Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+30
loventrice Dixon
Leonardo Hamato
Lois Lane
Glenn Rhee
Mikko McKinnon
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Nightcrawler
Melissa Andreas
Gambit
Lydia Chikara
Erica Martins
Splicers
Leatherhead
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Lilo and Stitch
Negan
Maggie Rhee
Gwen Stacy
Deadpool
Carl Grimes
Clark Kent
Bebop
Shen Hamato
Death
Peter Parker
Batman
Daryl Dixon
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 11:41 am

Bruce's anger was to be expected, but then came the blame. He... blamed them for Negan's attack?! He had noticed the signs of a mentally unhealthy man. He had seen that same look in his own father's eyes after the death of his mother... and the loss of the prison and having thought Judith was dead. As he suggested to his own father during that time... maybe Bruce should step down...

He felt his face flush and he wanted nothing more than to scream a retort, but Judith was already becoming upset over the raised voices. Wanting to spare her from as much as possible, he carried his baby sister into the den area where a play pen was kept. After soothing her enough to be content, he placed her into the well padded pen, gave her the bottle and placed her stuffed animals around her. Once he was certain that she was happy, at least for the moment, he headed back into the kitchen..

The teen returned just in time to witness Maggie come from the bedroom, then verbally tore into Bruce. Slightly taken aback, and highly amused. He moved to her side, opposite of Daryl, to assist her to the awaiting chair before taking his own once again.

His concern for her mirrored Daryl's and he waited for her response, knowing she didn't need to get upset. The fact that she had called him 'her boy' certainly stuck with him. Touched him. It felt good to know that she held such deep feelings for him. There was a sort of smirk towards Bruce for being put in his place by a pregnant woman, and a look of gratitude towards Maggie as he reached to give her hand a squeeze to make sure he had her attention....

"Are you okay? Maybe we should get you back to bed.." He suggested, but knew she was strong willed. He was still livid over Bruce's arrogance and accusations, but his family came first. And two of them were sick... and.... it sounded like Glenn was trying to make it in here, taking the whole room out with him. He would have went to his aid,but Daryl seemed to have that taken care of, so he stayed at Maggie's side...
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 5:13 pm

Maggie let the two help her to a seat. she returned Carl's squeeze and gave him a small smile. I'm ok. tired. She admitted. But wasn't going to let him sit there blaming us for him not being able to take care of things.

The noise in back in the bedroom got her attention, it worried her and she was about to get up again, as painful as that would be. But Glenn soon came out talking about fallen soup cups.

Glenn, you need to stay in bed. I was coming back.
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 5:17 pm

This meeting was going no where and he had other things to do. He couldn't spend all night here. He was about to say so when Glenn came out of the room. Bruce noticed right away Glenn's bandages, and the blood soaking through.

He stood up and walked over to him to check the wound out.

You were bit? The question was asked calmly. How long ago?
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 5:52 pm

You have to stick around then, see what happens. Negan stopped the dance and leaned in, catching her lips in a heated kiss. Rough hands slid under her gown and squeezed her ass, bringing her hips closer to him.

Then there was a knock on the door. It went ignored at first. But the man outside insisted that Negan would want to hear whatever it was he had to say.

Finally he let Lexi go.

Not a moments fucking peace around here! He yelled as slammed opened the door letting it hit the side of the house. WHAT!?

The door bounced off the house and closed shut. the two guys that had called him out stood there for a second before explaining that they had seen Lexi in the woods saving the Asian kid.

So you seen her in the woods. And the Asian boy? And you didn't bring either one of them back here?

After that question the two guys knew they should have kept their mouths shut. they looked at each other for an answer but none would come. Two shots were fired from Negan's gun. the men fell dead to the ground and the man went back in his house as if nothing had happen.

He returned to Lexi, placing his pistol on the table and taking her back into his arms.

Mmmm..Sorry about that..Just some idiots, they had some interesting things to say though. He told Lexi as his grabbing got a bit rougher. You been in the woods playing hero?

Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 pm

... she was totally just blown off!

Here she was offering a more calmer way to talk and soup and pain killers and Bruce just acted like she wasn't there or hadn't spoken at all!

So she didn't throw the food, temper flaring or not throwing soup would be a horrible waste and a solid mugging to the head would solve nothing...so she places it down an the pills and moves off to her bag to pack it. Stitch and Lockheed mostly had been watching, Stitch growling sensing Lilo's frustration and anger. Moving closer on all fours at her heels, Lockheed flapping up to her shoulders.

"You both should be back in bed..."
Lilo tells Glenna and Maggie moving forward to assist them both, the dragon swaying on her shoulders were he perched, Stitch's clicking claws telling her where abouts under her feet he was.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 9:32 pm

Feeling his lips against hers and the way his hands grabbed her, even though roughly..... it was easy for Lexi to fall into that false sense of security and delusion that he was capable of love. That he could love her as he had his late wife, Lucille... ..

It was the delusions and daydreams and fantasies that had kept her going. To think that someone in this world could love her, and only her. Be devoted and protective. She had met Negan not long after the world had ended and for awhile, she thought she was the only one, until she learned of his harem. Then her experience with the Whisperers. This new world had made men savage, taking what they wanted, and making them greedy. She either had to accept that .....or.... live in her mind.

Out there, she had stayed on her toes. But something about Negan always got to her. Perhaps his charm and handsome features. His strength, even though most times it was used for cruelty. To teach survivors a lesson. Maybe, just maybe she could overlook that, if not for the fact that some of his victims were young males. 'Kids'.And women, those beautiful enough, were his trophies. Their husbands were either beaten to death, leaving them widowed and vulnerable, or... they worked unfaltering for him. Most wore the iron mark, like Dwight....

She was brought back to reality when the knock was issued at the door and Negan stepped outside. It was nothing of concern to her. Back when she was a part of the Saviors, Negan was often interrupted at some of the worst times, and now seemed no different. Her gaze shifted to the now sleeping bundle tucked on the couch, and she briefly debated grabbing him and running... but.. what if things could be okay again??

Before she could form a rational decision, two shots rang out and Negan returned, placing the pistol on the table before taking her back into his arms. It was no secret what had happened. Someone had crossed him, and Negan ended their life...

...she never agreed with the killing, but it was business among the Saviors. It was upsetting,but at least they hadn't met their demise at the end of his bat, and she did not have to witness...

She forced a shaky smile and was about to meet his lips in a soft kiss, but then he spoke up. There was confusion at first, but then she realized.... someone had spotted her. Only one 'heroic' act came to mind, and that happened tonight with the young Asian...

She gave him a slight look of confusion, but knew there would be no lying to him. Someone had spotted her. They had informed him... possibly the men that interrupted their night....

"... what do you mean?" Because, he knew. She just needed to establish how much he knew.....
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 9:48 pm

He expected her to play dumb. Negan smiled and nuzzled against her, taking in her sent, now clean from the recent bath. His lips brushed against her neck. Oh, Lexi. Lexi. Lexi. Things will be much easier on you if you tell the truth. He told her calmly.

The calm wouldn't lass long though. Lexi had betrayed him. Not only did she run away, but then she saved one of his enemies. His hand slid up her front, between her breast, to her throat. He then squeezed and slammed her against the wall, angry eyes burning into her. Shit like that isn't going to be tolerated. You're in for a world of hurt.

Negan reached behind him and pulled out a knife from it's holster. He brought up for Lexi to see then used it to cut her gown off, not bothering to make sure he didn't cut her as well and left small nicks on skin bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 10:00 pm

.... and her fantasy was quickly shattered. Before she could speak, he had her by the throat and slammed her hard against the wall. Dazed from the back of her skull slamming the unforgiving surface, she struggled for breath and to fix her gaze with his, conveying silent pleas, because her voice wouldn't come right away...

Then his knife was drawn, cutting away her gown and taking no precautions to avoid her skin. His grasp preventing the screams from leaving her throat....

"....did you really..... want to.... provide....the cannibals... another meal?!" She tried to rationalize with him. Of course, she had her own reasons for saving him. She had watched him for awhile and he seemed to be one of the few genuine good ones. He was young, and.... "Did... a kid hurt your pride?" She managed, gaze finally locking firmly with his, masking the fear that was suffocating. She was going to die, she knew it... "He escaped you twice..."
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 10:11 pm

Her words were amusing. She was always strong willed and had a hell of a mouth on her. Probably why Negan thought of her so highly above the others. Though now wasn't the time to show off that bravery. Once she was naked he dragged her out the front door. Night had fallen, but the guards were still out. His house was in the back of town. but after alerting a few to a promise of an X rated show...

No one else would be allowed to touch her of course.

Once outside He roughly bent her over one of the rails. Who's pride is about to be hurt now? Negan growled in her ear. Knife pressed against her throat as he undid his pants.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 11:09 pm

Well, dang. It seemed had made a literal mess of things. The tray of soup cups in the bedroom floor, and despite his best efforts to insist that Daryl not clean up his mess, his friend did so anyway. The cups were collected and a towel thrown into the liquid mess, allowed to set and soak up as much of the food as possible.

Maggie was reminding him that he should be in bed... "So should you.. " He reminded her, in addition to Lilo. "I had to make sure you're okay..." And he would have refused the help had he thought it would do any good, but made it to a chair. "Thanks.. for taking care of us..." And, for allowing them to hear their baby. Something he thought would never be possible.

If Maggie was sitting in for this meeting, then so was he. Because he had to be there for her. At least the pain meds were starting to offer some relief, but could not spare him from the overwhelming fatigue and the burning ache in his gut and muscles..

And then there was Carl, giving him that look, as if he was serving him the biggest 'screw up' award. Sighing sadly and averting the teen's gaze, his attention shifted to Bruce. Having not heard the harsh words the man had spoken to Carl, he spared him a weak look of gratitude. Even if the man had not prepared for the long run, he had given them refuge, had aided Daryl in bringing him back, and.... the greatest gift of all. Because of Bruce, he was reunited with his wife. He would never be able to thank the man enough, and he would do everything within his capabilities to make this place work.

Hearing Bruce's question, he spared an exhausted, delayed look at the bandage and gave a small nod... "Yeah. About an hour ago?"

DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 11:18 pm

Bruce turned to Lilo then back to Glenn. Maggie needs to get back to bed. Glenn needs to be put in lock up. an hour? He put the back of his hand on Glenn's forehead. I'm surprise he hasn't turned yet. He does feel warm though.

He went to his bag and pulled out the shot that had been meant for Raph. Maybe it was a good thing that the turtles turned him down.

Before he could give it to Glenn Maggie stood up yelling at Bruce to stop. He's not infected! It was just some woman.

Are we positive this woman wasn't infected. It's not really normal for random women to be biting chunks out of people. Just to be on the safe side...This is still experimentel...So get back to me on the effects you feel.

Maggie wanted to trust Bruce, she did. But she was in a bit of a panic and was looking for anyone to speak up on this situation.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 11:46 pm

Before Glenn could explain what had happened, Bruce pulled out a syringe and was preparing to inject him! Eyes widening in shock, he quickly stumbled from his chair and tried to put distance between himself and the man he had just been mentally thanking...

"Wow... just.. WOW. I'm not infected...and you're not injecting me with... that." He told him. "She treated me.."And he gestured to Lilo. "She would have told you if I was a danger..." He put himself between Bruce and Maggie, not really sure what this man was capable of. "You're not locking me up.... and you're not keeping me away from my wife.." And his gaze locked with Bruce's, a quiet warning. He wanted to remain peaceful, but if pushed... he would stand his ground....

Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 11:56 pm

Lexi fought him every inch of the way. She was brutally dragged across the unforgiving, snow covered earth, the rocks and limbs and the cold ravaging her unprotected skin. Angry and frightened tears burned at the backs of her eyes, and she felt the humiliation as she realized this would be a spectator event. The thunderous applause and cat calls and hoots from me male onlookers caused her heart to constrict, knowing she was about to be beaten, raped, and killed in front of the whole sanctuary...

It would do her no good to scream out or beg for help. All of these men served this monster. They would watch, but would do nothing...

"Please.. don't do this..." She finally begged him, hoping to find that one ounce within him that she knew was still human....
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 11:57 pm

Bruce put his hands up and backed away. It seemed if he was going to test this drug, it would have to be on an someone who didn't know about it before hand. He put everything up and closed his bag.

I'm sorry. I only want to make sure you and your family were safe, but you're right. I trust Lilo would have alerted me if you were infected. I know we're waiting for Erica. But...I have a very large warthog downstairs that has not been disposed of, and I need to take care of that before the whole mall smell of him. Is there anything aurgent that needs to be said now? If not I'm going to have move this meeting to tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Chikara
Original Character
Lydia Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 2:49 pm

Melissa Andreas wrote:
" Don't insult me like that Toad." The teen growled not in the mood to deal with him. She was in pain and full of grief and guilt so anything that made her angry could set her off at this point with only Lydia and being stuck in the wheelchair could hold her back. It was times like this she wished she had a healing factor.

"You know..." Lydia said, once they were in the hallway.

"I don't like it here. I don't like it here at all. Its only been like...a day, I think. And Bebop is already dead! I don't feel safe. Or comfortable. Or happy. I don't want to stay here anymore. I'd rather be anywhere else."
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 8:46 pm

Things almost got out of hand when Bruce thought that Glenn was infected. Luckily things got straightened out, but not without a lot of tension, and Maggie had gotten stressed out, which worried the teen. She was sick and pregnant and... shouldn't be out here where the stress levels would surely rise. But he also knew that Maggie was strong willed and if she wanted to be a pat of this, nothing could stop her.

Hearing that Bruce wanted to postpone this until tomorrow due to Erica still not being here, Carl shook his head. "No. This needs to be discussed tonight. Your pig can wait... this can't..." Sighing deeply, he looked at the others. "Are we even sure Erica's coming?"

-------

https://landofthefallen.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=146
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40