Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)

Go down 
+21
Wonder Woman
April O'Neil
Glenn Rhee
Maggie Rhee
Shen Hamato
Splicers
Nightcrawler
Lilo and Stitch
Batman
Clark Kent
Bebop
Gambit
Gwen Stacy
Peter Parker
Erica Martins
Donatello Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Raphael Hamato
Leonardo Hamato
Mikko McKinnon
Deadpool
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 10:40 pm

OMG, Maggie was making it oh so hard to drive! Not only considering how incredibly sexy she looked in her two piece, but all of the teasing. He wanted to stop the car several times for a hot make out session, but they had to hurry if they wanted to get there before the sun disappeared. Not that they were opposed to swimming in the dark but, they were both looking forward to spending as much time as possible at the beach.

Glenn was wearing a pair of black shorts, a black tank and flip flops though.. he planned on losing the foot wear once they reached their destination. He was looking forward to feeling the sand between his toes, but then he remembered his biggest concern in all of this..

Though, his fears were interrupted by Maggie's excitement once they reached the beach. He smiled at her and leaned in for a kiss, allowing it to linger, but when it finally broke...

"....Do you think there's a lot of crabs? I mean, they like to pinch..."

Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 11:15 pm

Pete was right to worry, Mikko had every intention of making things X-rated once it got dark. But unlike Wade, she was more considerate of others and would leave the area so no one had to see their awesome sex moves.

Do you know how to make a fire? She asked. Because, I don't have a lighter, and wouldn't most of the wood around here be wet? Maybe? I do not know how to survive!

Gwen returned Pete's kiss and rested her head on his shoulder as they walked. She rolled her eyes at Mikko's rambling.

There's lots of dry wood and moss stuff around. and! Uh...How do we make fire, Pete?
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 11:20 pm

Maggie returned the kiss, again pulling that little string on his shorts. When the kiss broke she opened her door to hop out and get her party on! But his question stopped her in her tracks. She tried so hard not to laugh. But it was too funny, and adorable!

Crabs are your biggest worry?

She acted like she was putting a lot of thought into the answer she was about to give then finally nodded.

Yeah I think there's going to be a lot of them. And giant ones too probably. I hear some crabs can grow as big as whales. A pinch is the least of your worries. These things can take your head off.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 6:40 am

Potuing. Yes Pouting.

Here he thought he would have a day or two - maybe if the beach party went all night and the next day that would be all his -

but April had said no!

He was not going to sit about at home -he was going out to do what he had not really done since his humans days. Mingle! Curse the fact the red haired lady looked alarming hands on hips and all - so much for Ninja Master! So here he was in a Hawaiian shirt (April's idea) and board shorts (again because a certain red haired gal said so!

His ears flick he counted two turtle sons - Raphael and Donatello with surf boards. And was puzzled where Michelangelo and Leonardo were, but as long as they were together they would be fine. He makes his way over to those gather by the umbrellas behind April - smiling, an old ratty ninja master like himself could not fail to think she was a beautiful woman.

Not the only one running about to boot.
Back to top Go down
https://moana.fandom.com/wiki/Maui
Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 7:31 am

Lilo watched the two and her confident grin softened - a wink at Raph, "I rather think you could... Pretty sure once I show yous the how be pros in near to no time at all." A chuckle and she gestures. "We wont go too far out for a start - just show yous the mounting and proper fall off techniques - the swell is not too great just yet - by the time there is some breaks you guys will be great - I promise it's not that hard, just requires balance." She motions for them to come with her into the waters wading out a little, "Come on I promise no sharks will eat yous." She adds to them both shaking back her dark hair.

She had noted finally the brothers talked between themselves but didn't ask or worry about it - though if she knew some had been about herself she might have blushed three shades of red over her cheeks.

"Love that you guys are turtles - that is all sorts of awesome, never swam with turtles as big as you guys... came pretty close with a Leather-back turtle once... a long time ago. Quiet lovely. If the one in orange that is gone now seems a little... strange" And she only saw him from a distance. In his coconut boobies and grass skirt. Maybe she would teach him the hula later.

Last edited by Lilo Pelekai on Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 9:37 am

A chuckle and Don grinned - today ... a wonderful surprise. It came with the jealousy of being introduced to Leonardo's little mate, earlier, he had thought it was just a cute fling thing... but he had observed and it was not. And it maybe made Don think ... it was no all doom and gloom as far as having a chance, And he said so now. "I think you are right brother maybe the black does suit this one better..." And yeah he still had the biggest crush on April, but it was not going to stop him looking a bit more positive should another red haired gal came about. Before today Don like Raph secretly thought the chances were slim. But he had seen, been around Leo and Erica this morning and felt bolstered by the whole meet and greet.
He never considered himself actual boyfriend material before. Mate material. But always thought his brothers were, would never say it out loud of course. Each protective, strong, loyal. and would never take a girl... or guy of their own for granted. But had always thought it was just a pipe dream. Today he got a glimpse that it could be more.

She spoke and Donnie grinned attention back to Lilo coming away from their red haired April, Casey and their father. "Glad you like turtles... and I am guessing your favorite color is red?" gesturing to her swimmers, partly a guess, partly more encouragement for his brother. Mostly to get to know her a little more.Or being ... what was the term?

a 'wingman?'

He'd never been in a position to actually tell.

Wading out after Lilo, secretly a little reassured she spoke to the about sharks, and being in the shallows for now.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 11:57 pm

Maggie Greene wrote:
Maggie returned the kiss, again pulling that little string on his shorts. When the kiss broke she opened her door to hop out and get her party on! But his question stopped her in her tracks. She tried so hard not to laugh. But it was too funny, and adorable!

Crabs are your biggest worry?

She acted like she was putting a lot of thought into the answer she was about to give then finally nodded.

Yeah I think there's going to be a lot of them. And giant ones too probably. I hear some crabs can grow as big as whales. A pinch is the least of your worries. These things can take your head off.

Well, that certainly didn't make him feel any better. His hand was on the door handle, frozen.. fingers refusing to pull the lever that would open their small  space and deliver them into the land of.... crabs. Then, she told him that some could get the size of whales??! Holy!!

Finally releasing his grip on the door, his gaze met hers...

"Okay, you're making that up...but.... if you're not.... I'm sure there's a nice restaurant around here, or something. I would prefer to eat crab rather than be eaten by one...."

Last edited by Glenn Rhee on Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 5:58 pm

I'll protect you! Maggie promised and started to lightly pinch Glenn's ass cheeks.

She pulled the cooler and beach towels out of the car and slipped a little on the sand with her hands full. But she caught herself and started to head out towards the others.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 2:20 pm

Clark and Bruce wouldn't have to wait too long. Diana was eager to get to the beach and get her toes in the sand. She parked her rental car next to everyone else and slipped out after grabbing her towel and over sized hat. She plopped the hat on her head and headed onto the beach.

It didn't take her long to spot her boys. She raised her arm and waved at them with a bright smile.

She jogged the rest of the way over to them and wrapped her arms around Clark. She had on a two piece suit with her usual costume design printed on it.

Hey, I made it. She glanced around the beach. Thought there would be more people here.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 9:44 pm

Still reluctant to brave the sandy beach of DOOM, Glenn wiggled and avoid the ass-pinching. Though, it brought a lightness to his fear, seeing her amusement in all of this. And soon... he didn't have a choice. Maggie was out of the vehicle, grabbing their gear and heading out towards the water...

"Oh, we're gonna have a blast!" He huffed, swallowing down the reluctance and finally stepped out onto the sand. The moment his toes sunk, he imagined those little bastards burrowed beneath the sand, waiting to attack!

"Maggie!!" He called out and rushed to her, relieving her of the cooler and gear. "Here.. I'll carry this. You have to clear the sand of Walkers... I mean... crawlers...."

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 10:00 pm

Maggie handed Glenn the cooler and with her free arm she pulled him closer to her. Don't worry, I will clear the beach of all things that will bite and pinch you. You are safe with me. But if it's an octopus, you're on your own. Don't like the sticky suction cups.

She opened her mouth wide and pressed her lips over his shoulder. She then made a loud suction noise.

Like that. Creepy.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 9:33 am

Raphael Hamato wrote:
Raphael bumped his knuckles against his purple clad brother's, secretly thankful for this moment, even if he grumped and seemed otherwise not amused. The truth was, this seemed interesting and a little scary. Sure, he may be a turtle, but water wasn't exactly his best friend.

Taking the board that Lilo had gestured him towards, he joined the two as they headed closer to the water, a smirk crossing his lips when his brother compared the islander to their favorite red head. "Naaaah. I think the dark hair suits her...." Yeah, she was definitely pretty, and it was good that Donnie didn't seem to have an interest, even though Raph felt his chances were slim to none. Humans would never see them like that. And it sucked. Donnie's crush on April had always been obvious, and it always made him sad, though he never expressed it. Donnie was such a sweet guy who would treat a woman like a princess... not like how some of the human males treated their mates...

Catching a glimpse at the others when his bro motioned in that direction, he sniggered... amused, but also trying to mask his own unease as his toes finally touched the water. Being in the shallows and where his feet could touch the sandy bottom was fine... but it was the unknown of the depths and balancing on a board that a huge ass shark may hit... yeah, that made him a little paranoid....

Hearing Lilo's confidence in the whole surfing thing didn't reassure him in his own abilities, but he tried to give her his best composed smirk... "Oh...I think I can take ya..."

Donatello Hamato wrote:
A chuckle and Don grinned - today ... a wonderful surprise. It came with the jealousy of being introduced to Leonardo's little mate, earlier, he had thought it was just a cute fling thing... but he had observed and it was not. And it maybe made Don think ... it was no all doom and gloom as far as having a chance, And he said so now. "I think you are right brother maybe the black does suit this one better..." And yeah he still had the biggest crush on April, but it was not going to stop him looking a bit more positive should another red haired gal came about. Before today Don like Raph secretly thought the chances were slim. But he had seen, been around Leo and Erica this morning and felt bolstered by the whole meet and greet.
He never considered himself actual boyfriend material before. Mate material. But always thought his brothers were, would never say it out loud of course. Each protective, strong, loyal. and would never take a girl... or guy of their own for granted. But had always thought it was just a pipe dream. Today he got a glimpse that it could be more.

She spoke and Donnie grinned attention back to Lilo coming away from their red haired April, Casey and their father. "Glad you like turtles... and I am guessing your favorite color is red?" gesturing to her swimmers, partly a guess, partly more encouragement for his brother. Mostly to get to know her a little more.Or being ... what was the term?

a 'wingman?'

Wading out after Lilo, secretly a little reassured she spoke to the about sharks, and being in the shallows for now.

A small grin leading a bit further, up to her waist waiting for the two large turtles. She had a feeling once they let go of worries and learned the basics they would probably enjoy it a great deal. Encouragingly waving the red clad one after them. Smiling, "It is actually a fave color - whom could ever have just one?" she grins.

~*~

Kitty could see the others heading away - but she and Kurt - "Um you still wanted to yes?" she gently prods after all she had happily agreed to everything he had listed as activities they could do together. In no particular order they could do it all!
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 2:29 am

Oh - dear it was the one that let him touch her boobs!

A churr and a moment of tail wag and - then

Leo ROoooooooARED! Erica Roooooared

- Mikey started - and "Ahhh! - Oooooaf!" He tips - falls out of his branches lands in the sands sending some in a scattering wave from the impact and possibly alerting the explorers of his presence! uh oh! well as long as he kept them away from Leo and Erica for now - until he saw some sign his bro and girl were back - and she had cloths on... though those pleasured roars no doubt gave them away ...
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 3:20 am

Or maybe not?

He straightened and pretends to have heard nothing or fallen out of the tree strutting towards the others talking - no calling out as he approached unnesccessarily loudy "Oh Hey Faaaancy seeing you guys HERE - good day for a strolll - Though I just went through that area there - it's definitely muddy back there!" Hoping hi voice carried enough so Leo heard...
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 7:39 am

Casey did not want to be here - in broad shorts April had brought for him.

Very Hawaii themed.... but pink and white... well whatever. His hair was up in pony tail and he had sunscreen on he was ready for this!

"Raph! wait up man!" He calls out lightly smacking April's butt waving a cheery hi to all she was greeting and hurried off towards the waters edge with the girl, Don and Raph - noting they had boards. "oooooh this looks fun!"

Back to top Go down
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 8:03 am

He had a towel he parked his ratty tail next to a group of those with towels and umbrellas....

"Many greetings," To all those around him, trying not to feel uncertain and shy and totally out of his element in yellow board shorts with purple elephants all over them.
Back to top Go down
https://moana.fandom.com/wiki/Maui
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 6:59 pm

Mikko jumped back a bit when Mike fell out of his hiding place. But when she noticed who it was she grinned and motioned to him. It's the horny little turtle from before. He's been trying to get laid all day. Any luck so far, dude?
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 11:23 pm

"Hey I don't need to try too hard right? what lady could withstand the Mikey chaaarrrm girl?" Playfully flirting back and unawares by now his brother had indeed heard him and moved from that immediate area was also stalling and buying a bit of time.

His best charming Mikey smile in place and of course a waggle of the eye ridges moving closer to the group. "if you count self laying as luck - then yeah looooads."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 8:23 pm

Mikko reached out and gave Mike's cheek a pinch. So cute. We're going exploring. wanna come? What was one more? And it seemed that the young turtle needed more to do then play with himself.

You know how to make a fire?
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 7:29 am

Lilo Pelekai wrote:
Raphael Hamato wrote:
Raphael bumped his knuckles against his purple clad brother's, secretly thankful for this moment, even if he grumped and seemed otherwise not amused. The truth was, this seemed interesting and a little scary. Sure, he may be a turtle, but water wasn't exactly his best friend.

Taking the board that Lilo had gestured him towards, he joined the two as they headed closer to the water, a smirk crossing his lips when his brother compared the islander to their favorite red head. "Naaaah. I think the dark hair suits her...." Yeah, she was definitely pretty, and it was good that Donnie didn't seem to have an interest, even though Raph felt his chances were slim to none. Humans would never see them like that. And it sucked. Donnie's crush on April had always been obvious, and it always made him sad, though he never expressed it. Donnie was such a sweet guy who would treat a woman like a princess... not like how some of the human males treated their mates...

Catching a glimpse at the others when his bro motioned in that direction, he sniggered... amused, but also trying to mask his own unease as his toes finally touched the water. Being in the shallows and where his feet could touch the sandy bottom was fine... but it was the unknown of the depths and balancing on a board that a huge ass shark may hit... yeah, that made him a little paranoid....

Hearing Lilo's confidence in the whole surfing thing didn't reassure him in his own abilities, but he tried to give her his best composed smirk... "Oh...I think I can take ya..."

Donatello Hamato wrote:

a 'wingman?'

A small grin leading a bit further, up to her waist waiting for the two large turtles. She had a feeling once they let go of worries and learned the basics they would probably enjoy it a great deal. Encouragingly waving the red clad one after them. Smiling, "It is actually a fave color - whom could ever have just one?" she grins.

~*~

Kitty could see the others heading away - but she and Kurt - "Um you still wanted to yes?" she gently prods after all she had happily agreed to everything he had listed as activities they could do together. In no particular order they could do it all!

"Lead the way - I wanna learn this..." Donnie chuckles, " and I get your point about colors but mine is of course purple." He grins gesturing for his brother to hurry up as the girl took them deeper.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 12:09 am

It was awesome having these light moments with Maggie. They were few and far between. Even if it was at his expense with his fear of crabs. There was a reason he was not fond of the little red terrors of the sea. And then she mentioned octopus, and gave a playful demonstration of their sucking powers... on his shoulder. A playful grin tugged across his lips as they made it to their destination. A secluded section of the beach, away from the others. In case they wanted to... you know... fool around

"Oh, haha!" A mock chuckle, because he knew she was teasing,but her imitation of an octopus' suction...couldn't deny that was a bit of a turn on. Okay, a lot of a turn on!

"You know... my people eat 'pus ..." He blinked, realizing how naughty that sounded as he placed the cooler behind the rocky formation that would shield them from the rest of the beach. "Octopus... I mean....sometimes alive and that.... my aunt's house used to give me nightmares as a kid. Never tried it.... because.... ew. Who has time for that climbing up your throat... and crabs..." He shivered, spreading out the beach towels. "I learned my lesson with those little red psycho monsters when I was six..." And he ran his fingers lightly up her sides, tickling, payback for bringing up crabs and octopus and other little monsters from his childhood....

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 12:22 am

Maggie walked to a nice little spot with Glenn and set things down beside the cooler. She then laid out the large towels for them to sit on. Sounds like the same feeling as giving a guy head. she teased.

She sat down on the towel and pulled him down by his shorts to her.

I'll chase all the sea monsters away. She promised and kissed his lips. But I demand payment for my services, in the form of sensual massages.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 6:43 pm

Hearing Maggie compare eating octopus to giving a guy head earned a look of shock , then disgust. Wow. Ew. He had no idea it was like that because honestly, he had never given much though as to how it felt for the 'giver'. But receiving... Maggie was magical!

After getting everything settled, Maggie tugged him down by his shorts, and he eagerly joined her, cupping and massaging her cheeks as he returned the kiss, happy to have a moment of peace with her. When the kiss broke, a cheeky grin stretched across his lips when she mentioned expecting erotic massaged in exchange for chasing away all the sea creatures.

"Mmmm... I think I can manage that..." He breathed against her lips, flashing a wink as he kissed her deeply, one hand gently gliding along her inner thigh, stopping at the junction between her legs, teasingly rubbing...

"Mmm... 'payment' before services?"

TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 11:14 pm

Master Splinter wrote:
He had a towel he parked his ratty tail next to a group of those with towels and umbrellas....

"Many greetings," To all those around him, trying not to feel uncertain and shy and totally out of his element in yellow board shorts with purple elephants all over them.

Well most here on the towels were ignoring her and Splinter so with a grin and a shrug April moved off to inspect the foodie, drinkie goodies and other things on offer and gestured for Splinter to follow they would get some drinks find their own umbrellas and spread their stuff under them. Spying some of Leo's gear left out by the surf she points. " think we should gather that up for Leo?...." not having met Erica yet she could not know the turtle had left the stuff there and gone swimming with the girl.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 9:17 pm

Maggie wrapped her arms around Glenn and pulled him towards her. she kissed his lips again and nodded her head.

Mmmhmm. Gotta make sure you got the funds after all.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Heroes :: Role Playing :: Free Forum Games-
Jump to: