Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+35
Maggie Rhee
Yoshi Hamato
Michonne
Dwight
The Joker
Anton Wilson
Mikko McKinnon
Carl Grimes
Lilo and Stitch
Daryl Dixon
loventrice Dixon
Peter Parker
Negan
Batman
Beth Rhee
Captain Boomerang
Leonardo Hamato
Gambit
Gwen Stacy
Lois Lane
Lexi Davis
Eugene Porter
Clark Kent
Wonder Woman
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Melissa Andreas
Nightcrawler
Leatherhead
Lazarus King
Raphael Hamato
Death
Deadpool
Erica Martins
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 11:29 pm

Clark Kent wrote:
Clark had been quiet, simply observing for now and willing to help keep people in check if the need arose, but thankfully things seemed under control. Then, Lois managed to find them and a smile crept over his lips, though faltered when she mentioned looking for weapons...

"You should be taking it easy, Lo..." And he pulled up a chair for her, gesturing for her to sit. "I'm okay.." He assured her. "It seems the CDC is weaponizing those things with Kryptonite..."

Sighs hearing him saying that, goes to sit down; "I need something to do Clark. I can't report like I use to."
Frowns with a sigh hearing him saying this; "we need to destroy those weapons. our child may not be able to be around that stuff either."
Looks at him being serious.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil

April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 11:54 pm

Splinter smiles, glad to make the girl happy, even for these few moments they took to try getting to know each other a bit more. He liked her. Well he already knew he did, now he was certain. " Sixteen, ah to be so young once more. You sang something earlier... I would like to hear you do so again some time, maybe now whilst my sons catch up. Hello Lilo and Hello Stitch.' to the young woman by the stove and her alien friend, he moves towards to April seeing her in bed and touches her forehead. " is April okay?" concerned.
Back to top Go down
https://moana.fandom.com/wiki/Maui
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 12:07 am

"Indeed, I most certainly do.." He answered Michonne, relinquishing the jar to her. He was half expecting her to tell him no, but then she surprised him. He gave Michonne a brief, but appreciative hug before heading to the door and opening it for Mikko...

"Michonne has made me responsible for you, so I know you will be on your best behavior. If at any time the scent of Glenn's blood conjures thoughts of eating him, we shall remove ourselves from the source of your temptations.."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 12:13 am

Mikko was trying to clean her face off using a decoritve towel she found laying on the table in the hallway when the door open. Now with a much more presentable look she smiled and wrapped her arms around Eugene hugging him tightly.

I'll be good. I promise, the only source of temptation for me is you. She reached down and gave his ass a good squeeze as she caught his lips in a deep kiss.

Mmmmmm. Can't wait to get back to our room. So let's hurry and make sure all the peeps are doing well and don't need our help with anything.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 12:14 am

Ah! she almost dropped the great saucepan of creamy carbonara pasta. A grin as Stitch caught it on the bottom and help her ease it to the bench with a tea towel under it. " aloha -" She greets Erica and the rat man back waving a hand. " uh yes I promise April will be just fine she just needs a good sleep and plenty of rest tomorrow and taking it easy, she help save a life and it cost her, but I promise she will be just fine... so if you sing Erica do it softly." no way in hell was she going to tell the girl not to. She enjoyed the voice.

" oh all yours sons?" not trying to look eager or nothing, yep totally casual but almost running into the table as she and Stitch now transferred the food and bowls to it.

Stitch sniggered loudly.

" Shuddup." she tells him with a bit of a mock glare, Stitch pokes his tongue out is response.

Erica gives a nod first she spoke to Lilo in her native tongue, it still took Lilo back the girl knew it. "Ka wā e hana oe au a me Stitch e pani mai ke ole ka mea e noi mai e olelo aku. "

And this made Lilo curious, she knew there was a meeting going on. She was not sure she or Erica were really needed there at all. But this she got and gave Erica a nod in return, Stitch nodding too his ears up following the sounds of approaching big turtles and Casey. "Ka Erica e pani mākou mai me oe Kuʻumomialoha

Last edited by Lilo Pelekai on Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : English to Hawaiian: "When they do that You, I and Stitch will step out so they can speak as family. Unless asked to stay." and "alright Erica sure, we'll step out with you.")
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 12:27 am

Leo caught the key card and smiled at Erica.  "Thanks."  Now standing outside Erica's room, he motioned for Raph specifically to join him.  He wanted to talk to him first.  They might not have another chance for a while. Considering what had happened, this meeting alone with his brother was something they both needed.  He wanted to tell his brother exactly how he felt about this entire situation.  He also wanted to tell him what he thought of this appointment for security detail.

He turned to the others.  "Wait in one of the other rooms.  I need to speak to Raph alone first."

Last edited by Leonardo Hamato on Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 12:27 am

Erica had spared Leo a grin and wink when he caught her key entry card. No she listened and pleased April was going to be just fine Erica nods for Splinter, if he wanted a song right now she would not disappoint him, quietly as per Doc Lilo's instructions. She watched the rat mutant with the beautiful red haired lady and smiles, just by his body language and gentle touch she knew he loved the woman like a daughter.

Amused by the teasing Lilo got from her best bud Erica begins that song she sang, the one she sang earlier.

"Shekh ma shieraki anni,
Jalan atthirari anni,
Anha zhilak yera norethaan.
Shieraki gori ha yeraan."
voice low and she watches April's face, making sure her choosen volume was not disturbing the woman. Indeed it seemed to make her sleep breathing slower and deeper.

Last edited by Erica Martins on Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Dothraki to English: "My sun and stars, Moon of my life, I love you completely. The stars are charging for you.")
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 12:51 am

Mikey skips along entering the room behind Splinter and Erica - and only just catching Lilo's words so his want to shout a greeting and be his usual noisy self died away and he looks at first with worry at April, his belly rumbling loudly!

But the pretty island girl said April was going to be alright and they could trust her. Mikey moves to the table to spoon out a bowlful - but refrains from eating it. Donatello was furious. And that was not a normal state of mind for Donnie.

So the moment he entered Mikey shoved the bowlful into his hand and a spoonful in his mouth to stop any forthcoming rant, distract him.

Best way to deal with an wrathful Donatello. Distract him. And that done he seeks out a new bowlful for his father. Listening to the girls voice, if the food did not distract her song might. He had no idea what she was saying and didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 1:02 am

Donnie cast a half glare at Raph, Batman trying to control them, disband their clan and just assuming he had any fucking right to do so did not put Bruce in a favorable light in Donnie's eyes.

He stormed away, stamping long beside Splinter and Erica too angry to make an effort to join in the cake talk - and after giving Leo a bit of a snort of fury as he stomped into the room missing most of the conversation and and

so ready to explode! to rant and -

huh?! He had opened mouth and Mikey stuffed a spoonful of the food in his mouth!... mmmmm!

It worked, the anger, once at that boiling over point now dulled to boil and the turtle in purple took a seat, glancing over at April and smiling as he chewed his mouthful, it was good she was going to be okay, he would ask Lilo more about that in a moment about her full condition after the sweet song. Which was as his little brother was hoping, helping Don to further simmer down. To just anger. Not 'I am gonna break something' fury.
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead
TMNT
Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 1:15 am

Casey gave Raph's shoulder a bit of a thump. It was frustrating but he couldn't ignore his family in this and just expect them to be okay with it.

" Sure thing Leo, your room by the looks of it." he had walked with his best bud, now went on past to the Turtle's Den after a very clearly ticked Don, leaving that to Mikey to work around he himself hurried to April's side, bumping against Splinter as he does so looking down at her. She was gonna be okay?!

He trusted the sexy lil islander when she said so...

And forgoing the food himself for the moment kneels to brush red locks of hair out of April's face. The song just made his beloved sleep more soundly so he wasn't gonna interrupt now.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 1:26 am

Erica continues her song lowly stepping around the additonal Mikey, Casey and Don to prepare some more bowlfuls for those here right now. "Torga sani jalan qoyi,
Sorfosor nakho vosecchi.

Me nem nesaaaaaaaa."
Taking not a bowl for herself right now, though hunger as it ever did clawed at her own belly and she could have sworn it was almost as loud as a rumble as Mikey's!

...Okay maybe not that loud!

Last edited by Erica Martins on Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Dothraki to English: "Under many blood moons, The earth never ends. It is known.")
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 1:50 am

Even though frustrated as he was, Raphael returned Casey's shoulder bump and followed his older brother. It seemed that he wanted to speak with him alone, which was probably for the best. Especially considering his family did not share his opinion on the matter at hand...

He was eager to see April and make sure that she was okay. Sounded like she had given a dangerous amount of blood to save the Asian kid. That was April, though. Always helping those in need..

He waited for Leo to open the door, then followed him in, closing it behind him....

Now, his full focus on Leo, one good eye fixating on his brother. The frustration was there but contained for the moment...
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 2:14 am

Now that Leo was alone with his hotheaded sibling, he wasn't sure where to begin. He looked at his brother for a few moments without saying a word. Guilt came back full-force as his eyes watched his brothers severed now-robotic arm. When he finally did find his voice, he met his brother's eye.

"Raph...I'm so sorry."
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 2:38 am

Raph was mentally preparing himself for Leo to insult his eagerness to take the role that Bruce had given him. He anticipated it, ready with a retort.. because that's how these types of things went. But there was an uncomfortable silence and something in his brother's features that hinted at genuine sympathy... and guilt? And he had noticed his brother looking at his arm, and when his eyes met his... that sorrow seemed to echo with his words..

Words that he was not expecting. Taken aback enough that some of his own frustration subsided....

He knew the apology wasn't in response to the meeting and cutting it short....

"Sorry for what?" There was only an edge of that earlier frustration, now just wanting to know what was on his brother's mind...

Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 2:49 am

Eugene returned the hug,but was caught off guard when she squeezed his backside. He returned the kiss, a small smile.. picking up on her intentions, even if he was still a little guarded on the issue. He still felt that she did not have enough time to get over Wade....

"We may be here for a long jiffy. Michonne and Daryl are sticking around to help get Glenn back to bed. Daryl is injured and should be resting, so I feel we should volunteer to be Maggie's extra hands until everyone is settled..."
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 2:53 am

Leo sighed heavily and pointed to Raph's arm. "For...this. For all of this. I know you didn't want me to do it, but I didn't feel like I had a choice. At least Donnie had a good solution for a replacement. I still feel terrible it came to this."

He moved closer to Raph, wanting to know one thing right now. "Does it still hurt?" Because if it did, Leo would give him something for the pain. There was still the issue with his brother's eye, but Leo didn't know what to do about that. Hopefully Donnie did.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 8:03 pm

A Jiffy? That sounds like a while. Maybe we can borrow one of the rooms in here. She suggested with a grin.

Once in the bedroom she gave Michonne the side eye and a bright smile to Daryl.

I like your fashion choice. Can I doodle on your cast?
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 10:33 pm

Eugene wasn't so sure about getting frisky in someone else's room. He was quiet, but managed a small, unsure smile as they headed into the bedroom. It was mostly dark except for the illumination of the nightstand's light.

He spared a small wave at Daryl and took a seat on the edge of the bed...

"How long have they been in there?" He asked Michonne. "We could relieve you of babysitting duties if Daryl needs to rest..."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Daryl spared Mikko a confused look, but then realized that she was referring to his cart. It was only a matter of time before someone asked to draw on it...

"Rather keep it plain. If I gotta go out huntin' in this thing.. don't want loud colors scarin' off the deer..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 11:00 am

Mikko sat on Eugene's lap and nodded. Maybe the deer would think you were a bunch of flowers. Not that I would be able to draw anything that would look good right now. She waved her hand in front of her face. Still a bit seeing impaired.

They haven't been in there too long. And no, It's ok. Daryl does need rest, but there's another room on the otherside of this hotel room that he can use. No offence, but I don't want to leave them alone with her.

Offence taken.

Good.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 11:07 am

A slight blush came on Maggie's cheeks when he talked about her singing. Noooo Beth is the singer. I'm more of back up vocals. But she would totally sing for Glenn and her kids. Just as she was starting to she heard the sounds of more voices in the bedroom.

I think we have more company.

Her tone was a bit annoyed. She was hoping to just crawl in bed and sleep once out of the tub, but if more people kept coming in to check on them that was never going to happen.

When we get back in bed I'm going to put a sign on the door saying we're fine and to not check in on us and let us sleep.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 11:39 pm

A weak smile slowly tugged at his lips as Maggie almost started to sing. Sadly, she was distracted by the voices of more visitors. Normally he wouldn't mind, but given circumstances, being incredibly weak and exhausted and feeling exposed, even with the closed bathroom door... maybe a sign would be a good idea... but...

"They're just worried... the just need to know we're not dead..." Because he didn't want to be rude or make them feel unwelcomed, but right now privacy was certainly appreciated.

Resting his chin against her shoulder, a soft smile as he nuzzled a kiss against her neck...

"You didn't distract me, by the way... you promised... anything I wanted..." He lightly teased, reminding her that she owed him a song...

"Anything... as long as it isn't about cradles crashing to the ground..or ashes and plague...."

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 11:46 pm

Maggie turned her full attention back to Glenn and pressed a kiss against his cheek. Those in the bedroom would have to wait. She was in no rush to leave the tub and was not about to rush Glenn. Another kiss to his cheek and a light chuckle.

Well I would never break my promise.

Again she cleared her throat and started to sing.

Well I see trees of green and red roses too,
I'll watch them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

Well I see skies of blue
And I see clouds of white
And the brightness of day
I like the dark
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people passing by
I see friends shaking hands
Singing, "How do you do?"
They're really singing, "I, I love you."

I hear babies cry and I watch them grow,
They'll learn much more than we'll know
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world world

Someday I'll wish upon a star
Wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where trouble melts like lemon drops
High above the chimney top
That's where you'll find me

Oh, somewhere over the rainbow way up high
And the dream that you dare to, why oh, why can't I?
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 11:51 pm

Eugene, not quite knowing what to do with his hands when Mikko sat on his lap, eventually rested them on her hips. That's what he was supposed to do, right? Or, was it too forward? Maybe he should move them? But then that would certainly draw attention to the fact that he was over thinking the whole thing. Though, the closeness was nice.

Frowning at Michonne's lack of trust as far as Mikko was concerned, but a part understanding. Though, he hoped someday there would be a degree of trust between the two. They were one family, after all.

And then, singing could be heard from the bathroom. After a moment, Eugene slowly bobbed his head to Maggie's singing and began to hum along... mind distracted and not overthinking, for once, his arms slooooowly slid around Mikko's waist.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 11:57 pm

Mikko could sense the tension radiating from Eugene as he pondered where to put his hands. She was about to place his hands where she wanted them when Maggie started to sing. It seemed music did sooth and calm the soul because it relaxed him enough that he finally wrapped his arms around her.

She leaned back against him, head resting on his shoulder and wrapped her arms around his and began to sing along with Maggie as she gently rocked in Eugene's arms.

Michonne sat back down by Daryl. Well this is nice...
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 1:26 am

Glenn's weak smile grew a little wider when Maggie began singing. He didn't think she would actually do it,considering there were guests that would surely hear her. Though, she had sang at the campfire that night, back at the prison in front of their group... but because Beth had initiated it...

He didn't care what Maggie thought. She was every bit as good as her little sister, even more so... in his opinion.

Nuzzling soft kisses against her shoulder before burying his face in the crook of her neck, soothed by the lyrics and her angelic voice. It was what his battered soul needed, and like the lyrics, reminded that the world could still be a beautiful place. Because despite the losses,death lurking around every corner, and the threats that seemed to build... the physical, emotional and sexual abuse.... he had her. The most incredible person he had ever met. This beautiful and amazing woman that despite all odds, he had managed to steal her heart...

So lost in the reminders that the good outweighed the bad, it took a moment to realize that a familiar voice from outside the bathroom had joined in...

A quiet and slightly painful chuckle as he nuzzled her neck...

"Just goes to show that good things can be contagious too... not just this plague... you should sing more often..."

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 21 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next