Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+30
loventrice Dixon
Leonardo Hamato
Lois Lane
Glenn Rhee
Mikko McKinnon
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Nightcrawler
Melissa Andreas
Gambit
Lydia Chikara
Erica Martins
Splicers
Leatherhead
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Lilo and Stitch
Negan
Maggie Rhee
Gwen Stacy
Deadpool
Carl Grimes
Clark Kent
Bebop
Shen Hamato
Death
Peter Parker
Batman
Daryl Dixon
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 9:54 pm

Carl was inwardly glad that Love wasn't insisting on entering their apartment. As much as he wanted to trust her, he couldn't just yet. Not until she proved her loyalty, but the teen wondered... could they trust her even then? His father had warned him and while from the other side...

When Love raised her fist for a bump, Carl frowned, half-wishing he could return the gesture simply out of gratitude for the food... if it turned out not to be poisoned. But having one broken wrist and the other arm full of baby, he had to improvise with a half-smile and a slight nod of his head. "Thanks. I'm going to find you later.." He promised, because his business with her was not done. He still wanted a tour of Negan's sanctuary....
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 10:03 pm

And Daryl suddenly had his free arm stuffed with bags of produce. He eyes them, a bit confused. It seemed that Love had brought them food, and Daryl wanted to be thankful. It had been awhile since they had fresh fruits or vegetables, but he couldn't help but feel skeptical...

"Thanks..." Because there was that slim chance that she was doing this out of kindness. Yeah. Rick's warning still hung in his mind, too. But maybe.. just maybe the little blue furball could determine if the food was safe to eat or not.

Hearing the footsteps, he shifted to see Bruce and spared him a nod in acknowledgement, having figured the guy wouldn't show up...

"We need to talk..." He told the man. "But we should do it in here. I need to get food in Glenn and Maggie.... and we have a lot to talk about..." He added, turning and heading back inside, expecting Carl and Bruce to follow....
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 11:00 pm

Love nodded back and was about to poof off when she stopped and produced the same kind of 'medicine' she had for Negan. She tucked the vile into Carl's pants pocket.

Rub that on your injuries. They'll heal right up!

She playfully ruffled his bangs a bit and vanished in a thick smoke.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 11:15 pm

Love you more. she challenged. Mmmm yeah, smack that ass. She kissed him again but this time her lips wouldn't stay against his. her warm mouth moved over his skin. First to his jaw, she kissed him along his jaw line towards his ear, lightly nibbling on his earlobe once she reached it.

She then moved down to his neck. Placing soft kisses down to his shoulder.

All the while her hands ran over his back, nails raking lightly across his skin, and fingers massaging his muscles.

God yer so sexy. She complimented against his body as she continued to lavish him in affection.
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 8:18 pm

Bruce gave those outside the room a nod in greeting. So I was told. Would have been here sooner but I was dealing with the turtles. I hope that part of this talk includes where my borrowed bike might be.

He headed inside the room with the others.

Smells good in here. Nice to come in to such a homely feeling.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 12:50 am

Diana returned the smile, but so badly she wanted to do more with her lips. His smile was brighter then any sun. His eyes. She had never seen anything such a beautiful shade of blue. She too got lost in his gaze and stared for a bit too long. She felt herself give in to her need for him, leaning closer. wanting to feel his lips pressed against hers. But she caught herself when he spoke of a man not clamming her heart.

She lifted his hand to her lips and softly pressed a kiss on his knuckles.

A man has my heart. But most unfortunately for me, his belongs to another. I envy her.

She gave him another knowing smile.

Let us go see Lois. It has been too long since I have seen her. I am eager to catch up with her.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 12:23 am

Daryl was not expecting for Bruce to bring up the motorcycle now, not when so much was going on. But then again, maybe... just maybe the guy was oblivious. Which was frustrating, considering that he was the -leader- of this community...

"Yeah. Sure. We'll discuss that. But first, the important stuff. Like peoples' lives and shit..." And he led the man inside and into the kitchen, pulling out chairs. It seemed like the appropriate place to hold a small meeting. Even if it would only be between Bruce, Carl and himself. Lilo was free to join or eat or see to other patients if she wished, options were open, but things had to be discussed, but first....

"I'll be right back. Make yerself comfortable. I would say 'at home'.. but you own the place..." And it didn't seem rightfully so. Yeah,sure the guy had sunk money into the mall-slash-hotel. He had brought people to safety, buy it didn't seem that a lot pf long term planning had been put into this.

Placing several of the prepared soup cups and two bottled waters on the tray, Daryl disappeared into the room with Glenn and Maggie, not bothering to knock, figuring they were both too tired and injured to be going at it like swamp rabbits...

"I brought you two some grub..." He told them, not sure if they were awake. Ant noticing that Glenn had not touched his meds. "Need to take those antibiotics, Glenn.. or we're gonna have to shove a needle in yer ass...."
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 12:24 am

Hearing Maggie's response, Glenn knew that she needed to eat. He would go get food for her, but didn't want to untangle himself from her just yet, wanting her to be comfortable. And considering that she was resting her head against his chest, moving would disturb her. Just a few more minutes, and he would move...

Allowing his eyes to close, if only for the moment, he nuzzled another kiss against her head, but heard the door open. When Daryl spoke, his eyes slowly fluttered open. Thankful he had brought food, but a little concerned by his 'threat'....

".....Why would you do that? It goes in the hip...."

The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 12:32 am

Carl accepted the tiny vial from Love, tucking it in the pocket of his jeans. Though, there was no guarantee that the concoction would be used. He followed Daryl and Bruce inside, taking a seat at the table and focused his attention on feeding his sister. She readily took the bottle,but still held to the gift that Love had given her, unrelenting in her hold.

Sparing a fleeting glance at Bruce, he sighed inwardly. "I don't know how you've kept this place safe for so long... but it's not anymore. You have to know that...."
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 12:50 am

Bruce followed Daryl into the kitchen and took a seat at the table. He stood quiet while Daryl went and did whatever it was he needed to do. Clearly the man wanted to talk about the attack on the mall. He knew about the attack, he knew that it got out of hand. There was no need for it to have. The building was more then safe. Of course, he had not gotten around to explaining to the new comers of the structural integrity of the building. They didn't know of the safety mesures that were already in place.

Bruce looked at Carl and raised a brow at him. The child clearly had a hard life out there. He probably didn't know what it was like to not have to worry.

This place is perfectly safe. Bruce told him. As long as you stay inside. This mall can withstand anything. It's my fault though. I haven't had the chance to explain to anyone that's just gotten here the security mesures of the building. Inside. It's safe, the only thing that could breach security is if someone brought an infected inside, or if someone on the inside decided to betray us in some way. I have eyes and ears on everything. Most everything, these rooms of course are privet.

He sat his bag on the table.

When another attack comes, and I'm sure it will. No one is to step a foot outside. You let me handle it. You came here for safety, so let me do my job. the last sentence was added a bit more harshly. Tired of others questioning how he ran things. People, just needed to listen to him.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 12:53 am

Maggie didn't move when Daryl came into the room. She was mostly asleep by now, and only heard the faint voices of the two men talking. She mumbled something in response but it wasn't really words, more like a mix of a snore and hicup.

If Glenn wanted to get food, drink, or to his meds he would unfortunately have to wake his wife up.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 1:04 am

Hours had passed since she had saved the young Asian from  not only Walkers, but the Cannibals. Her lips still tasted of his blood, teeth achy from the amount of force she had put behind breaking his skin. She had torn more than just skin, but flesh and... was he okay? Had she gotten too carried away? Did it really matter? He was alive, that was the important thing.

Perhaps she should not have stepped in, but she had seen him before. Had watched him take a brutal hit from her 'husband' and... survived. He had escaped  imprisonment at the Sanctuary and was out looking for someone, not long after nearly dying. The young man had heart and a commendable strong will.... what drove him? She was curious. Maybe that's why she had stepped in, when the price could have been high. Why she had spared him. Because someone depended on him. And this world was lacking in good hearts and well meaning efforts. She had done the right thing....

The sun was beginning to disappear and darkness fell over the forest, but she had grown used to the darkness. Still, it wasn't safe to wander the woods in pitch black, so her window for safety was coming to a close. Still, her mouth still held the irony taste of blood and bits of flesh caught between her teeth. Funny how something so gruesome could remind you of how hungry you were.

She headed to the stream that she often frequented, setting on the bank and allowing herself to become soothed by its sound as she rinsed out her mouth, using a jagged twig to remove Glenn's flesh from between her teeth. The water. How it had always soothed her. And memories of her driving force greeted her mind. Kai. her son. He was what... eight months old now? He had probably smiled his first smile. He was aware of things at this age... would he miss her? Did he have any memory of her? Was Negan taking care of him....

... was he even alive??

It felt as if her heart constricted. The little life that she had fought so hard to protect. Had carried for nine months and her whole reason for living now. But maybe the inhabitants of the mall would accept her, and she would be able to care for her child. Had saving the Asian been enough to win their trust? Would the accept her?

Whatever the case, she needed to know that her son was alive. Finally pushing herself up from the snow covered bank, Lexi made her way to the well protected Sanctuary...

Considering that she had once been the wife of the leader, gaining entry was no problem. Stripping herself of the Walker skin as she walked down the dirt streets of the community she once knew, she seemed oblivious of the noise and gasps and shock of the inhabitants, only focused on finding her baby. Negan was quickly alerted of his wife's return.....
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 1:21 am

Negan still didn't know what the fuck to make of that cat woman from earlier. But whatever she gave him to put on his wounds had worked. It burned like a motherfucker and there was a moment that he thought the bitch poisoned him. But after the pain went away, he was good as new! Strange, magical creature thing needed to come back, she would be useful, scary, but useful.

He heard the noises from outside before he was told that Lexi was crawling back home.

First some whispers from his open window. Then the loud cries of those strange horses, Love left for him. When he was finally told what was going on he got out of his comforter and headed down the hall of the house. He opened the door to one of the women, a blonde, she was sleeping but jumped up when the door open. Negan put a finger to his lips to quiet her and went over to the crib that held the child Lexi had dropped off.

He lifted the kid up and left the room. The blonde wanted to protest, scared of what the man had planed for the child, but worried more for herself and laid back down, pretending nothing had happened.

Negan then stepped outside with the boy. Pulling the warm covers off the child and taking him into the cold night. He stood on his porch and held the infant high by his ankles. This of course caused the poor child to scream out and cry.

Came back for this thing!? He asked her when she was within sight. I don't know if I wanna give it back, I'm kinda attached now, ya know?

When Lexi got closer and he could clearly see her he put the kid down by his side still holding him the same way.

Fuck, you look like shit. Don't smell much better either.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 1:33 am

Lexi didn't care about the noises or warnings. She only had one thing on her mind. Her baby. And as she approached, it seemed that Negan had been alerted. He stepped out, holding her little one up by his ankles. Rage and heartbreak swelled up within, but as much as she wanted to rush at him, to drive a knife in his heart, she knew that he was stronger. The end result would not be good. Still, it would not stop the tears from falling, or mask her desperation as she crumbled to her knees, fearful that if she moved too close.... he would kill her son...

"Please, don't hurt him... just give him back to me and I'll go. I know you don't want him..." And she knew, it wouldn't be that easy...
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 1:38 am

Well this was a pitiful sight. Negan rolled his eyes and finally held the child in his arms the correct way, cradling the boy against his chest. He flashed Lexi a warm smile, even going so far as to press a soft kiss on the little one's forehead.

He stepped off the porch and, still holding Kai with one arm, reached his hand down to her.

Leave? But you just got here. And I missed you so much. Lets get you cleaned up.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 1:50 am

God, every touch, every kiss ... and the massaging was like heaven! It had been so long since anyone had touched him like that, and he could certainly get used to it! Amazing how a chance meeting had completely turned his life around. He felt lucky,damn lucky, for the first time in a really long ass time...

A smile played over his lips as he caught hers in a deep, heated kiss, hands moving from her ass and along her sides, up to cup and squeeze and massage her breasts....

He gently bucked beneath her hips as the undeniable need grew...

"Mmmm, my Angel of mercy..." He breathed against her lips. "I think, we better take this to the naughty section.... and yes, I totally just went beyond the fourth wall....."
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 2:00 am

Daryl smirked at Glenn, shrugging his shoulders. "Ass, hip... Chinese, Korean... whatever.." A small throwback to one of their first outings together and he called Glenn a 'Chinaman', only to be corrected. And later on, after he decided that Glenn was an okay kid, and after his brother had nearly beaten him to death, he had corrected his brother.

Maggie was obviously asleep, and while the pregnant lady needed to eat, he knew enough about pregnant women to know that he did NOT want to be the one to make her angry by waking her. That was Glenn's job. Poor sucker.

"Well, gonna leave you to it, man. Don't lose yer nuts.." And he pushed the tray a little closer on the nightstand. "Havin' a meetin' with Bruce.. wish me luck.." And with that, he slipped out of the room, closing the door behind him. He entered the kitchen just in time to hear Bruce talking to Carl, trying to convince him that the mall was secure...  

"Can it take hits from a tank? Because those are gonna come...."
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 2:08 am

"... oh, you're funny..." Glenn huffed at his friend, for the callback and the whole 'don't lose your nuts' comment. He knew pregnant women, and those on their period could be... dangerous. He would have to tread carefully. But, it was a risk he would need to take to take care of her...

"Maggie..." And he nuzzled her softly, giving her a gentle squeeze.. "Daryl brought soup... you need to eat..."

DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 2:12 am

Bruce turned to Daryl when he came back and spoke up. The question would have earned another eye roll, but the bat was getting a headache.

Yes, in fact. The windows are triple pane bullet proof glass for one. Over that when attacks come that can move through the glass, I can seal the whole building in Inertron. Which is a rare metal that is indestructible and impenetrable. Nothing man made can get through it.I have tripled the Irertron. To put it very simply. I put this place on total lock down. Not even Superman can break out.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 2:17 am

Maggie only snuggled closer to Glenn. But with a bit more nudging she finally opened her eyes and looked up at him. It wasn't the nicest look she had given Glenn. But not the meanest. The mention of food she shook her head and rolled over to face the other way. Maggie was not feeling well, she didn't want to worry anyone though so she wouldn't say anything. It was probably just all the nerves she was feeling from earlier.

I'm eat you if I can't sleep. She grumbled. I'm not very hungry right now. Maybe after a bit of sleep.

Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 2:19 am

There was a small ounce of relief when Negan repositioned their son, now holding him correctly. Still, seeing the way he had treated Kai earlier had completely broken her heart. How much abuse had her little one gone through during the eight months of his life? When Negan moved closer, all she wanted was to hold her son, to soothe him.... but... she took the offered hand, allowing him to tug her up..

... he didn't seem angry at her? He wanted her to get cleaned up and even mentioned missing her. Did... he want her to stay? Struggling to get the tears under control as she found her footing..

"Can...can I hold him.... please?"
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 2:28 am

Negan lifted Lexi to her feet and pulled her close to his side. When she asked about the baby he handed Kai over to her. Now that's precious. Mother and son reunited. Don't it feel so good? He asked, giving her a strong squeeze on the word'good'.

Looking up from the two he noticed some of the others were watching them.

What the fuck you assholes looking at!? that's all it took for everyone to turn and walk off.

Once they left, Negan brought mother and son back inside, and headed right for his own personal bathroom. We're gonna get you cleaned up. Looking like yer old self again! He reached out and wiped a bit of dry blood from her lip. Not that you don't look cute now. He flashed her another one of his charming grins and started the bath water for her.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 2:47 am

The smell of food caused his stomach to growl, and he wanted to tear into it, but seeing that look and knowing, even without her saying, that she was not well made him forget all about his own hunger. And to make things worse, she shifted away from him, now facing the opposite direction. Frowning deeply, he nuzzled a kiss against the back of her neck and wrapped an arm around her, squeezing gently..

"You can eat me if it'll make you feel better.." He told her, nuzzling another kiss against her neck. "Are you okay? What's wrong?"

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 2:54 am

Maggie was going to go back to sleep but then she felt Glenn cuddle back up to her. Which she was nice. But she did want him to eat. Then he said she could eat him. That got him a light chuckle. She turned back around to face him and caught his bottom lip giving it a light nip.

Mmmm yummy.

I'm ok. Just really tired. All you got my nerves everywhere and I need sleep. Between, Carl running off, then you ran off. Everyone running away. no one is allowed to leave the hotel room, deal?
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 3:09 am

Leo was shaking with fury.  The arrogance of this man!  How dare he try to do anything without their consent.  Everything Don had said was spot-on, and Leo also had those concerns.  That's why he wanted Don's say in this.  Donnie would know what to do.

After the man left, he took some deep breaths to calm him down.  He had to get a clear head so he could function as the leader.  He couldn't let Bruce get under his skin.  He didn't know them.  Leo and his family had done great things in New York and the entire world, but Bruce had no way of knowing that.  Still...

He looked at Donnie and nodded.  "I'll go.  Text me if he wakes up."  Maybe this would be a good time to clear his mind on the way to the meeting.  However, as he was leaving, he was stopped by the girl that was watching them earlier.  He had barely heard her defense for them, but she seemed like she was waiting on someone.  Perhaps...him?

"Hello," he greeted again with a gentle bow of his head.  "Thanks for the defense."  Since she was still standing there, he thought maybe she could help.  "Uh, which way to the meeting?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next