Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)

Go down 
+21
Wonder Woman
April O'Neil
Glenn Rhee
Maggie Rhee
Shen Hamato
Splicers
Nightcrawler
Lilo and Stitch
Batman
Clark Kent
Bebop
Gambit
Gwen Stacy
Peter Parker
Erica Martins
Donatello Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Raphael Hamato
Leonardo Hamato
Mikko McKinnon
Deadpool
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 8:34 pm

Clark was probably enjoying himself a little too much with this. It was always good to make the bad guys squirm, but he always tried to do it in a way where they would not be harmed. Only a lesson was needed here.

He kept the mutant suspended for what seemed like forever, flashing him a cocky smile before plummeting into the ocean, repeatedly at lightning speed, but hearing a familiar voice caught his attention. Finally, someone he knew!

Flying a few stories up, Clark released his grip on Bebop, dropping him into the ocean. It was far enough to give the guy time to think as he swam back to shore, but not dangerously far. He didn't want to hurt the guy, just make him think twice about grabbing naked girls.

Landing a few feet away from the group, Clark smiled as he approached, shaking the water out of his black hair. "Bruce! Decided to venture out during the day, huh?" And then he noticed a very naked Deadpool was sitting next to his friend. He carefully sidestepped away from the weirdo, taking a seat in front of Bruce, facing him. "Is Diana coming?"
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 10:06 pm

Leonardo saw the ball sail over the net and was ready to receive it, but then he felt something climb up him. "Wha--!" He let out a small yelp of surprise and looked down in time to see this little blue furry creature climb up to his head and then leap off, but not before his mask was turned around. Leo stumbled briefly until he righted his mask again then saw the blue furry thing land on Raph's head.

The ball wasn't anywhere in sight, but Leo did hear something puncture it and it deflated. It was only after the flattened ball fell short of going over the net again, Leo saw it. He sighed, agreeing with his brother. "Yeah..." Then he glanced over at Erica. He thought he recognized the people with her, but he wanted to make sure. He wasn't at all jealous, nope.

"Hi," he greeted to the small group as he headed over to them.
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 10:48 pm

Bruce gave Clark a friendly smile and gave the strange turtle a wave. He then turned back to his frenemy and shook his head. Not that I know of. I haven't spoken to her. So tell me, why is there a naked couple next me? and why were you trying to drown a pig? This is by far the strangest party I have been to.

Mikko, who still had not bothered to dress, because as far as she was concern, no one should be dressed on the beach! Was sitting in Wade's lap finishing off her third beer. oh no, all out! I'ma get more liquor! anyone want anything?
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 11:17 pm

"Leo." Erica heard his voice and stood again - She had not really noted the naked pair - and now blushed a little as her standing view point changed that. But cheeks pink or not she stepped off her towel past Lilo to Leo and kissed his cheek.

"How'd the ball deflate?" she had noted the flat thing that had been the ball flop onto Mikey's face - but not how it happened.

She was about to to introductions again but this time aside from Bruce, Gwen, Peter, Lilo and Kitty she was not sure whom the rest were - so left it to em all to greet Leo back.
Back to top Go down
Splicers

Splicers

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 12:09 am

Nightcrawler wrote:
Kurt practically melted with each of those kisses. Her kisses where a billion times better then Wade's for sure! He didn't even mind that Lockheed had chosen his head to perch on. Kurt plopped down in the sand, no longer interested in the volley ball game going on, and pulled Kitty down with him.

He leaned over and smooooched her cheek.

Can I get you and your friend something to eat or drink? There's lots of sodas and snacks!

Lockheed gave an indignant sort of squawk at the sudden motion but - "Food? - oooh" He lifts his snout to sniff the air tongue lolling out and with a squeeze of his tail to Kurt he launches into the air again flapping towards the table. "Hey Stitch!" He calls - the alien game wrecker. "Food!" little dude could certainly pack away the food stuffs.

So could he.

chuckling and wriggling comfortably in Kurts lap Kitty grins. "I'd love some food and drink. And know my friend Lilo would too - but if your poofing over there I am coming with to check it all out - Gambit set this all up?"
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 12:47 am

Lilo made a noise of despair when she saw the ball deflate - oh no Stitch must have caught it by a claw! - she hurried over

trying not to laugh at the big red clad turtles flailing - "Sorry! he didn't mean to pop the ball." apologetic reaching to brush some of the sand off the big guy.

Stitch the ball crashed into another turtle face - hugging on tight looking over eagerly - "oooops sorry!" he grunts out ears drooping - he hadn't meant to take out the ball! - then he heard Lockheed nd with a happy growl leapt off the orange wearing turtles face he had caught and scurried on all fours towards his winged friend.

Lilo chuckles speaking to both turtles this time. "Again sorry guys - I - he can fix it."
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 1:07 am

"Bwhahahahaa!" Mikey had been laughing at his big brothers over reaction to a little fluff ball - "-Heeeey!" cut off by an indignant would have been retort to the jab his head would make a good air filled replacement ball - and barely had time to perv on the pretty dark hair girl coming over before the 'fluff ball' was latched onto his face!

"Eeeeeeeeeee!" very muffled and now his turn to flail a bit stumbling back and falling onto his tail just as the little creature hopped off and headed off towards the food.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 12:15 pm

There was a noticeable look of disappointment when Bruce mentioned that he had not spoken to Diana. He was really hoping to catch up with her... it had been too long. Hearing Bruce ask about the naked couple earned a quiet chuckle. "I guess...they thought it was that kind of beach party.." And he would leave out the details of how he had ripped the couples' door off while they were.... going at it.

"And...I wasn't trying to drown him. Just teach him a lesson. He grabbed the naked girl...I had to stop him." Never a day off. When Mikko offered booze, Clark briefly looked in her direction ,forgetting her 'situation'.. then quickly and shyly looked away, blushing ever so slightly, shaking his head. As much as he would like to be in an altered state of mind right now, getting drunk was difficult...nearly impossible for him....

Last edited by Clark Kent on Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
MARVEL
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 10:08 pm

oh! ya! Gambit set it all up. I think he was bored at the mansion. Kurt then took hold of Kitty and teleported them both to the table where the food was waiting.

mmmm. I didn't realize just how hungry I was. He first handed Kitty a plate then started to fill his own.

Gambit then came running over. Hey girl! He greeted Kitty and kissed her cheek. Eat everything! I don't want to have to bring anything back later.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 10:21 pm

Oooooh now yer all shy and look away, before you were ripping the door off my car to get a good look at me. Or maybe you wanted see Wade. He is a sexy motherfucker! She fell back to her knees to attack Wade with kisses.

All this made Bruce burst into laughter. No liquor for me thanks, I'll get something in a moment. And I'll take care of the door. don't worry about it, Clark.

Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 2:32 am

Erica Martins wrote:
"Leo." Erica heard his voice and stood again - She had not really noted the naked pair - and now blushed a little as her standing view point changed that. But cheeks pink or not she stepped off her towel past Lilo to Leo and kissed his cheek.

"How'd the ball deflate?" she had noted the flat thing that had been the ball flop onto Mikey's face - but not how it happened.

She was about to to introductions again but this time aside from Bruce, Gwen, Peter, Lilo and Kitty she was not sure whom the rest were - so left it to em all to greet Leo back.

Leo smiled and returned the smooch to Erica's cheek and took her hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. At her question, he glanced over at the volleyball court again. "Uhhh, there was this little...blue creature of some sort. It popped the ball when I guess it was trying to play." He shrugged. It was only his best guess since his vision was blocked when that particular moment happened.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 1:20 am

"Oh...." Erica sighs sad the game was destroyed for them, but also glad - Leo was back!

She squeezes his hand back shifting closer - "though bet you would have taken them." she adds in a low voice - she really still had not really met his brothers in red and orange.

Though thoughts of asking to meet them were - derailed, tiptoeing to catch him I a brief gentle kiss, free hand lifting to catch bandana tails and tug lightly." coming to get a drink?"
Back to top Go down
Splicers

Splicers

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 1:56 pm

"Ha always liked that traveling." Kitty cheers once near the table reluctant to let go but Kurt was hungry and so was she. Smiling at Lockheed and Stitch, "Try no to destroy Gambits hard work you two yes?" she chuckles, taking the offered plate from Kurt with a bright 'thanks!' and chooses a couple of pizza slices herself.

Grinning when Gambit joined them. "Hey there - great set up." she enjoyed the warm greeting following Kurt afterwards along the tables but not picking much else to munch aside a few finger foods - "I hope it was alright I brought my new young friend Lilo and her bud, Stitch here... shes entirely human but not new to ... well unique people lets say." She.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 8:46 pm

It seemed that Mikko was getting a kick out of making him squirm! "What?! Nono...I thought you were....having a heat stroke..." He admitted, still blushing. It seemed Bruce was getting a kick out of all this and Clark cut his eyes in his friend's direction, giving him that lighthearted 'I'll get you for this.' look.

"No... I broke it, I should be the one to fix it..." He should be able to just weld it back into place with his heat lasers, right?

"I'm surprised you didn't come here with a woman hanging on your arm..." He told Bruce, knowing his bud's habit with women....
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 8:55 pm

Pete was practically holding his breath, unsure of how Gwen would react, but fortunately it seemed she enjoyed it! A huge smile stretched across his lips and he gave a small nod before leaning in, pressing a soft kiss against her neck, and then another, trailing them down to her shoulder, nuzzling and kissing as his fingers continued to work her muscles....
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 9:00 pm

Wade did not mind that he was possibly making the others uncomfortable with his nakedness. He caught Mikko when she tackled him, lavishing her lips with the same amount of affection. He briefly caught Gwen and Pete out of the corner of his eye and gave a thumbs up....

"Mmmhmm... lil Webs is getting some tonight!" He announced, loud enough for all to hear!
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 9:06 pm

Gwen closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of Pete's lips against her skin. She then leaned her head to the other side and moved her hair so he could do the same to the other side of her neck. Best massage ever. She told him just as Wade yelled out about Pete getting some.

She lifted her arm up and gave a thumbs up at that. Clearly not at all shy about such things.

Mikko stood up once again. Ok, drinks? Wade? Pete? Leo? Leo's girl? Gwen?

Mmmmmm...Orange soda for me please. Gwen answered without looking over at Mikko. She was not going to move and stop Pete from working his magic.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 4:04 pm

Erica Martins wrote:
"Oh...." Erica sighs sad the game was destroyed for them, but also glad - Leo was back!

She squeezes his hand back shifting closer - "though bet you would have taken them." she adds in a low voice - she really still had not really met his brothers in red and orange.

Though thoughts of asking to meet them were - derailed, tiptoeing to catch him I a brief gentle kiss, free hand lifting to catch bandana tails and tug lightly." coming to get a drink?"

Leo grinned and returned her smooch. "Mmm, not a problem." He gently nuzzled her then nodded at the mention of drinks. "I could definitely go for some ice cold tea - unsweetened." Then he took Erica's hand in his and gave it a gentle tug. "As long as you come with me?" He gave her a hopeful grin.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 9:10 am

Erica was definitely doing her best not to stare at naked bods. And maybe her blush was mostly due to them - or the nuzzling...

mmmmm she liked nuzzling and her voice shivered a little as she finds it finally to respond hand caught by the large green one. "Thanks for the offer uh... naked lady" a grin here s she was just called 'Leo's girl' - "but Leo - and I will come with you." a wink to Leo here, of course she'll go with him.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 1:32 pm

Shortest game ever -

But it was amusing to watch first Raph, then Mikey getting a face full of little blue thing - Don moved to the ball scooping it out of the sand, waving to the pretty girl that came over to apologize and help dust sand off Raph. "Don't fret about it - I got it some things in the van that can fix the ball its fine." he assures moving over to Mikey and reaching and hand down to pull their still oddly dressed bro to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 9:05 pm

"Thanks Don," Mikey was just runnning a hand over his face noting then the coconut on his head - grabbing a hold to right it, "So are we calling it a drawwwwwwww?" He asks his voice trailing and mouth falling open -

there was more girls on the beach - and one was nude!

He must have let go of his coconut on his head cause it smacked him on the return - bringing the teenager back from the ((O - O)) he had been doing very openly.

"Awwwhhh I'ma need to go swimming!" He randomly shouts at his two remaining brothers and the hot islander girl -

sprinting away for the waves -
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 11:41 pm

Mikko grinned and jogged off to get drinks for all. Even those that said they wanted nothing. And for Wade who said nothing at all, he was probably just distracted by her naked hottness! At the drink table she spotted Kurt who was all over the Kitty girl. Ok not all over. But it was obvious he liked her. And Gambit was fiddling with the radio.

Mikko opened the fridge and was grabbing drinks, then she was suddenly being covered up with a light swimsuit cover.

She stood up and pulled the long sleeveless dress off her then looked over and seen Kurt had draped it over her. Uh...thanks? She said and slipped it on. Not because she wanted to. But the fact that some guy was hinting that he didn't want to see her naked made her suddenly shy and uncomfortable.

You're welcome. It looks nice on you.

Mikko just nodded and smiled at Kurt then grabbed the drinks and hurried back to the others. Once there she handed Gwen her orange soda and gave Peter a sprite. She gave Wade a beer and handed Supes and Bruce each a soda then sat down next to Wade with her own drink.

That blue dude told me to cover up. She said bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 12:01 am

What kind of man do you take me for, Clark? He asked with a grin. Of course I didn't come here with a woman, I was hoping to meet someone here. But it seems everyone is taken. Or under age.

When Mikko brought back the drinks, Bruce took it with thanks. A Sprite. Why not, it been a while sense he had a soft drink. He opened it and took a sip.

Unless the trick to getting a date here is tearing doors off of cars. He added with a chuckle. Yeah Clark wasn't living this one down.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 5:23 pm

Erica Martins wrote:
Erica was definitely doing her best not to stare at naked bods. And maybe her blush was mostly due to them - or the nuzzling...

mmmmm she liked nuzzling and her voice shivered a little as she finds it finally to respond hand caught by the large green one. "Thanks for the offer uh... naked lady" a grin here s she was just called 'Leo's girl' - "but Leo - and I will come with you." a wink to Leo here, of course she'll go with him.

Leo continued to tug her over to the drinks.  When they reached them, he grabbed some iced tea for himself.  While he waited for Erica to get whatever she wanted, Leo had an idea.  "You know, I've been thinking.  It's so hot out here and I could use a bit more cooling off.  I don't know about you, but I could go for a swim right about now."  He gave her a slightly naughty grin before taking a sip of his tea.  

"Care to join me?"  He was definitely hot in more ways than one.  At least one - maybe even both - could be taken care of in this swim.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 7:49 pm

Even though he had not asked for anything, Clark took the soda with thanks, inwardly thankful that Mikko was now covered. Not that she wasn't attractive.. she was a very beautiful girl, but she had already been 'attacked' once today. Covering herself would bring down the risk to a percentage.

...And it seemed that Bruce was not going to let this go. Still, it was refreshing to see his frenemy actually laughing. He pulled his phone from the pocket of his shorts and attempted to get the are occurrence on camera...

"No one is ever going to believe that The Dark Knight actually laughs.." He teased.

"And I told you... I thought someone needed saving. The noises coming from that vehicle were NOT the sounds of passion..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Heroes :: Role Playing :: Free Forum Games-
Jump to: