Leonardo Hamato
Mikko McKinnon
Deadpool
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 9:43 pm

It looked like a game of volley ball was about to happen. He was all for that! He ran to a random side, and looked over to see who his team mates were going to be. It Don and Mike. He gave them a tumbs up.

Kurt! Pick a team, man!
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 7:55 pm

One would think, between the fogged windows and the small car softly rocking to and fro, that Pete would have put two and two together. Of course being on the phone with his love might have had mind thinking on other things. When he opened the door, Mikko just glanced over and gave Pete a little grin then returned to what, er, WHO she was doing. Though she couldn't help but laugh a bit, poor boy.

Wade did not disappoint, And when they were both done and satisfied she leaned against him to rest and catch her breath. Her head laid on his shoulder, her nose and lips nuzzling Wade's neck. Her fingers played over his chest, making small circles with her finger tips.

Mmmmm...You are a man of many talents. She complemented. She leaned her head up and nibbled on his jaw. We'll have to do that again real soon. Maybe next time we'll be somewhere with a bit more room to move around. I'm pretty flexible ya know.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:23 am

Leo caught sight of his youngest brother in a rather unflattering position with Mikey's hula getup and he had to suppress his laughing.  It wasn't nice, but Mike deserved it...sometimes.  He wasn't sure what caused Raph to take off with Mikey's umbrella other than possibly payback for one of the many times Mikey pranked the hothead.  

Then a challenge was called out to a volleyball game.  Leo grinned and gave Erica a light squeeze before releasing her. Then he looked over at Raph and moved to the other side of the net, calling out to the hothead.  "Come on, Raphael.  We can take these guys to the cleaners!" he taunted, smirking at the two brothers on the opposite side of the net.  "You're so on, guys."  Then he moved into position to play, shooting a wink at Erica on the sidelines.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 4:12 pm

Still lost in her own amusement at 'Mikey's' very askew attire now Erica felt the squeeze and watched Leonardo move away eager to play. she herself would have been eager to take part but - this might be a game far too rough for a human girl.

So she gathered her bag to her shoulder and hurried to claim herself a umbrella - to find a perch to watch the game spreading her towel and seating in the shade of her brolly offering Leo a wave for his glance to her.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 12:08 am

Now on high alert thanks to that blue guy, Raphael easily caught the ball that Mikey tossed at him, only seconds away from deflating it in the most violent way, but then registered that a volley ball game was about to go down. This was certainly a rare occasion so the usually reclusive and often deemed 'no fun' brother decided to take part, even casting a playfully murderous glare at the opposing team as he passed them by, twirling the ball on the tip of a finger....

He smirked at Leo as he joined on his side. "Oh yeah, time to make B Team a B minus.... maybe even reduced to an F...." He taunted, not at all fazed that the other team had another person. He tossed the ball over to Leo, being courteous for once, knowing if he served first, it would be violent and probably take someone out. Plus, it would give others time to pick a team and join if they so wished....
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 12:20 am

"Yeah.. she likes him back... oh God, my eyes!!" He complained, rubbing his eyes as if doing so would erase the 'memory'. He gave her directions as he stumbled around the beach, realizing that a volley ball game was about to take place.

Part of him wanted to join in, but even though he could play sports now, he was still reluctant, knowing that in high school he could now show everyone up and that would raise suspicions. Of course everyone here were supers or mutants or crime fighters, but he still chose to keep a low profile, so he found a nice shaded spot on the beach, not far from where Erica was sitting. He wanted to be friendly, but had bad experiences with girls not even wanting to waste their time speaking to him.

"I'll see you soon!!" He told her and hung up, hoping she would hurry. He needed something visual to distract the bad images that still rattled around in his head. He wondered where his books had gotten off to....
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 12:29 am

Yep, be there in a bit! Gwen told him as she jotted down the directions. She hung up and slipped on a White one piece suit with pink spider webbing design. She had already packed a tote bag of things. Over her swim suit she slid on some jean shorts and slipped on some flip flops.

Thankfully no one was home so she didn't have to explain where she was going, though she did leave a note on the fridge saying she would be home later.

Locking up, running to her car, tossing everything in and she was off.

The drive was nice. No traffic and loud music. It wasn't long before she was pulling up to where Peter told her to. If she had drove by this place herself without knowing better, she wouldn't have thought this part of the beach was safe, and she figured that was the point.

Gwen parked by the small bug and hopped out grabbing her bag. She slipped off her shorts and headed out onto the beach to look for Pete...
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 1:40 am

Mikey laughs - pulling a sassy 'oh yeah' look that "that minus will take you A to a T - for Troll bro." He says forgetting his trash talking oh so yo look might be of course ruined by the fact his coconut was on his head the other dangling on his plastron still, grass skirt lopsided and a bit strand tangled.

He was for most part so keen to play he was utterly blissfully unaware of his get up. eyes following the ball and vaguely aware of where his team brother and the blue team mate was.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 11:24 am

A burst of laughter from Donnie - but he was not certain it was from Mikey's trash talking - orrrr his attire.

Probably the latter, but never mind it was an amusing and short come back and fitting enough. Like Mikey he became focused on the ball ready to rebuke it back - keen to - he was normally a reclusive turtle like Raphael, but a chance so rare like this to be out in sun and enough room to play was not one to be passed up. And it would chance his red clad brother some vengeance on their team member if he or Mikey or the blue Kurt allowed it for the beach ball bouncing and let some brotherly competitiveness out.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 1:10 pm

Erica chuckled, watching the sides forming, almost not noticing the other sitting not to far away. But she did and thought perhaps she had noted him previously when she had been trying to not make a bigger fool of herself with Kurt.

Hadn't he not have had books?

She glances about pausing to admire the bright light on the grass green of Leo before seeing past by happen stance and spying the books standing to hurry off to retrieve the stack from the rocks bringing them back with a soft cough to get attention already feeling shy as her normal disposition was.

Placing the books down. "Here, the hula turtle left them on the rocks over there."
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
MARVEL
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 8:42 pm

Oh a volley ball game! He took the side that Gambit wasn't on and it turned out to be Red's team! Well this should be fun! He walked up to the net and gave Raph a thumbs up.

No using powers. Gambit warned.

Kurt gave him a look of mock hurt. Me? Never!
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 10:58 pm

Waiting anxiously for Gwen to arrive and keep him company, Pete once again nestled the ear buds back into place and became lost to the music. Caught up in watching the others pick sides for the pending game, he hadn't noticed the blonde rush off, but did catch a glimpse out of the corner of his eye as she placed the books beside him...

Removing an ear bud to hear her, he cast her a slightly shy but friendly smile. "Oh, thanks! I was wondering where those got off too...." And he offered her a hand to shake, always eager to make new friends.

"I'm Peter! Peter Parker, but you can just call me Pete." He smiled. "Why aren't you playing?"

Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 11:09 pm

Gwen passed the others getting ready for what looked like an extreme bout of Volley ball. And finally spotted Peter sitting down talking to someone. She jogged the rest of the way over and then plopped down next to Pete.

I made it!

She smiled at the girl and waved. Hi, I'm Gwen. I love your dress!
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 11:55 pm

Leo caught the volleyball and spun it between his hands a few times while he waited for the others to join. This was definitely going to be an interesting game with all these superheroes. At the call for now powers, yes - Leo definitely agreed. Even with their own super-strength, it paled in comparison with the others' powers. It would put all of the Turtle brothers at a major disadvantage.

Leo moved into the server's position on the court and glanced at the growing teams. He decided to get the game going and others could still join if they wanted to after the game was in progress. "Ready...!" He tossed the ball up in the air, smacking it over the net in his serve.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 11:54 am

"Your welcome Pete - Oh!" startled a little by the other girls very sudden appearance - well sudden to her as she had been looking towards the game as Peter asked why she was not playing, seeing the blue on green and smiling turning back to answer -

blushing at, Gwen's compliment. "thank you, it's really just a sarong - um your, uh bikini is cute." She takes Pete's hand and gives it light squeeze and shake. "Erica." and once hand was free again offering it to the other girl finally answering Pete's question. " I am pretty sure this beach volley ball might be a bit too fast and skilled for me." kneeling, not sure if she should or would be welcomed to join them in the shade of the brollies or go back to her own or go back and drag her own over. She'll leave it for her new beach buds to decide - either way as long as she got to watch the game it was all good. And she spied a ukulele!
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 12:44 pm

Mikey raced forward the dangling coconut bouncing on his shell - eagerly meeting the ball bouncing it towards Gambit with a head butt that was as flamboyant as he could make it - now realizing the other coconut was on his head - well leave it there he figured grinning.

He was less thinking about powers of mutants - pffft if they used them he and his brothers could still give em a great match he was absolutely certain of this!

But he had no time to argue the matter - the ball might come back to him after bouncing about Don and Gambit and he had to be prepared, even so he noted another pretty girl had joined the beach - oh yeah more to show off too!
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 10:30 pm

Gwen took her hand and shook it with a bright smile. Thanks. I think the web pattern suits me, I've just had a thing for spiders lately. Gwen looked over at the game that was now in full swing and nodded in agreement.

Yeah I think one hit from one of those guys and you or I would be down for good. So you here with one of them? Gwen asked, motioning to the guys hitting the ball back and forth. Tell me it's the coconut guy, he seems fun.

Gwen dug in her bag and pulled out some sun screen and started to apply it to her arms and legs. Pete, Can you rub my back down for me? Pleeeeease?
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 1:43 am

Being an awkward teen himself and picking up on the fact that Erica didn't want to be intrusive, Pete gave the spot beside them a pat, a quiet invite coupled with a smile. He was always up to making new friends! It seemed that she and Gwen were really hitting it off, but then the girl he'd been in love with but too shy to ask out wanted him to rub her....

Face tuning fifty shades of red, he carefully took the sun screen as if it was a venomous reptile that could drop him dead with one bite....

"Uh, sure!" Eager and excited and oh so nervous! He squeezed the liquid into his palm and waited for her to move into position, stressing over everything that could go wrong, despite how simple it should be....

....OMG, he was about to TOUCH GWEN STACY!!!!

Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 1:49 am

Thanks! Gwen moved so her back was facing him and moved her hair over her shoulder. She noticed his blushing and it was very cute. She wasn't sure why he was so shy with her, well, she knew he liked her, but he didn't seem to catch on she liked him too. So maybe this beach party would be a good chance to get all that out in the open.

Make sure to get me all covered. Otherwise I'll come out looking like a lobster. And if you want to remove your shirt I'll rub you down next. Because wearing all those close can't be comfortable out here.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 10:22 pm

Got it! Gambit called out and punted the ball hard over the net. He noticed the other girl join them as well, but looked like she was a friend of Pete's. Much too young for him! All these young girls! And where was Deadpool? He was coming he was sure. Ah well. The teams were even right now, so that was good.

He got ready to hit the ball again if it came next to him from over the net.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 10:32 pm

Erica grins politely at Pete, not watching as the sun screening was about to go down but taking up the offer to sit close motioning to give her one second moving back to her brolly and towel bringing them over, then fetching the ukulele she spotted lying in the sand, shaking free the bits as she sat on her towel under her shade finally answering Gwen.

"Yes I am here is one of them, Leonardo, the turtle wearing the blue bandana invited me out here. The one in the coconuts I have not yet met face to face but I am pretty sure that is his youngest brother Michelangelo - he does look like a lot of fun." giggling nodding towards the game again plucking at the little guitars strings and tuning them a little, watching momentarily again the sport.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 12:25 am

Why was he even at this thing? Oh, right. Because Lois had encouraged him to have fun. He had almost changed his mind the moment that Lois told him that she had to work and there was no way she could take the day off. So here he was, decked out in swim trunks and nothing but his phone to occupy his mind. Though, his senses were always about him. He expected with a shindig for mainly heroes, crime would certainly take advantage if the wrong person found out that most were 'off duty'.

Okay, so this was kind of nice. Sand between his toes and nothing expected of him for the day. No deadlines at The Daily Planet, no people needing rescuing. Just the beach and 'like minded' people. He did notice that a group had formed for a game of volley ball, but there was no way he could join. If he hit the ball and it struck someone....the party would be over quickly. No. Best to just set out and get some sun, take a swim and be unimportant for the day....

But of course when you're a super hero, you're always on duty. Glancing up from the peculiar phone game called 'Angry Birds', he noticed the little VW with windows fogged over and... someone was moving in there!

Oh no,someone was having a heat stroke....

Dropping his phone in the sand, Clark quickly grabbed the car door and with one seemingly effortless tug, removed it completely from its hinges, exposing a very naked Mikko and Wade....

"Oooh..." Eyes widening in surprise and face turning bloodshot red with embarrassment, he gave an awkward apologetic look before quickly trying to put the door back into place as if nothing happened....

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 12:31 am

Mikko and Wade were on like, round five. and to be honest it was getting overly steamy in the car. So when the door was suddenly ripped off, the burst of air felt wonderful! But then Mikko realized what had happen. But unlike Peter, now she didn't have a door.

Mikko looked at Wade then kissed him deeply, slipping her tongue in his mouth and ending the kiss with a nip to his lips.

The gods have spoken, they want us out the car! Maybe we should take this to the water. in the mean time...

A very naked Mikko got off Wade's lap leaving him exposed and pushed Clark to the side and pointed at him. You SO owe me a new door.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 12:52 am

Round...holy fuck he had lost count! But who was counting when you were having fun! And then suddenly the door was swung open and Mikko was off his junk. When she crawled out, so did he, not bothering to cover himself...

"ALIEN INVASION!!!" He screamed loud enough for the whole beach to hear, then chuckled madly. "Yeah, I know who you are... BRUCE Wayne. Now you owe us the bat mobile!" He was taking great pleasure it the guy's awkwardness and the embarrassment was clear on his beat red face.

"Dude.. you have a lot of guts showing up here. I'm sure you're like.. the only DC character...."

"And I know you're really Superman. I was just teasing about Brucey...."
And he shoved a card with his number into Clark's hand... "Tell your boy Bruce to call me..." He winked.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 7:32 pm

So he got an invite to a beach party, had no idea how the dude got his number and didn't care! Party at the beach! He was pulling up right as superman was pulling the door off a tiny car. He parked his bike and hopped off of it, his toes digging in the sand. He pulled up his swimming trunks and was going to walk past the alien when a naked Mikko jumped out of the car.

Stopping in his tracks he looked her up and down, and then a man jumped out and damn, dude did not look good!

Without another thought, Bebop rushed at Mikko, grabbed her, tossed her naked form over his shoulder and ran off with her with a laugh and her squealing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Heroes :: Role Playing :: Free Forum Games-
Jump to: