Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+35
Maggie Rhee
Yoshi Hamato
Michonne
Dwight
The Joker
Anton Wilson
Mikko McKinnon
Carl Grimes
Lilo and Stitch
Daryl Dixon
loventrice Dixon
Peter Parker
Negan
Batman
Beth Rhee
Captain Boomerang
Leonardo Hamato
Gambit
Gwen Stacy
Lois Lane
Lexi Davis
Eugene Porter
Clark Kent
Wonder Woman
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Melissa Andreas
Nightcrawler
Leatherhead
Lazarus King
Raphael Hamato
Death
Deadpool
Erica Martins
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 2:00 am

Daryl had been mostly quiet,just observing. Maggie could be heard in the bathroom, singing her heart out,no doubt to sooth Glenn. He couldn't help a tiniest of hints of a smile, remembering his time alone with Beth, after Hershel's execution and the prison was destroyed by the Governor. He and Beth had gotten out together. He had lost hope... but Beth continued to sing... even when it drove him batshit crazy...

He had only heard Maggie sing once before, with Beth. It was obvious that she wasn't as comfortable with singing in front of people as her little sister, but Maggie probably thought that only Glenn could hear...

Then Mikko joined in, and he spared a glance over at Eugene and his ..'girlfriend'? Daryl wasn't sure what they were, and wouldn't ponder too deeply into it.

When Michonne sat beside him, he tried to lean a little closer towards her without making it too obvious, wanting that contact, but still afraid and awkward...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

What could have been mistaken as a hint of a grin hinted on Eugene's lips when Mikko joined in singing. Giving a gentle squeeze as she rocked in his arms. He still hummed along,slight head bobbing as the two ladies treated them to a lighter moment... much needed considering the hell they had been through....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 2:12 am

Mikko stopped singing once Maggie's song was done. She looked up at Eugene and planted a kiss against his lips. You want to go back to our room and get washed up, then we can run back here. Maybe by then Glenn and Maggie will be out the bath.

Michonne wrapped an arm around Daryl and got as close as she could to him, pressing herself against him. Hearing Mikko's suggestion she nodded her head. There's walky Talkies. I can give you one and when they finish I can call you up and let you know. I'm afraid there isn't much to do until they get out the bath, then after I get them settled and we make sure they are alright, Daryl and I are going to see about his little one and Dwight.

Mikko turned to Michonne. Dwight's here? I didn't pick up on him. I hope you all aren't planing on kicking him out, pretty sure Negan'll kill him first chance he gets and I've rather taken a liking to the guy.

Of course you have.

I mean as a brother. I want to make sure he's safe. Yeah, that's not what she meant at all.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 6:56 pm

When the song was over Maggie gave Glenn a wet kiss against his cheek with a loud mmmwha! noise. Maybe we should start a girl group. She teased.

Maggie soaked the sponge in the water and then used it to wet Glenn's hair so that she could wash it.

She put some nice smelling shampoo in his hair and began to massage it into his hair and scalp. Paying close attention to massaging his temples and the back of his head.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream
I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam
And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem
But if I know you, I know what you'll do
You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream

You'll love me at once
The way you did once upon a dream

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream
I know you, that gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam
And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem
You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream...
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 10:12 pm

He relaxed and he'd scraped the bowl clean, by the time the song ended. "That was beautiful. In an guttural odd sort of way. Beautiful." He told Erica, the tension gone for the moment from his voice and shoulders. The girl herself was very beautiful to look at too - and Lilo. He did for a moment just look at them. Donnie was never too fussed if what he looked at was male or female or somewhere on the spectrum of sex and gender. He just admired beauty, such pretty faces. And sweet forms from the dancer Erica to the slightly more rounded Lilo, lean but more curvy, April tall and lean. Now and then he even noted Casey was very nice to look at in a rugged sort of way.

Replacing the food in his bowl, as there were a limited number being a hotel room and all he hands it out to Casey once full again moving towards April to check her vitals himself. Oh he trusted Lilo unlike Bruce, when she said April would recover well, however he could not help making absolutely sure. Her vitals were strong for someone whom gave up so much blood. "Be useful to learn a language no one else would possibly know..." brushing a strand of the silky bright red hair from April's face, a half grin at Casey. " Could you teach us Erica?"

If Raphael was determined to sell them out to Bruce, a man who think he owns them and clearly has no intention of earning their trust whilst treating their clanship, family with such disdain, like he could do and ask of them what he wanted and their family did not matter - all for a chance to play up to his own ego and 'lead' whilst not really leading but just playing lackey for the Bat... they may need a place out side the mall to go to. Somewhere close to provide their brother support of course they would never leave him entirely though away from the clutches of the idiot in the fancy suit. He muses on the point for a moment, it was not safe for April to go far in her current condition. But at least in the battle shell she would be as safe as in here. "Lilo - yous have quiet the supply of medical gear. Where did you source it from?" After all no mall would have such an array. And a hospital would be an excellent new temporary hold fast. Or a police station.

Last edited by Donatello Hamato on Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 10:43 pm

Lilo had listened. And clapped a little when Erica finished. "Yeah that was so cool, have no idea what you said... if you teach them I want to learn too. though... is it a real language?" she asks of the blonde leaning her butt against the bench behind. Content to remain with the Hamato family until the two elder brothers returned. Rubbing Stitch's head.

Stitch, purring rolled a bit - maybe Erica would rub his belly!? he was quiet enjoying being irresistibly cute and getting belly rubs!

Not affronted when Donnie checked on April himself Lilo nods at his question. "Yeah this area was all set to be a new suburbia of sorts. There is a new hospital with equipment and things we have been pilfering when need calls for it. But if you want something a bit more long standing that is another half hour away and a more generalized hospital too, bigger. Another a bit further the other direction but more a over sized clinic than hospital." Lilo answers. Having a feeling she knew why he asked but not mentioning that now.

"May need to raid the newer hospital again given I have a feeling we are about to have a population explosion, I will need maternal equipment and supplies for newborns... all of them not entirely human. Some on with your brains and Aprils would be most helpful."
Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 10:51 pm

Deeper in sleep filled with the echoes of a lovely voice that swept wind like over dry grass lands and wild horses manes and tails blew adding song to those words. April mumbles feeling Don's touch, somewhere aware it was him, all her little brothers had massive strong hands, but they all felt very different from each other and Casey's calloused rough hands.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 11:09 pm

Clearing his own bowlful Mikey grins t Lilo, "Damn girl you can cook... mmmm." He praises, not as well as he could a little more basil would have rounded this dish out perfectly! but damned good! He moves to check on his 'hard' breads he made earlier. The biscuit like crusts hard and firm and he sets about wrapping the stuff to keep it so, a layer of paper towel, and cling wrap around each 'slice'.

Working quietly, comforted by the act. His own tension leaving him. And also it stopped him reaching for more of the pasta, he was still so damned hungry of course but he had two large brother that still needed food and their father. "Eat dad and I will see about making something cake like." He encourages in mind to make a something cakey in any case for their father, he had lost weight in his imprisonment in that inner Atlanta City compound of survivors and needed to put it back on. A grin side ways and wrapping the last bit of the hard non perishable he reaches over to rub Stitch's belly speaking to Erica. " very pretty. Know any japanese songs? heard you speaking Japanese to our brother Leo before we had a go at that horde outside."

Unlike Lilo the reasons Donnie asked about medical facilities went right over his head but at least Donnie sounded and looked less angry. Raph was a scary beast when furious. Donnie was an entirely unpredictable creature when angry.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 11:26 pm

"Now that was very beautiful, thank you... miss hearing music and singing these days, and is an interesting prospect, learning another language. But perhaps it would be a good idea." Splinter muses at first picking over his bowl full. Then ears pricked up at Michelangelo's offer. Oh!

And tucked more eagerly into his meal. "I will hold you too that Michelangelo." He warns his son. Amused in the past when they were young he would be the one to offer sweets or treats in return for them eating the less than appetizing algae and worms and moss. Foods that built them up and all they could readily lay hands on in the sewers of New York, saving the stuff he scavenged for the treats. A can of peas or something more choice from a bin out side a restaurant. Now it seemed it was his own turn and he eagerly played along for his treat.

It was sad that Donatello had to ask for another place for them but it may be needed.And at least there sounded to be some promising places.
Back to top Go down
https://moana.fandom.com/wiki/Maui
Leatherhead
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 11:44 pm

Mostly eating in silence Casey did not miss why Don asked about possible 'safe' places they may be able to utilize if the crazy man in charge here didn't wake up to the fact, his mall, but not one of them but Raph trusted him.

A bit of a chuckle at Lilo's words, "Good luck with all that, pretty safe from myself or April joining the numbers, we'd like to adopt some time if there was ever a chance to these days." And he was content with that.

In the Atlanta Compound there had been pressure for them to have children add to the swelling ranks of the oddly very similar kids being born there. But he nor April wished it and April being in the medical team found ways to avoid it for them both. Now free of that place and at least Bruce was not pushing for that kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 11:59 pm

A bit of a grin and moving to lean on the bench beside Lilo her hand joining Michelangelo's in rubbing the furry belly quiet eagerly Erica listens to the talk shrugging a little casting Mikey a bit of a grin and Lilo a bigger one. " Dothraki is a fictional language it is true, but it is a language and I learned it mostly so I could sing songs. And I would be delighted to teach yous, it would be handy and easier since you are all adept in a second language already."

A soft giggle when Splinter digs into his food more eagerly once offered dessert. She herself was belly rumbly but like Lilo waiting for the other brothers to return and eat. Erica figured she and Lilo when they left once Leo and Raph were in here would probably find something to munch on the way back to the meeting. If there was much point of herself or Lilo being there, she did not know Carl felt she had anything to offer the proceedings and she was not sure she did at all. Though she or Lilo could probably offer the Batman advice in approaching this family. He was failing so spectacularly at it after the treatment he gave them the previous run in no wonder only one of the them trusted the man at all.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 2:48 am

Maggie took his advice and treated him to another song, earning another weak smile. One hand still resting on her stomach, gently rubbing, wondering if the little ones could hear their mother's beautiful voice. A contented sigh and his eyes slid closed as she began to massage the shampoo into his hair and scalp... it felt amazing. Soothing. Exactly what he needed. This time and closeness with her...

Resting his forehead against her shoulder, he finally looked up when the song was finished, pressing a soft kiss against her lips. Palm and fingers still rubbing and massaging her stomach...

"Mmm.. you could do it, you know. The girl band thing. You could be the Spice Girls, apocalypse style. Mikko could be Scary Spice..and you...Sexy Spice.."

The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 3:01 am

A bit delayed, Eugene returned Mikko's kiss, though a soft peck and a squeeze. And the singing continued to come from the bathroom, which meant the couple could possibly be in there a bit longer...

Leaving and then coming back seemed like a lot of effort....

"Perhaps the water will soon turn cold and they will exit the bathroom..." Because after witnessing Glenn get knocked out of the back of the cannibals van while the vehicle was going at breakneck speed, he really needed to see with his own eyes that his friend was okay...

But finally gave a nod, knowing Mikko probably didn't want to stick around. And hearing about Dwight and Michonne's indication that Mikko probably liked Dwight as more than a friend, he couldn't help the tinge of jealousy.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 3:07 am

Daryl slowly slipped an arm around Michonne, the exhaustion making itself known. He couldn't wait to rest, but there was still so much that needed to be done. Getting Glenn settled, finding Abby. then rest.

Hearing Mikko's question about Dwight, he shook his head. "Not kickin' 'im out. But we're keepin' him at a safe distance for now. Til we know...and yer right. Negan's gonna kill 'im if he catches 'im. But, he's pretty hell bent on goin' out to find his wife..."

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 12:19 pm

Mikko nodded. He mentioned his wife, but didn't tell me too much about her.

And it sounded like Eugene wanted to stick around. She gave him another smooch and stood up.

I'm going to head back to the room. No need to rush, I just need to get out of these cloths and lay down. I'll be laying naked in bed waiting for you! She teased and kissed Eugene deeply before waving to the others and leaving to head to their own room.
Back to top Go down
Michonne
The Walking Dead
Michonne

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 12:25 pm

Michonne suspected that she seen Dwight as more then a brother but wouldn't push the topic. running her fingers over the back of Daryl's neck and massaging him there she watched as Mikko assaulted Eugene with her mouth then finally left. She was relieved at that, least she didn't have to worry about her attacking Glenn or something.

There's hot soup on the stove if you're hungry, Eugene.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 8:07 pm

Maggie wrinkled her nose at that. I think I'm more of a Sporty Spice. But yeah Mikko is scary spice no doubt.

She started to rinse out Glenn's hair. One hand rung out the water over his head, the other blocked his face so he didn't get the soapy water in his eyes. She used the sponge to smooth his hair back and gently wash his face.

Feeling a little better now that you had a hot bath and some sweet sweet tunes?
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 12:12 am

Eugene did manage to return the kiss, but was torn on what to do. He frowned as he watched Mikko go, and hearing Michonne's offer.... food.... it had been awhile. And while there was surely stuff back in the room he was sharing with Mikko, nothing hot.

Still, as much as he wanted to stay and eat, would their be enough in the event that Maggie and Glenn were hungry? "I appreciate the offer, but I am good..." He told Michonne, growing a little antsy, and it seemed Daryl had picked up on that..

"It's okay, man. You should go rest. Doubt Glenn is gonna be big on company when he comes out... prolly sleep. You should do the same. Rest up, come back in the mornin'. Right now I think he and Maggie just need some privacy. Michonne and I will will give 'em that once we get Glenn situated.." Probably to spare poor Glenn, too. He knew Eugene's hugs could be a little too enthusiastic... and Glenn was hurt and extremely sore.

...And holy... Michonne's touches were soothing. He wanted nothing more than to take their room and rest with her, but there was too much to do...

A long, almost blank stare, and finally Eugene finally gave a nod. "Inform him that I wish him a speedy recovery. I will check in tomorrow..." And a nod at Michonne. "Please make sure Maggie gets her pickles." And with that, Eugene excused himself from the bedroom, and the apartment, heading towards Mikko's room...

Daryl snorted as he leaned into Michonne's touches. "He ain't got no game."[/color]
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 12:34 am

Noticing Maggie's expression earned a quiet chuckle. "I didn't mean like Posh Spice.. you're so much cooler than her... maybe Cowgirl Spice. I would love to see that stage outfit..." A soft attempt at a joke. Progress, considering. She certainly had a way to get his mind off the 'heavy'.

"Is it sad I know who the Spice Girls are?" A small smile, and he closed his eyes as she rinsed his hair, then leaned in to nuzzle another kiss against her shoulder, and another against her neck. At her question, a soft nod and a faint, unseen smile.

"Mmhmm... and because of you." Free hand finding hers, threading his shaky fingers through hers and giving a squeeze...

"You sleepy?" He asked, always concerned about her comfort, and especially now with her being pregnant, the added stress of a chaotic past few days, and her watching him nearly bleed out. He dreaded leaving the warmth of the water, but now clean as he could be, physically, but he still felt disgusting. A warm, cozy bed sounded nice, too. And as much as he loved his extended family and appreciated their concern, right now what he needed most of all was privacy, and Maggie.

TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 12:52 am

Raphael was not expecting the heavy. He expected a pissing match and a clash of egos, but that's not what he got from his brother. At least, not in this moment. There was only that crushing sense of guilt that he could feel rolling off his older brother...

True, Raph had not wanted his brother to take his arm. In that moment, he was scared, but things went the way they had to...

There was a long silence as Raph looked at the mechanical wonder that used to me a part of Donnie's beloved robot. The rust bucket that used to annoy the hot head, but now a part of the machine made the handicap a little more bearable...

Finally, he looked up at his brother. The anger that had been there over the happenings of the meeting, gone. Deflated. Sympathetic, knowing what his brother must be feeling. Had he been in Leo's position.... man...

"It ain't your fault, Leo. You did what you had to do. Hate that you had to make that choice.. but.. I wouldn't be standin' here now if you didn't. I'd be one of those things.. snarlin' outside those gates.." His tone quiet - sincere.

"I just hope.. if it ever comes to it.. do whatever you gotta do.. just don't let me be one of those things.."  And he hoped that his brother got his meaning. It was something that they all may have to face one day. One of their own, infected. Turned. Raph just hoped that if next time he wasn't so lucky, they would have the strength to deal with him so that he wouldn't hurt anyone else...

A small nod at his brother's question. "Hurts a lil.." He admitted.

Last edited by Raphael Hamato on Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 12:52 am

Mikko had made short work of getting back to her and Eugene's room. Once inside she was quick to peel off her clothes and leap on the soft bed. She then burrowed under the warm, fluffy, puffy blankets. Poking her head out from beneath the warmth she turned off all but one small light so that Eugene wouldn't be completely left in the dark when he came in. Though she suspected he would be awhile. In the mean time, she figured she would try out her new toy she scooped up from the sex shop...
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 1:17 am

Carl sighed, not sure what else could be accomplished during this particular meeting. They had established that giving people roles and jobs and responsibilities was the way to keep this community going. He hated that more of his people could not be here, but would relay what he had gathered to the others in the morning. Right now Glenn and Daryl both needed rest, and he would be going to check in on both once the meeting was over.

Sparing a look at Beth, who had been too quiet. With his good hand, reached and took her's, giving a small squeeze...

"You okay?"

Last edited by Carl Grimes on Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 1:22 am

"Give me a job that results in a lot of blood! Put me on the front lines.. or hell, better yet.. I could just roll up in there and take care of that asshole for you!!" Wade countered, having forgotten it wouldn't be that easy now with those specialized Walkers roaming about. They had made short work of him... what if Negan had a hand in having the things created to keep the Supers away from his sanctuary? Seemed a little far fetched, but not completely ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 1:30 am

Dwight was quiet for a long moment, and gave Laz a half-skeptical look. He was not used to kindness so when it did happen, he had to question it. "Why do you trust me? Why are you tryin' to help?" Because if this guy was legit, then he really needed to learn to be more guarded...

Lexi spared Abby a soft smile. She only knew the little girl briefly. Negan had 'acquired' her just before Lexi made a break for it. Though, seeing the way Negan had treated his own son, she could only imagine what the little girl had been through. When the little girl grabbed Kai's leg, still sore due to his 'father' holding him up by it, the infant let out a cry. Lexi gently grasped her hand and worked her fingers free from her son's leg...

"No, honey.. you have to be gentle..."

Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 11:09 am

Nah. It would be more sad if you didn't know who they were. And yeah I'm tired.
But I'm also not in any rush to get out of here, we can stay for as long as you like. Daryl and Michonne will either fall asleep or get bored and leave.

Maggie raised his hand to her lips and kissed his knuckles.

Are you tired? Hungry? I can grab you a bowl of soup once you get settled back in bed.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 11:18 am

Laz glanced over at Abby and Lexi, he was going to intervene but it seemed like Lexi had everything under control so he turned back to Dwight. Well I mean if I didn't know where my wife was I would want some help looking for her. Plus someone obviously trusted you enough to bring you here so who am I to say that you're up to something bad?

Also I believe in giving people chances. Yer not a bad guy, Dwight. You just fell in with the wrong people.
You have a chance to put all that behind you now. You promise me you wont prove me wrong about you,
and i'll promise you that I'll always have your back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 22 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next