Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+30
loventrice Dixon
Leonardo Hamato
Lois Lane
Glenn Rhee
Mikko McKinnon
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Nightcrawler
Melissa Andreas
Gambit
Lydia Chikara
Erica Martins
Splicers
Leatherhead
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Lilo and Stitch
Negan
Maggie Rhee
Gwen Stacy
Deadpool
Carl Grimes
Clark Kent
Bebop
Shen Hamato
Death
Peter Parker
Batman
Daryl Dixon
34 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] Empty
PostSubject: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 9:19 pm

Maggie returned the tight hug. She was SO happy to see that he was alive and mostly well. When she finally managed to let him go, She slowly scooted over so that he could sit on the bed beside her.

He did. But, I got away, I'm ok. She said with a small smile. They say the baby is going to be ok too. She looked down and rubbed her stomach.

Are you alright? Is anyone else here? She didn't ask about Glenn being there, She knew Glenn wasn't there because if he was, he would have been the first in the room. But maybe Carl knew where he was.

Have you see Glenn? Do you know if he's ok?
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 9:45 pm

Carl let the hug linger for a long time, then finally met her gaze, wanting to know that she was going to be okay. It was a relief to know that she escaped with only cuts and bruises, though, he hated seeing her like this...

..and.. she was pregnant?!?

A smile stretched across his lips and he hugged her again. "Oh wow.. that's so cool..." He said, squeezing her gently.

"Does Glenn know? This is awesome... Judith will have someone to play with!"

At her question, his grin dropped a little, wishing he could give her better news. "I haven't seen Glenn... but, I'm sure he's okay. He's pretty slippery..." He took her hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. "How many close calls have we seen him come out of?" He said, hopeful.

"Daryl was here, but... he went back out to look for my dad..." And his gaze dropped slightly, feeling the pain of Negan's taunt. "Negan... he said he killed him... if he's out there, Daryl will find him," And he met her gaze again. "And he'll find Glenn..." He told her, reaching to place his uninjured hand on her stomach...

"Does Glenn know?"
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 9:54 pm

Carl's smile and excitement really lifted Maggie's spirits. She hugged him and gave him a squeeze. Yeah he's like a noodly ferret. She agreed wanting to keep things light. She was sure that Glenn was ok, And he would find the mall just like everyone else had.

When Carl told her about what Negan had said she frowned but only let the heavy sit for a moment. She reached up and tipped his hat down over his dace. Ya dad is fine. I'm sure of it. There's no way Negan did any such thing. And Daryl will find both of them. Gotta say it's kinda shitty he's out there alone when there's supposedly so called 'super' heroes that could help out.

And to answer yer question, Nope! You are the lucky first to find out about little Glenn Jr. First out of our group anyway.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 10:17 pm

Eight in the morning

Mel woke up awhile later still in a warm bed with Bebop surprisingly without nightmares. She was probably so tired that she didn't even dream after the nightmare. Still that didn't leave her any less exhausted wanting nothing more but to stay in bed. But she couldn't even though she was safe she had to get up squirming she managed to get loose from the mutant and get out of bed trying to stretch.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 10:28 pm

Daryl stared into the dancing flames of the fireplace. It was a luxury that he knew would draw attention, but considering how cold Glenn had been, they would have to take their chances. He had to admit, it felt nice. Hours had passed, and Daryl felt fortunate they had made it to the cabin with no difficulties. No one had followed them, and he wanted to go survey the area to make sure no one was venturing too close, but he couldn't leave Glenn in this condition. If someone found him alone, it would end badly for his friend.

It was a small miracle that the cabin was uninhabited and hadn't been completely looted. After arriving, he pulled a mattress off of one of the beds and positioned it in front of the fireplace once he started a fire, then began stripping his friend of the snow soaked clothes, hanging them close to the fire to dry. He covered Glenn with the clean blankets that Bruce had packed away, shifting them just enough to work on removing the bullet from the wound.

Glenn had gone quiet, almost as if his mind was someplace else. Shock, Daryl thought, figuring he had been through some pretty traumatic experiences in Negan's 'care'. He only winced as Daryl dug into his back with a sterilized blade, and began working the bullet out...

"You wanna talk about it?" Daryl offered, having never been good on words, but Glenn was his buddy.

There was no response, only a shake of his head, though tears were evident in his eyes. As much as Daryl wanted to help, he wouldn't press the issue, and focused on the task at hand. The bullet was successfully extracted, the wound then thoroughly cleaned, stitched and bandaged. He also treated the wound to the back of Glenn's head, no doubt where he had been hit by Negan's bat. Fortunately it wasn't a killing hit. Some care had been executed to simply knock him out, the barb causing a lot of tissue damage. Fortunately, it would heal. Daryl just hoped his bud's soul would.  

Something had happened. Something horrible.

Even as hungry as he was, Daryl had to bribe Glenn to eat. It was nothing special, just a can of heated spaghettios that Bruce had packed for the hunt. Daryl wished he could go out and bag a couple of squirrels. The kid needed protein, but there was no way he could leave him.

Conversation was short, but Glenn kept making it clear that he wanted to get back to Maggie. Daryl continued to remind him that his health wouldn't allow it right now, but they would leave as soon as he was fit to travel. Fortunately fatigue finally won out and Glenn fell asleep in front of the warm fire, buried beneath blankets on the mattress.

Daryl broke his stare with the hypnotizing flames when static from his walkie cut through the silence. Probably the device picking up a signal, so he would use this opportunity to touch base with Bruce...

Unearthing it from the bag, he held the button down and held it to his lips...

"Bruce, it's Daryl... you copy?"
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 10:36 pm

Bruce headed down to make one finally check on everything. It was early, people would be waking up. He hadn't slept yet which wasn't anything unusual but fatigue was starting to catch up with him. He hadn't seen or heard from Raph so figured he found sleep. That was good.

Bruce made it outside to check on things when he heard Daryl on the walkie. He pulled his off his side and answered back.

Yep I hear you. Everything ok out there?
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 10:49 pm

Carl tried to take comfort in her words, but fate had not been kind here lately. He remembered the talk that his father had with him. That someday, everyone he loved would die, and he would never be ready, but he had to prepare. He wasn't prepared, and he certainly wasn't ready, but he could not think about that now...

He returned Maggie's smile and readjusted his hat, nodding in agreement to her comment.

"I'm sure someone would have went with him, if they had known. You know how Daryl is. He doesn't know how to ask for help..." And while the guy was with their group, he never had to. Daryl had always been his dad's right hand man, and Rick would never send him out without backup. This was a different place. A different time. Carl just hoped that his father could continue being there for Daryl... for him and Judith....

"I'm glad to be the first to know... and don't worry. I'll act surprised in front of Glenn."
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 10:56 pm

Maggie gave a nod at that. She did know Daryl and how the man was way to stubborn for his own good. Well, I'm sure everyone will be back here soon. I just wish I wasn't on bed rest. Would love to look around the place. Seems so...extravagant.

She reached over and fussed a little with Judith's blanket. I know there's some baby stores here. Was told they were top of the line, fancy, cater to the rich and famous kinda baby cloths. she told Carl with her best posh accent. Just because the world ended don't mean our little ones can't have the best of the best.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 10:59 pm

Daryl wasn't expecting a reply, but was relieved nonetheless. "As good as it can be, I guess. I haven't found Rick yet, but I found Glenn, Maggie's husband. He's hurt so we're laying low until I can move 'im...just wanted to give you a heads up in case you need to prepare.." Though, the mall was large so it didn't seem like a problem, but he wanted everyone to be prepared in case Glenn required more medical attention.

"He's been shot.... and took a hell of a hit to the back of his head, but he's gonna be okay. Let Maggie know that. Tell 'er, I'm bringin' her man home..."
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 11:03 pm

That's good to hear. I can come got you two if you want. I can get a team together and we can head out now. I'll let Maggie know first, it'll definitely be some weight off her shoulders.

Bruce was already heading back inside and ready to pull together a team to go out and get the two men. There was no sense staying out in the cold when they didn't need to.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 11:09 pm

Carl smiled at Maggie's terrible attempt at a posh accent. She was way too 'country' for that. "Well, as soon as you can get out of that bed, we'll go check it out, okay? I need to find some things for Judith...one less thing Dad will have to do when he comes back." He said, trying to stay positive, for now. Though, he did wonder what would happen if his father didn't return. He would be left to take care of his baby sister. Of course he would take on the responsibility with no hesitation, but deep down, he was scared. He was only a kid himself, though, he had only ever been able to open up and express that to Michonne...

"So what do you want? A boy? Girl? Twins?"
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 11:16 pm

Mmmhmm. And I can help you pick out some cute girl stuff. As for my little one. I'm kiiiinda hoping for a boy. A girl would be cool. But I really hope it's not twins. I'm just not prepared for that. She said with a light laugh.

Have you eaten yet? Slept? I know it's morning now, but you can't go all day with no food and no sleep.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 11:17 pm

Daryl hesitated for a moment. He didn't want to put more people in danger. He was still coming to grips that there were 'supers' at Bruce's disposal. Negan's group would be no match for them, if they happened to cross paths...

"If you have a vehicle that can get through the snow and forest...he's not good to walk yet...you can come get 'im. I'm goin' back out for Rick."
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 11:24 pm

"Good.. because I don't know how well 'd do at picking out girl stuff..." He chuckled. Being around Maggie was certainly helping keep him distracted.

"And.. I think you'll have a boy. It seems fitting. Thought of any names?"

Hearing her questions, he shook his head. "Not yet... how about you? Are you hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 11:25 pm

It wont be a problem. just tell me where you are and we can be there soon. Bruce said and hurried to the basement to start packing while sending out an alert to meet up with him in the supply room down in the basement.

The alert went out to a few men that included Robbin and Raphael.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 11:39 pm

Daryl gave Bruce his location, hoping he was making the right decision. Surely he was. Bruce would enlist those 'super' people, and they would have Glenn back to Maggie in no time. This was definitely what was best for Glenn.

"Thanks, man. I could get 'im back myself, but this will definitely be faster."
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 11:53 pm

Bruce hung up and Headed to the room with all the vehicles. They wouldnt be using any of them this morning. They needed something faster, able to get through the snow, something with space and that could carry a team, supplies and an injured man. That was under the floor.

With a press of a button a large circle in the floor moved up. along with the two bikes that was on it. And soon an armored truck was seen. it looked small from the outside. On the inside though, it held five large men with a bit of room to spare, plus the driver, lots of supplies that were already packed neatly inside and enough room to lay someone down. It was actually the first thing he brought into the mall when he decided to use the mall as a safe place. If the mall ever became a danger. This truck could start transporting survivers elsewhere quickly.

Now he just needed to wait for the others.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Chikara
Original Character
Lydia Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 8:46 pm

When Lydia awoke, she was suddenly startled by the change in surroundings. This was not the same bed she'd fallen asleep in! Or was it? She remembered being in Bebop's room, collecting her stuffed animals to bring to her brother's room. That must be it. She must have telaported! She fell asleep a lot, especially when she was younger, but always seemed to wake up again in her own bed, at least when her family had been around. She'd always just assumed it was magic of some sort. At least until it stopped happening. Then she was just disappointed and sad.

Picking up Shelby, she crawled out of the bed and wandered out, finding her brother asleep on the chair. Yep, definitely telaportation! She didn't bother waking him. He seemed pretty tired last night, at least in her opinion. She peeked around the kitchen a bit, but found nothing that she deemed edible.

"What do you think we should do, Shelby?" She asked her rabbit. She listened intently as it 'replied'. "I agree. I read the map yesterday. We shouldn't get too lost, Bebop's room isn't toooo far away from here, right? Right!"

She silently left the room, shutting the door back as softly as she could. She wasn't planning on being away for too long. By the time she came back, Ezra wouldn't even notice she'd been gone! Taking a deep breath, she began walking in the opposite direction - unknowingly taking stairs leading away instead of towards Bebop and Mel's little apartment.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 9:57 pm

After checking on the Mikko situation,Raphael had returned to spend what time he could with his family, but as the hours ticked on, everyone was ready for sleep. Raph was no exception and retired into the designated room with Donnie. The hot-head still thanked his lucky stars that he had been paired up with his more peaceful brother. It certainly amused him that Leo was stuck with Mikey...

Hours passed and Raph finally drifted off, but the slumber would be short lived. He was being summoned to Batman's lair, and though he would normally be ill about losing sleep, he knew this was important. Grumbling only slightly as he pushed up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes, the beast of a turtle collected his gear, shoving the pair of sai into his belt, then headed downstairs...

It didn't take long for him to spot Bruce and the other guy, who's name just happened to be Robbin...

"So, we got a job already?"
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 10:03 pm

Yes, Rescue mission. Have an injured kid out there waiting for us. Everyone get in. Bruce was thankful that everyone he called on got there quickly. It was Raph, Robbin and two other guys. The other two hadn't seen or met the turtle, but they were fast to except him on the team and shook hands introducing themselves quickly as Joe and William. They all got in the trusk and scooted in the back.

Bruce took the drivers seat and once everyone was in he pressed a button that opened the a door leading outside and took off at top speed easily pushing through the snow and ice.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 10:18 pm

Maggie tucked herself back under the covers and used a bit of the covers to wipe her face off. She nodded at the question of food. I ate. Soup and crackers. But there should be some other things.

She then smiled a bit at the thought of names. Mmmmm...Names? I was think'in something biblical. After an angel. Gabriel, Ezekiel, Raphael...I don't wouldn't want any of those common names. Maybe one of those baby store will have a baby naming book I can look at.

You can hang in here for as long as you like.Company is nice.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 10:45 pm

Wade didn't mind the weight on top of him. In fact, it felt niiice! He grinned widely at her teasing, nuzzling another kiss against her cheek.

"I like that threat. We shall definitely go sometime..." He said, trying to suppress a yawn...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 10:50 pm

I would never threaten the love of my life. Unless that turns you on. Gets the juices flowing. Mikko turned her head to look up at him with a smile then slowly slid her tongue over his chest.

Mmmmm tasty. No berries needed.

She then looked at the clock next to the bed. Eight already. We can try and sleep, or say fuck it and I can make breakfast and we try again tonight.
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 10:54 pm

Safe and warm for the first time in a long time, it certainly wouldn't be hard to sleep. It also helped having his love snuggled beside him. He wrapped his arms around her, burying his face against her neck as he began drifting off.

"Mmm.. goodnight, beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 11:04 pm

Figuring this was a life or death situation, Raphael climbed into the vehicle and due to the acceptance of the others, quickly got acquainted with his 'team'. He wondered if the kid in question was another super or mutant, but figured they would find out soon enough.

At least the vehicle was nice and warm.Raph just hoped the others would remember that he is a reptile and the cold would definitely affect him once out in it.....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next