Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+35
Maggie Rhee
Yoshi Hamato
Michonne
Dwight
The Joker
Anton Wilson
Mikko McKinnon
Carl Grimes
Lilo and Stitch
Daryl Dixon
loventrice Dixon
Peter Parker
Negan
Batman
Beth Rhee
Captain Boomerang
Leonardo Hamato
Gambit
Gwen Stacy
Lois Lane
Lexi Davis
Eugene Porter
Clark Kent
Wonder Woman
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Melissa Andreas
Nightcrawler
Leatherhead
Lazarus King
Raphael Hamato
Death
Deadpool
Erica Martins
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 3:30 pm

Beth was mostly quiet, watching what was going on with Carl's wrist and holding on to his good hand while staying out the way.

When Daryl came into view she gave him a bright smile. Knowing that the whole group was now back at the mall was such a relief! She would have ran to Daryl for a hug, but right now she needed to stay beside Carl because this could become very painful for him. She hoped that she could offer some comfort.

She was about to answer Daryl's questions about the others but Michonne beat her to it...

Glenn and Maggie are in bed resting, like you should be doing. And Carl said Judith is safe with Erica. Michonne got a warm blanket and put it around Daryl's shoulders wrapping him up in it. We were told you were with Dwight and a child. Are they here as well? Does the child need medical attention?
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 10:38 pm

Decisions, Decisions... so many decisions! What would he do with the time he was granted as Death?! What asshole had inconvenienced him the most?? Well, there was that Eugene guy...

Before he could decide whom and what he would be doing, a child came into view. There was some pointing towards him, and confusion... lots of confusion..

"Wow... wait...no...nonono.... What happened?! Why is he FIVE!!" Confusion and sadness and anger all at once...
Back to top Go down
Death
MARVEL
Death

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 10:52 pm

Because if you die before you're born then that's the age you come here as. Mikko was stabbed. I'm not about to tell you who or why though. Death pushed the little boy to go to Wade and tell the man goodbye.

You're time is up, Wade. I hope you enjoyed being me for a little bit. So you and Vanessa are set to return. Gambit, your time isn't up, sorry. So much left for you to do.

A door opened to a bright light that would lead them all back to the land of the living. She motioned to it, hurrying everyone along.

Go. I hope to not see you all again for a while. You should end up in the mall's lobby.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 11:07 pm

Lilo half listened to Carl, nodding, " Maybe a meeting, but after the last one... the way he treated those that defended this place, you, yours, the turtles, Erica... I am not sure some may not be willing to give Bruce another chance to tell them to shut the fuck up or get out. And he may still be too damned thick headed to think the better of such a course of actin." She hoped not. And guessed a lot of that maybe had to do with the pressures of trying to keep survivors alive...

And deciding what to do she quickly prepares, thankfully she was not going to go hacking away into his skin and muscles and risk damaging tendons or ligaments or nerves. Or risk a bleed out. And sort of both a little put out and though glad Beth didn't respond to any of her own talk directed at her as now she needed to concentrate.

Perhaps the blond new that. Of just wasn't interested no more in small talk. It was fine.

And even as she undid the tourniquet around Carl's arm after disappearing for a few moments coming back and sitting down began the process of aligning Carl's bones and casting the wrist, she had limited time before the local wore off but for the moment was clear to work and did, deft, precise and quietly. Also not missing the rattling sounds of the returned Daryl's chest. "Once I am finished with this cast, Daryl it will be your turn. These smaller scrapes and bumps and bruises Carl I trust you and Beth can see to them, and I want them seen too. giving you a bit of pain med that will keep the pain off for a bit longer, some antibiotics and an anti inflammatory, and slinging the cast..."

And getting to those things. Carefully with her messy fingers.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 11:41 pm

Daryl would have protested the blanket, but Michonne already had it and was draping it around him. He had to admit, after being out in the elements for so long, it did feel nice. Hearing Lilo's comment about tending to him next, he gave an unseen shake of his head, not wanting to bother her when she had others to see to. He figured there wasn't much that could be done for him.. except meds and bed rest. Though, It would be awhile before the chance presented itself for him to rest...

"I'm okay.." However, the rattling and another painful cough proved otherwise...

A nod at Michonne as he pulled the blanket a little tighter around his shoulders, relieved that the others were okay and resting and, he trusted Erica with Judith's care. She was certainly capable and had proven herself as far as he was concerned.

"How did it happen..." He asked Michonne, meeting her gaze. His blackened eye nearly swollen shut... "Did the Saviors find their way inside?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Dwight followed Kurt in silence, still trying to gather his composure. It didn't take them long to reach the toy store where Abby was happily playing.. but then the cat demon that Negan had made friends with made an appearance. He tensed as she teased, feeling the tightness of the scar ease with her touch, but just as quickly, it was back...

She wanted something, but Kurt was quick to intervene, driving her back just enough to allow some comfort. Still, her offer to help if he helped her caught his attention. She could do some pretty magical shit and... his wife was out there...

"What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Michonne
The Walking Dead
Michonne

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 11:53 pm

michonne pulled another chair up close to Daryl and took his hand in hers giving it a squeeze. He was clearly not ok and she was going to make sure he got rest.

Yeah. The Saviors and Termites were living here, who knows for how long. One of them befriended Maggie and Glenn by playing Dr. nice. Once he found out what room we were staying in they made their move.

Negan kept some of us in Sanctuary and others were shipped to Terminus. But it was just Negan's way to play head games with everyone. Carl and those in the town came here to get Glenn help. Mikko when to Terminus to get the rest of us, though I think...She might have made things worse in the long run.

I'm going to get you some water. Carl, Beth. You guys need anything?
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 11:56 pm

Carl nodded, agreeing completely with Lilo on the subject of Bruce and his thick headedness. "I'm sure he will blame us again, but I'm going to give him another chance. He's the leader, but if we can't get through to him, we have to do something. It isn't fair for the innocent people here to be in danger because he wants to play the blame game..."

He was thankful for Beth's support, and extremely grateful that it didn't seem like he would need to be cut. That in itself was a win. A relieved exhale as she began maneuvering the bones back into place. A slight discomfort, but nothing that would earn any facial expressions. Just the tension and pressure as the bones were aligned, then the casting process...

Hearing her comment to Daryl, and the guy's response earned a quiet sigh. Daryl definitely needed tending to, and he knew Lilo would most likely insist. Hearing her instructions that he and Beth take care of the minor cuts and bruises, he gave a nod. Medications would certainly make things more tolerable for once the anesthesia wore off.  "Yeah, we can handle that." And a small, but deeply appreciative grin as she worked. "Thank you."

And he shook his head in response to Michonne "No, I'm good."

Last edited by Carl Grimes on Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 11:59 pm

Was this guy serious? Kurt couldn't believe that he was actually asking this demon what she wanted. He walked away from the situation this was not going to involve him.

When the priest was gone Love returned to Dwight's side and motioned to Abby. I want her. You sacrifice the child to me and I will give you anything you want in this world.

She stood to face Dwight and held her clawed hand out to him.

We have a deal?
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 12:07 am

Bruce and the others made it to the lobby and Bruce got on the phone. The announcement he was about to make would be heard in every part of the mall inside and outside. The turtles would be able to clearly hear it, in fact this announcement was mostly for those still trying to fight those walkers outside.

I need everyone's attention! He said, speaking loudly and clearly into the phone. The mall will be going on full lock down in five minuets. Anyone outside the mall is required to return inside immediately! The mall will be under full lock down in five minuets!

Also all un-injured, ablebody people meet in the lobby.

He repeated the message then hung up the phone. he wouldn't be giving another warning if anyone was still outside in five minuets then they would have to fend for themselves.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 12:44 am

" Leader... meh I have made plenty of mistakes myself leading, and would never claim to be a perfect leader... but he seems to go out of his way to antagonize... Yeah yous may be blamed. For the record I don't I may have gotten protective over those I have treated, become doctor too but I don't blame you or yours for this mess... if I understand anything I have gleamed from talk I understand both Saviors and Terminus would have become a problem at some point or other. Knew some of those that arrived after me might have been fishie..." hearing the announcement and waiting for the voice to die away before she looks over at Daryl, checking the cast and sling and satisfied with her work, "Daryl, I will treat you or I will sedate you and treat you." She warns. mostly playfully. Though if he pushed her away she might resort to such methods.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 1:44 am

Erica raised her eyebrows hearing the announcement. And heading slowly towards the lobby the pusher in front, Leaving the turtles den after dropping the food off within and checking the bunny and Judith Erica finally broker her silence over the com speaking into Mikey's t phone. " Think yous could settle this bet in the five minute time limit?" In the lobby hanging back by a pillar.

Anger inside her, Bruce she feltfor sure the 'batman' fully intended to lock the turtles out on purpose. She didn't trust him at all. " though I highly doubt yous will have that time, will yous have a way in?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 5:42 am

Beth shook her head no at Michonne's question though her stomach said otherwise when it let it's self be known. Ignore that. She said with a sheepish grin. She looked back over at Carl and Lilo.

Mmmmhmmm I'm sure we can keep him all patched up without his hand falling off. She teased while nuzzling a kiss against his hair. I don't know. Maybe...I can't help but think that maybe we caused some issues though. However, There's the supposed superheroes here right? Batman, Superman....Wonder Woman! Some X-Men...sooooo...Where are the super villains? It's strange that not one has shown their face.
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 5:57 am

Well that's pretty fuckin offensive. A voice said from behind the curtain. I'm damn super! I just haven't done anything villainish because better to play nice in here then be kicked out there. You, love are thinking of those crazies.

Digger, who had found an alcoholic substitute in the infirmary had been laying down in the bed sipping fowl, but potent liquid and listening in. He reached over and pulled divider to the side so that they could see each other while talking.

Ain't you a cute one. He told Beth giving her drunken wink. But trust me. They're out there. Joker is at least. So I guess that means Harley is.
Unless she was used as bait....Yeeeeeeeee she dead. Who else would be alive still...Ivy. She probably headed to the forest. eh. if Bats couldn't take us out I doubt some dead guys could. But if you have a like...a bad guy fetish. I'm all ya got right now, babe!

He flashed Beth a cheeky grin then tossed her a spare key to his room. She caught it and placed it down on the bed and politely declined informing him that she was happily taken and that she in NO way was interested in criminals.

Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 6:32 pm

Hearing the announcement Mel rolled to the lobby being more curious than anything else wanting to know what Batman was gonna do about the Walkers and other things outside.

" So what are you going to be planning Batman? Locking this place down won't put a stop to whoever is out there because those people will be back. You used to be the greatest hero of all time and have a plan for everything." She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 7:53 am

Bruce looked up at the child in the wheelchair. Shit he hadn't even come up or spoken of a plan and he was already being nagged by kids. She was right though, he did always have a plan for every situation. This whole zombie nonsense took him a little by surprise. After all the shit he had seen and been through over the years it was probably something he should have had planed for though, Honestly, there were video game nerds who were probably more prepared for a zombie horde then he was.

Right now I'm not concern with people coming back. I'm more worried about those things out there getting in. And before you say anything, no. They will not be able to break through the walls of the building. Not even Superman here could crack through the walls once the defense are up. A plan? Don't have one yet. That's what the meeting is for. It's time I face facts and admit I'm at a loss here. I need someone who's more expirienced with these monsters to help us fight them.

Diana stood by Bruce's side as he spoke on the phone then to Mel. She was surprised and pleased that the man was finally admitting he needed help and putting his pride aside to help those under his care. The walls may keep the creatures out. But we can not live within these walls forever, hiding. Also it may serve us well to gather samples from the beast outside. We must learn more of our new enemy. It is more then a little concerning that they have such an effect on one of our own.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 10:18 am

"I have more than enough experience in dealing with Walkers learned it all from my mom and dad. I can tell you right now that loud noise attract those things that's why they're here right now. In order to keep normal walkers away you need a perimeter built up and people patrolling it and stabbing any that they see through the head. Just having these defenses isn't enough because technology can fail so people need to be taught how to fight and use a gun like it or not. But don't underestimate humans they're the most dangerous because anything can set them off and make them flip from being all good to something evil out there. As for the new kind of Walkers it might be something simple as that someone with super powers got bit and they weren't immune to being turned but it could be something a lot more dangerous. Any hero here that has an enemy that's so evil that they might create those things?" Mel explained more than ready to help from her own experiences with what was going on outside.
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 10:55 am

Bruce was actually quite use to working with young people which often got him teased from others. But he still had trouble sometimes being supportive of their ideas. This was one of those times. They obviously knew how to manage the normal undead. In fact over the years those hadn't even been an issue anymore. Now with more supers and mutants in their group they would be even less of an issue and he was about to tell Mel so when he felt Diana's hand on his shoulder and seen her shaking her head. He hated when she could seemingly read his thoughts.

Then there was more doubting the malls defenses. He tried to understand. To see it from their point of view. The metal he was using to enclose the building normal people had never heard of. They had gone years only seeing these things rip through everything and breaking through defenses. He looked over at Clark checking to make sure his friendenemy was recovering. Giving a nod to Diana to tend to him he return his conversation back to the girl.

I've explained this before. He said calmly. The building is made out of aloes and metals that are not of this planet. The back up defenses are of the same metals that imprisoned superman. Without the help of Kryptonite. He glanced back at Clark giving him a 'sorry for bring that up but I'm trying to make a point' look.

I understand it's not a long term fix, it's not even a good short term fix. But it will keep us safe for as long as we need to plan. When I have everyone inside and safe, and people gathered in the lobby the three of us will start making some serious plans and decisions. Not only about those things out there, and the human enemies. But also about long term survival plans. Food.
being one. I admit, I had not expected anymore survivers to show up, what I have isn't enough and with newborns on the way, we will have more mouths to feed. Oh and as for your question. We all have enemies that are that evil. So that list is pretty long.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 11:01 am

Diana had to stop Bruce from being too harsh on the young girl. The child was not one of his Robins that he could yell at and treat like some recruit. She was only trying to be helpful. Thankfully Bruce got the hint.

She left his side to tend to Clark and make sure that he still wasn't feeling the effects of those things. Walking to face him, she softly placed her hands on either side of his face and held his head still to look into his eyes. a gentle smile spread over her lips. how she could so easily get lost in those eyes, as wrong as she knew it was, her love for Clark was strong. It ran deep into her very soul. But he belonged to another a fact that hurt so much it burned within her.

How do you feel? She asked him when she finally found her voice.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 11:29 am

" It's not the outside of the walls that you're gonna have a big problem in that case it's inside. Depending on how many people are in here they can divide into their own little group. Think of it as a smaller Gotham filled with all sorts of people old, young, strong, weak, good, and evil. As such we need a strong leader and security to keep the troublemakers and the real bad people in line. This kind of thing has changed humanity some for the better but others are a lot worse or they went nuts. Either way we need to focus on what's going on in here and as long as we have a place for prisoners we're off to a good start." She told him even though there was bad thing outside and odds are they would be let in unknowingly they had to think about everything safety was inside as well.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 12:52 pm

Erica listened from her spot in the lobby - none seemed to know she was even there - or wanted to hear from her at all most likely.

And for the moment she was , still, not entirely impressed with what she was hearing. Admitting ones shortcomings to one teen in a wheel chair was not admitting much. Though at least there was some listening and not just throwing blame around and the 'my way or the high way' attitude. A little impressed with the girl in the wheelie - probably Carl's age, aware of the situation and saying all the things that had been said at the 'meeting' last night. Better defenses that wont be just a death trap, long term food scavenging options, and not to underestimate the human faction of dangers out there. And clearly the enemies within - how many of them had been a part of the group that simply marched in with guns and kidnapped some many with no resistance earlier?!

'And not shoving unknown substances upon people!' Erica thought that angrily to herself watching the exchange, listening. All 'her' turtles had wanted was a chance to know what it was Bruce wanted to give their brother. Their brother with the pretty shell who was injured defending 'Batman's place and Batman' people! Nothing more. And rightfully so they denied and defended when Bruce refused to tell them or acknowledge their right to do so being family. Then he went out of his way to antagonize, then exclude them from the 'meeting' last night and she was certain he was doing so once more. At least this time if that was the case she had Mikey's tphone and now that it was on 'open comm' even if they were shut outside wont be excluded.

Last edited by Erica Martins on Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fricky frack crack)
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 3:40 pm

Bruce pulled off his cowl and set on the desk. It was like talking to a wall, he met three year olds that understood things better then this. Clearly she wasn't grasping the concept or the point of the meeting he wanted to have with everyone in the mall. He didn't feel that it was worth telling her everything that he wanted to discuss in said meeting because he hate repeating himself!

Also he was well aware that Erica was in the lobby with them and she was more then welcome to voice her concerns although that was what the meeting was going to be for. as for the turtles, he felt he gave them plenty of time to get inside. If not he would be sure to send Kurt to grab them and teleport them inside if they are ready or not. But no. He had no intention of leaving them locked out.

But yes. it was Batman's place. And these were Batman's people. And like Gotham he needed to protect his place and his people. He did like the idea of a prison. Bruce had some cages. But it was a crude system at best.

You're a paranoid one. I've known paranoid people, some ended up in Arkham. But we'll talk about the prison idea at the meeting. No more talk right now. collect your thoughts and you can bring them up soon.Everyone will be heard.

He glanced at his watch and then out the large window outside. A few people were already making their way to the lobby wondering what the hell was going on.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 4:19 pm

" I'm not being paranoid I'm being realistic something you lost sight of somehow. I only say these things because I was out there for two years struggling to survive. While you had this place since the start so what's happening is that you got comfortable while I didn't know if everyday would be my last one. So I can't help but think there might be unknown dangers here. But there's one I can name right now there's an actual demon that has come to place and she can pretend to be whoever she wants and destroy this place from within." Mel tried to tell Batman.
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 9:49 pm

Feeling her hand glide along his stomach sent shivers up his spine. The teasing was certainly doing the trick... but it didn't take much with her. After everything that had happened, he finally got his dream girl.... and now they were going to have a little person and.... they were getting frisky in the bathroom...

...all for a good cause!!

Feeling her fingers venture dangerously close caused his eyes to slide shut, a soft moan of anticipation followed by a goofy nod as he eased back towards the toilet, clumsily reaching behind him to close it, taking a seat. His lips once again finding hers as he fumbled to unfasten his pants....

And then the announcement from Bruce the Almighty....

"I guess... we have to make this fast, huh..."
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 10:14 pm

With the casting and now slinging complete, Carl was finally able to relax his injured arm. A relief for now, but he knew it would be a hindrance later, not if, but 'when' they were attacked. But this was necessary and he was genuinely grateful that Lilo could give him this relief. A soft smile at Beth, leaning into her ever so slightly, listening to Lilo,glad she didn't blame them for the Saviors and the Cannibals.

"Yeah. They would have found this place. At least by us coming here.... the place was given a warning about them. Just stinks that Bruce didn't listen. People wouldn't have gotten hurt, but maybe now that he can't deny that he has enemies living inside these walls.... maybe..." He was cut short by Digger flirting with his girl. Sending him a hard glare that clearly warned him to back off...

Then came the announcement. It seemed a meeting would be happening after all. He was eager to attend, but knew Daryl and the others needed to be there, too. And Daryl needed to be cared for...

Pushing up from his chair, he wrapped his good arm around Beth's waist, another gesture to Digger to keep his distance, and looked at Daryl...

"You're not going anywhere until you let her check you."
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 10:47 pm

None of this was settling well with Daryl. The enemies were living among them... befriending them. Daryl had heard enough from Dwight to know 'the good Doctor' was one of Negan's men... he had also heard what happened to Glenn in that infirmary. It made his blood boil...

"Fuckin' Saviors are a bunch of rapists..." And sadly, in this world, that was a common thing. People took what they could, weather it be food or weapons, shelter... or pleasure. Still, there were some lines that shouldn't be crossed. How his eyes had strayed away from Erica's form days ago in that bathroom when he treated her wounds...

Some chose to completely let themselves go. To give into the savagery, but Daryl would never allow himself to fall that deep.

Now, they would have to stay on guard in this place that was supposed to be a safe haven. Too bad Alexandria didn't hold up... it was looking like a bed of roses in comparison.

Hearing Lilo's teasing threat earned an amused sort of snort. A bit painful, considering how much breathing sucked at the moment. Though, he did not doubt her determination to subdue him if he refused treatment...

"Yes ma'am." And a glance at Carl who was practically ordering him to stay. Yeah. The kid was a Grimes alright.

And a nod at Michonne. Water sounded like a good idea. Though he was eager to attend this 'meeting', though highly skeptical. The last one had left a sour taste in his mouth. They had been blamed and shot down. Not taken seriously. Glenn had paid for it. Maggie. All those captured.... it could have been avoided.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Anything he wanted? He knew what the Cat was capable of. Magical things. She could find Sherry. Heal his face. Get them far away from Negan, or better yet... destroy Negan. Restore his faulty memory so he could recall the things Sherry so often wished he could..

But her price was too high. He glanced over at Abby, watching her play. The little girl trusted him. Loved him....

Finally, his gaze returned to the demon and he took a step back, shaking his head. "No. We don't."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 12 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next